Sword of Runes

Adam

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Ok, since I've seen so many damn posts on people getting ripped off, and
nobody knowing what it is-7dmg 27 delay 1H slash, summoned by a magician.
For some reason the very wise designers at verant don't have it marked as
any way of you to know what you are getting.
Back in the newbie days I too fell a victim to this scam...the seller simply
said "we are both victims" well she never gave me my money back so she got
petitioned and warned pretty fast.

Remember, don't pay a damn penny for it, unless you like going to the bank
before and after everytime you log out and you never go linkdead or get
disconnected. (but who doesn't)