These Marines are simply out of control .... was: ping Abdul Khan Boutwell

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 6:46:33 AM11/18/04
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=259676

"Earlier in the footage, as the Marine unit that Sites was accompanying
approached the mosque, gunfire can be heard from inside. Marines who were
already in the mosque emerge, and a lieutenant in the approaching unit asks
if there were insurgents inside and if the Marines had shot any of them. An
exiting Marine can be heard responding affirmatively. The lieutenant then
asks if they were armed, and the Marine shrugs."

These men were orderd not to fire on unarmed men. When the Marine shrugged,
he should have been disciplined (i.e. relieved of duty, reprimanded, cited,
and scheduled for a courts martial) on the spot.

These Marines are simply out of control, all the way up and down the chain
of command. There's no point in lying about it. They're bad Marines, and
bad Americans, and they need to be out of Iraq.

Message has been deleted

Therion Ware

Nov 18, 2004, 9:02:01 AM11/18/04

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 03:54:15 -0800 in
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, j w <j_w<no>@yahoo.com> (j w
<j_w<no>@yahoo.com>) said, directing the reply to
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

>x-no-archive: yes
>On 18 Nov 2004 03:46:33 -0800, norwood...@hotmail.com (Norwood
>Holden) wrote:
> copyright 2004 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>group)

>Wake up and get real.
>
>You do not know WHAT happened to that marine. Likely, the final
>result of his punishment -- if any -- will go unknown and classified.
>You are a hater, ignoring Paul's commands to be respectful of our
>government.

Would you have been respectful of the Stalinist or Nazi governments,
had you lived under them, I wonder?

>This is a war like no other, where some of our highest tech equipment
>is proving vulnerable in the most extreme situations-- where we are
>now.
>
>In wars, people die.

True. But then again that fact isn't licence to kill anyone you feel
like killing, simply because they're there.

>And we already know that for some unGodly reason, you oppose the
>liberation of Iraq and our providing them a chance to be free,
>productive adults.

Does he? As far as I can see he opposes the ill thought out, heavy
handed tactics used to accomplish the stated aim, and doubts that the
methods used will result in the fulfillment of the stated aim.

>You would not enable them to live as you do freely. Which makes you
>part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.

Yet there is a considerable body of opinion that holds that killing
loads of Iraqis, many of whom are non-combatants, may not be the best
solution to the problem.

>If you are not willing to die for your freedom, you should not be
>permitted such freedoms.

But alas it seems more a case of, as Patton said:

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Which again while true, as far as it goes, is not licence to kill
anyone.

And, apropos of this, he also said:

"Prisoner of War guard companies, or an equivalent organization,
should be as far forward as possible in action to take over prisoners
of war, because troops heated with battle are not safe custodians."

And that's the thing, isn't it? We don't know the circumstances that
preceded the killing. Depending on circumstance it may be anything
from a righteous shooting to premeditated murder.

>I put my life on the line in the military, and you are spitting on my
>honor, sir.

Well, it seems to me that any sensible person should reserve judgment
on the matter until the facts become known, if they ever do, and if
they don't then that will of itself be evidence.

But to judge the soldier guilty or simply disregard the apparent
circumstances of his action seems to me to be prejudging the matter on
ideological grounds and not on the actual circumstances in question.

--
"Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You."
- Attrib: Pauline Reage.

Keith Johnson

Nov 18, 2004, 11:16:16 AM11/18/04
How did World WarI Start? Then think what happen here at this
website?
http://olympics.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=6854382

It's later than you think!
!
Latest news! Iran has secret missile and atomic bomb site?????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/11/18/wiran18.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/11/18/ixworld.html

The end of the age is coming very soon!

Keith

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 12:04:13 PM11/18/04
Keith Johnson wrote:

> Latest news! Iran has secret missile and atomic bomb site?????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/11/18/wiran18.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/11/18/ixworld.html

Telegraph. Hmmm, must be true, the Queen reads that.

jlruble

Nov 18, 2004, 4:04:32 PM11/18/04

"Norwood Holden" <norwood...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Let me quote, "If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heavens scene, they
will see the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

I am not allowed to say "Semper Fi" but I can relate to it.

