PvP newbie question: Pet DD damage.

Sowknee

Apr 21, 2001, 12:43:18 PM4/21/01
I seem to recall seeing patch messages saying they reduced DD magic on
PvP servers a long time ago. I did not pay much attention since I had no PvP
characters back then. Anyway, my question is: Does a cast happy magician's
pet's DD spells have their damages reduced also? And were there to many
plurals in that question?

Malvolin

Apr 22, 2001, 12:02:51 AM4/22/01

"Sowknee" <pleas...@email.me> wrote in message

All spells that reduce hit points(including DD, DOT, Necromancer Dark Pact
line, etc), do 66% of the damage they would to do a mob, when cast on a
player by another player.

The only exception to this that I know of is the Shadowknight's Harm Touch,
which still does 100%.

Dave

Apr 22, 2001, 1:34:29 AM4/22/01
> The only exception to this that I know of is the Shadowknight's Harm
Touch,
> which still does 100%.

Not anymore.

Mutahq

Apr 22, 2001, 5:29:15 AM4/22/01

Harmtouch is now 66% damage. It was 80%, but that was deemed too high as
at high levels Shadowknights could essentially "deathtouch" purecasters
with a golem rod/egg pumice, the HT disc, and HT.

Malvolin

Apr 22, 2001, 1:05:32 PM4/22/01

"Dave" <o...@msn.com> wrote in message

Good.