— ZIE ZWARTE PIET ALS SYMBOLISCH VAN NEDERLANDSE KOLONIALE SUIKER ZOETE STOMING

dolf

Feb 1, 2018, 11:19:10 AM2/1/18
— SEEING ZWARTE PIET AS SYMBOLIC OF DUTCH COLONIAL SUGAR SWEET STUPIDITY

Since the turn of the seventeenth century, the Dutch had wanted a piece of
the sugar trade that was then dominated by the Portuguese. The conquests of
northeast Brazil and parts of West Africa by the West India Company (WIC)
between 1636 and 1644 catalyzed Dutch involvement in the production, in
addition to their previous role in the transport, of sugar. When the WIC
lost control of northeast Brazil in 1654, the company refocused its
attention to the Caribbean.

*ZEELANDER* *ABRAHAM* *CRIJNSSEN* *CAPTURED* *THE* *COLONY* *OF* *SURINAME*
*FROM* *THE* *ENGLISH* *IN* *1667*, *AND* *IT* *WAS* *OFFICIALLY*
*EXCHANGED* *FOR* *NEW* *NETHERLAND* (*NEW* *YORK*) IN 1674.

NOTE: It wasn’t so long ago that American BLACKS dismissed same sex
marriage rights by the exercise of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie.

The Quintessence of Dutch discovery of Australia on 26 October 1616 AO
against which are assigned an immutability of SEVEN PAPAL BULLS that
establish Indigenous Dutch Australians right of entitlement to this
Australian continent which Captain James Cook acknowledged on his 22 August
1770 visitation.

} being an attribution of the IMAGO DEI as the self identity possessing a
formula of autonomy in being something different to their BLACK rights
because we had just a sh@thole entitlement.

Between 1682 and 1795 the colony of Suriname was governed by the chartered
Society of Suriname. The Society was mostly owned by the Amsterdam family
Van Aerssen van Sommelsdijk, although the WIC retained some shares. Like
Brazil, Suriname was a plantation economy.

—————

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT.

/ MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free
will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum
{#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} / #13 / #1
- Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The
tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form of Nature]

I HEAR THE CLARION.

/ CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents} / #14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR.

/ VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145
CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill} / #15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature
[#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature]

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*;

STEADFAST MIGHT.

/ POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour,
affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to
monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)] / #16 / #4 -
Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature]

MARCHING TO SION.

/ RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal} / #17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE:
#5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended
in its Nature]

AGAINST THIS WHORE.

/ CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL
[Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 -
To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / #18 / #6 -
Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

ARREST THE BLIGHT."

/ ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} / #19 / #7 - Engendering
Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN definition:
NOLUNTĀTIS]

*VOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8 September 1637)
from Latin voluntās f (genitive voluntātis).
- (obsolete) The positive aspect of God, encompassing light, love,
creation, etc.
- *YANG*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陽/阳 (yáng), originally in
reference to the sunny side of areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *GEMATRIA*} such as
mountains and dwellings.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with bright, hot, masculine, etc. elements of the natural world.

*NOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8 September 1637)
from Latin nōluntās f (genitive nōluntātis).
- (obsolete) The negative aspect of God, encompassing darkness, cold,
destruction, etc.
- *YIN*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陰/阴 (yīn), originally used in
reference to shaded areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *UMBRA* *AS* *GEMATRIA*
*MORPHOLOGICAL* *SUBSTITUTION*}, as of a mountain or home.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with dark, cool, female, etc. elements of the natural world.

- Robert Fludd was born at Milgate House, Bearsted and was the son of Sir
Thomas Fludd, a high-ranking governmental official (Queen Elizabeth I's
treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament.

In summary the legal issues related to the allegation that the Returned
Services League is associated with foreign powers which seeks to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General, is a question to be resolved by the
High Court of Australia as a question which is equivalent to Federal
members of Parliament having dual citizenship.

In my view then the alleged unlawful acts relates specifically to
MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used
especially of an act in violation of a public trust.