SCOTTY

Sinpac

Nov 18, 2004, 4:37:34 PM11/18/04
It's a WAR dumbass Why don't you and your buddy go over and fight a war
without killing people. where you just as angered when Americans were being
beheaded? loser I dislike people like you who have no idea what is going on,
never knew what was going on and will never no what's going on. why don't
you meet this guys at the airport when they come home and tell them why you
think there a bad American or is it your big internet mouth talking. I tell
you what dipshit I will post his thread to all the army and marine bases
that have web sites and lets see what they have to say about you, You
cowardly un-American asswipe.

--
Chris Voorhis
F&AM #193 Indiana

billu

Nov 18, 2004, 4:48:34 PM11/18/04

"Norwood Holden" <norwood...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

A common weapon over there is a key fob for an alarm. They are used
to remote trigger IEDs. You don't know WHO is armed.

Fredrick Garvin

Nov 18, 2004, 7:20:34 PM11/18/04

It's war, kill or BE killed. Get over it and move on. What that marine did
is NOTHING compared to what those lower than animals bastards have and are
doing. Fuck 'em. I would have done the sqame exact thing. Yo don't know
who is trying to kill you over there and dead bodies are booby trapped.
Kids and adults are walking bombs. See that car? It may be a bomb.

If I'm over there and they aren't in a U.S. uniform or allie uniform they
are worm food. IF it's them or you you bet your ass it be them.

Message has been deleted

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 8:02:50 PM11/18/04
>From: norwood...@hotmail.com (Norwood Holden)

>"Earlier in the footage, as the Marine unit that Sites was accompanying
>approached the mosque, gunfire can be heard from inside. Marines who were
>already in the mosque emerge, and a lieutenant in the approaching unit asks
>if there were insurgents inside and if the Marines had shot any of them. An
>exiting Marine can be heard responding affirmatively. The lieutenant then
>asks if they were armed, and the Marine shrugs."

Kind of strange when an American GI kills a man that was more then likely
trying to kill him a few hours earlier. Not that this crime was justified, but
Norwood hasn't said one word about the killing of an innocent CARE worker or
the beheading of civilians. No remorse for those innocents Norwood? Not a peep
of condemnation of those murderous dogs?

Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion. In time Norwood, they will be at
your doorstep and they don't like Bible thumpers or Commies, you are prime time
for them. Better hope America wins, that's the best way to "keep your head on
your shoulders"!

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 8:22:13 PM11/18/04
No, it isn't a war.

It is an occpation by the US, who are hated and mind controlled by the UK.

One billion muslims will murder your children in their beds.

Now fuck off.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 8:36:06 PM11/18/04
It is war! It is war!

You stupid mind-controlled cunt.

Your cities, your children will be beheded and poisened in their beds for
the next seventy years by one billion muslims.

You are so stupid! You already signed the death ertificate for your
country!! For a fuckin' can of oil!!!

Idiots!!

Fredrick Garvin wrote:

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 8:48:09 PM11/18/04
You either hate your country, hate your children and are happy to see
it and them die OR you can't see more than 6 inches ahead of you.

I can't blame you. I have always hated america.

So many psychopaths there - always was. In your nature.

Genocide native americans.

Keep a slave trade.

Segregation.

Eliminate sharing - kill all communists - Vietnam, Central america.

Surely you are the psycho and yes, you do have to die.

Let us not forget who your daddy is, where you hail from.

Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: norwood...@hotmail.com (Norwood Holden)

> >"Earlier in the footage, as the Marine unit that Sites was accompanying
> >approached the mosque, gunfire can be heard from inside. Marines who were
> >already in the mosque emerge, and a lieutenant in the approaching unit asks
> >if there were insurgents inside and if the Marines had shot any of them. An
> >exiting Marine can be heard responding affirmatively. The lieutenant then
> >asks if they were armed, and the Marine shrugs."

> Kind of strange when an American GI kills a man that was more then likely

Sinpac

Nov 18, 2004, 8:51:08 PM11/18/04
delusional

--
Chris Voorhis
F&AM #193 Indiana

"Norwood Holden" <postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk> wrote in message

JB

Nov 18, 2004, 8:52:38 PM11/18/04

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 8:50:55 PM11/18/04

When it is all over

yanky will just toggle off home

and no-one will ever come lookin

they'll all just say 'oh well, that carnage was yesterday'

Tra-lala-lala

j w wrote:

> [...]

> accomplish the stated aim, and doubts that the
> >methods used will result in the fulfillment of the stated aim.

> I guess we'll have to wait and see. And just exactly what makes you
> think you are aware of even 5% of what is happening in this war. We
> know by now (most of us), that there are hundreds / perhaps thousands
> of Special Ops going at any moment of time.

