Thex Dagger and Fiery Avenger?

Frankie

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
Please explain the relation between the Thex Dagger quest and the Fiery
Avenger.

Are you people desperate enough to relate any new appearing quest item as FA
related? ;)

f.

Adar

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99

Frankie <Fast...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

No.

However, the NPC you get the dagger from then says something quite
interesting, which explains why the FA cannot possibly be in Felwithe:

You say,'what is the silent watch?'
Tolon Nurbyte says 'The Silent Watch was established in the early days of
Felwithe. King Tearis Thex had many cruel deeds to do. The regular Paladins
were too righteous to carry out any of the necessary missions and we dare
not bring in the Feir'Dal, after all, some of the operations were against
Kelethin. King Tearis formed our group. Koada'Dal not of prim and proper
breeding. Now we act as a secret guard and report only to him.

(I've sent this in to Allakhazam's, as well. Hopefully, someone's actually
seen King Thex somewhere and decides to write him back.)