—————

BITTERSWEET: SUGAR, SLAVERY, AND SCIENCE IN DUTCH SURINAME

Elizabeth Sutton, University of Northern Iowa

Pictures of sugar production in the Dutch colony of Suriname are well
suited to shed light on the role images played in the *parallel* *rise*
*of* *empirical* *science*, *industrial* *technology*, *and* *modern*
*capitalism*.

Images were important to legitimating and privileging these domains in
Western society. The efficiency considered necessary for maximal profit
necessitated close attention to the science of agriculture and the
processing of raw materials, in addition to the exploitation of labor.

The accumulation of goods paralleled a desire to accumulate knowledge and
to catalogue, organize, and visualize the world.

Scientific rationalism and positivism corresponded with mercantile
imperatives to create an epistemology that privileged knowledge about the
natural world in order to control its resources.

Prints of sugar production from the seventeenth century provided a
prototype of representation that emphasized botanical description and
practical diagrams of necessary apparatuses. This focus on the means of
production was continued and condensed into representations of productive
capacity and mechanical efficiency in later eighteenth-century images.

<https://apps.carleton.edu/kettering/sutton/>

SUBJECT WAS: Massa-arrestatie Zwarte Piet-tegenstanders was onterecht

Baron von Smallhausen <b.a...@ziggo.nl> wrote:
> Bijna 200 tegenstanders van Zwarte Piet zijn eind 2016, tijdens de
> intocht van Sinterklaas in Rotterdam, onterecht in de boeien geslagen.
> Het noodbevel dat burgemeester Aboutaleb op 12 november afkondigde was
> ongeldig, omdat de demonstranten hiervan niet goed op de hoogte zijn
> gesteld.
>
> https://www.ad.nl/rotterdam/massa-arrestatie-zwarte-piet-tegenstanders-was-onterecht~afb2aa38/
>
> Dat oordeelt Algemene Bezwaarschriftencommissie (ABC), die zich boog
> over het bezwaar dat actiegroep Kick Out Zwarte Piet indiende tegen de
> massa-arrestatie.
>
> Kick Out Zwarte Piet, dan maar een schade vergoeding en dat 200 x het te
> vergoeden bedrag.
>
> Baron

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

dolf

Feb 1, 2018, 1:26:51 PM2/1/18
I've included here an update of the traditional understanding given of
the SEPTET macrocosm relative to the encapsulated microcosm notion to
*the* *exercise* *of* *unencumbered* *will* *by* *intellectus* *as*
*genetive* *voluntātus*.

On 2/2/18 3:19 am, dolf wrote:
> — SEEING ZWARTE PIET AS SYMBOLIC OF DUTCH COLONIAL SUGAR SWEET
> STUPIDITY
>
> Since the turn of the seventeenth century, the Dutch had wanted a
> piece of the sugar trade that was then dominated by the Portuguese.
> The conquests of northeast Brazil and parts of West Africa by the
> West India Company (WIC) between 1636 and 1644 catalyzed Dutch
> involvement in the production, in addition to their previous role in
> the transport, of sugar. When the WIC lost control of northeast
> Brazil in 1654, the company refocused its attention to the
> Caribbean.
>
> *ZEELANDER* *ABRAHAM* *CRIJNSSEN* *CAPTURED* *THE* *COLONY* *OF*
> *SURINAME* *FROM* *THE* *ENGLISH* *IN* *1667*, *AND* *IT* *WAS*
> *OFFICIALLY* *EXCHANGED* *FOR* *NEW* *NETHERLAND* (*NEW* *YORK*) IN
> 1674.
>
> NOTE: It wasn’t so long ago that American BLACKS dismissed same sex
> marriage rights by the *exercise* *of* *unencumbered* *will* by
> INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie.
>
> The Quintessence of Dutch discovery of Australia on 26 October 1616
> AO against which are assigned an immutability of SEVEN PAPAL BULLS
> that establish Indigenous Dutch Australians right of entitlement to
> this Australian continent which Captain James Cook acknowledged on
> his 22 August 1770 visitation.
>
> } being an attribution of the IMAGO DEI as the self identity
> possessing a formula of autonomy in being something different to
> their BLACK rights because we had just a sh@thole entitlement.
>
> Between 1682 and 1795 the colony of Suriname was governed by the
> chartered Society of Suriname. The Society was mostly owned by the
> Amsterdam family Van Aerssen van Sommelsdijk, although the WIC
> retained some shares. Like Brazil, Suriname was a plantation
> economy.
>
> —————

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT.