> I know Special Ops people, and you likely do as well.

> >>You would not enable them to live as you do freely. Which makes you
> >>part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.
> >
> >Yet there is a considerable body of opinion that holds that killing
> >loads of Iraqis, many of whom are non-combatants, may not be the best
> >solution to the problem.

> We have a war to fight, and putting innocent civilians in the firing
> line is an old tactic of an Adolph Hitler that Saddam Hussein taught
> the people we are now fighting.

> If you hadn't heard, when our troops entered Baghdad, we were forced
> to fight at junior h igh school boys with empty rifles, because Saddam
> had learned that tactic from Adolph Hitler.

> When the enemy hide their weapons in churches and hospitals, innocent
> people will die.

> Don't blame the deliverer because those who would enslave Iraq like to
> play dirty.

> >>If you are not willing to die for your freedom, you should not be
> >>permitted such freedoms.
> >
> >But alas it seems more a case of, as Patton said:

> >"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
> >He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

> You missed one part of that. We must also make sure that more of them
> die than us.

> >Which again while true, as far as it goes, is not licence to kill
> >anyone.

> Nor are you authorized to issue such a license. Our government need
> not seek YOUR permission to defend itself, and you don't know if we
> are defending ourselves or not. Your mind isn't that open.

> >And, apropos of this, he also said:
> >
> >"Prisoner of War guard companies, or an equivalent organization,
> >should be as far forward as possible in action to take over prisoners
> >of war, because troops heated with battle are not safe custodians."
> >
> >And that's the thing, isn't it? We don't know the circumstances that
> >preceded the killing. Depending on circumstance it may be anything
> >from a righteous shooting to premeditated murder.

> You can second guess and armchair quarterback all you like with the
> information you get from TV and the newspaper.

> I will choose not to.

> >>I put my life on the line in the military, and you are spitting on my
> >>honor, sir.
> >
> >Well, it seems to me that any sensible person should reserve judgment
> >on the matter until the facts become known, if they ever do, and if
> >they don't then that will of itself be evidence.

> I assume the best; you assume the worst and make some VERY ugly

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 8:57:09 PM11/18/04
>postmaster@norwood

>One billion muslims will murder your children in their beds.

And just why do you think they will spare you?

JB

Nov 18, 2004, 9:01:51 PM11/18/04

Norwood Holden

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:00:31 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postmaster@norwood

Worry about your own arse I would.

JB

Nov 18, 2004, 9:06:32 PM11/18/04

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:07:27 PM11/18/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden

>It is war! It is war!

>You stupid mind-controlled <bleeped for vulgarity>.

Yes, that war began in the late 1980s and we were too nieve to realize it.

>Your cities, your children will be beheded and poisened in their beds for
>the next seventy years by one billion muslims.

And under what rock will you be hiding under when they come?

>You are so stupid! You already signed the death ertificate for your

>country!! For a <bleeped for vulgarity> can of oil!!!

Oh, you mean that can of oil that we are paying market price of $50 to $55 for?
In adddition to giving a $65 billion dollar grant for the privaledge of paying
that high price?

>Idiots!!

No Norwood, it is singular, it is idiot. Learn the facts before your walnut
size brain explodes! Foul mouthed dolt!

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:08:47 PM11/18/04

You stupid mind-controlled PSYCHOPATH COWBOYS.

Your cities will be BURNED and your children BEHEADED and your land
POISENED for the next 50-70 years by > 1,000,000,000 muslims.

You are so MINDLESS! You already signed the death Certificate for your OWN
DEATHS!!

For a fuckin' can of oil!!!

Rest In Peace!!

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:07:28 PM11/18/04

JB wrote:

> "Sam Schwarzman" <jaqu...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> > >postmaster@norwood
> >
> >>One billion muslims will murder your children in their beds.
> >
> > And just why do you think they will spare you?
> >

> 'cause he's "special", don't you know!

> Version: PGP 8.0.3

> iQA/AwUBQZ1UDPpxh1uHmCDzEQL/pgCgi6LW8zTSaX/cA6kMHTtMU5YcCSMAoPFs

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:08:13 PM11/18/04

JB wrote:

> "Sam Schwarzman" <jaqu...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> > >postmaster@norwood
> >
> >>One billion muslims will murder your children in their beds.
> >
> > And just why do you think they will spare you?
> >

> 'cause he's "special", don't you know!

