Frog Norn Genome

Leonidas

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
Could someone please send the Frog Norn genome to me? My email address is
Athena...@yahoo.com and I know that it is pirating software but I dont'
care. My dad is too stingy to buy it for me and I only want the frog genomes
and attatchment files and .spr files to go with it.. The easier way would be
to send me the whole pack and then I could install them. but either way it's
good =) Thankies!

Karinia

Denise L. Voskuil

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99

You realize, of course, that CyberLife reads this newsgroup?
Sheesh... Some of us decide to _go without_ software that we can't
afford to buy.

- Denise

--
Denise L. Voskuil-Marre' - grend...@hotmail.com
The Truth About Grendels! - <http://welcome.to/grendels/>

Spitfire85

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
>Could someone please send the Frog Norn genome to me? My email address is
>Athena...@yahoo.com and I know that it is pirating software but I dont'
>care. My dad is too stingy to buy it for me and I only want the frog genomes
>and attatchment files and .spr files to go with it.. The easier way would be
>to send me the whole pack and then I could install them. but either way it's
>good =) Thankies!

No one in this entire newsgroup will help a thief, and pirateing is thievery,
isn't it?

If your dad is "too stingy" to buy it for you, save up some money and get it
yourself. Or just do without the frog norns.

---
Another post by me, spitfire85 (No, I don't spit fire, I'm just a dragon nut)

Doozer achive keeper 13400.5 (ask if you want to)

Cursed by AOL, IBMs, and my age (don't ask, want to or not).

I will now, for your listening pleasure, shut up.

Jody Ruttan

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
Besides the fact that i don't think anybody is going to send them to you , you
didn't leave a mailing address to send them to.

TheMissing

Leonidas wrote:

> Could someone please send the Frog Norn genome to me? My email address is
> Athena...@yahoo.com and I know that it is pirating software but I dont'
> care. My dad is too stingy to buy it for me and I only want the frog genomes
> and attatchment files and .spr files to go with it.. The easier way would be
> to send me the whole pack and then I could install them. but either way it's
> good =) Thankies!
>

> Karinia

Patrick Dixon

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
First, that's is completely illegal. Second, CyberLife _does_ read this NG.
Third, if it's anything like #1, it's a huge d/l. Even if anyone _would_
help a thief, no one would send a 9 meg d/l to someone. And finally, you
left a Yahoo email addy. Yahoo, I beleive, can't take attachments over 1 mb.

PMN Breeder
The scapegoat-and-blame-taker-first-class of the Jolly Weeble
http://welcome.to/pmnbreeder
"Hukt one fonicks wurkt four me!"
"Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so." Ford Prefect
"Look, would it save you a lot of trouble if I just gave up and went mad
now?" Arthur Dent

Cob Range 70000 to 70500 reserved

ICQ 29267595

replace "nospam" with "net" for a valid email

This has been a test of my sig. If this had been an actual sig, there might
have actually been a point to this.

KMWilber

Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
" I know that it is pirating software but I dont'
>care. My dad is too stingy to buy it for me and I only want the frog genomes
>and attatchment files and .spr files to go with it.."

I am repeatedly astonished to find some people believe a *desire* for a *game*
is justification for stealing. I'll listen to arguments debating the ethics of
using a *need* to *eat* to justifying stealing, ...but a *desire* for a
*game*?!!

Earn the money to pay for it yourself, if you really want it, or simply -
shocking as this may sound to you - do without. You'll live.

Lis Morris

Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99

Leonidas <1...@2.3.4> wrote in message <92396384...@news.remarQ.com>...
>Could someone please send the Frog Norn genome to me? My email address is
>Athena...@yahoo.com and I know that it is pirating software but I dont'

>care. My dad is too stingy to buy it for me and I only want the frog
genomes
>and attatchment files and .spr files to go with it.. The easier way would
be
>to send me the whole pack and then I could install them. but either way
it's
>good =) Thankies!

Lots of people by now have told you it's illegal, but actually Cyberlife
don't object to people swapping genomes...after all, if you download a frog
norn off someone's page, you get the genome- it's just sprites and att files
they object to people distributing.
If you want a frog norn, simply find a page that has some for download...
they won't look like frogs in your world, but they'll have the genome :-).
They'll probably look like golden desert norns, or the pixie norns,
depending on whether you've got the gdn norns installed.
The frog genome isn't actually much different to Cyberlife's standard
genome. They're just amphibious as well.... there are lots of amphibious
norns on frimlin's pages: www.frimlin.co.nz if you're interested.
--
Lis Morris,
A.G.C. Goddess of Shee,