Staff of Runes

1 view

Andrew Melouney

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Hail

I just found a Staff of Runes, Ive never heard of it before nor is it on any
of the web sites I have been to. its a 2h blunt weapon, it says it MAGIC
ITEM and I was wondering how much its worth and what magic does it have?

thanks

Parricide

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
+5 hps +5 mana, able to hit magical mobs, sells for 20 -25pp

Andrew Melouney <rgme...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<GSHd3.2527$vP.1...@ozemail.com.au>...

dno...@my-deja.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
I believe this is incorrect.

Yes, there is the Runed Totem Staff which has the stats below.

But there is an actual item called Staff of Runes. I know that very
high level magicians can summon them, but apparently non-summoned
versions exist as well. (I have seen a Staff of Tracing that was a
permanent (nonsummoned) item.) It probably has decent stats (better
than a RTS), and gives off light like a greater lightstone, but no
other magical effects.

Alhambraz the Blue
Magician, Bristlebane

In article <7l83uv$3a2$1...@206.162.38.111>,

--
Drew Norris
dno...@my-dejanews.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mike Wilson, UCE Account

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Andrew Melouney <rgme...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> I just found a Staff of Runes, Ive never heard of it before nor is it on any
> of the web sites I have been to. its a 2h blunt weapon, it says it MAGIC
> ITEM and I was wondering how much its worth and what magic does it have?

It's junk, no rent item. Mages create them.

--
---
Mike Wilson, http://www.drwho.org http://www.pobox.com/~mwilson

Marcaen

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:08:19 +1000, "Andrew Melouney"
<rgme...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Hail

>I just found a Staff of Runes, Ive never heard of it before nor is it on any
>of the web sites I have been to. its a 2h blunt weapon, it says it MAGIC
>ITEM and I was wondering how much its worth and what magic does it have?
>

>thanks

What are the stats? New to me, but a good way to figure the value is
compare the stats to other items, and take into account class and race
restrictions.

Marcaen
Wizard, Tarrew Marr

Grumbler

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
Cant answer your questions but been looking everywhere for the staff
of runes. where did you find it?
Fizzlestick

Ed Stevenson

Why is it me??