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:21:02 PM11/18/04
You just don't like the idea that you are mind-controlled by the UK?

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:29:53 PM11/18/04
JB wrote:

> "Sam Schwarzman" <jaqu...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> > >postmaster@norwood
> >
> >>One billion muslims will murder your children in their beds.
> >
> > And just why do you think they will spare you?
> >

> 'cause he's "special", don't you know!

Thought it was the british freemason that was special.

Where will you take us all tomorrow?

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:33:59 PM11/18/04
>From: norwood_holden

>You either hate your country, hate your children and are happy to see
>it and them die OR you can't see more than 6 inches ahead of you.

Or you are dumber then a door knob.
Or you are a complete jerk.
Or your brother was an only child.
Or your mother was your fathers sister.

>I can't blame you. I have always hated america.

Yeah, and you also hate the English Crown, Capitalism, successful people, the
Pope, your mother, your father, et al.

>So many psychopaths there - always was. In your nature.

It was you that crawled into a Masonic newsgroup and made a complete fool of
his drooling self.

>Genocide native americans.

Actually that started with the first Englishman that stole the Indians land. My
people were in Europe when your people were killing the Red Man. You forgot (or
were too ignorant to ever know) that America was an English colony.

>Keep a slave trade.

The Slave trade was financed by YOUR Royal family and wealthy Englishmen for
400 years but hey, facts don't mean much to you.

>Segregation.

Oh, you mean like the people from India now living in London in 2004? Or those
that speak Cockney?

>Eliminate sharing - kill all communists - Vietnam, Central america.

Or the colonizing of half the world by murder and extortion. How many died by a
thrust of an English sword or a musket ball to the head? Oh, you say that is in
the past? Well, so is Viet Nam!

>Surely you are the psycho and yes, you do have to die.

And surly you are a jerk and with the brain of a monkey.

>Let us not forget who your daddy is, where you hail from.

Oh, I do know who my father is but I doubt if you know who yours was. Hey, we
could even be brothers, I wonder if my father ever screwed your mother?

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:40:32 PM11/18/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>> And just why do you think they will spare you?
>Worry about your own arse I would.

It is the American way to defend those that are too stupid to fend for
themselves.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:42:28 PM11/18/04
>From: "JB" flaxton_uk@

>You're worried about his arse? Watch out Sam his obsession has
>turned to you!

I know JB, Norwood has a quirky "arse" fetish.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:40:57 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> Actually that started with the first Englishman that stole the Indians land.
My
> people were in Europe when your people were killing the Red Man. You forgot
(or
> were too ignorant to ever know) that America was an English colony.

Actually, I see the whole fuckin' shooting match very clearly.

So, what does a blindman want to show me? Speak up now?

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:43:00 PM11/18/04

Actually, I see the whole fuckin' shooting match very clearly.

So, what does a blindman want to show me? Speak up now?

You keep telling me that Britain is behind every attrocity.

The sky is blue.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:43:48 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

No. You are already dead.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:45:46 PM11/18/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden

>Rest In Peace!!

Yes I will, thank you Norwood and mostly thank the American armed forces that
make it possible for my family and I to rest in peace and security each night.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:47:01 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>Rest In Peace!!

Must have run out of words, you keep repeating yourself.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:53:28 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>Actually, I see the whole <bleep> shooting match very clearly.

>So, what does a blindman want to show me? Speak up now?

Does using dirty language make you feel like a big man instead of a little
twerp? Fowl mouthed twit! You really are a reflection of your lowley mother.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:54:26 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

> >Rest In Peace!!

I hate funerals.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 9:53:48 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postmaster@norwoodholden

> >Rest In Peace!!

Yes, you each of you will need a regiment to keep you safe. The Muslims
are coming!!

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 9:58:55 PM11/18/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden

>No. You are already dead.

"I am the Wizard! No Dorothy, don't look behind that curtain!"

"But he is such a little man."

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:01:53 PM11/18/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>Yes, you each of you will need a regiment to keep you safe. The Muslims
>are coming!!

No sweat Norwood, we will save a wretch like you as well because that is our
way!

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:03:19 PM11/18/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden

>I hate funerals.

Especially your own.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:00:00 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

> >Rest In Peace!!

Idiot, remeber the time when you didn't give the muslims too much thought?

Or maybe you did.

Because you are a Jew and what with the middle east and stuff.

What happened there?

Oh, a jewish homeland smack in the middle o arab homeland.

