for all the disbelievers

1 view

Sean

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
What the hell are you talking about?

--
Sean S. -:- ICQ: 1826323
Zap small files with Zap `Em - http://home.rochester.rr.com/zapem
Visit www.ZenSearch.com a 100% quality search engine
EQ Log Renamed: http://home.rochester.rr.com/zapem/eq
(Email: sunymoon <AT> GeoCities >DOT< com )
"I tell you, there's nothing we're afraid to nerf. :)" - Brad McQuaid;
Everquest Producer

Brett Hawn wrote in message ...
>For all you disbelievers, yes, we did it, we took almost no damage, and
>we're sitting in the Lord room right now.
>
>6 of us, yes S I X, 6 of us, took the lord room with appx 300points of
>damage to us total.
>
>1 level 50
>1 level 48
>1 level 46
>1 level 45
>1 level 40
>1 level 39
>

>We said it could be done and we did it, hands down, so bite me.

Lawless

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Brett Hawn wrote:

> Follow some of the other threads, Archi and I got told we were smoking crack
> when we said we could break the Ghoul Lord room with only 6 people unless
> they were all 45+ and even then it'd be a risky deal.

So then why not reply to that thread then, instead of starting a new one on the same topic where no one knows what you're referring to?

alexl75

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
uh, not to burst your bubble......but breaking and holding the Ghoul Lord
room with 6 is, fairly standard stuff

2 enchanters (substitute a necro) can do the exact SAME thing - level 50s of
course

Brett Hawn <pir...@erols.com> wrote in message
> No pleasing anyone is there.. why? because I damn well felt like bragging
> after being told we couldn't do it. thats why.

Brett Hawn

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99

Brett Hawn

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99

Sean<NO....@WILL.SEE.THIS> wrote:
>What the hell are you talking about?
>
>--
>Sean S. -:- ICQ: 1826323
>Zap small files with Zap `Em - http://home.rochester.rr.com/zapem
>Visit www.ZenSearch.com a 100% quality search engine
>EQ Log Renamed: http://home.rochester.rr.com/zapem/eq
>(Email: sunymoon <AT> GeoCities >DOT< com )
>"I tell you, there's nothing we're afraid to nerf. :)" - Brad McQuaid;
>Everquest Producer

Brett Hawn

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99

Lawless<law...@smgfan.com> wrote:
>Brett Hawn wrote:
>>

>> Follow some of the other threads, Archi and I got told we were smoking crack
>> when we said we could break the Ghoul Lord room with only 6 people unless
>> they were all 45+ and even then it'd be a risky deal.

Brett Hawn

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Tell that to all the people who said we couldn't do it *shrug* I'm willing
to bet 4 teams of necro's (or mages for that matter) with their level 49
pets could do dragons.. lose on.. summon another.. the replaceable army.

alexl75<ale...@email.msn.com> wrote:
>uh, not to burst your bubble......but breaking and holding the Ghoul Lord
>room with 6 is, fairly standard stuff
>
>2 enchanters (substitute a necro) can do the exact SAME thing - level 50s of
>course

Afterburner

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
pir...@erols.com (Brett Hawn) sez:

>Tell that to all the people who said we couldn't do it *shrug* I'm willing
>to bet 4 teams of necro's (or mages for that matter) with their level 49
>pets could do dragons.. lose on.. summon another.. the replaceable army.

Nyet. Apparently a few patches ago, the dragons got smart with
respect to pets. If they're attacked by a pet, the dragon summons the
caster to its side and greases the caster. No caster, no pet.

This is just rumor, though. Obviously I haven't tested it myself.

AB

Sam Schlansky

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
pir...@erols.com (Brett Hawn) wrote in
<slrn81cnt7...@dragonstar.noc.erols.net>:

>For all you disbelievers, yes, we did it, we took almost no
>damage, and we're sitting in the Lord room right now.
>
>6 of us, yes S I X, 6 of us, took the lord room with appx
>300points of damage to us total.
>
>1 level 50

This would be the necro?

>1 level 48

And this the enchanter?

>1 level 46

And this the monk?

>1 level 45
>1 level 40
>1 level 39

Read it again. I said you could do it with just that group to get
singles.

Sam

--

/| Sam Schlansky <sam[at]operation3d[dot]com>
/| I speak for myself only unless noted otherwise.

facter

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
who gives a toss ?

Brett Hawn wrote:

> Follow some of the other threads, Archi and I got told we were smoking crack
> when we said we could break the Ghoul Lord room with only 6 people unless
> they were all 45+ and even then it'd be a risky deal.
>

> Sean<NO....@WILL.SEE.THIS> wrote:
> >What the hell are you talking about?
> >
> >--
> >Sean S. -:- ICQ: 1826323
> >Zap small files with Zap `Em - http://home.rochester.rr.com/zapem
> >Visit www.ZenSearch.com a 100% quality search engine
> >EQ Log Renamed: http://home.rochester.rr.com/zapem/eq
> >(Email: sunymoon <AT> GeoCities >DOT< com )
> >"I tell you, there's nothing we're afraid to nerf. :)" - Brad McQuaid;
> >Everquest Producer
> >
> >Brett Hawn wrote in message ...

> >>For all you disbelievers, yes, we did it, we took almost no damage, and
> >>we're sitting in the Lord room right now.
> >>
> >>6 of us, yes S I X, 6 of us, took the lord room with appx 300points of
> >>damage to us total.
> >>
> >>1 level 50

> >>1 level 48
> >>1 level 46

> >>1 level 45
> >>1 level 40
> >>1 level 39

Nicolas Grinschgl

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
This is right since the last patch the 'Pet Army' is history.
One guild on Solusek Ro learned this in a painfull way.
The casters got summonned and got eaten real fast!

so long
Gargawar

Afterburner schrieb:

--
"I can picture in my mind a world without war , a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect

Lawless

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
And because you're a troll

Brett Hawn wrote:

> No pleasing anyone is there.. why? because I damn well felt like bragging
> after being told we couldn't do it. thats why.
>
> Lawless<law...@smgfan.com> wrote:

> >Brett Hawn wrote:
> >>
> >> Follow some of the other threads, Archi and I got told we were smoking crack
> >> when we said we could break the Ghoul Lord room with only 6 people unless
> >> they were all 45+ and even then it'd be a risky deal.

Lawless

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Brett Hawn wrote:

> No pleasing anyone is there.. why? because I damn well felt like bragging
> after being told we couldn't do it. thats why.

Guess what, you're bragging to people who don't care. No one here is saying you couldn't do it. So why mention it at all? Tell it directly to the
people who said you couldn't. It's not like you soloed Vox or anything.