Re: GOOGLE BANNED FREEMASON content

Aaron

Jun 29, 2009, 10:11:02 PM6/29/09
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:23:52 -0400, Aaron <an...@home.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:25:00 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
><sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jun 26, 10:24 pm, Aaron <a...@home.net> wrote:

>>> Playing a flute of some sort.

>>> LOL
>>> That one was obviously altered.  You can see the alteration at the
>>> knuckle of the ring finger.

>>> LOL
>>> Nothing new there.

>>> I don't know if he is a Mason, but I know that bush ans Clinton are
>>> not.

>>> Different hand position, but the angle could trick paranoid
>>> schizophrenics.

>>> Differnt gesture.  the Buddhist gesture is of the tip of the thumb
>>> touching the middle finger with other fingers pulled back - the ring
>>> finger cannot fully extend with the middle finger flexed.

>>> There is no "666" there.

>>> You have a bunch of pictures without the gesture.  Some if not most of
>>> the people are not Freemasons.  The Masons don't use that sign
>>> according to the anti-masonic websites that post versiuons of the
>>> Masonic rituals.  Also, at least one picture was faked.

>>> Wow!  You are a slave to your paranoid schizophrenia.
>>>
>>> I pity you.
>>>

>>Yes, all fake, blá-blá-blá
>>The "truth" comes from the superior race, the chosen people,
>>illuminated heads, blá-blá-blá
>>You have an illuminated head, was chosen by jahbulon, blá-blá-blá, so
>>what you say is the "law" and the "truth".
>>You are "not" a freemason. You are "not" a jew.
>
>Are you saying that you believe that all Freemasons are Jews?

Byt the way, It should be pointed out that "jahbulon" is three
hebrew words run together:
"Yah" (Name of God) + "ba`al" (Lord of) + "on" (Strength).
Anglicized, they come out as "Jah-Bbul/Baal-on.

Does mispronouncing Hebrew make people Jewish?
...Or is it the fact that this word was supposedly taken out of the
ritual make them Jewish?

Jim Bennie

Jun 30, 2009, 5:38:57 AM6/30/09
"Aaron" <an...@home.net> wrote in message

> Are you saying that you believe that all Freemasons are Jews?

Aaron, why even respond to someone's incoherent blather? Anybody can see it
for what it is.

He needs to get a life. Or one without paranoia. That way, he'll have more
time doing productive things in life than making up phoney Masonic signs,
secrets, memberships and "bans."

Jim, Vancouver

Aaron

Jun 30, 2009, 9:46:40 AM6/30/09

To be quite honest, his last bit was so ridiculous that it is funny
unless you sympathize for his mental illness.

I have noticed that these antimasonic kooks tend to reveal their own
sociopathic of psychotic tendencies when refuted. Most are simply
dissatisfied with their lives and too mentally ill to take
responsibility so they seek a scapegoat to blame. This one is also
dishonest and antisemitic.

It is sad that people like these do not get the psychological care
that they need, but they would probably think that a Bavarian
political party that has was disbanded two hundred years ago was
implanting devices in their brains or some other paranoid fantasy.

>Jim, Vancouver

Benito Cramerrini

Jul 7, 2009, 12:05:16 PM7/7/09
On Jun 17, 4:49 am, Sukhoi47 <sukhoi.berkut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Look this picture:http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSign...
>
> This shows George Bush making with the hands a symbol called "corona
> hand".
>
> Until few months ago was very easy find pictures with persons making
> the "corona hand" freemason symbol, specially politicians, just
> searching at Google Images.
>
> Try right now, put in google imageshttp://images.google.comor even
> in google web the words "corona hand"...
> The result is nothing plus nothing. No sign of any person making the
> "corona hand".
>
> Google BANNED ALL CORONA HAND TRACES.
>
> Is time to keep copies of everything in your computer because, from
> now, the things will start to desappear.

Good post!

Thanks

Benito Cramerrini

Jul 7, 2009, 12:10:40 PM7/7/09
> Are you saying that you believe that all Freemasons are Jews?

Only the lower class jews join freemasonry. The middle are zionists.

Freemasons used to be a trade syndicate in the middle ages.
Trying to protect their craft and do a bit of price-fixing on the
nobles
who built churches and castles. The 3 degrees were awarded for
apprentices after completing a set amount of service. Originally
it was only one degree, master. There was no mystical or occult
crap involved, just plain engineering. The modern Freemasons
are total fakes. They join out of curiosity only to find that they
are being dog trained to serve a zionist agenda of the even more
brainwashed jewish idiots. Who in turn serve the banking princes.