How did that happen?

How did you mind-control america?

Who mind-controls you?

Wake up looser.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:05:40 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>You just don't like the idea that you are mind-controlled by the UK?

Or that you are the product of a very shallow gene pool.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:09:26 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

> >You just don't like the idea that you are mind-controlled by the UK?

Wake up idiot.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:10:30 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

> >Actually, I see the whole <bleep> shooting match very clearly.
> >
> >So, what does a blindman want to show me? Speak up now?

You fuckin' klown. Wake up cunt.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:14:51 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postmaster@norwoodholden

> >I hate funerals.
> >

> Especially your own.

Not my first choice.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:18:18 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postmaster@norwoodholden

> >No. You are already dead.

Why do I speak to the dead? They cannot hear or comprehend.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:19:48 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>Idiot, remeber the time when you didn't give the muslims too much thought?

Gee, a whole sentence without a dirty word! It deserves an answer! No, I really
don't.

>Or maybe you did.

No, honestly, I don't.

>Because you are a Jew and what with the middle east and stuff.

Yes, I am a Jew but I have never been to the middle east. But I have been to
California!

>What happened there?

I promised her that I wouldn't tell.

>Oh, a jewish homeland smack in the middle o arab homeland.

New York is not an Arab homeland. We do have a lot of Arabs here though, maybe
1/10 of a percent of the population.

>How did that happen?

They flew here by plane, some came by ship others were born here.

>How did you mind-control america?

With my special Video Ranger ring!

>Who mind-controls you?

A Brazilian woman.

>Wake up looser.

I lost? Oh nuts, now I won't pass go and collect my $200. This always happens!

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:16:08 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

You have no clue. No clue.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:19:00 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: "JB" flaxton_uk@

Talk amongst yourselves.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:24:51 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>> >You're worried about his arse? Watch out Sam his obsession has
>> >turned to you!
>
>> I know JB, Norwood has a quirky "arse" fetish.
>
>Talk amongst yourselves.

Aw, you caught us talking about you behind your back, I am so embarrassed!

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:26:13 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)
>Date: 11/18/2004 10:18 PM Eastern

>Why do I speak to the dead? They cannot hear or comprehend.

Why do you keep repeating yourself?

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:28:25 PM11/18/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>You have no clue. No clue.

Clue by Milton Bradley? No, but I think my daughter has the game.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:31:19 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>> >I hate funerals.
>> >

>> Especially your own.
>
>Not my first choice.

Stuff happens, read the obituaries, if your name isn't there feel good about
it.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:33:23 PM11/18/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>You <sensored>' klown. Wake up <sensored>.

Foul mouthed gay midget.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 10:36:59 PM11/18/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden.

>Wake up idiot.

Mindless twit, if you were half as awake as I am you would understand that you
have been exposed here as a dull, thoughtless, fowl mouthed, idiot with the
mind of a flea.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:51:33 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

No Sam, your way is the way of death. Death will be dealt to you and your
children.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 10:55:28 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

I'm sure the gestapo were verbally abusive to our mother as they piled her
into the ovens, but hey, no need for us to go there hey?

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 11:03:40 PM11/18/04
>postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>No Sam, your way is the way of death. Death will be dealt to you and your
>children.

Yes, in time we ALL have to die, even you my friend. Food for thought.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 18, 2004, 11:08:21 PM11/18/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>I'm sure the gestapo were verbally abusive to our mother as they piled her
>into the ovens, but hey, no need for us to go there hey?

Go where you want, my family is and has been safe and sound in America. But who
will save you when they come for you? Stuff does happen you know, it happend to
Yasser.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 11:11:03 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postmaster@norwoodholden.

> >Wake up idiot.

Did i touch a nerve with you! LOL!! ;-)

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 11:12:57 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

I have watched trash like you die before. Not the way I will go.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 11:14:54 PM11/18/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

Showing you true colours tonight.

Ignorant american, already dead and your family cursed by you.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 11:38:47 PM11/18/04

Just like Atlantis.

cunt ;-)

Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: norwood...@hotmail.com (Norwood Holden)

> >"Earlier in the footage, as the Marine unit that Sites was accompanying
> >approached the mosque, gunfire can be heard from inside. Marines who were
> >already in the mosque emerge, and a lieutenant in the approaching unit asks
> >if there were insurgents inside and if the Marines had shot any of them. An
> >exiting Marine can be heard responding affirmatively. The lieutenant then
> >asks if they were armed, and the Marine shrugs."

