Congrats Rogues, SKs, and Paladins

FRED BRIEDEN JR

Nov 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/3/99
Part of the new patch message

Item Enhancements*
The entire set of the Armor or Ro (Paladin class specific armor) and
Darkforge (ShadowKnight class armor) has received an increase in AC.

*Class Enhancements*

Rogue Specific

- The minimum backstab damage is now same as their level.
- Rogue poison now procs on first chance after it is applied - it is no
longer random.

I know this may not be everything you would have liked but at least its
something. Of course if they did nerf the paladins LoH they forgot
(*wink,wink*) to mention it but these are still some decent enhancements.
Let us not bitch because this is all we got.

Æric 27th level Warrior
Mithaniel Marr

rmt...@netcom.com

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
In article <7vq467$7fo$1...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,

FRED BRIEDEN JR <f.a.br...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>Part of the new patch message
>
>Item Enhancements*
>The entire set of the Armor or Ro (Paladin class specific armor) and
>Darkforge (ShadowKnight class armor) has received an increase in AC.
>
>*Class Enhancements*
>
>Rogue Specific
>
>- The minimum backstab damage is now same as their level.

I used this today. Nice.

Joel Weaver

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:56:06 -0000, "FRED BRIEDEN JR"
<f.a.br...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Part of the new patch message
>
>Item Enhancements*
>The entire set of the Armor or Ro (Paladin class specific armor) and
>Darkforge (ShadowKnight class armor) has received an increase in AC.

Which probably brings it up to par with the ranger armor. Not only
are the paladin armor quests harder than the ranger's, but the paladin
armor pieces I saw were 1 AC point lower than the equivalent ranger
items (pre-patch).

Joel Weaver
jwe...@bayou.uh.edu

Billy Shields

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Joel Weaver <jwe...@bayou.uh.edu> wrote:
: On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:56:06 -0000, "FRED BRIEDEN JR"
: <f.a.br...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Will the paladin bitching ever end?

I won't hold my breath.

tsintse

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Will the "I hate people who whine" whining ever stop?

I won't hold my breath...

Billy Shields <ran...@opera.iinet.net.au> wrote in message