So the hierarchy goes like this:

1 Banks
2 Zionists
3 Freemasons

It pretty obvious that if you want to jump the queue you'll need to
join at different crime syndicate higher up.

David Simpson

Jul 7, 2009, 5:20:40 PM7/7/09
[Default] On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:05:16 -0700 (PDT), Benito Cramerrini
<benito.c...@gmail.com> typed:

Good? Since that sign has nothing to do with Freemasonry how can
repeating a lie be good?

If you believe that sign is used in Freemasonry please tell us which
jurisdiction does use it and in what circumstances.
--
Regards
David Simpson

David Simpson

Jul 7, 2009, 5:29:55 PM7/7/09
[Default] On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:10:40 -0700 (PDT), Benito Cramerrini
<benito.c...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Jun 30, 8:23�am, Aaron <a...@home.net> wrote:

>> On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:25:00 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47

[...]

>> >You are "not" a freemason. You are "not" a jew.
>>
>> Are you saying that you believe that all Freemasons are Jews?
>
>Only the lower class jews join freemasonry. The middle are zionists.

You did not answer the question. Like all anti-Freemasons you are
basing your assumptions on lies and other inaccurate information.

>Freemasons used to be a trade syndicate in the middle ages.
>Trying to protect their craft and do a bit of price-fixing on the
>nobles
>who built churches and castles.

True.

>The 3 degrees were awarded for
>apprentices after completing a set amount of service. Originally
>it was only one degree, master. There was no mystical or occult
>crap involved, just plain engineering.

Partly true. There were apprentices and journeymen so there were two
degrees.

>The modern Freemasons
>are total fakes. They join out of curiosity only to find that they
>are being dog trained to serve a zionist agenda of the even more
>brainwashed jewish idiots. Who in turn serve the banking princes.

Funny that I have never heard anything about Zion or Israel while in a
lodge. I never heard anything about Zionists until I went on line in
1997. I never heard any of these conspiracy theories until I went
online and the majority of them are started by someone who is a
failure and who is looking for someone else to blame so that his own
inadequacies do not see the light of day.

I have never been offered a job or money because I was a Freemason. In
fact I was always paying out for this and that.

Rule the world! Hah! Who the hell would want to even try?

Aaron

Jul 9, 2009, 5:57:17 PM7/9/09
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:10:40 -0700 (PDT), Benito Cramerrini
<benito.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

LOL erveryone who believes that Genesis Chapter 15 is true is a
Zionist. Christian Zionists can join Freemasonry, I have a friend who
believes that Israel should be allowed to exist and he is a Freemason.

>Freemasons used to be a trade syndicate in the middle ages.
>Trying to protect their craft and do a bit of price-fixing on the
>nobles
>who built churches and castles. The 3 degrees were awarded for
>apprentices after completing a set amount of service. Originally
>it was only one degree, master.

Actually Freemasonry is modeled on the old trade guilds. There were
apprentices, journeymen, and masters. The techniques of the crafts
were taught progressively and kept secret to maintain the guild's
control of their particular type of industry.

>There was no mystical or occult
>crap involved, just plain engineering. The modern Freemasons
>are total fakes.

No. It is refered to as speculative. Moral lessons using the
techniques and tools of the craft od masonry.

>They join out of curiosity only to find that they
>are being dog trained to serve a zionist agenda of the even more
>brainwashed jewish idiots. Who in turn serve the banking princes.

LOL
I know it is not polite to laugh at crazy people but you are just too
funny! You can't even keep your paranoid fantasies straight. Aren't
the "banking princes" supposed to be Jewish too? Don't Zionists
control the banks? Where do black people fit in? You must a
conspiracy theory about them? Maybe you believe that old Klan fantasy
that black people were genetically engineered by Jews to be foot
soldiers of a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world? If so, where do
they fit in with the freemasons above, below, or beside?

>So the hierarchy goes like this:
>
>1 Banks
>2 Zionists
>3 Freemasons
>
>It pretty obvious that if you want to jump the queue you'll need to
>join at different crime syndicate higher up.

