Early calculator ID

Andreas Kohlbach

Nov 14, 2017, 5:46:54 PM11/14/17
Watching some Streets Of San Francisco episodes I spotted this (desk?)
calculator. Since this episode (called "Deathwatch") was aired early 1973
it might be shot 1972 or 1971.

<http://ankman.de/calculator.jpg>

Can anyone ID it?
--
Andreas
You know you are a redneck if

Singing Kettle

Nov 14, 2017, 11:25:25 PM11/14/17
On 11/14/2017 04:46 PM, Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
> Watching some Streets Of San Francisco episodes I spotted this (desk?)
> calculator. Since this episode (called "Deathwatch") was aired early 1973
> it might be shot 1972 or 1971.
>
> <http://ankman.de/calculator.jpg>
>
> Can anyone ID it?

Woah - I had one of these from a thrift store when I was a kid - very
satisfying to click/clack on. Sadly it was discarded when it broke one
day - a great regret of mine. Hope you can ID it.

Questor

Nov 15, 2017, 12:14:58 AM11/15/17
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:46:52 -0500, Andreas Kohlbach <a...@spamfence.net> wrote:
>Watching some Streets Of San Francisco episodes I spotted this (desk?)
>calculator. Since this episode (called "Deathwatch") was aired early 1973
>it might be shot 1972 or 1971.
>
><http://ankman.de/calculator.jpg>
>
>Can anyone ID it?

A Heathkit 2008A:

http://www.vintagecalculators.com/HeathkitIC2008A_1.jpg

No direct link; scroll down to the Heathkit heading:
http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/desktop_calculator_photo_library.html

Andy Burns

Nov 15, 2017, 3:24:55 AM11/15/17
Questor wrote:

> No direct link; scroll down to the Heathkit heading:

If there's no named anchor, you can link to an element id

> http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/desktop_calculator_photo_library.html

e.g.
<http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/desktop_calculator_photo_library.html#Cell152>

Questor

Nov 15, 2017, 12:34:37 PM11/15/17
What happens when/if the page layout changes?

Andy Burns

Nov 15, 2017, 12:44:32 PM11/15/17
Questor wrote:

> Andy Burns wrote:
>
>> <http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/desktop_calculator_photo_library.html#Cell152>
>
> What happens when/if the page layout changes?

given that the cell numbers are not in numerical sequence, I guess the
maintainer just allocates the next number and inserts that in the
relevant section, so it wouldn't break.