Ensnare nerfed?

Robin Sanner

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
About two days ago I decided to try Ensnare over Snare to see if they made
it any better than the garbage spell it used to be. To my surprise I found
that the monsters run twice as slow (they also break free every once in a
while which I've never had happen with snare). Even with the break frees I
decided I'd start using it over snare. Well after the last patch guess
what? They now run the same speed as with snare but still break free often.
So that spell is in the garbage heap again. Oh well.

Nyddo Windsong
Qenyen Windsong

zeke

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99

Yes, another "Stealth nerf" that was omitted from the patch notes.

Zeke