Re: Who messed with my Tivo?

1 view
Message has been deleted

Enzo Matrix

Aug 28, 2006, 5:37:40 PM8/28/06
Kent Wills smirked:
> Somehow I have eight, count 'em, EIGHT hours of Galactica 1980
> recorded.

<Nelson Muntz>

Ha! Ha!

</Nelson Muntz>

*point*

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Message has been deleted

Enzo Matrix

Aug 29, 2006, 4:39:24 AM8/29/06
Kent Wills smirked:
> I have it on good authority that on Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:37:40 +0100,

> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills smirked:
>>> Somehow I have eight, count 'em, EIGHT hours of Galactica 1980
>>> recorded.
>>
>> <Nelson Muntz>
>>
>> Ha! Ha!
>>
>> </Nelson Muntz>
>>
>> *point*
>
> Some thing get better with age. Galactica 1980 did NOT. At
> least not the first three episodes. I honestly couldn't watch any
> more.

Galactica 1980 is best forgtten! And you think that the latest BSG is
pants!

Message has been deleted

GordonD

Aug 29, 2006, 5:35:19 AM8/29/06
Kent Wills wrote:
> Somehow I have eight, count 'em, EIGHT hours of Galactica 1980
> recorded. Lin has been home all day (she's still on maternity leave)
> and insists Enzo didn't stop by, but somehow I think he did and bribed
> her to keep quite.
> Hey, I'd do it to him, so it makes sense that he'd do it to
> me. Sure, it's an expensive trip just to mess with someone's digital
> video recorder, but it's just the sort of thing we'd do to each other.

Kent, you may have an Irish model of Tivo. It records programmes you don't
like then plays them back when you're out.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God"

Message has been deleted

MartinS

Sep 1, 2006, 10:33:46 PM9/1/06
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Galactica 1980 is best forgtten! And you think that the latest BSG is
>>pants!
>
> It is (I'm presuming pants means bad). Not as bad as
> Galactica 1980, but bad.
> I do, however, have to admit the current Starbuck is far more
> attractive than the old one.

But does he make good coffee?

--
Martin S.

Message has been deleted

nemo

Sep 2, 2006, 6:21:28 AM9/2/06

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have it on good authority that on Fri, 01 Sep 2006 22:33:46 -0400,
> The current Starbuck is female, *he* can't. *She* might, but
> I wouldn't know.

OK. Does *she* make good coffee then? Boil er up in a big percolator and
see.

GordonD

Sep 2, 2006, 9:55:39 AM9/2/06

If you grind him fine enough.

Message has been deleted

Enzo Matrix

Sep 2, 2006, 4:01:41 PM9/2/06
Kent Wills smirked:
> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:21:28 GMT,
> I wouldn't know if she does or not. The only cute woman on
> the show turned out to be a Cylon. She shot Commander Adama.

Xena is on there as well. She's a Cyclon an' all... So is Al Calavicci
from "Quantum Leap".

nemo

Sep 2, 2006, 4:32:21 PM9/2/06

> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:21:28 GMT,
> I wouldn't know if she does or not. The only cute woman on
> the show turned out to be a Cylon. She shot Commander Adama.

Commander Earth? If she'd been a Cyclon she'd have probably gassed him.
(no offence to anyone)

Stupid Safeway brought out a washing powder called Cyclon, and when it was
pointed out to them on telly that Cyclon B was the name of the gas used in
the concentration camps, *they actually argued about it* and refused point
blank to change to a less offensive name!!!

I don't think it sold much.

Like Curry's choosing Matsui as the name of their own-brand electrical goods
just to make em sound Japanese.. He was only about the most evil, cruel and
sadistic Japanese officer in the whole of WW2!

The only reason they're still using the name is because not a lot of people
know that.

nemo

Sep 2, 2006, 4:35:12 PM9/2/06

"GordonD" <g.d...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> MartinS wrote:
> > Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> It is (I'm presuming pants means bad). Not as bad as
> >> Galactica 1980, but bad.
> >> I do, however, have to admit the current Starbuck is far more
> >> attractive than the old one.
> >
> > But does he make good coffee?
>
> If you grind him fine enough.
> --

Q: I say! What's that coffee manufacturer doing floating about up in the air
like that?

A: He's levigating!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MartinS

Sep 2, 2006, 9:59:03 PM9/2/06
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:

>>> The current Starbuck is female, *he* can't. *She* might, but
>>> I wouldn't know.
>>
>>OK. Does *she* make good coffee then? Boil er up in a big percolator
>>and see.
>
> I wouldn't know if she does or not. The only cute woman on
> the show turned out to be a Cylon. She shot Commander Adama.

There was no such thing as bloody female Cylons in my day! They was just
bloody killing machines with oscillating LED displays.

--
Martin S.

MartinS

Sep 2, 2006, 10:00:50 PM9/2/06
"GordonD" <g.d...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> MartinS wrote:
>> Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It is (I'm presuming pants means bad). Not as bad as
>>> Galactica 1980, but bad.
>>> I do, however, have to admit the current Starbuck is far more
>>> attractive than the old one.
>>
>> But does he make good coffee?
>
> If you grind him fine enough.

After first roasting him, in front of an audience of his peers.

--
Martin S.

Kent Wills

Sep 2, 2006, 11:16:39 PM9/2/06
MartinS <m...@my.place> wrote in

[...]

>>> But does he make good coffee?
>>
>> If you grind him fine enough.
>
> After first roasting him, in front of an audience of his peers.

Starbuck roasting on an open fire
Apollo nipping at your nose...

