Darkforge Armor Weight

spy...@my-deja.com

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but a full suit of darkforge armor
weighs over TWICE what a full suit of Ro armor does. Darkforge weighs
the same as generic crafted does. Crafted armor however can be sized
so the warriors of smaller races aren't encumbered by it. Did someone
forget that not all SK's are trolls and ogres? Yes, I know that overall
they may be a better choice for race but I like my Dark Elf thank you
very much. I'm not suggesting dropping the weight down to Ro weight for
the quest result since large races can be and are of course are
Shadowknights, but a sizing option for darkforge to reduce its weight
would be most welcome for us smaller races.

<insert rant about lifetap mana costs here>
<insert rant about train attracting pets here>
<insert rant about lack of 1HS weapons for SK's here>
<insert rant about lack of Unholy Swords here>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.