> Kind of strange when an American GI kills a man that was more then likely
> trying to kill him a few hours earlier. Not that this crime was justified,
but
> Norwood hasn't said one word about the killing of an innocent CARE worker or
> the beheading of civilians. No remorse for those innocents Norwood? Not a
peep
> of condemnation of those murderous dogs?

> Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion. In time Norwood, they will be
at
> your doorstep and they don't like Bible thumpers or Commies, you are prime
time
> for them. Better hope America wins, that's the best way to "keep your head on
> your shoulders"!

KIV11

Nov 18, 2004, 11:48:38 PM11/18/04
Norwood wrote:

>I hate funerals.

I'm gonna love yours.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 11:54:17 PM11/18/04
If you rejoice in victory, then you delight in killing;
If you delight in killing, you cannot fulfill yourself.

On happy occasions precedence is given to the left,
On sad occasions to the right.
In the army the general stands on the left,
The commander-in-chief on the right.
This means that war is conducted like a funeral.
When many people are being killed,
They should be mourned in heartfelt sorrow.
That is why a victory must be observed like a funeral.

Norwood Holden

Nov 18, 2004, 11:58:11 PM11/18/04
'In order to take, one will surely give first.'
This is called subtle wisdom.
The soft and the weak can overcome the hard and the strong.
As the fish should not leave the deep
So should the sharp implements of a nation not be shown to anyone.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:06:47 AM11/19/04
>postmaster@norwoodholden.

>The soft and the weak can overcome the hard and the strong.

Is that one of your gay commentaries?

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:13:33 AM11/19/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden.

>Did i touch a nerve with you! LOL!! ;-)

Not really, you've just become my pet rock. This is much more fun then the
moderated group and I have only begun!

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:11:00 AM11/19/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postmaster@norwoodholden.

You are sick Sam. I am begining to believe what they say about you. Have
you ever been deep sea fishing?

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:14:58 AM11/19/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postmaster@norwoodholden.

<filth deleted>

What does 'stingray' mean to you?

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:15:35 AM11/19/04
>postmaster@norwoodholden

>I have watched trash like you die before. Not the way I will go.

Don't be so sure, there are many "mysteries" that you haven't even heard of yet
(but you will).

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:18:34 AM11/19/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden.

> But
>who
>> will save you when they come for you? Stuff does happen you know, it
>happend
>> Yasser.

>Showing you true colours tonight.
>
>Ignorant american, already dead and your family cursed by you.

Did you enjoy your dinner tonight? Maybe breakfast tomorrow or lunch the nxt
day. Pleasent dreams.

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:18:36 AM11/19/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >postmaster@norwoodholden

Sounds 'fishy'. LOL! ;-)

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:19:43 AM11/19/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>Just like Atlantis.

Just like Arafat.

Schmuck

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:17:34 AM11/19/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postmaster@norwoodholden.

About Stingray - are they edible ;-)

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:21:56 AM11/19/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force

>If you rejoice in victory, then you delight in killing;
>If you delight in killing, you cannot fulfill yourself.

I will visit your grave but once.

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:23:24 AM11/19/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postmaster@norwoodholden.

Fish free diet brother. ;-)

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:24:27 AM11/19/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

>Sounds 'fishy'. LOL! ;-)

Hmmm, not a bad idea.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:28:19 AM11/19/04
>From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)
>Date: 11/19/2004 12:11 AM East

>You are sick Sam. I am begining to believe what they say about you.

It was an accident, it wasn't my fault!

Have
>you ever been deep sea fishing?

Haven't gone to sea in over 5 years and miss it.

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:29:47 AM11/19/04
Have to leave youand george to it. Things to do.

God Bless, take care,

N.

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:25:22 AM11/19/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> >From: postm...@norwoodholden.force

I can guarantee with absolute certainty that you will not. ;-)

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:29:58 AM11/19/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden

>What does 'stingray' mean to you?

It could be a fish with a long whippy tail or a boat manufacturer.

Sam Schwarzman

Nov 19, 2004, 12:32:52 AM11/19/04
>From: postmaster@norwoodholden

The wings are. Restaurants have been known to punch out round pieces of the
wings and sell them as scallops.

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 12:31:01 AM11/19/04
Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> Haven't gone to sea in over 5 years and miss it.

Talk later.

God Bless,
N.