--
Kent

Enzo Matrix

Sep 3, 2006, 3:48:05 AM9/3/06
nemo smirked:

> Stupid Safeway brought out a washing powder called Cyclon, and when
> it was pointed out to them on telly that Cyclon B was the name of the
> gas used in the concentration camps, *they actually argued about it*
> and refused point blank to change to a less offensive name!!!
>
> I don't think it sold much.
>
> Like Curry's choosing Matsui as the name of their own-brand
> electrical goods just to make em sound Japanese.. He was only about
> the most evil, cruel and sadistic Japanese officer in the whole of
> WW2!
>
> The only reason they're still using the name is because not a lot of
> people know that.

Mitsubishi sell a vehicle which is marketed as the "Shogun" in Japan, in
English speaking countries and in Spanish speaking countries. Elsewhere it
is marketed as the "Pajero", which is supposed to sound like "panther".

In Japan, "Shogun" means "chief" or "warlord". In English speaking countries
"Shogun" is easier for English speakers to pronounce. In Spanish speaking
countries, "Shogun" in the preferred name because "pajero" is slang for
"wanker"!

Q: "What car do you drive?"

A: "I drive a Mitsubishi Wanker."

Ophelia

Sep 3, 2006, 4:27:25 AM9/3/06

Would that not put the fire out?

Ophelia

Sep 3, 2006, 4:27:38 AM9/3/06

Mine is a Shogun *strutt*

MartinS

Sep 4, 2006, 4:49:32 PM9/4/06
"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Mitsubishi sell a vehicle which is marketed as the "Shogun" in Japan,
> in English speaking countries and in Spanish speaking countries.
> Elsewhere it is marketed as the "Pajero", which is supposed to sound
> like "panther".
>
> In Japan, "Shogun" means "chief" or "warlord". In English speaking
> countries "Shogun" is easier for English speakers to pronounce. In
> Spanish speaking countries, "Shogun" in the preferred name because
> "pajero" is slang for "wanker"!
>
> Q: "What car do you drive?"
>
> A: "I drive a Mitsubishi Wanker."

As opposed to a Mazda Wankel?

--
Martin S.

MartinS

Sep 4, 2006, 4:50:17 PM9/4/06

Ya mucky lass!

--
Martin S.

Ophelia

Sep 4, 2006, 5:05:56 PM9/4/06

"MartinS" <m...@my.place> wrote in message

*smirk*

AlfaMS

Sep 4, 2006, 5:08:10 PM9/4/06
MartinS schrieb:

..Actually, I sort of like Mazda's determination with the Wankel motor.

The concept itself looks OK, although NSU (AUDI now) seems to have had
bad luck with it (the RO80 was a very remarkable car at the time, but it
also was renowned to be a car with a need for new engines: RO80 drivers
were known here to greet each others by holding up several fingers,
depending on the number of engines they had replaced so far), and Mazda
was on the brink of going belly-up a few times pursuing this concept.

I, for one wish Mazda all the luck in the world with their pursuit of
the Wankel motor..

--
Josef

nemo

Sep 4, 2006, 6:13:31 PM9/4/06

> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 20:32:21 GMT,

> "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
>
> >> I wouldn't know if she does or not. The only cute woman on
> >> the show turned out to be a Cylon. She shot Commander Adama.
> >>
> >Commander Earth? If she'd been a Cyclon she'd have probably gassed him.
> >(no offence to anyone)
>
> Cylon, not Cyclon.

> >Stupid Safeway brought out a washing powder called Cyclon, and when it
was
> >pointed out to them on telly that Cyclon B was the name of the gas used
in
> >the concentration camps, *they actually argued about it* and refused
point
> >blank to change to a less offensive name!!!
> >
> >I don't think it sold much.
>
> Whatever possessed them to choose such a name? Even if it
> hadn't been used to murder 6 million Jews, gypsies, etc., to name a
> cleaning agent after a poisonous gas is pretty stupid.

They were probably thinking of washing cycles and water swirling around
inside a washing machine. That was a mistake. But to go on the defensive
like they did was inexcusable.

I've got a Matsui freezer made ironically by the British firm Norfrost and
it hasn't attacked anyone yet.

nemo

Sep 4, 2006, 6:20:57 PM9/4/06

"AlfaMS" <Alf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

NSU had bad luck with their name too. It stands for Non-Specific Urethritis!
Praps that's why they changed it. So many people taking the piss, they
didn't know whether they were gone or 'ere!

MartinS

Sep 4, 2006, 6:28:34 PM9/4/06
"nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote...

>> "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
>> >
>> >Stupid Safeway brought out a washing powder called Cyclon, and when
>> >it was pointed out to them on telly that Cyclon B was the name of
>> >the gas used in the concentration camps, *they actually argued about
>> >it* and refused point blank to change to a less offensive name!!!
>> >
>> >I don't think it sold much.
>>
>> Whatever possessed them to choose such a name? Even if it
>> hadn't been used to murder 6 million Jews, gypsies, etc., to name a
>> cleaning agent after a poisonous gas is pretty stupid.
>
> They were probably thinking of washing cycles and water swirling
> around inside a washing machine. That was a mistake. But to go on the
> defensive like they did was inexcusable.
>
> I've got a Matsui freezer made ironically by the British firm Norfrost
> and it hasn't attacked anyone yet.

Maybe you should get a SMEG (another unfortunate brand name).

--
Martin S.

nemo

Sep 5, 2006, 8:18:30 PM9/5/06

"MartinS" <m...@my.place> wrote in message
Or a bag of Bum crisps or a roll of Durex adhesive tape.

There are some very confused stationers in Earls Court.

Message has been deleted

MartinS

Sep 9, 2006, 1:00:02 AM9/9/06
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some claim that, "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>> Maybe you should get a SMEG (another unfortunate brand name).
>>>
>> Or a bag of Bum crisps
>
> Suddenly the Butt Dust joke I posted to friends is even more
> funny.
>
>>or a roll of Durex adhesive tape.
>
> I understand teens want to have sex AND save money, but I
> don't think this is a good option!