/ MENTALISM {#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus}: 1 x #41 = #41 as
#INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} / #13 / #1 - Nature Contains
Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of
decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form of Nature]

I HEAR THE CLARION.

/ CORRESPONDENCE {#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars}: 2 x #41 = #82 as

#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF*
*A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*;

STEADFAST MIGHT.

/ POLARITY {#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter}: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 -
Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR /
Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John
5:39-47 (KJV)] / #16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 -
Nature Surmounts Nature]

MARCHING TO SION.

/ RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal} / #17 / #5 - Act of Nature
{DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming Nature}} [#175 / #4 -
Nature Amended in its Nature]

AGAINST THIS WHORE.

/ CAUSE AND EFFECT {#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol
Invictus}: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke
1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To
Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / #18 / #6 -
Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

ARREST THE BLIGHT."

/ ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE {#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn}: 7 x #41 = #287
SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Feb 1, 2018, 1:29:51 PM2/1/18

On 2/2/18 3:19 am, dolf wrote:
> — SEEING ZWARTE PIET AS SYMBOLIC OF DUTCH COLONIAL SUGAR SWEET
> STUPIDITY
>
> Since the turn of the seventeenth century, the Dutch had wanted a
> piece of the sugar trade that was then dominated by the Portuguese.
> The conquests of northeast Brazil and parts of West Africa by the
> West India Company (WIC) between 1636 and 1644 catalyzed Dutch
> involvement in the production, in addition to their previous role in
> the transport, of sugar. When the WIC lost control of northeast
> Brazil in 1654, the company refocused its attention to the
> Caribbean.
>
> *ZEELANDER* *ABRAHAM* *CRIJNSSEN* *CAPTURED* *THE* *COLONY* *OF*
> *SURINAME* *FROM* *THE* *ENGLISH* *IN* *1667*, *AND* *IT* *WAS*
> *OFFICIALLY* *EXCHANGED* *FOR* *NEW* *NETHERLAND* (*NEW* *YORK*) IN
> 1674.
>
> NOTE: It wasn’t so long ago that American BLACKS dismissed same sex
> marriage rights by the *exercise* *of* *unencumbered* *will* by
> INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie.
>
> The Quintessence of Dutch discovery of Australia on 26 October 1616
> AO against which are assigned an immutability of SEVEN PAPAL BULLS
> that establish Indigenous Dutch Australians right of entitlement to
> this Australian continent which Captain James Cook acknowledged on
> his 22 August 1770 visitation.
>
> } being an attribution of the IMAGO DEI as the self identity
> possessing a formula of autonomy in being something different to
> their BLACK rights because we had just a sh@thole entitlement.
>
> Between 1682 and 1795 the colony of Suriname was governed by the
> chartered Society of Suriname. The Society was mostly owned by the
> Amsterdam family Van Aerssen van Sommelsdijk, although the WIC
> retained some shares. Like Brazil, Suriname was a plantation
> economy.
>
> —————

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT.

/ MENTALISM {#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus}: 1 x #41 = #41 as
#INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} / #13 / #1 - Nature Contains
Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of
decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form of Nature]

I HEAR THE CLARION.

/ CORRESPONDENCE {#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter}: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire, inclination: Milites Templi {#2 -
Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents} /

dolf

Feb 1, 2018, 1:39:34 PM2/1/18
It is too early and I have not awoken up in making errors...

