Skull of Meldrath --- where to get it

stan

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
What NPC do you have to kill to get the "Skull of Meldrath" ?
I know its in Steamfont Mountains , but where or who has it ?

Tanks

Stann Kidd (Ranger ; Tarew Marr)

Derek J. Ludwig

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Umm, mabye Meldrath?lol

Adam

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Kill Meldrath.

stan <sta...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Jeff

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
meldrath is a level 35 necro deep inside the mino caves of steamfont..
good luck!

Jeff

Marc Fuller

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
stan wrote:

> What NPC do you have to kill to get the "Skull of Meldrath" ?
> I know its in Steamfont Mountains , but where or who has it ?
>
> Tanks
>
> Stann Kidd (Ranger ; Tarew Marr)

This is a joke, right? Just go into the caves, and follow the left wall. At
some point, you will see the message "Meldrath the Malignant begins to cast a
spell." Usually followed by the message "You clutch your chest as your blood
begins to boil!" At that point, Meldrath and his bodyguards will probably
teleport to you, kill you, then proceed to rampage around the tunnels for a
while.

Marc Fuller

Dorian Brytestar

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
he was 36 when I saw him, so he may go up and down a few levels...

--
Dorian Brytestar
Lvl 35 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Jeff <je...@torchlake.com> wrote in message news:3819BEA9...@torchlake.com...
: meldrath is a level 35 necro deep inside the mino caves of steamfont..
: good luck!
:
: Jeff
:

Smoka

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Gotta kill Meldrath,. He's wayyyy in the back of the caves in the
back.

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:20:20 -0400, "stan" <sta...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>What NPC do you have to kill to get the "Skull of Meldrath" ?
>I know its in Steamfont Mountains , but where or who has it ?
>
> Tanks
>
> Stann Kidd (Ranger ; Tarew Marr)

Doop
17th Level Dwarven Warrior

Smoka Silvertree
25th Level Human Ranger
Fennin Ro

stan

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Tanks to all ! And no it wasn't a joke I didn't know so I asked .
I didn't need to be treated like a kid , I was asking a question
that I didn't and thought I would fine the answer here . Not get
flamed for it . I do thank those that gave me an answer and not
the flame !

Tanks (Be safe and have fun)
Stann Kidd (Ranger ... Tarew Marr)

Cpl. Punishment

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Look on the bright side, Stan. I zoned into Steamfont and asked that
very same question, getting a dozen similar semi-flame responses within
a minute. Honestly, those of us unfamiliar with the just would not
know. A gnome coming to Lake Rathetear for the first time might think
that they can get a Skull of Jhen'Tra by killing Jhen'tra. He might
ask, "So where do I find this Jhen'Tra and what level is she?" Gods,
we'd all have a laugh! Anyway, it doesn't pay to take it personally.

Be excellent! At least you had the courage to ask.

Liahona Guidingfaith
Rodcet Nife

Marc Fuller

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
stan wrote:

> Tanks to all ! And no it wasn't a joke I didn't know so I asked .
> I didn't need to be treated like a kid , I was asking a question
> that I didn't and thought I would fine the answer here . Not get
> flamed for it . I do thank those that gave me an answer and not
> the flame !
>
> Tanks (Be safe and have fun)
> Stann Kidd (Ranger ... Tarew Marr)

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude. Just chalk it up to a case of geezeritus.
You know, the condition that occurs when someone has known about something for
so long that they've forgotten the time when they didn't know it. Honestly,
Meldrath is about level 35 or 36, and I've heard he has some nasty Minotaur
bodyguards, and his skeleton pet. I've only ever been attacked by him once, and
I've never seen him. (Spellcasters are funny that way.) I've heard that he
isn't nearly as dangerous now as he used to be though, since they took Charm
away from Necromancers.

Marc Fuller

Keil

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99

Well you heard wrong. Meldrath was bumped up 10lvls plus of exp, he
use to be lvl 24, an his body guards where lvl 37-38. Now it is
reverse it seems. The body guards are prob 28plus but below 31. and
mell is as stated 35-37.