Patch Message 10-23

jaZZmanian Devil

Oct 23, 2001, 6:53:00 AM10/23/01
DaFox wrote:
> October 23rd, 3:00 am
> ------------------------------
>
> *Patch Day*
>
> This patch primarily addresses item fixes in regard to the Chardok revamp, as well as
> some minor other quest and item fixes. There's also been some talk of something
> called the Green Mist.

That's the whole fucking patch message? I'm curious.... why would they
waste the time to even type one?
--
jaZZ md
- - - -

Tim Fitzmaurice

Oct 23, 2001, 7:06:38 AM10/23/01
On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, jaZZmanian Devil wrote:

> That's the whole fucking patch message? I'm curious.... why would they
> waste the time to even type one?

Because if they didnt then any slight change found would be whinged about
as unwarned by certain of the players, any big changes woud flood the
forums from the same source.

Cynical maybe, but Ive seen both sides of gaming, the playing and the
providing.

Tim
When playing rugby, its not the winning that counts, but the taking apart
ICQ: 5178568

Jim Monk

Oct 23, 2001, 7:15:27 AM10/23/01
jaZZmanian Devil wrote:

> DaFox wrote:
> > October 23rd, 3:00 am
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > *Patch Day*
> >
> > This patch primarily addresses item fixes in regard to the Chardok revamp, as well as
> > some minor other quest and item fixes. There's also been some talk of something
> > called the Green Mist.
>
> That's the whole fucking patch message? I'm curious.... why would they
> waste the time to even type one?

*Patch Day*

We, err, like fixed some stuff, but man that Fan Fair was so much fun
that I guess that we, err, like kinda forgot what we put in the patch.
<aside> What ? Oh yes we did some stuff to Chardok and probably fixed
some quests or sumting. Oh and there is that new grafics bug we put in,
oh I mean "Ware the GREEN MIST!!", that should do.

Jim

Marko Turunen

Oct 23, 2001, 7:39:56 AM10/23/01
> *Patch Day*
>
> We, err, like fixed some stuff, but man that Fan Fair was so much fun
> that I guess that we, err, like kinda forgot what we put in the patch.
> <aside> What ? Oh yes we did some stuff to Chardok and probably fixed
> some quests or sumting. Oh and there is that new grafics bug we put in,
> oh I mean "Ware the GREEN MIST!!", that should do.

LOL! .. lot better =)

-Marko

James

Oct 23, 2001, 1:31:15 PM10/23/01

DaFox wrote in message
<454615A00C0D963F.33447890...@lp.airnews.net>...
>Kinda empty, info wise... probably a bunch of nerfs, but here it is...

>October 23rd, 3:00 am
>------------------------------
>
>*Patch Day*
>
>This patch primarily addresses item fixes in regard to the Chardok revamp,
as well as
>some minor other quest and item fixes. There's also been some talk of
something
>called the Green Mist.

The Iksar SK epic sword is in?!? Cool! Can't wait to see the stats... so
far the Iksar SK quests have been very engaging, once fixed. It'll be
interesting to see what this one entails.

James