As a Zionist, can I get the local lodge to do stuff for me? I really
do need to get my lawn mowed!
LOL
I hope that I was not to subtle in point out how laughable that whole
theory of yours is! Really, I am laughing at you!

innerjewel

Jul 9, 2009, 11:40:45 PM7/9/09
>Actually Freemasonry is modeled on the old trade guilds. There were
apprentices, journeymen, and masters. The techniques of the crafts
were taught progressively and kept secret to maintain the guild's
control of their particular type of industry. <

The oldest surviving records indicate that Masons Lodges had two
degrees; that of Entered Apprentices and Fellows of the Craft. These
early Scottish Lodges were operative Stonemason's Lodges who
occasionally initiated Gentlemen (speculative) Masons into their
organisations.The earliest mention of the Master Mason's Degree is in
the middle of the eighteenth century. It was during the mid 1700s with
the influx of speculative Gentlemen Masons like Chevalier Ramsay
entered the craft when a whole bunch of side degrees were introduced
(ie Royal Arch, Mark, R.O.S. etc.). It is interesting to note that
Elias Ashmole wrote in his diary that he was made a Mason in 1646 in
Lancashire. Sir Robert Moray was initiated in 1641 in Newcastle. I
find it intriguing that such illustrious people such as Moray and
Ashmole would be interested in trundling about enthusiastically
pretending to be stonemasons. I enjoy it a great deal myself though
some 350 years later.

Trevor W . McKeown

Jul 18, 2009, 2:36:01 PM7/18/09
You might get better results with web searches if you spelt it right.

Corna

A vulger gesture in Mediterranean countries, often denoting infidelity,
the "devil sign", mano cornuta or horned hand, is also used humourously
when taking photographs, similar to the North American "rabbit ears"
gesture held behind someone's head. Inspired by Anton LaVey and used by
satanists, it's use in the heavy metel music subculture has evolved into
a general youthful sign for "rock on" or "party down" and is termed a
visel. Among its many meanings, several American universities have
innocently adopted it as a sign of support for their athletic teams.
When displayed with the palm facing inward it can denote the Phi Beta
Sigma Fraternity, Inc.

Not to be confused with the Hawaiian Shaka or the sign language
allophone for "I love you".

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/hand_sign/index.html

Aaron

Jul 19, 2009, 2:12:33 AM7/19/09
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:36:01 -0700, "Trevor W . McKeown"
<ttr...@uniserve.com> wrote:

>You might get better results with web searches if you spelt it right.
>
>Corna
>
>A vulger gesture in Mediterranean countries, often denoting infidelity,
>the "devil sign", mano cornuta or horned hand, is also used humourously
>when taking photographs, similar to the North American "rabbit ears"
>gesture held behind someone's head.

That is fiction. When I was in the Mediterranean, there was an
obscene gesture that was similar, but it was universally used pointing
downward. The meaning as explained by the locals was, "You mother is
dead, in Hell, and having sex with everything down there." A variant
used towards women had the thumb extended out from the hand and had
the same meaning with the added phrase "... and you are doing the same
thing up here."

Of course since the paranoid kooks have not been able to come up with
anything linking this gesture or the one you fictionalize with
Freemasonry, the accusation is just a symptom of mental illness.

blake

Sep 9, 2009, 4:49:57 AM9/9/09

jim bennie;23607 Wrote:
> "david simpson" <faro...@picknowl.com.au> wrote in message
> > it's not a sign used by any freemason i know.
>
> i can't be bothered looking at the picture. Is that the texas longhorn
> thing
> i saw in the news ages ago? If so, longhorn fans have been doing that
> for
> years.
>
> It isn't enough for kooks to invent masonic membership of people who
> have
> never had it. Now they're inventing masonic signs and handshakes, too.
> Why
> can't they get a new hobby?
>
> Jim, vancouver

exactly

--
blake

*Blake L. Bowden*
Masons of Texas Administrator

Junior Warden
'Gonzales Masonic Lodge No. 30 A.F. & A.M.'
(http://www.gonzalesmasoniclodge.org)
32� Master of the Royal Secret
'Scottish Rite Valley of Austin, Orient of Texas'
(http://www.austinscottishrite.org)
blake's Profile: http://www.masonsoftexas.com/member.php?userid=1
View this thread: http://www.masonsoftexas.com/showthread.php?t=7473

kiv 11

Sep 9, 2009, 1:33:20 PM9/9/09
On Sep 9, 4:49�am, blake <blakebow...@mac.com> wrote:
> 32� Master of the Royal Secret
> 'Scottish Rite Valley of Austin, Orient of Texas'
> (http://www.austinscottishrite.org)

Bro. Blake, being a member of the Scottish Rite, Northern Masonic
Jurisdiction and looking at my certificate on the wall dated May,
1986, I see my title is "Grand Army of Princes of the Royal Secret,
Thirty-Second Degree." Is it different in the Southern Jurisdiction or
did you just abbreviate?