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:33:19 AM11/19/04
When are you going to stop crosspossting? It gets boring removing all the
cross posted newsgroups that you post to. Do you have anything to say in
regards to freemasonry?

Take care.

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:36:47 AM11/19/04
Is this a reference to the Shiners?

And please stop this pathetic cross posting. It makes you look like a fool.

Take care

> No, it isn't a war.
>
> It is an occpation by the US, who are hated and mind controlled by the UK.
>
> One billion muslims will murder your children in their beds.
>
> Now fuck off.
>

> Sinpac wrote:
>
> > It's a WAR dumbass Why don't you and your buddy go over and fight a war
> > without killing people. where you just as angered when Americans were
being
> > beheaded? loser I dislike people like you who have no idea what is going
on,
> > never knew what was going on and will never no what's going on. why
don't
> > you meet this guys at the airport when they come home and tell them why
you
> > think there a bad American or is it your big internet mouth talking. I
tell
> > you what dipshit I will post his thread to all the army and marine bases
> > that have web sites and lets see what they have to say about you, You
> > cowardly un-American asswipe.
>
> > --
> > Chris Voorhis
> > F&AM #193 Indiana

> > "Norwood Holden" <norwood...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=259676

> > > "Earlier in the footage, as the Marine unit that Sites was
accompanying
> > > approached the mosque, gunfire can be heard from inside. Marines who
were
> > > already in the mosque emerge, and a lieutenant in the approaching unit
> > > asks
> > > if there were insurgents inside and if the Marines had shot any of
them.
> > > An
> > > exiting Marine can be heard responding affirmatively. The lieutenant
then
> > > asks if they were armed, and the Marine shrugs."
> > >

> > > These men were orderd not to fire on unarmed men. When the Marine
> > > shrugged,
> > > he should have been disciplined (i.e. relieved of duty, reprimanded,
> > > cited,
> > > and scheduled for a courts martial) on the spot.
> > >
> > > These Marines are simply out of control, all the way up and down the
chain
> > > of command. There's no point in lying about it. They're bad Marines,
and
> > > bad Americans, and they need to be out of Iraq.

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:39:19 AM11/19/04
You have shone yourself to be the Jehovah Witness fool that you are.

Take care

> Sam Schwarzman wrote:
>
> > >postmaster@norwood

> > >One billion muslims will murder your children in their beds.
>

> > And just why do you think they will spare you?
>

> Worry about your own arse I would.

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:41:15 AM11/19/04
You are an idiot Norwood. You have proved it.

> Sam Schwarzman wrote:
>
> > >From: postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk (Norwood Holden)

> > >Worry about your own arse I would.
>

> > It is the American way to defend those that are too stupid to fend for
> > themselves.
>

> No. You are already dead.

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:42:06 AM11/19/04
Your web site sucks.

> Sam Schwarzman wrote:

> > >From: postmaster@norwoodholden
>
> > >No. You are already dead.
>

> Why do I speak to the dead? They cannot hear or comprehend.

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:44:20 AM11/19/04
Read your own JW bible. You will see where you have gone wroung.

Take care

> You stupid mind-controlled PSYCHOPATH COWBOYS.
>

> Your cities will be BURNED and your children BEHEADED and your land
> POISENED for the next 50-70 years by > 1,000,000,000 muslims.
>
> You are so MINDLESS! You already signed the death Certificate for your OWN
> DEATHS!!
>
> For a fuckin' can of oil!!!
>
> Rest In Peace!!

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:45:54 AM11/19/04
You're into this *Gay* thing aren't you Sam?

Take care

"Sam Schwarzman" <jaqu...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:48:05 AM11/19/04
First you cures them with a F**K OFF - then you bless them... You need to
stop youre worthless crossposting and stick to the point of Freemasonry.

Take care

"Norwood Holden" <postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk> wrote in message

dogna

Nov 19, 2004, 1:50:04 AM11/19/04
j w
> x-no-archive: yes
> On 18 Nov 2004 03:46:33 -0800, norwood...@hotmail.com (Norwood
> Holden) wrote:
> copyright 2004 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)

>>http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=259676
>>
>>"Earlier in the footage, as the Marine unit that Sites was accompanying
>>approached the mosque, gunfire can be heard from inside. Marines who were
>>already in the mosque emerge, and a lieutenant in the approaching unit asks
>>if there were insurgents inside and if the Marines had shot any of them. An
>>exiting Marine can be heard responding affirmatively. The lieutenant then
>>asks if they were armed, and the Marine shrugs."
>>

>>These men were orderd not to fire on unarmed men. When the Marine shrugged,
>>he should have been disciplined (i.e. relieved of duty, reprimanded, cited,
>>and scheduled for a courts martial) on the spot.
>>
>>These Marines are simply out of control, all the way up and down the chain
>>of command. There's no point in lying about it. They're bad Marines, and
>>bad Americans, and they need to be out of Iraq.
>
> Wake up and get real.

