Monk Red Headband Quest - Where do the gnolls spawn?

Bryan Guilliams

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
I've been wandering about South Karana near the Aviak city trying to
figure out where the two wandering named Shaman Gnolls are spawning without
any luck. I've heard conflicting reports from nearly everyone I've asked.
How did those of you who finished the quest successfully complete it? I've
killed Ren'Rex several times, but he's never spawned Phido, and I've never
even seen the other gnoll. Any suggestions?

B.