George K.

Sukhoi47

David Simpson

Jun 16, 2009, 3:33:41 PM6/16/09
[Default] On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:49:47 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
<sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> typed:

>Look this picture:
>http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSign...
>
>This shows George Bush making with the hands a symbol called "corona
>hand".

Since this has already been removed no one can compare it to anything.
It is unlikely that Bush would be making any sort of Freemasons' sign
since, I understand, he is not, and never has been, a member.

>Until few months ago was very easy find pictures with persons making
>the "corona hand" freemason symbol, specially politicians, just
>searching at Google Images.

"Corona hand"? Doesn't sound like any Freemason sign or symbol of
which I have ever heard.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

Q:What lies on the bottom of the ocean and twitches? A:A nervous
wreck.

Sukhoi47

Jun 16, 2009, 6:02:34 PM6/16/09
You know the symbol, I am sure, but maybe not the symbol's name.

again the link to the picture:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSignalGeorgeBushJrBillC.jpg

the same link, but in two parts (joint both to see the picture):
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/
ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSignalGeorgeBushJrBillC.jpg

another picture (again in 2 parts):
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/
ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSignalGeorgeBushJrPresi.jpg

Sukhoi47

Jun 16, 2009, 6:35:49 PM6/16/09

David Simpson

Jun 16, 2009, 9:40:11 PM6/16/09
[Default] On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:02:34 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
<sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> typed:

>You know the symbol, I am sure, but maybe not the symbol's name.

It's not a sign used by any Freemason I know.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

You single-handedly fought your way into this hopeless mess.

David Simpson

Jun 16, 2009, 9:41:14 PM6/16/09
[Default] On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:35:49 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
<sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> typed:

>here the correct link to see George Bush making the "corona hand"

As stated this is not a sign used in Freemasonry.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

If you laid all of our laws end to end, there would be no end. --
Mark Twain

Aaron

Jun 17, 2009, 8:12:58 AM6/17/09
<sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You know the symbol, I am sure, but maybe not the symbol's name.
>
>again the link to the picture:
>http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSignalGeorgeBushJrBillC.jpg

That gesture is American Sign Language for "I love you."

ptk1071

Jun 17, 2009, 9:24:14 AM6/17/09
On Jun 17, 8:12 am, Aaron <a...@home.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:02:34 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
>
> <sukhoi.berkut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >You know the symbol, I am sure, but maybe not the symbol's name.
>
> >again the link to the picture:
> >http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSign...

> That gesture is American Sign Language for "I love you."
>

> >the same link, but in two parts (joint both to see the picture):
> >http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/
> >ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSignalGeorgeBushJrBillC.jpg
>
> >another picture (again in 2 parts):
> >http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/
> >ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSignalGeorgeBushJrPresi.jpg
>
> >> "Corona hand"? Doesn't sound like any Freemason sign or symbol of
> >> which I have ever heard.
> >> --
> >> Regards
> >> David Simpson
> >> (Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)
> >> Q:What lies on the bottom of the ocean and twitches? A:A nervous
> >> wreck.- Hide quoted text -

Or more simply the bull horns sign used frequently at U of Texas at
Austin, Commonly referred to as Hook'em Horns. Please see here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_'em_Horns. Now since President Bush
was not a Mason (nor was president Clinton), but was from Texas, it
would be quite acceptable for him to display this sign as a Texan.
Please come up with something more original than this old saw, it is
quite tiring to have to keep repeatedly debunking the same crap.

Bill A.
Potunk Lodge # 1071
Westhampton, NY

Jim Bennie

Jun 17, 2009, 2:03:10 PM6/17/09
"David Simpson" <faro...@picknowl.com.au> wrote in message

> It's not a sign used by any Freemason I know.

I can't be bothered looking at the picture. Is that the Texas Longhorn thing
I saw in the news ages ago? If so, Longhorn fans have been doing that for
years.

It isn't enough for kooks to invent Masonic membership of people who have
never had it. Now they're inventing Masonic signs and handshakes, too. Why

can't they get a new hobby?

Jim, Vancouver

Alex

Jun 18, 2009, 12:32:15 AM6/18/09

Aaron

Jun 18, 2009, 12:44:27 AM6/18/09
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:32:15 +1000, Alex <sett...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sukhoi47 wrote:
>
>> You know the symbol, I am sure, but maybe not the symbol's name.
>>
>> again the link to the picture:
>
>That sign is not a Masonic sign. Originally used by some streams in modern
>Wicca, it is representative of the God figure Cernunnos. There is however
>absolutely no Masonic connotation (and I'm speaking as a Pagan *and* as a
>Mason). I believe some Satanist groups also use it, but once again there is
>no connection to Freemasonry. (But you knew that already, didn't you?).