>> There are some very confused stationers in Earls Court.
>
> Yers.

Australia - Durex - brand name for sticky tape.
Earls Court - where many Aussies live in London.

--
Martin S.

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

Sep 9, 2006, 2:24:53 AM9/9/06

> Some claim that, "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote in
>
> [...]

>>> Maybe you should get a SMEG (another unfortunate brand name).
>>>
>> Or a bag of Bum crisps
>
> Suddenly the Butt Dust joke I posted to friends is even more funny.
>
>>or a roll of Durex adhesive tape.
>
> I understand teens want to have sex AND save money, but I don't think
> this is a good option!
> --
> Kent

CHILD RAPING PERVERTED FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills,

Did the UNDERAGE TEENS tell you when you SATISFIED your PEDOPHILIC LUST with
them and then PIMPED them to the rest of the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS in
Wasington DC mansions ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

KENT WILLS is an UNDERCOVER US GOVT CHILD RAPING EVIL FBI PSYCHOPATH.

NEVER EVER TRUST what this PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills says on this groups.

This EVIL SADIST and PERVERT is ONE of the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS who are
ENGAGED and DEEPLY INVOLVED in CONDUCTING MIND CONTROL and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS on TENS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS and OTHERS
OUTSIDE AMERICA and PSYHCOLOGICALLY TORTURING THEM for YEARS and YEARS to
SATISFY their BLOOD LUST, SADISM and PERVERSION.

Read these links and EDUCATE YOURSELF before YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES, YOUR SONS
and DAUGHTERS, YOUR WIFE, YOUR GIRL/BOY FRIEND, YOUR MOTHER and FATHER and
RELATIVES become TORTURE VICTIMS of these BLOOD THIRSTY FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS like "Kent Wills".

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.electromag/msg/15d5ee1ea82...

A FEW MORE of the UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are listed below. You
can look up their addresses on infospace.com or switchboard.com with their
LAST NAMES. Some of these PSYCHOPATHS have changed their phone numbers to
their HUSBANDS names. So you will find them under Larry Wahl, Kevin Taylor
names at the SAME ADDRESSES given below.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) ) Agent Janet Lorna Brown, 20978 Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 ph#
248-350-2599

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Enzo Matrix

Sep 9, 2006, 11:23:22 AM9/9/06
Kent Wills smirked:
> I have it on good authority that on Fri, 8 Sep 2006 23:24:53 -0700,
> "AmerGovtCriminalsExposer" <AmerGovtCrim...@Whitehouse.Gov>
> If they are teens, it can't be a case of pedophilia.
<remainder snipped>

Just ignore him RKent. He wants some sort of reaction. Don't give him the
pleasure. I've made a complaint to his news provider. Now he's going in the
bozo bin.

Ophelia

Sep 9, 2006, 11:42:07 AM9/9/06
Enzo Matrix wrote:
> Kent Wills smirked:
>> I have it on good authority that on Fri, 8 Sep 2006 23:24:53 -0700,
>> "AmerGovtCriminalsExposer" <AmerGovtCrim...@Whitehouse.Gov>
>> If they are teens, it can't be a case of pedophilia.
> <remainder snipped>
>
> Just ignore him RKent. He wants some sort of reaction. Don't give him
> the pleasure. I've made a complaint to his news provider. Now he's
> going in the bozo bin.

He is already in mine

O hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss RKent!

Enzo Matrix

Sep 9, 2006, 11:45:49 AM9/9/06
Ophelia smirked:

I'm *not* hugging him! People will talk!!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Enzo Matrix

Sep 9, 2006, 12:20:22 PM9/9/06
Kent Wills smirked:
> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:45:49 +0100,
> How 'bout a "high five"?

I'd prefer a Bar Six...

Ophelia

Sep 9, 2006, 12:31:14 PM9/9/06

We already talk!

Ophelia

Sep 9, 2006, 12:31:17 PM9/9/06
Kent Wills wrote:
> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 09 Sep 2006 15:42:07 GMT,
> Not...so...tight...can't...breath... :-)d

*snigger*

strong O

Ophelia

Sep 9, 2006, 12:31:20 PM9/9/06
Kent Wills wrote:
> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:45:49 +0100,
> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> How 'bout a "high five"?

^5

GordonD

Sep 9, 2006, 12:46:38 PM9/9/06

I freely admit to hugging RJosef at the end of his visit to Edinburgh a
couple of years back.

Though, as I said at the time, we then discussed the previous night's
football in very deep voices.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God"

Ophelia

Sep 9, 2006, 12:54:56 PM9/9/06
GordonD wrote:
> Enzo Matrix wrote:

>>> He is already in mine
>>>
>>> O hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss RKent!
>>
>> I'm *not* hugging him! People will talk!!!
>
> I freely admit to hugging RJosef at the end of his visit to Edinburgh
> a couple of years back.
>
> Though, as I said at the time, we then discussed the previous night's
> football in very deep voices.

*point*

MartinS

Sep 9, 2006, 1:47:43 PM9/9/06
"GordonD" <g.d...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I freely admit to hugging RJosef at the end of his visit to Edinburgh a
> couple of years back.
>
> Though, as I said at the time, we then discussed the previous night's
> football in very deep voices.

Like Mr. Humphries answering the phone "Menswear"?

--
Martin S.

MartinS

Sep 9, 2006, 1:54:56 PM9/9/06
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the US, Durex is a brand name for a condom.

Durex is a British company that owns several North American condom
brand names, including Trojan. Durex sells condoms and many other sex
aids worldwide, including Australia. See for example www.durex.co.uk

--
Martin S.

GordonD

Sep 9, 2006, 2:47:41 PM9/9/06

Actually I was thinking of Steve Martin and John Candy in 'Planes, Trains
and Automobiles'.

