Does invis to undead cancel normal invis?

Test

Sep 9, 2002, 9:30:36 AM9/9/02
Does invis to undead cancel normal invis? or do they stack?
It would make sense for them to stack but as doing everything else in
the game seem to break invis i just wanted to check

Paul

kaev

Sep 9, 2002, 9:38:32 AM9/9/02
Test wrote:

Yes, and no. That is, yes they cancel one another, no they do not
stack. The only way I know of to be simultaneously invis to both
regular and undead mobs is to be a Rogue using Hide/Sneak.

Kaev

Willie

Sep 9, 2002, 12:49:07 PM9/9/02

"Test" <a...@a.com> wrote in message

> Does invis to undead cancel normal invis? or do they stack?
> It would make sense for them to stack but as doing everything else in
> the game seem to break invis i just wanted to check

Actually, it is the act of casting that cancels both invisibility spells
out. If
you can find someone to cast invis undead on you AFTER you cast invis
on yourself, both will stick.

Jlmc

Sep 9, 2002, 3:23:48 PM9/9/02
You can have only 1 invis speel up at a time no matter who casts it. Example
Shaman cast invis on warrior, Cleric casts Invis to undead on warrior.
Warrior only has invis to undead.

"Willie" <wr...@net-link.net> wrote in message

Karanadar

Sep 10, 2002, 4:31:31 AM9/10/02
OK thanks for letting me know
Ive complained to Verant about it as i believe invis spells should stack
seems pointless otherwise
Theres zones like neriak that contain undead and living and both will
kos a good player, being able to invis to them both makes sense

Dream King

Sep 10, 2002, 9:07:23 AM9/10/02
"Willie" <wr...@net-link.net> wrote:

Not sure on that. I think if you have one and someone casts the other,
it gives the 'whoever tried to cast a spell on you but you are
protected' or something.

Halfpole

Sep 11, 2002, 1:35:55 AM9/11/02

Karanadar <a...@a.com> wrote in message

That's probably why Neriak has both undead and living....to keep invisible
goodies from sneaking around inside.

(Surprised some Troll or Ogre doesn't go net fishing for that swimming
Deputy......)