It was used in American sign language long before wicca was invented.

>http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSignalGeorgeBushJrBillC.jpg

Alex

Jun 18, 2009, 12:49:57 AM6/18/09

Aaron

Jun 18, 2009, 9:52:13 AM6/18/09
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:49:57 +1000, Alex <sett...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Aaron wrote:

>>>That sign is not a Masonic sign. Originally used by some streams in modern
>>>Wicca, it is representative of the God figure Cernunnos. There is however
>>>absolutely no Masonic connotation (and I'm speaking as a Pagan *and* as a
>>>Mason). I believe some Satanist groups also use it, but once again there
>>>is no connection to Freemasonry. (But you knew that already, didn't you?).
>>
>> It was used in American sign language long before wicca was invented.
>
>What, before 1950-something? :)

Yep!
Amazing isn't it?
Not connected with Freemasonry, not connected with the occult, used to
chreer a Texas football team, Used to say "I love you," but someone
still either believed that accusation or thought everyone else was
stupid enough to believe it.

Alex

Jun 18, 2009, 9:06:33 PM6/18/09

Sukhoi47

Jun 26, 2009, 2:33:42 PM6/26/09

http://tempestadesdeestrupicio.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/krishna_01.jpg

Pay attention in the right hand. Something familiar?

This another:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/bush%20berlusconi%20freemason/omerr_2007/kingabdullahofjordandevjo1.jpg
King Abdullah and Putin

And the pictures in the second part of this page:

http://newworldslaughter.blogspot.com/2006/01/throw-out-scripts-that-have-been-given.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PjzzUm-yOIM/SNK_yoBCyEI/AAAAAAAAB_U/kRPsOh2rUrc/s320/sarcozy-presidentfrance-satanic.jpg

On Jun 17, 1:12 pm, Aaron <a...@home.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:02:34 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
>

> <sukhoi.berkut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >You know the symbol, I am sure, but maybe not the symbol's name.
>
> >again the link to the picture:

> >http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/ova_ya_head5/ElDiabloHandSign...

Aaron

Jun 26, 2009, 5:24:26 PM6/26/09
<sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Come on guys!
>Texas Longhorn, love, rock&roll, used by spiderman to create the web,
>"republic" in Turkey, blá-blá-blá...
>Do you believe also in Santa Clauss?
>
>Someone made a general lobotomization here! Maybe better change the
>groups' name to alt.lobotomized
>
>Look this picture from Krishna:
>http://tempestadesdeestrupicio.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/krishna_01.jpg
>Pay attention in the right hand. Something familiar?

Playing a flute of some sort.

LOL

That one was obviously altered. You can see the alteration at the
knuckle of the ring finger.

LOL
Nothing new there.

>Berlusconi is a Texan guy too?

I don't know if he is a Mason, but I know that bush ans Clinton are
not.

Different hand position, but the angle could trick paranoid
schizophrenics.

Differnt gesture. the Buddhist gesture is of the tip of the thumb

touching the middle finger with other fingers pulled back - the ring
finger cannot fully extend with the middle finger flexed.

>And in this another Buda's hands, what can you see in the right hand?
>Something familiar with the number 666?
>http://www.gaysangha.org/images/BuddhaHands.jpg

There is no "666" there.

>Come one guys!!!
>This symbol IS freemason, and is USED BY freemasons. The freemason
>name is "corona hand".

You have a bunch of pictures without the gesture. Some if not most of

the people are not Freemasons. The Masons don't use that sign
according to the anti-masonic websites that post versiuons of the
Masonic rituals. Also, at least one picture was faked.

>The symbol was intelligently disseminated among the populations to

>them became in touch permanently with freemason symbolism, and accept
>them as obedient slaves.
>Open your mind! Don't be slave!

Wow! You are a slave to your paranoid schizophrenia.

I pity you.

David Simpson

Jun 26, 2009, 5:31:28 PM6/26/09
[Default] On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:33:42 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
<sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> typed:

>Come on guys!
>Texas Longhorn, love, rock&roll, used by spiderman to create the web,

>"republic" in Turkey, bl�-bl�-bl�...