AlfaMS

Sep 9, 2006, 3:40:22 PM9/9/06
GordonD schrieb:

> MartinS wrote:
>> "GordonD" <g.d...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>> I freely admit to hugging RJosef at the end of his visit to
>>> Edinburgh a couple of years back.
>>>
>>> Though, as I said at the time, we then discussed the previous night's
>>> football in very deep voices.
>> Like Mr. Humphries answering the phone "Menswear"?
>
> Actually I was thinking of Steve Martin and John Candy in 'Planes, Trains
> and Automobiles'.

..And I was thinking of my Lisa who is the footie-savvie in our house..
;-)
--
Josef

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

Sep 9, 2006, 8:15:29 PM9/9/06
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

KENT WILLS is an UNDERCOVER US GOVT CHILD RAPING EVIL FBI PSYCHOPATH and one
of the 50,000 SPIES assigned to SPY on AMERICAN CITIZENS.

NEVER EVER TRUST what this PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills says on this groups.

This EVIL SADIST and PERVERT is ONE of the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS who are
ENGAGED and DEEPLY INVOLVED in CONDUCTING MIND CONTROL and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS on TENS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS and OTHERS
OUTSIDE AMERICA and PSYHCOLOGICALLY TORTURING THEM for YEARS and YEARS to
SATISFY their BLOOD LUST, SADISM and PERVERSION.

Read these links and EDUCATE YOURSELF before YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES, YOUR SONS
and DAUGHTERS, YOUR WIFE, YOUR GIRL/BOY FRIEND, YOUR MOTHER and FATHER and
RELATIVES become TORTURE VICTIMS of these BLOOD THIRSTY FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS like "Kent Wills".

PRINT the FOLLOWING LINKS and DISTRIBUTE them to EVERY FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER
and YOUR LOVED ONES so they can EDUCATE themselves about the EVIL US GOVT
PSYCHOPATHS and their SECRET TORTURE EXPERIMENTS. It is VERY IMPORTANT FOR
ALL AMERICANS if you want to SAVE and PROTECT YOURSELF from the EVIL,
SADISTIC, PERVERTED US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS like Kent Wills from CONDUCTING
ILLEGAL MIND CONTROL SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY EXPERIMENTS and SUBJECT YOU TO
ENDLESS TORTURE.

[...]

These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS break into INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS HOMES
ILLEGALLY and install AUDIO and VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES in living rooms,
bed rooms, kitchen, closets and DISGUSTINGLY EVEN in BATHROOMS and WATCH
your UNDERAGE KIDS and YOURSELVES taking shower, attending natures calls and
pretty much JERK OFF in their OFFICES.

If you think this is FICTION, I have a MOON to SELL YOU.

Kent Wills is a CERTIFIED CHILD RAPING UNDERCOVER US GOVT PERVERTED
PSYCHOPATH that TORTURES AMERICAN CITIZENS for YEARS and YEARS.

BE CAREFUL if you EVER INSTALLED ANY SOFTWARE he sent or clicked on ANY
LINKS he posted on the web. These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS post PLENTY OF
FAKE WEB LINKS which INSTALLS BUGS and KEY LOGGERS on the computers of users
who click on those weblinks.

>I have it on good authority that on Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:23:22 +0100,

> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Kent Wills smirked:
>>> I have it on good authority that on Fri, 8 Sep 2006 23:24:53 -0700,
>>> "AmerGovtCriminalsExposer" <AmerGovtCrim...@Whitehouse.Gov>
>>> If they are teens, it can't be a case of pedophilia.
>><remainder snipped>
>>
>>Just ignore him RKent. He wants some sort of reaction. Don't give him the
>>pleasure. I've made a complaint to his news provider. Now he's going in
>>the
>>bozo bin.
>

> I sent a complaint as well, though teranews is famous for
> ignoring them.
>
> --
> Kent
> Ethernet (n): Something used to catch the etherbunny.

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spamers that are running a scam.

nemo

Sep 10, 2006, 6:12:09 AM9/10/06

> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 09 Sep 2006 01:00:02 -0400,
> In the US, Durex is a brand name for a condom.

And here.

In the bad old days, there was just one shop in the whole country that was
allowed to have a large sign above its window reading 'DUREX', and that was
on the corner of Wardour Street and Shaftsbury Avenue in the middle of Soho.

I suppose it was some sort of lame-duck concession to help stop the
transmission of STDs.

(GERrard Telephone Exchange was just around the corner so this could have
meant Subscriber Trunk Dialling as well!)

nemo

Sep 10, 2006, 6:14:38 AM9/10/06

> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:45:49 +0100,
> How 'bout a "high five"?
>
> --
Right.

I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I can
see no evidence of FBitis at all - but you'd better get vaccinated anyway
just to keep that looney quiet!

Enzo Matrix

Sep 10, 2006, 6:48:46 AM9/10/06
nemo smirked:

LOL The "FBI" thingy was a running joke on another newsgroup. It was all
so absurd (and getting more and more absurderer) that no one in their right
mind could have taken it seriously. Sadly, someone not in their right mind
*did* take it seriously! ;-)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Enzo Matrix

Sep 10, 2006, 8:42:41 AM9/10/06
Kent Wills smirked:
> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0100,
> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>> I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and
>>> I can see no evidence of FBitis at all - but you'd better get
>>> vaccinated anyway just to keep that looney quiet!
>>
>> LOL The "FBI" thingy was a running joke on another newsgroup. It
>> was all so absurd (and getting more and more absurderer) that no one
>> in their right mind could have taken it seriously. Sadly, someone
>> not in their right mind *did* take it seriously! ;-)
>
> What if the troll IS in his right mind and saw through the
> smoke screen? What if...
>
> <cue high intensity brass hit>

Enzo searches the sky for the black hecilopters.

