Iksar KOS'ed?

1 view

Lars

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
I did this too...if you kill orcs in gf and cb from level 2 - 8 (about 1000
of them) you can use kelethin merchants and guards won't bother you.

Good luck

Lars

"Chris Brightwell" <web...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > >Err...not sure if that's the right way to write their name,
> > >are the Iksar (the new race) KOS'ed in every other city?
> >
> > Everywhere but cabilis.
> > fun huh :)
>
> i know an iksar (Runescale is his name) that got faction into
> kelethin tonight. he killed something like 700 orcs. it was weird.
everyone
> was like "silly lizard. trees are for elves." i thought it was really
cool
> tho.
>
> laterz.
> chris.

Edge

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
In article <392a1fbe.27511074@news>,
Wulf...@you.know.what.to.remove.AOL.com says...

> On Sun, 21 May 2000 22:36:27 -0700, Edge <ridd...@iname.com> wrote:
>
> >Err...not sure if that's the right way to write their name,
> >are the Iksar (the new race) KOS'ed in every other city?
>
> As I understand it, Iksar Necros aren't KoS in either the Freeport or
> Qeynos necro guilds. This is nice for them, as a banker was recently
> added to the necro guild in Qeynos (in the sewers) that they can use.
> Can't buy/sell there unless they build their Bloodsabre faction a bit,
> but that is what those Brothers in West Karana are for ;)
>

> WulfTyger Altaica
> Level 40 Barbarian Shaman
> Bristlebane

Hmm...this is to all the Iksar players: do their benefits (fast regen,
nightsight, forage, swimming, etc.) outweigh the consequences of being
KoS'ed in almost every city?

Sylath

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
Well, I don't plan on having to leave Kunark any time soon with my Iksar
necro, so it really isn't an issue. I have other characters of other races
if I want to be on Antonica. The regen is great so far as a necro by the
way, although I'm only 16.

Zylath

"Edge" <ridd...@iname.com> wrote in message