Sword of Runes

Brad Boutwell

Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
I am on Erollisi Marr and would like to try the Sword of Runes out. As it
is summoned (29th lvl Mage spell), I would like to know if there are any
magicians on Erol. that would be willing to summon it for me. I am
currently in the Qeynos area, but will travel. I will pay of course...if
you are willing to summon this for me, please reply or mail me at
bout...@webzone.TAKEOUT.net

Thanks,

--
Laewedar, Wood-Elf Ranger, 11th Season, Erollisi Marr

PS: If you can find someone to summon this weapon for you, put it in the
bank before camping and it will be there when you log back on...don't know
if this works with all weapons, but I have heard from several people that
this one does...

ScarFace

Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
i doubt its any good if it is a level 29 spell, paying for it doesnt seem
feesable, ESPECIALLY since it disappears when you camp if you do not put it
in the bank inside a bag.

~Shotlver
27 Dark elf Shadowknight - Bertoxxulous

Brad Boutwell <bout...@NO-SPAM.sitemaster.com> wrote in message