On 2/2/18 3:19 am, dolf wrote:
> — SEEING ZWARTE PIET AS SYMBOLIC OF DUTCH COLONIAL SUGAR SWEET
> STUPIDITY
>
> Since the turn of the seventeenth century, the Dutch had wanted a
> piece of the sugar trade that was then dominated by the Portuguese.
> The conquests of northeast Brazil and parts of West Africa by the
> West India Company (WIC) between 1636 and 1644 catalyzed Dutch
> involvement in the production, in addition to their previous role in
> the transport, of sugar. When the WIC lost control of northeast
> Brazil in 1654, the company refocused its attention to the
> Caribbean.
>
> *ZEELANDER* *ABRAHAM* *CRIJNSSEN* *CAPTURED* *THE* *COLONY* *OF*
> *SURINAME* *FROM* *THE* *ENGLISH* *IN* *1667*, *AND* *IT* *WAS*
> *OFFICIALLY* *EXCHANGED* *FOR* *NEW* *NETHERLAND* (*NEW* *YORK*) IN
> 1674.
>
> NOTE: It wasn’t so long ago that American BLACKS dismissed same sex
> marriage rights by the *exercise* *of* *unencumbered* *will* by
> INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie.
>
> The Quintessence of Dutch discovery of Australia on 26 October 1616
> AO against which are assigned an immutability of SEVEN PAPAL BULLS
> that establish Indigenous Dutch Australians right of entitlement to
> this Australian continent which Captain James Cook acknowledged on
> his 22 August 1770 visitation.
>
> } being an attribution of the IMAGO DEI as the self identity
> possessing a formula of autonomy in being something different to
> their BLACK rights because we had just a sh@thole entitlement.
>
> Between 1682 and 1795 the colony of Suriname was governed by the
> chartered Society of Suriname. The Society was mostly owned by the
> Amsterdam family Van Aerssen van Sommelsdijk, although the WIC
> retained some shares. Like Brazil, Suriname was a plantation
> economy.
>
> —————

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT.

/ MENTALISM {#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury}: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} / #13 / #1 - Nature Contains
Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of
decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form of Nature]

I HEAR THE CLARION.

/ CORRESPONDENCE {#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus}: 2 x #41 = #82 as

#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF*
*A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*;

STEADFAST MIGHT.

/ POLARITY {#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter}: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 -
Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR /
Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John
5:39-47 (KJV)] / #16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 -
Nature Surmounts Nature]

MARCHING TO SION.

/ RHYTHM {#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar}: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will, testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 -
Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not
Steal} / #17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 -
Transforming Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

AGAINST THIS WHORE.

/ CAUSE AND EFFECT {#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol
Invictus}: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke
1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To
Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / #18 / #6 -
Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

ARREST THE BLIGHT."

/ ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE {#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn}: 7 x #41 = #287
SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Feb 1, 2018, 6:03:40 PM2/1/18
I've finally put all the pieces together with the #351 *** as hatred /
mastema {satan} associated to the TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE {#0 - 3x3 ... #7
- 8x8 = #64 / #260 *** ... #8 - 9x9 ... #9 - Egyptian ANKH} made against
the self identity as formula of autonomy which maps to the #7 #22 {rational
PI} #45 {#CENTRE / #111 / #333 / #666} sub categories of understanding ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Boer%20Wars.pdf>

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 6:07:12 AM2/2/18
“... another new innovation is coming to the Sinterklaas festivities:
activists who are already crushing candy in the shop and making it
unsaleable.

The initiator of the action states: I am tired of seeing my history,
culture and descent portrayed as inferior.

Time for action!’"

<http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/10/treurige-piethatende-activist-begint-actie-knijp-alle-zwarte-pieten-in-de-supermarkt-kapot/>

I rest my case about the accountability of the Dutch about their history,
in that the very sight of “ZWARTE PIET SNOOPGOED” drives them into a
delusional rage of self justifying *STUPIDITY* over their history:

HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS:

*ZEELANDER* *ABRAHAM* *CRIJNSSEN* *CAPTURED* *THE* *COLONY* *OF* *SURINAME*
*FROM* *THE* *ENGLISH* *IN* *1667*, *AND* *IT* *WAS* *OFFICIALLY*
*EXCHANGED* *FOR* *NEW* *NETHERLAND* (*NEW* *YORK*) IN 1674.

