What do you think, Brad?

1 view

Hoots

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
Dont know if you'll read this, but what the hell:
I think its odd that all pets look alike for the respective classes. What I
mean is this, there is no way to tell the difference between an
Elementalkin, and a Greater Elelmental ( of course you could use /con, but I
mean from a strictly visual perspective ). I wish that would be changed
somehow. Id like to see a mage with a towering mountain of stone following
him around ( maybe something as simple as a Sand Giant model with a 'rocky'
skin ), or a blazing pillar of flame doing his/her bidding. Kind of a
reward for getting to that high of a level. This should also hold true for
Necromancers, a first level necromancer should have a relatively
unimpressive pet following him around, but a level 50 Necromancer should
have a juggernaut of death under his control, and the pet should look the
part. I always thought it'd be neat if at higher levels, instead of a sword
and shield, my Enchantress could summon up an Animated Suit of Armor. Kind
of like a model of a human in full plate if the human were invisible. I
dont know that much about coding, but how hard could it be to whip up some
more skins for already existent monsters? I know, I know, probably much
harder than I think. But I personally believe these VISUAL changes, changes
EVERYONE could see would mean much more and be much more far reaching than
adjusting some stats and numbers for the various classes. I know Id be a
lot more satisfied with my mage, necro, or enchanter if I knew I had these
things waiting for me, and Id have more incentive to reach higher levels.
What do you think?

Awaiting the flames,
-Hoots

Nibben

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
Excellent Suggestions, I have a lvl 12 Mage, and my pets looks exactly the
same as a guild mates high lvl pet (Shes lvl 45) Check out
http://www.everworld.net/magic/mag.shtml

These have magician pets from the beta, What happened to these? No idea...
one of the main reasons for me having a mage was to get a decent looking pet
at a higher lvl.

I really hope Brad reads this, maybe the add-on pack comes with new pets?

Nibben Zulander
Tarew Marr

Hoots <kho...@goaway.net> wrote in message