Perhaps it is you that needs a wake up call. You are paid to kill others
in defense of your way of life[CULTure] based on greed and instant
gratification. The way of life you protect/defend/serve is wholly
corrupt and in service to those that forward a monied evil agenda. You
are but a true-believing inCULTcated pawn. An entry on a database. A
tool, paid to destroy so as to allow monied evil to rebuild in ITs image.

You, are the one asleep and in denial.

> You do not know WHAT happened to that marine. Likely, the final
> result of his punishment -- if any -- will go unknown and classified.
> You are a hater, ignoring Paul's commands to be respectful of our
> government.

Paul commands us to be respectful of our government? Could you cite
scripture/verse please?

> This is a war like no other, where some of our highest tech equipment
> is proving vulnerable in the most extreme situations-- where we are
> now.

Whatza matter, are bio-bot-borg soldiers breaking down under the stress?

> In wars, people die.

Yes they do, in order to protect/defend/serve monied evil.

> And we already know that for some unGodly reason, you oppose the
> liberation of Iraq and our providing them a chance to be free,
> productive adults.

Liberation of Iraq? We are OCCUPIER's protecting/defending/serving
monied evil while inCULTcating other CULTures to YOUR values as taught
to YOU by YOUR paymasters. Liberation my ass. You are paid to destroy
the minds/bodies/souls of others for pay. You are a murderous whore
engaged in killing others for pay at the expense of your eternal soul.

You are sold out to monied evil and believe/protect/defend/serve monied
lies told to you by monied liars loving money religiously.

> You would not enable them to live as you do freely. Which makes you
> part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.

No, you have it backwards. Love of money is the problem. Freedom FROM
lovers of money is the solution.

> If you are not willing to die for your freedom, you should not be
> permitted such freedoms.

Huh...? If your'e not willing to die in defense of your slavery to
monied evil, you should not be free to be a slave to monied evil...?
Huh? With dogmalogic like that, I certainly don't want to die
protecting/defending/serving those intent on enslaving ME. I prefer
freedom FROM those intent on enslaving me with monied evil. Don't YOU?

Who taught you such insanity? What is your reward should you die
defending your slavery to monied evil? Honorable remembrance as a good
soldier defending/protecting/serving monied evil for your paymasters?

The only people honoring your memory will be other brainwashed drones
like yourself.

Is there any sanity left in the legions of true-believers or are they
all nutz?

> I put my life on the line in the military, and you are spitting on my
> honor, sir.

You have no honor. You are paid to kill people, making you a bought and
paid for mass murderer...a killing machine/whore, for money.

> jw
>
> God bless!

Where is written that God blesses those who slaughter innocent men,
women, and children for pay?

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 1:49:33 AM11/19/04
Can you give me the biblical context?

Thanks

> You stupid mind-controlled PSYCHOPATH COWBOYS.
>

> Your cities will be BURNED and your children BEHEADED and your land
> POISENED for the next 50-70 years by > 1,000,000,000 muslims.
>
> You are so MINDLESS! You already signed the death Certificate for your OWN
> DEATHS!!
>
> For a fuckin' can of oil!!!
>
> Rest In Peace!!
>

> JB wrote:

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 1:52:54 AM11/19/04
Daryl,

You are such a moronic arsewipe that I will not get into chatter with you.

It is good to see the masons waste so much time with your nonsense.

Are you a Xtian? All I can picture is a man in a dress at home alone
begging for the attention of the scum that post here.

God Bless, Take care,

N.

Norwood Holden

Norwood Holden

Nov 19, 2004, 2:03:57 AM11/19/04
Filmnoir wrote:

> Can you give me the biblical context?

> Thanks

Fuck off Daryl,

God Bless,
N.

Filmnoir

Nov 19, 2004, 2:04:49 AM11/19/04
You don't have the intelligence to get into a reasonable discussion with me.
Take care

"Norwood Holden" <postm...@norwoodholden.force9.co.uk> wrote in message

It is loading more messages.