Would you now like to have some ZWARTE PIET SNOOPGOED and do so without
having a tantrum?

THAT such a history, culture and descent already portrays the DUTCH as
inferior.

I need a quote for my Facebook post tomorrow so as to give the story some
freshness since December has already passed...

$$$$

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 6:24:07 AM2/2/18
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> “... another new innovation is coming to the Sinterklaas festivities:
> activists who are already crushing candy in the shop and making it
> unsaleable.
>
> The initiator of the action states: I am tired of seeing my history,
> culture and descent portrayed as inferior.
>
> Time for action!’"
>
> <http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/10/treurige-piethatende-activist-begint-actie-knijp-alle-zwarte-pieten-in-de-supermarkt-kapot/>
>
> I rest my case about the accountability of the Dutch about their history,
> in that the very sight of “ZWARTE PIET SNOOPGOED” drives them into a
> delusional rage of self justifying *STUPIDITY* over their history:
>
> HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS:
>
> *ZEELANDER* *ABRAHAM* *CRIJNSSEN* *CAPTURED* *THE* *COLONY* *OF* *SURINAME*
> *FROM* *THE* *ENGLISH* *IN* *1667*, *AND* *IT* *WAS* *OFFICIALLY*
> *EXCHANGED* *FOR* *NEW* *NETHERLAND* (*NEW* *YORK*) IN 1674.
>
> Would you now like to have some ZWARTE PIET SNOOPGOED and do so without
> having a tantrum?
>
> THAT such a history, culture and descent already portrays the DUTCH as
> inferior.
>
> I need a quote for my Facebook post tomorrow so as to give the story some
> freshness since December has already passed...
>

>> I've included here an update of the traditional understanding given of
>> the SEPTET macrocosm relative to the encapsulated microcosm notion to
>> *the* *exercise* *of* *unencumbered* *will* *by* *intellectus* *as*
>> *genetive* *voluntātus*.

Given such a notion of sovereign autonomous will, how then could this
historical event occur as capitulation within 5 days: “On May 10, 1940,
German troops invaded the Netherlands bringing war to ended five days later
as Dutch forces surrendered and German occupation of the Netherlands
officially began.

Five years later, the Netherlands would be liberated. However, the toll in
human life and suffering during those five years was enormous.”

<http://faculty.webster.edu/woolflm/netherlands.html>

More inferiority complex perhaps?

- dolf

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 7:34:07 AM2/2/18
I think this is going to be a splendid Facebook post..
>> Hey Nazi screeching baboon,
>>
>> if you don’t have the intellectual capacity to engage within any reasonable
>> and coherent dialogue then don’t try to abase anyone else with your abject
>> ignorance {#335 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia (G52): {#9 as
>> #135} 1) lack of knowledge, ignorance; 1a) esp. of divine things; 1b) of moral blindness}
>
> Unlike you it is an unique cogent capacity of my sapient being to know by
> means of prognosticative supranatural intuition the character of your reply
> before you even give it...
>
> I have just proven that as a mathematical notion of intellect...
>