Ophelia

Sep 10, 2006, 9:33:56 AM9/10/06
Kent Wills wrote:
> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:14:38 GMT,

> "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
>
>> I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and
>> I can see no evidence of FBitis at all -
>
> The really good Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agents are able to hide
> their Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agent status from everyone but trolls.

LOL

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 1:43:30 PM9/10/06

>I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:14:38 GMT,
> "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
>
>>I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I can
>>see no evidence of FBitis at all -
>
> The really good Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agents are able to hide
> their Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agent status from everyone but trolls.
>
>>but you'd better get vaccinated anyway
>>just to keep that looney quiet!
>
> He's a troll. One with far too much free time.
>
> --
> Kent

Carol, nemo, martin, enzo, Nick, Gordon, Alex, Gill and others:

WAKE UP and SMELL THE EVIL STINK of this FBI PSYCHOPATH and SPY Kent Wills
and the REST of the EVIL FBI and NSA SADISTS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY
PSYCHOPATHS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/26aa2c891747b61d?hl=en&

You can google for more information for words "SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY" and/or
"MIND CONTROL" and MKULTRA and/or COINTELPRO.

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/FBI_watch.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/NSA_page.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.electromag/msg/15d5ee1ea82...

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity

They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 1:44:48 PM9/10/06

"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Carol, nemo, martin, enzo, Nick, Gordon, Alex, Gill and others:

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 1:44:33 PM9/10/06

"Ophelia" <Oph...@nix.co.uk> wrote in message

Mudge

Sep 10, 2006, 5:16:44 PM9/10/06

On 09/10/2006 06:42:41 "Enzo Matrix" wrote:

> Enzo searches the sky for the black hecilopters.

Bwaaaah, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha - you'll never see mine cause I have gad the
bottoms painted Sky Blue and they are indviisbly to the human eye,
innit

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in overcast, 25C, Calgary)

Born on this day, Thomas Sydenham, British Physician - 1624; Arthur H.
Compton, American Physicist - 1892 - and - in 1813, Oliver Hazard Perry
defeated the British in the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812

Mudge

Sep 10, 2006, 5:23:18 PM9/10/06

> Kent Wills wrote:

Isn't "FBitis? some kind of circulatory problem in the legs ????

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in hazy, 21C, Calgary)

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:38:57 PM9/10/06

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:14:38 GMT,
> "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
>
>>I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I can
>>see no evidence of FBitis at all -
>
> The really good Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agents are able to hide
> their Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agent status from everyone but trolls.
>
>>but you'd better get vaccinated anyway
>>just to keep that looney quiet!
>
> He's a troll. One with far too much free time.
>
> --
> Kent
> Aibohphobia: The fear of palindromes

UNDERCOVER FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills BEFRIENDS PEOPLE on usenet who are
DUMB, NAIVE, STUPID and whoNEVER QUESTIONS the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT and then
PREYS on those USEFUL IDIOTS and SNARES them into the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT's
TORTURE WEB and TORTURE MATRIX described in these links below.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.electromag/msg/15d5ee1ea82...

WAKE UP and SMELL THE EVIL STINK of this FBI PSYCHOPATH and SPY Kent Wills
and the REST of the EVIL FBI and NSA SADISTS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY
PSYCHOPATHS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/26aa2c891747b61d?h...

You can google for more information for words "SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY" and/or
"MIND CONTROL" and MKULTRA and/or COINTELPRO.

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/FBI_watch.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/NSA_page.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:42:05 PM9/10/06

"Ophelia" <Oph...@nix.co.uk> wrote in message

Ophelia FOOL,

I am 100% SURE you will LOL even when you come to know that FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYCHPATHS are WATCHING you and YOUR UNDERAGE KIDS REAL TIME LIVE in your
BATHROOM and JERKING OFF and that they SECRETLY INSERTED nanotechnology
based SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY CHIPS and other PYSHCO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS in YOUR
and YOUR LOVED ONES' bodies and TORTURING you.

Kent Wills must be ROLLING OVER THE FLOOR LAUGHING every time GOVT
PROGRAMMED SLAVES like you post comments like this and PROVE to them HOW
EASY IT IS TO MANIPULATE MAJORITY of AMERICANS like you.

Message has been deleted

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:43:51 PM9/10/06

"Mudge" <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote in message

> On 09/10/2006 07:33:56 "Ophelia" <Oph...@nix.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:
>
>>> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:14:38 GMT,

>>> The really good Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agents are able to hide their
>>> Super
>>> Sekrit Gov'mint Agent status from everyone but trolls.
>

> Isn't "FBitis? some kind of circulatory problem in the legs ????

Message has been deleted

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:47:35 PM9/10/06

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have it on good authority that on Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:45:49 +0100,
> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> He is already in mine
>>>
>>> O hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss RKent!
>>
>>I'm *not* hugging him! People will talk!!!
>
> How 'bout a "high five"?
>
> --
> Kent

HIGH "DEATH" to you is BETTER since you are FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:48:33 PM9/10/06

"nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote in message

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT's "USEFUL IDIOT" nemo,

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:49:26 PM9/10/06

"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You have NO MIND to understand my comments because you are a FUCKING SLAVE
to GOVTS.

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:52:06 PM9/10/06

>I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0100,
> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>> I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I
>>> can see no evidence of FBitis at all - but you'd better get
>>> vaccinated anyway just to keep that looney quiet!
>>
>>LOL The "FBI" thingy was a running joke on another newsgroup. It was all
>>so absurd (and getting more and more absurderer) that no one in their
>>right
>>mind could have taken it seriously. Sadly, someone not in their right
>>mind
>>*did* take it seriously! ;-)
>
> What if the troll IS in his right mind and saw through the
> smoke screen? What if...
>
> <cue high intensity brass hit>
>
> --
> Kent
> Bald Guys never have a bad hair day.