>Do you believe also in Santa Clauss?
>
>Someone made a general lobotomization here! Maybe better change the
>groups' name to alt.lobotomized

[...]
>Come on guys!!!

>This symbol IS freemason, and is USED BY freemasons. The freemason
>name is "corona hand".
>The symbol was intelligently disseminated among the populations to
>them became in touch permanently with freemason symbolism, and accept
>them as obedient slaves.
>Open your mind! Don't be slave!

Would you like to tell us which lodge uses this sign?

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

Aaron

Jun 27, 2009, 9:39:40 AM6/27/09
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 07:01:28 +0930, David Simpson
<faro...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:

>[Default] On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:33:42 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
><sukhoi.b...@gmail.com> typed:
>

>>Come on guys!
>>Texas Longhorn, love, rock&roll, used by spiderman to create the web,

>>"republic" in Turkey, blá-blá-blá...

>>Do you believe also in Santa Clauss?
>>
>>Someone made a general lobotomization here! Maybe better change the
>>groups' name to alt.lobotomized
>>
>[...]
>>
>>Come on guys!!!
>>This symbol IS freemason, and is USED BY freemasons. The freemason
>>name is "corona hand".
>>The symbol was intelligently disseminated among the populations to
>>them became in touch permanently with freemason symbolism, and accept
>>them as obedient slaves.
>>Open your mind! Don't be slave!
>>
>Would you like to tell us which lodge uses this sign?

Hallucination Lodge #999 Fictional and Artificial Masonistics -
If you stand on your head in front of their building you can see the
number 666 clearly (if you squint a bit).
LOL

Sukhoi47

Jun 29, 2009, 2:25:00 PM6/29/09
On Jun 26, 10:24 pm, Aaron <a...@home.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:33:42 -0700 (PDT), Sukhoi47
>
> <sukhoi.berkut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Come on guys!
> >Texas Longhorn, love, rock&roll, used by spiderman to create the web,
> >"republic" in Turkey, blá-blá-blá...
> >Do you believe also in Santa Clauss?
>
> >Someone made a general lobotomization here! Maybe better change the
> >groups' name to alt.lobotomized
>
> >Look this picture from Krishna:
> >http://tempestadesdeestrupicio.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/krishna_01...

> >Pay attention in the right hand. Something familiar?
>
> Playing a flute of some sort.
>

> >This another:
> >http://media.photobucket.com/image/bush%20berlusconi%20freemason/omer...

> >King Abdullah and Putin
>
> LOL
> That one was obviously altered.  You can see the alteration at the
> knuckle of the ring finger.
>

> >And the pictures in the second part of this page:
> >http://newworldslaughter.blogspot.com/2006/01/throw-out-scripts-that-...

> LOL
> Nothing new there.
>

> >Berlusconi is a Texan guy too?
>
> I don't know if he is a Mason, but I know that bush ans Clinton are
> not.
>

> >And France President Sarcozy, also Texan?
> >http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PjzzUm-yOIM/SNK_yoBCyEI/AAAAAAAAB_U/kRPsOh2...

> Different hand position, but the angle could trick paranoid
> schizophrenics.
>

> >Incredible! Buda is also Texan:
> >http://www.jewelofthelotus.com/jewelstore/bronze-buddha-hands-1.html
>
> Differnt gesture.  the Buddhist gesture is of the tip of the thumb
> touching the middle finger with other fingers pulled back - the ring
> finger cannot fully extend with the middle finger flexed.
>

> >And in this another Buda's hands, what can you see in the right hand?
> >Something familiar with the number 666?
> >http://www.gaysangha.org/images/BuddhaHands.jpg
>
> There is no "666" there.
>

> >Come one guys!!!
> >This symbol IS freemason, and is USED BY freemasons. The freemason
> >name is "corona hand".
>
> You have a bunch of pictures without the gesture.  Some if not most of
> the people are not Freemasons.  The Masons don't use that sign
> according to the anti-masonic websites that post versiuons of the
> Masonic rituals.  Also, at least one picture was faked.
>
> >The symbol was intelligently disseminated among the populations to
> >them became in touch permanently with freemason symbolism, and accept
> >them as obedient slaves.
> >Open your mind! Don't be slave!
>
> Wow!  You are a slave to your paranoid schizophrenia.
>
> I pity you.

Aaron

Jun 29, 2009, 6:23:52 PM6/29/09

Are you saying that you believe that all Freemasons are Jews?

bannanacr...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 10:16:16 AM4/12/19
It is not a symbol used by Freemasons.