>> It is such a perverse pretence made upon human dignity.
>>
>> I don’t even have to look at the phenomenal as mundane content of your post
>> made at 2200 hours:
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com?time:22.00>
>>
>> I will get more INTELLIGENCE out of the meta-data and so all I need do is
>> consult the trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon:
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>
>>
>> - dolf
>>
>> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Whether it’s, Hegel, Kant or Heidegger I’ve outdone them all...
>>>
>>> Don’t tamper with the distribution list you ignorant f@ckwit. {#335 as
>>> #1, #3, #50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia (G52): {#9 as #135} 1) lack of
>>> knowledge, ignorance; 1a) esp. of divine things; 1b) of moral blindness}
>>>
>>> Which word, sentence or paragraph concept did you have a problem with you
>>> Nazi screeching baboon?
>>>
>>> <http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_011.jpeg>
>>>
>>> One needs be a priori possess an intellect before you can reply...
>>>
>>> ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)
>>>
>>> 47 7 63
>>> 55 39 23
>>> 15 71 31 = #117 / #351
>>>
>>> <http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{117}&idea:{351}>
>>>
>>> #7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels) = #7 <-- *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
>>> *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS*
>>> #15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel) = #22 <-- *RATIONAL* *PI* {*A*
>>> *PRIORI* *COSMOLOGY* *BY* *BOOKS* *OF* *ENOCH* / *JUBILEE* AS TIME
>>> DIVISIONS BY JUBILEES: 7^2 / WEEKS: 7^1 / DAYS: 7^0}
>>> #23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel) = #45 <-- *GNOMIC* {#CENTRE / #111 /
>>> #333 / #666} *CATEGORIES* *OF* *UNDERSTANDING*
>>> #31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel) = #76
>>> #39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel) = #115
>>> #47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel) = #162
>>> #55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel) = #217
>>> #63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel) = #280
>>> #71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel) = #351 <-- *THUS* *BY* *THIS* *PROOF*
>>> *WE* *DEMONSTRATE* *THAT* *HATRED* *IS* *THE* *PRINCIPLE* *FUNCTION* *OF*
>>> *THE* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *ITSELF* *AND* *THERE* *IS* *NO* *CONCEPT*
>>> *SUCH* *AS* *MODERATE* *ISLAM* OR THIS NUTBAG *AS* *RATHER* *A* *QUESTION*
>>> *OF* *DEGREES* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH* *IGNORANCE*
>
> {#335 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia (G52): {#9 as #135} 1)
> lack of knowledge, ignorance; 1a) esp. of divine things; 1b) of moral
> blindness}

>>> -- SIMPLE LAWYERS: NAZI MEMBERS OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) ARE
>>> OF NO CONSEQUENCE IN THEIR MEMORIAL DILDO STONE WORSHIPING IDOLATROUS
>>> SERVICES TO AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY AS MASTEMA {hostility} / AUTONOMOUS
>>> TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE DILEMMA

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 9:15:12 AM2/2/18
jongers, voorstellen uitspraak en komt met me spellen

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 2:44:28 PM2/2/18
Take for example the US President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump’s TWEET
made @ 2233 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018 in relation the biased FBI as cause
célèbre political investigation:

“The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department
have politicized {

#372 as #1, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200 = anomia (G458): {#11 as #172} 1)
the condition of without law; 2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity,
wickedness; 1a) because ignorant of it; 1b) because of violating it

} the sacred {

#372 as #70, #100, #20, #10, #7, #70, #40, #5, #50 = horkizo (G3726): {#13
as #1007} 1) to force to take an oath, to administer an oath to; 2) to
adjure (solemnly implore);

#324 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #200 = hagnos (G53): {#7 as #324} 1) exciting
reverence, venerable, sacred; 2) pure; 2a) pure from carnality, chaste,
modest; 2b) pure from every fault, immaculate; 2c) clean;

} investigative process in favor {

#372 as #80, #1, #100, #70, #40, #70, #10, #1 = paromoios (G3946): {#15 as
#641} 1) like

} of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been
unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people!”

<http://time.com/5130826/john-mccain-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-fbi/>

And contrary to what Senator John Cain asserts within TIME Magazine @ 1246
HOURS (EST): “Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the FBI”

That from the meta-data as being concerned with instantiated temporality of
the phenomenology of the TWEET, I can determine that it’s apperception as
an opinion is both informed and authentic in having a concordance {#372 /
#324} with the trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon:

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:9,col:6,nous:12>

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 6, nous: 12 [Time: 2230 hrs, Super: #372 /
#39 - Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority,
Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great surpassing,
Critical mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation, Ego: #324 / #12 - Numbing Effect of
the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention,
Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 4:44:20 PM2/2/18
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> jongers, voorstellen uitspraak en komt met me spellen

Thus if we are to consider the substantiating merit of this media report:
“French President Emmanuel Macron has been accused by a former minister of
forcing out the head of France's public radio to help quash rumours that
they had an affair.

