Iksar Factions

1 view

Patrick Foley

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Has it been announced what factions will belong to the Iksar, or will they
all be brand new factions not currently in EQ?

--
Patrick J. Foley
Remove "nospam" to email

Adar

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
Most of the factions are already in the game; at least two mobs that I know
of have ties to the new continent.

Brudo (E'ci)
Loredaeron (E'ci)

Patrick Foley <pjf...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message

Malvolin

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99

> Has it been announced what factions will belong to the Iksar, or will they
> all be brand new factions not currently in EQ?

Not sure, I know that the Fire Goblins in Lavastorm give a positive hit with
KunarkFireGiants.
As far as the Iksar proper, Brad has said that they;ll be Neutral Evil in
alignment and will most likely be KOS in most "good" cities, so I imagine
that will hold true with "good" races in their lands as well..