CHILD RAPING FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills,

What if.........foreign agents want to CREATE HISTORY or maybe GET HIGH by
BEHEADING an UNDERCOVER FBI PSYCHOPATH like you.

<cue BEHEADING that YOU SO FEAR>

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:53:50 PM9/10/06

"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Enzo BOZO,

You actually NEED to SEARCH for the BRAIN that is MISSING in your head.

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 5:55:36 PM9/10/06

> Enzo Matrix wrote:

>>> He is already in mine
>>>
>>> O hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss RKent!
>>
>> I'm *not* hugging him! People will talk!!!
>
> We already talk!

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 6:34:32 PM9/10/06

>I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:23:18 GMT,
> Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>Isn't "FBitis? some kind of circulatory problem in the legs ????
>
> Are you saying I have varicose veins?
> Are you spying on me? Did you install nearly invisible
> cameras in my bathroom? If so, I'd like to explain some of the sounds
> I made last night.
> Ya see, I ate A LOT of cheese. I mean **A LOT** of cheese.
> And, well, it's a bit of a binding agent, ya know.
>
> --
> Kent

OLD NEWS and BORING SARCASM about ME in my bathroom which the RESIDENT GOVT
DICKSUCKING SLAVES Enzo BOZO, ophelia, nemo, mudge, et al WILL NEVER GET
since they DONT have a BRAIN inside their heads.

TYPICAL OF EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PUSSIES

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

To ALL the AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVES, FOOLS and MORONS here,

If you have ATLEAST DOUBLE DIGIT IQ, you will ASK this FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent
Wills why he is NOT REPORTING ME to COPS and GET ME ARRESTED EVEN THOUGH I
AM BEGGING HIM to GET ME ARRESTED instead of complaining to newsgroup admin.

But YOU CLOWNS WONT because your BRAINS are MISSING from your HEADS and you
ALL ARE GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES.

Logic is NOT the FORTE of GOVT DICKSUCKING PROGRAMMED SLAVES like
yourselves.

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 6:54:12 PM9/10/06

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0100,
> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>> I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I
>>> can see no evidence of FBitis at all - but you'd better get
>>> vaccinated anyway just to keep that looney quiet!
>>
>>LOL The "FBI" thingy was a running joke on another newsgroup. It was all
>>so absurd (and getting more and more absurderer) that no one in their
>>right
>>mind could have taken it seriously. Sadly, someone not in their right
>>mind
>>*did* take it seriously! ;-)
>
> What if the troll IS in his right mind and saw through the
> smoke screen? What if...
>
> <cue high intensity brass hit>
>
> --
> Kent

To ALL THE GOVT DICKSUCKING MORONS here,

Look how this FBI PSYCHOPATH is SUBTLY THREATENING ME that FBI, CIA and NSA
will MURDER ME very soon with his comment

<cue high intensity brass hit>

Mudge

Sep 10, 2006, 7:01:11 PM9/10/06

On 09/10/2006 15:48:54 Kent Wills wrote:

>> Isn't "FBitis? some kind of circulatory problem in the legs ????

> Are you saying I have varicose veins? Are you spying on me? Did you

> install nearly invisible cameras in my bathroom? If so, I'd like to
> explain some of the sounds I made last night. Ya see, I ate A LOT of
> cheese. I mean **A LOT** of cheese. And, well, it's a bit of a binding
> agent, ya know.

And the pickled eggs sure as hell didn't help any - what a pong -
eeewwwwww

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in hazy, 23C, Calgary)

Message has been deleted

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

Sep 10, 2006, 8:06:48 PM9/10/06

>I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:01:11 GMT,

> Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:

>>> Are you saying I have varicose veins? Are you spying on me? Did you
>>> install nearly invisible cameras in my bathroom? If so, I'd like to
>>> explain some of the sounds I made last night. Ya see, I ate A LOT of
>>> cheese. I mean **A LOT** of cheese. And, well, it's a bit of a binding
>>> agent, ya know.
>>

>>And the pickled eggs sure as hell didn't help any - what a pong -
>>eeewwwwww
>
> HA! I don't eat pickled eggs. Can't stand the taste of them.
> You realize this proves you've been spying on me. I'll
> explain:
>
> You mentioned pickled eggs, knowing I don't eat them. You did
> this in hopes that it would get me to think you aren't spying on me.
> This is how I know you are!
>
> Hey, this is kind of fun. Let's all go spy on Enzo now....
>
> Oh man. He's asleep. He must've had the same snoring
> professor as me, if the sound meter is an accurate indicator :-)
>
> --
> Kent

To ALL THE GOVT DICKSUCKING MORONS here,

Look how this FBI PSYCHOPATH is SUBTLY THREATENING ME that FBI, CIA and NSA
will MURDER ME very soon with his comment

<cue high intensity brass hit>

I am cutting and pasting the COMPLETE HEADERS of FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills
who SUBTLY THREATENED me that FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are going to
MURDER ME by SHOOTING ME in his post here.

BEGIN FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills's SUBTLE *** DEATH THREAT *** to MURDER ME

From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.funnytown
Subject: Re: Who messed with my Tivo?
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 06:55:37 -0500

I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0100,
"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I

>> can see no evidence of FBitis at all - but you'd better get
>> vaccinated anyway just to keep that looney quiet!
>
>LOL The "FBI" thingy was a running joke on another newsgroup. It was all
>so absurd (and getting more and more absurderer) that no one in their right
>mind could have taken it seriously. Sadly, someone not in their right mind
>*did* take it seriously! ;-)

What if the troll IS in his right mind and saw through the
smoke screen? What if...

<cue high intensity brass hit>

--
Kent

Bald Guys never have a bad hair day.

END FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills' *** DEATH THREAT *** TO MURDER ME.