Rumours of compromising pictures of Macron with Radio France chairman
Mathieu Gallet have existed since he started he presidential bid but never
been substantiated.”

<http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/macron-accused-having-radio-chief-fired-quash-affair-rumours-1658183?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=%2Fmacron-accused-having-radio-chief-fired-quash-affair-rumours-1658183>

Let me say upfront: I actually don’t care what his proclivities are beyond
the fidelity of being exceptional at it.

He’s just fine and dandy with me...

...that I know him very intimately although we have never met nor ever
exchanged dialogue.

Categories of Understanding are an accumulation of our life experience and
in the same manner that from a conspicuous idea such as the emendation (ie.
I’m describing a neural linguistic process) of an artificial limb with the
quintessence of our BEING.

I can then as a psychological imperative determine from the TELOS
hierarchical spread of the meta-descriptor prototypes and by its
concordance of our experience expressed by language itself, the degree of
any conscious / subconscious assimilation as admittance or rejection as
impedance.

And thusly (ie. I will not divulge the relevant Category of Understanding)
with respects to the probability of any truth to “rumours that they had a
male-to-male intimacy as affair.”

One could similarly scope the degree of probability as permissibility both
from the meta-data descriptors and the mundane content of any responses
made to the consideration of such as attempts to preserve the self ego as
formula of autonomy within the transit of the continuum as the fabric to
time itself.

With a priority emphasis given to spontaneity rather than a response to any
specific question which is not be dismissive of the latter.

“And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I
was naked; and I hid myself.

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the
tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of
the tree, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done?

And the woman said, The serpent {#351 of the *ANKH* as *HETEROS*
*TRANSFORMATIVE* *PROTOTYPE*} beguiled me, and I did eat.” [Genesis 3:9-13
(KJV)]

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

-- APPLE RELISH --

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

<https://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0>

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY there
ought to be a tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith.

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

<https://youtu.be/6qJ-wbmi0vs>

Such a realization would be too confronting for you--your requirement to
preserve your ego at all costs would override even logic itself."

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 6:38:56 PM2/2/18
That’s right dear readers, I’ve delayed writing this narrative for the sake
of spending our in expanding the grapple369 paradigm to include the basic
functionality which I have described below.

But it will be without any Bayesian Theory logic as I will need further
education to do so since it is some 41+ years since I have used those
equations although mathematics was my favourite subject.

Firstly I have some minor coding to undertake in order to implement support
for the [] bracket type and the ability to freely display an IDEA as either
SUPER (MALE) or EGO (FEMALE) @memeBrain categories.

Following that we are going include within the [o] expanded grapple array
view, three multiple list widgets for:

@memeBrain categories
Gizmo hot zone categories
Telos categories

To convey our aggregate information perspective which will be viewable via
our INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS panel.

That will require our pre-loading meta-descriptor prototypes for each of
these HIERARCHY OF CATEGORIES {#41, #82, #123, #164, #205, #246, #287,
#328, #369}

And additionally the historical HETEROS methodology perspective as SEPTET
macrocosm: {#15, #34, #65, #111, #175, #260, #369} as proportionate
machination.

I was going to stick with the basic WIDGET capability within the array
construct of the grappleIDEA() function, but I think having now purchased
books related to JQuery and JQuery UI that I may actually start to use this
functionality.

But it will take some additional time to assimilate these semantical
nuances within my own innovation.

dolf

Feb 2, 2018, 6:40:07 PM2/2/18
That’s right dear readers, I’ve delayed writing this narrative for the sake
of spending our time in expanding the grapple369 paradigm to include the