Level 6 Erudite Necromancer

mel...@mindspring.com

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Hey all,
I am now a Level 6 erudite necromancer, and before i was level 5. Well,
as i can tell, my level is going up by killing kobold sentries and
skeletons. But the problem is, there is maybe 1 or 2 of those creatures
roaming around toxx forest, and they respawn every 15-20 mins. And then you
have to worry about other people killing it. Well, my question is, where is
good place to level? Am I strong enough to go to kerra isle, solo? and what
monsters should I kill.

Thanx,
Mel
Coiel (Level 6 Erudite Necromancer)
The League of Swords Guild

hel...@earthlink.net

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
no you are not stong enough to solo to kerra island. But go there any way,
and you'll probably find a bunch of people there and they might let you in
there group.
And for the same reason I was very dispointed with odus continent, Tox
forest and kerra island just aren't enough to satisfy every one on the
island. So either the continent isn't complete and they're gonna add more
later, or the cont. sucks and is underdeveloped, or there must be a way
to other zones. If you look on the paper map that came with the game you'll
see several other zones on the continent, but I have yet to find out how
you get to them. Have you explored the necro cave? My guy was a wizard and
I would get chased off by the skels in the cave. But since you are a necro
maybe they'll let you pass, and maybe it'll lead to another zone.

good luck, and if you find a way to get to other zones, don't be shy with
the info

Sekren/Krendar

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
It is, infact an unfinished island, the necro cave isn't done. You try to
enter and it bzzaps you back to the entrance, oh well, it is supposed to be
a necromancer city anyway, though
<hel...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Kevy D

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
Come to the home of the real Necros. Neriak. You can lvl to 9 before
you have to leave. Neriak the home of the skeleton trains. We the
state of the art bones and killing devices. A nice plush Necro guild
and merchants that love to sell to Necros. Come join us.

Daniel Thomas

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
When I rolled my necro I believed the eqvault Player Guide when it said that
gnome necros would be able to enter other cities. I had a rude awakening to
that goof. I might as well have gone DE considering the reception I get
outside of my own zone and Freeport.

In article <37140931...@news.erols.com>, *kev...@erols.com* (Kevy D)

Kevy D

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99