Enchanter Charm . Music

Ellendruilalyon Ka'aliat'aydon

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
I wanna think what other enchanter think on charmed monsters, I've tried
several times making them perform like normal magician's pets, but some just
wont do, example is yesterday's spectre, who just wouldnt attack another
spec on order until I got hurt.

The other this is that EverQuest music is TOTAL CRAP. It doesnt play all the
time and it changes every few minutes, I'd like them to put some option
inside so one could enter a Musical-Compatible CD into the CD-ROM and hear
it, you dont even need to have the EverQuest in CD-ROM drive when u play
everquest, so why this thing.

Ellendruilalyon

Elly

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
The stuff that I charm, at level 25, works fine with the pet commands.
Maybe specs are just moody. Sometimes however, there were other
problems, such as trying to get the pet to attact a phantom immage that
isn't really there.

You can put a cd into your cdrom and it willplay as usual. Just turn
the music down in eq so that they don't play on top of each other.

Asuna

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
Charmed beings are SUPPOSED to act like other caster pets and follow the
same commands. I've noticed most of the time they work properly but
occasionally you'll charm something that aspires to be an Enchanter Pet
(ie.. they won't attack unless you're attacked first)

The majority of my charms worked fine but I would occasionally have this
charmed nasty following me around like a lost puppy dog. Of course once
the charm broke it was more than willing to attack something =)

Antheus

In article <AVu34.25$GP....@news.siol.net>, ellen...@siol.net says...