Erudin Merchant Faction

Stephen C. Hailey

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
Anyone know of a current way to raise the merchant faction in erudin?

Fabno Licious

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
I am having the same problem as you.. so far? I havent found anything easy.
The Testament of Vanear quest will raise you faction, but that is only if
your faction is good enough to turn in the book

--

[35 Enchanter] Fabno (Erudite) <Warriors of Apocalypse>
Erollisi Marr

"Stephen C. Hailey" <hail...@nospam.mmcable.com> wrote in message

g. deans

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
I have done a lot of Erudian quests, and only once have I seen my
merchant faction improve. Unfortunately, to get this quest you must
already be amiable with the Temple of Divine Light (Quellious); if your
merchant faction is a big issue, the clerics probably don't like you that
much either. But, here's the quest: Tell Lumi Stergnon "I will retrieve
the Peacekeeper staff." Exit to Toxxulia Forest, head to the nearest hut
that is to your right and out a bit (southwest?) as you enter the zone.
Give the note to Emil Parsini. Voila, three good faction hits including
merchants. Good luck. Note that I know of absolutely no way to raise
faction with the Peacekeepers without doing quests that require aimiable
faction.

Jaalen al'Vere
Elementalist of E'Ci
Initiate of the Amber Order

Hunter

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
The erudites and Kerrans have always hated each othere. If you swim
straight out from the dock in the Tox forrest to Kerra island and kill
Kerrans(cats) it will improve your faction in Erudin.

g. deans

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
Hunter wrote:

> The erudites and Kerrans have always hated each othere. If you swim
> straight out from the dock in the Tox forrest to Kerra island and kill
> Kerrans(cats) it will improve your faction in Erudin.

'Fraid not. They reset the factions as of last weeks' revamp. Now
killing Kerrans just lowers your factions with Kerrans (go figure).

Ubbink

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
Hello,
Go to Jyle Windshot in West freeport, he is in the hogcallers Inn(first
floor), give him a bucketload of small lanterns(cost 5sp each, buy either in
East or North Freeport), receive for each lantern a wooden chip(they stack
nicely), gather about a 100 wooden chips this way, go to Tox forest to Emil
Parsini who is the merchant in the building nearest to the zone entrance to
Erudin, give him the wooden chips(not stacked off course), get "treant
resin" (Lore item) and faction with 1) the Merchants 2 ) the high Guard of
Erduin, 3) I forgot. Become warmly with them with 60-150 wooden chips.

greetings, Grove Treesong.
Fabno Licious <shan...@home.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
%w_K4.32956$h01.2...@news1.rdc1.mi.home.com...