MartinS

Sep 10, 2006, 11:33:16 PM9/10/06
"nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote...
>>
>> In the US, Durex is a brand name for a condom.
>>
> And here.
>
> In the bad old days, there was just one shop in the whole country that
> was allowed to have a large sign above its window reading 'DUREX', and
> that was on the corner of Wardour Street and Shaftsbury Avenue in the
> middle of Soho.
>
> I suppose it was some sort of lame-duck concession to help stop the
> transmission of STDs.
>
> (GERrard Telephone Exchange was just around the corner so this could
> have meant Subscriber Trunk Dialling as well!)

Barber shops used to have a discreet little sign reading "Durex - The Best
There Is" - it used to really puzzle me as a child. I suppose a barbershop
was a good place for a gentleman to pick up a "little something for the
weekend", knowing there'd be no ladies to witness the transaction.

--
Martin S.

MartinS

Sep 10, 2006, 11:35:10 PM9/10/06
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:
>> "Enzo Matrix" wrote:
>>
>>> Enzo searches the sky for the black hecilopters.
>>
>>Bwaaaah, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha - you'll never see mine cause I have gad the
>>bottoms painted Sky Blue and they are indviisbly to the human eye,
>>innit
>
> So you got the new X-12 model, I see. Sweet ride, huh?
> I'm still partial to the X-08. Sure, it doesn't hover as well
> as the X-12, but I still like it.

It doesn't hover, so much as plummet...

--
Brian Trubshawe, Chief Test Pilot

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 11, 2006, 12:12:44 AM9/11/06

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have it on good authority that on Sat, 09 Sep 2006 01:00:02 -0400,
> MartinS <m...@my.place> wrote:
>
>>Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Some claim that, "nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Suddenly the Butt Dust joke I posted to friends is even more
>>> funny.

>>> I understand teens want to have sex AND save money, but I
>>> don't think this is a good option!

>>> Yers.
>>
>>Australia - Durex - brand name for sticky tape.
>>Earls Court - where many Aussies live in London.

> In the US, Durex is a brand name for a condom.
>
> --
> Kent
> Bald Guys never have a bad hair day.

EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills,

I am SURE you USE a LOT OF those DUREX CONDOMS when you RAPE your 2 month
old girl and other UNDERAGE GIRLS in Washington DC mansions.

So when are you FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS PLANNING to MURDER ME by
SHOOTING ME with a HIGH INTENSITY BRASS HIT ?

FBI PSYCHOPATHS Kent Wills and his fellow PSYCHOPATHS categorize people like
you "USEFUL IDIOTS". Your WORTH is not even equivalent to a "fly" for these
EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED, BLOOD THIRSTY AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Sep 11, 2006, 12:23:58 AM9/11/06

"Ophelia" <Oph...@nix.co.uk> wrote in message
> Enzo Matrix wrote:

>>> He is already in mine
>>>
>>> O hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss RKent!
>>
>> I'm *not* hugging him! People will talk!!!
>
> We already talk!

Ophelia,

Do you expect this FBI PSYCHOPATH with his FELLOW PSYCHOPATHS in FBI, CIA
and NSA tell you that YES he is an UNDERCOVER EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATH that
ACTIVELY TORTURES hundreds of thousands of AMERICAN CITIZENS, SECRETLY and
USE them as GUINEA PIGS for PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS, PSYHCOLOGICAL
TORTURE and TORTURE MATRIX VICTIMS ?

If you talk to him again, ASK your NICE FRIEND and FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills
when are the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS going to MURDER ME with a *** HIGH
INTENSITY BRASS HIT *** and what date did they slate it for !!!

Enzo Matrix

Sep 11, 2006, 4:58:50 AM9/11/06
Mudge smirked:

> On 09/10/2006 07:33:56 "Ophelia" <Oph...@nix.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:
>
>>> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:14:38 GMT,

>>> The really good Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agents are able to hide their
>>> Super Sekrit Gov'mint Agent status from everyone but trolls.
>

> Isn't "FBitis? some kind of circulatory problem in the legs ????

flebitis?

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Enzo Matrix

Sep 11, 2006, 4:59:29 AM9/11/06
Kent Wills smirked:

> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:23:18 GMT,
> Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>

>> Isn't "FBitis? some kind of circulatory problem in the legs ????
>
> Are you saying I have varicose veins?
> Are you spying on me? Did you install nearly invisible
> cameras in my bathroom? If so, I'd like to explain some of the sounds
> I made last night.
> Ya see, I ate A LOT of cheese. I mean **A LOT** of cheese.

A Sensible Policy for a Better Britain! Or, in your case, a Better USA!

Enzo Matrix

Sep 11, 2006, 5:01:05 AM9/11/06
Kent Wills smirked:

> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:01:11 GMT,
> Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:

>>> Are you saying I have varicose veins? Are you spying on me? Did you
>>> install nearly invisible cameras in my bathroom? If so, I'd like to
>>> explain some of the sounds I made last night. Ya see, I ate A LOT of
>>> cheese. I mean **A LOT** of cheese. And, well, it's a bit of a
>>> binding agent, ya know.
>>

>> And the pickled eggs sure as hell didn't help any - what a pong -
>> eeewwwwww
>
> HA! I don't eat pickled eggs. Can't stand the taste of them.
> You realize this proves you've been spying on me. I'll
> explain:
>
> You mentioned pickled eggs, knowing I don't eat them. You did
> this in hopes that it would get me to think you aren't spying on me.
> This is how I know you are!
>
> Hey, this is kind of fun. Let's all go spy on Enzo now....
>
> Oh man. He's asleep. He must've had the same snoring
> professor as me, if the sound meter is an accurate indicator :-)

You *are* a Super Sek'rit Govmint Agent!!!!

