Trump honors the polluted slum of Paris with a state visit

1 view

JeSSe

Jul 12, 2017, 11:30:36 PM7/12/17
Hope he is up to date on his rabies and STD shots, you can catch deadly
disease there just breathing the foul air.

Zealots are likely to want to blow things up and set things on fire,
security will no doubt be unprecedented to protect this great man
visiting this near 3rd world hell hole.

How will Macrononi behave ? Will he try to lecture on global warming and
immigrant love ? Trump will have a quick response and slap this amateur
bitch down quick if he tries any of that.
He had better just stick to what he knows - Kissing ass of his superiors.

1st ladies, no question that Trump has the upper hand over the senior
citizen old hag he calls a wife. Melania as always will dazzle with
charm, beauty and class.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-paris-trip-poised-give-clear-win-frances-macron-005724788.html
--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.

"René Groumal

Jul 13, 2017, 5:38:20 AM7/13/17
Le 13/07/2017 à 05:30, JeSSe a écrit :
> Hope he is up to date on his rabies and STD shots, you can catch deadly
> disease there just breathing the foul air.
>
> Zealots are likely to want to blow things up and set things on fire,
> security will no doubt be unprecedented to protect this great man
> visiting this near 3rd world hell hole.
>
> How will Macrononi behave ? Will he try to lecture on global warming and
> immigrant love ? Trump will have a quick response and slap this amateur
> bitch down quick if he tries any of that.
> He had better just stick to what he knows - Kissing ass of his superiors.
>
> 1st ladies, no question that Trump has the upper hand over the senior
> citizen old hag he calls a wife. Melania as always will dazzle with
> charm, beauty and class.
>

> https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-paris-trip-poised-give-clear-win-frances-macron-005724788.html

Oh yes, and everyone undestands why Melania have been seducted by the
beauty, the intelligence and the culture level of Trump and not by his
bank account of course....

JeSSe

Jul 13, 2017, 12:27:32 PM7/13/17
They appear to have a genuine loving relationship, complete with children.
He is older yes, powerful, famous and rich too. 1,000,00's of woman
would love to take Melanias place but there is no need.

As stated, much more appealing than your grandma 1st lady - And worlds
better than the previous black man in drag that shamed the nation for 8
long years.

[Here without its wig]

http://17663-presscdn-0-49.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/mich-2.jpg

[and here, would scare a drunk banshee away]
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/55/24/705524b2a7d1023f958bab1d74260d33.jpg

[or this, baring its teeth for some unknown reason - Maybe someone got
too close to its meal ?]

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ugly-michelle.jpg

Compared to this

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/GTY-donald-melania-trump9-ml-160118_5x7_1600.jpg

http://www.trueactivist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/06-melania-trump.w529_2.h529.jpg

Like comparing burnt garbage to angel wings, you are forced to agree.

"René Groumal

Jul 13, 2017, 1:52:31 PM7/13/17
How is it possible to be as fantastically an idiot Trump's ass licker ?
Only the nazi Jesse can do it.

JeSSe

Jul 13, 2017, 2:06:44 PM7/13/17
I barely even talked about Trump, bad meds again ?
If a freak like you hates him, must be a very good man.

As far as ass licking, no one beats you licking fellow left wingnuts
hippys ass like a pathetic french lapdog every chance you get.

Back on topic - Beautiful Melania brightens the day of muslim ravaged,
polluted Paris.
[Notice the oxygen ventilator in the background, pumping in fresh air so
she doesn't gag ?]

Like an angel in a garbage pit, the contrast is striking - Again, you
are forced to agree.

First lady Melania Trump in rouge ensemble splits off from her husband
after touching down in Paris to tour a children's hospital in the city
center

Melania Trump toured the Enfants Malades at Necker Hospital in
Paris Thursday
She was greeted by Martin Hirsch, director of Paris' public
assistance hospitals
She met with several doctors and staffers during the tour on
Thursday morning
Trump and Melania will be attending Bastille Day celebrations
Friday in Paris

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4692106/Melania-Trump-tours-tour-children-s-hospital-Paris.html#ixzz4mjgYabzn

"René Groumal

Jul 14, 2017, 10:07:20 AM7/14/17
Le 13/07/2017 à 18:27, JeSSe a écrit :
> http://www.trueactivist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/06-melania-trump.w529_2.h529.jpg
>

> Like comparing burnt garbage to angel wings, you are forced to agree.

Charming little slavic woman seduced by the beauty, the intelligence,
the vast culture and the good manners of this Apollon:
http://tinyurl.com/yajsymye

"René Groumal

Jul 14, 2017, 10:10:43 AM7/14/17
A quiet moment escaping her love :----- > http://tinyurl.com/yajsymye