New genes - name that norn?

Karma

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

Ok, I'm stuck.. I've injected a whole new set of genes into some norns
(a lot of LummoxJRs genes from his nuclear chamber -
http://www.dreamscape.com/lummoxjr/creatures/index.html), including the
Active antibody gene, the Pain Herb gene, the fever herb gene, the weed
killer gene, the Beowulf gene, the Cough Medicine B gene and the Alcohol
vs. stress gene. (whew, that's a lot! for descriptions of each gene
visit The Norn Underground's nuclear chamber at the address given
above).

My problem is, I don't know what to call these new, enhanced norns.
They need a name. I want to put them up on my website, but not until I
have a great name for them. Anyone want to give it a shot?

I'm also crossbreeding this new norn with Slink's warrior norns, and I
have a great norn that remembers to eat and fights off infection AND the
grendel :)

I will be posting these norns and their offspring on my site as soon as
I get a good name for 'em, ok?

Thanks!
--
Andrea "Karma" Hearn
he...@mindless.com

Jeannine Ibarra

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97
to he...@mindless.com

Karma
The Grizzly Norns. Grizzlys know when to eat and do it. They fight for thier
food cub and don't let other animals push them around. This name really fits
and think it will do!!! Thanks!!!

Dr.Rep

Jeannine Ibarra

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97
to he...@mindless.com

Oh, and if you can send me the Norn!!! Thanks!!!

Karma

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

I *like* it! Grizzly Norns they are :)

Jeannine Ibarra wrote:

> Karma
> The Grizzly Norns. Grizzlys know when to eat and do it. They fight for thier
> food cub and don't let other animals push them around. This name really fits

> and think it will do!!! Thanks!!!

> Dr.Rep
>
> Karma wrote:
>
> > Ok, I'm stuck.. I've injected a whole new set of genes into some norns
> > (a lot of LummoxJRs genes from his nuclear chamber -
> > http://www.dreamscape.com/lummoxjr/creatures/index.html), including the
> > Active antibody gene, the Pain Herb gene, the fever herb gene, the weed
> > killer gene, the Beowulf gene, the Cough Medicine B gene and the Alcohol
> > vs. stress gene. (whew, that's a lot! for descriptions of each gene
> > visit The Norn Underground's nuclear chamber at the address given
> > above).
> >
> > My problem is, I don't know what to call these new, enhanced norns.
> > They need a name. I want to put them up on my website, but not until I
> > have a great name for them. Anyone want to give it a shot?
> >
> > I'm also crossbreeding this new norn with Slink's warrior norns, and I
> > have a great norn that remembers to eat and fights off infection AND the
> > grendel :)

Daniel Silverstone

Dec 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/14/97

In article <3492B81A...@budget.net> he...@mindless.com "Karma" writes:

[splicing snipped]

> My problem is, I don't know what to call these new, enhanced norns.
> They need a name. I want to put them up on my website, but not until I
> have a great name for them. Anyone want to give it a shot?

Hmm, that's a hard one...

> I'm also crossbreeding this new norn with Slink's warrior norns, and I
> have a great norn that remembers to eat and fights off infection AND the
> grendel :)

Ooh, it does all that???

> I will be posting these norns and their offspring on my site as soon as
> I get a good name for 'em, ok?

How about the "Guardian Norns" - Fight Grendel, don't die easily and
won't do daft stuff like eat weeds...

--
Daniel (Kinnison) Silverstone

ICQ UIN: 5356528

Check out the Creatures Pages at:
http://www.farstar.demon.co.uk/creatures/
(Creatures Mail should be directed to:
kinn...@farstar-NoSpam.demon.co.uk
Oh yeah, get rid of the NoSpams first...)

----BEGIN_C-ADD_CODE_BLOCK----
Version Number: 1.2
AST/CS d+() s:+>: a---,09/04/1980 y?(~) t:+ C+ A S-
rC/c/B--/N-/E1++,2++,3,4++,5++,6++,7++,8++,9++/O---/o+:,NornFamilie
W+ P++>++$ Gd:,Doom2,Duke3D/s--:,Settlers,Settlers2/p*:/o*:
gQ++/W1,2---,3+,4++,5-,6+
-----END_C-ADD_CODE_BLOCK-----

Look at the farstar Homepages on:
http://www.farstar.demon.co.uk/

Try out Daniel's TPascal Page & Delphi 2.0 bits at
http://www.farstar.demon.co.uk/Pascal/index.htm

Mail me & give comments (I know it's sparse ;)
mailto:WebM...@farstar.demon.co.uk.No-Spam.Com

BiOsPhErE6

Dec 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/15/97

Hero Norns........Angel Norns........hmm........
~Sphere~
AKA
~Josh~
at http://members.aol.com/biosphere6/request35.html