<Enzo starts searching for the surveillance devices...>

<Enzo inspects his forearms thoroughly!>

Enzo Matrix

Sep 11, 2006, 5:01:46 AM9/11/06
MartinS smirked:

"It hangs in the air in much the same way as a brick doesn't!"

Mamie007

Sep 11, 2006, 5:36:31 AM9/11/06

<pedant>

phlebitis actually :-)

<pedant mode off>

--
Mary Sue (mamie007)
Ottawa

nemo

Sep 11, 2006, 6:13:39 AM9/11/06

"MartinS" <m...@my.place> wrote in message
Hmmmm. I remember that. All very hush-hush and the barber and customer
standing almost chest to chest as the dreaded items changed hands. They
couldn't have made it more obvious if they'd tried!

My dad used Ona - named after the Norse goddess of 'the marriage bed' -
euphoniumism for married nookie! Maroon and green packet with a little
shield in the middle. Bit of a contradickshun in terms, that. I used to find
em on top of the wardrobe and blow em up like balloons!

I suppose if the little discrete narrow 'Surgical Appliances' shop in the
High Street had sold em second hand, the ad in the window could have read,
"Just one careful Ona."

Internal hygiene devices indeed! They were dildoes with a rubber bulb on as
an excuse!

nemo

Sep 11, 2006, 6:14:53 AM9/11/06

"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> nemo smirked:
> > "Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> I have it on good authority that on Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:45:49 +0100,

> >> How 'bout a "high five"?
> >>
> >> --
> > Right.
> >
> > I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I
> > can see no evidence of FBitis at all - but you'd better get
> > vaccinated anyway just to keep that looney quiet!
>
> LOL The "FBI" thingy was a running joke on another newsgroup. It was all
> so absurd (and getting more and more absurderer) that no one in their
right
> mind could have taken it seriously. Sadly, someone not in their right
mind
> *did* take it seriously! ;-)

LOL! Nicely put!

nemo

Sep 11, 2006, 6:17:42 AM9/11/06

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0100,
> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

> >> I've re-read all 34 of your posts presently on my crappy server and I
> >> can see no evidence of FBitis at all - but you'd better get
> >> vaccinated anyway just to keep that looney quiet!
> >
> >LOL The "FBI" thingy was a running joke on another newsgroup. It was
all
> >so absurd (and getting more and more absurderer) that no one in their
right
> >mind could have taken it seriously. Sadly, someone not in their right
mind
> >*did* take it seriously! ;-)
>
> What if the troll IS in his right mind and saw through the
> smoke screen? What if...
>
> <cue high intensity brass hit>

Dum-diddlumdum Dumdumdumdum-diddlumdum
Dumdumdumdum-diddlumdum Dumdumdumdum-diddlumdum
Dumdumdumdum-diddlumdum Dumdumdumdum-diddlumdum
DumdumdumDEEEEYUMMM - didddle-dum!

Oh no. That's MI5, izn tit?

nemo

Sep 11, 2006, 6:18:53 AM9/11/06

"AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer" <AmerGovtPsych...@whitehouse.gov>
wrote in message news:450441fa$0$19702$8826...@free.teranews.com...

> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Kent Wills smirked:

> >> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0100,
> >> "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> What if the troll IS in his right mind and saw through the
> >> smoke screen? What if...
> >>
> >> <cue high intensity brass hit>
> >
> > Enzo searches the sky for the black hecilopters.
> >
> Carol, nemo, martin, enzo, Nick, Gordon, Alex, Gill and others:

> WAKE UP and SMELL THE EVIL STINK

I keep tellin yer! - it's your bleedin feet!

nemo

Sep 11, 2006, 6:20:19 AM9/11/06

> I have it on good authority that on Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:16:44 GMT,
> Mudge <mu...@nospam.ever> wrote:

> >On 09/10/2006 06:42:41 "Enzo Matrix" wrote:
> >
> >> Enzo searches the sky for the black hecilopters.
> >

> >Bwaaaah, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha - you'll never see mine cause I have gad the
> >bottoms painted Sky Blue and they are indviisbly to the human eye,
> >innit
>
> So you got the new X-12 model, I see. Sweet ride, huh?
> I'm still partial to the X-08. Sure, it doesn't hover as well
> as the X-12, but I still like it.
>
> --
Lynx is the best helicopter. You get free sausages with each one as well!

nemo

Sep 11, 2006, 6:21:00 AM9/11/06

"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
No wonder Trubshaw was so depressed!

Enzo Matrix

Sep 11, 2006, 7:06:33 AM9/11/06
Mamie007 smirked:

Ta, RMary Sue!

MartinS

Sep 11, 2006, 4:23:50 PM9/11/06
"Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mamie007 smirked:
>> Enzo Matrix wrote:
>>> Mudge smirked:

>>> flebitis?
>>
>> <pedant>
>>
>> phlebitis actually :-)
>>
>> <pedant mode off>
>
> Ta, RMary Sue!

Mary Sue may take delight in buttering Enzo up, but she doesn't let him
get away with spelling errors!

--
Martin S.

MartinS

Sep 11, 2006, 4:25:42 PM9/11/06
"nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:

> My dad used Ona - named after the Norse goddess of 'the marriage bed'
> - euphoniumism for married nookie! Maroon and green packet with a
> little shield in the middle. Bit of a contradickshun in terms, that. I
> used to find em on top of the wardrobe and blow em up like balloons!
>
> I suppose if the little discrete narrow 'Surgical Appliances' shop in
> the High Street had sold em second hand, the ad in the window could
> have read, "Just one careful Ona."

And if they had a hole in them, they'd be known as Onans...

--
Martin S.

MartinS

Sep 11, 2006, 4:27:10 PM9/11/06
"nemo" <ne...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:

> I keep tellin yer! - it's your bleedin feet!

Just don't bother replying to the twat. It's what he wants.

--
Martin S.

It is loading more messages.