Newbie food/weapon disappear after death

1 view

Skip Sanders

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
It's broken (newbie items). Announced in crawler message tonight that they
know about it, and it will be fixed Monday morning.
-----------
Author Lau <aut...@taiyoink.com.hk> wrote in message
> Before, we can get free food and weapon after death if we are L3 or below.
>
> But after the server down for an hour maintaince last night, i cannot get
> food, water or dagger for my L2 NEC (in PVP server). More worse, the
newbie
> food, water and the dagger in the corpse disappeared.
>
> I shout to ask any player have such problem, one answer me that his has
same
> problem.
>
> Now, I advance my NEC by fight as monk, Hand to Hand is skill level 9 now.
> Hehe!!
>
> Take care, other new players! JUST DON'T DIE. It is a nightmare than lost
> bubble of XP.

Xenomorph

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
Author Lau wrote:

> Before, we can get free food and weapon after death if we are L3 or below.
>
> But after the server down for an hour maintaince last night, i cannot get
> food, water or dagger for my L2 NEC (in PVP server). More worse, the newbie
> food, water and the dagger in the corpse disappeared.
>
> I shout to ask any player have such problem, one answer me that his has same
> problem.
>
> Now, I advance my NEC by fight as monk, Hand to Hand is skill level 9 now.
> Hehe!!
>
> Take care, other new players! JUST DON'T DIE. It is a nightmare than lost a
> bubble of XP.

this is a server problem that will be corrected Monday. Verant knows
about it.. (and had a message on the Server list scren scroll by)

--

-=[xeno...@darkcastle.com]=-

ICQ #: 1372712
AoL/AiM: Silicon18
http://xeno.w3.to (web cam)
http://xenomorph.net (main site)
xenom...@hotmail.com (at work mail)
http://xeno.messages.to (message forums)
"Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?"

Author Lau

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99