Spell Research Trivials

jaZZmanian Devil

Apr 13, 2002, 7:32:13 AM4/13/02
I'd been looking for this information, and I recall others asking here
before. I found this collecting dust in Graffe's libarary.

Enjoy.

Spell Research Trivials:
Level 16 Spells - Trivial at 26.
Level 20 Spells - Trivial at 46.
Level 24 Spells - Trivial at 71.
Level 29 Spells - Trivial at 96.
Level 34 Spells - Trivial at 120.
Level 39 Spells - Trivial at 140.
Level 44 Spells - Trivial at 166.
Level 49 Spells - Trivial at 184.

--
jaZZ md
*******

Night RaVeN

Apr 13, 2002, 10:01:04 AM4/13/02
Thanks for da info dude. BTW; what server u play on?

"jaZZmanian Devil" <js...@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

Patrik Henriksson

Apr 13, 2002, 12:02:01 PM4/13/02
Woot.. thanks alot jaZZ!
I have been meaning to look for this info for some time now but never gotten
to it, and suddently it is delivered right here in the NG.

Now i am thinking what to do about actully daring to put the stuff into the
tome/book/lexicon/whatnot and start trying to get those
spells.. What have you researchers done? Did any of you actually start at
16 or until you reached lvl 17 and gotten 5 more points into
research skill (lvl cap for lvl 17 is 21, right?).
Or do you wait longer and give more "room" for practice research or loading
trainingpoints into it?

--

-----
Hikanur Jernarm [Phoenix Arise] of Rodcet Nife