Flame Universe Who's Who: The Flame Giant

John F Stepp

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

In article <65qtpg$i...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>, wil...@ix.netcom.com says...

>Flame Universe Who's Who: The Flame Giant (Entry)
>
>Real name: Bill Palmer
>
>Education: "I learned to fla[Slap]
shut up palmjob.

Bill Palmer

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Flame Universe Who's Who: The Flame Giant (Entry)

Real name: Bill Palmer

Education: "I learned to flame in The Flame War Over
Russia. I went into battle a newbie and came out
a world class champion, due to the incredible
keeness of intellect and fierce fighting tactics
of some of my opponents."

Titles: Grand Flame Champion of Russia 1995.
(This was made honorary for 1996 and 1997,
since there were no replacements after
The Flame Giant withdrew from Russian combat.)

Usenet Flame Champion, 1996-1997

Internet Flame Champion, 1997.

World Champion of Flaming, 1997

Proudest Victory To Date: Victorious battle-tour
of all significant Usnenet flaming newsgroups
January to July, 1997.

INTRODUCTION:

The Flame Giant has written a large percentage of the
most notable flames posted to Usenet during the past
two years. His original articles, often fully-
developed parodies and lampoons, have begun many of
the most memorable threads of recent flame history,
from "Three Chattering Cockoaches from Hell" of a
couple of years back, to the very recent "FRY THE
DUMPSTER RODENT IN HIS GREASY DUMPSTER!"

GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT:

"As The Flame Giant I own a vast array of flaming
techniques ranging from the abilty for handling long,
devastating arguments, to limericks, to lampoons and
parodies. I like to call my opponents bad names, too.

"When it comes to flaming, I have kicked the butts of
most people who call themselves flamers, with the
exception of a few of my fellow champs, at one end
of the scale, and some fifth-rate lamesters at the
other end who pester me with flames too feeble for
me to bother with.

"Because I've flamed so many flamers, I'm not--as I'm
told by whiners begging for my attention--popular with
any of the pathetic little cliques of 'wet-noodle
lamesters' who had the AUDACITY to call themselves
'flamers' before The Flame Giant got here and shook
the FLAME UNIVERSE to its foundations.

"If you can read this, I can toast your ass to a
cinder.

"The Giant is a 'samurai' flamer. I follow a strict
code.

"For me, the best place to flame is in flame newsgroups,
which have become the great flame anenas of planet earth
since I have been performing here.

"Flaming can be calling people names, it can be putting
people down, it can be cascading, it can be lampooning
and parodying. It can be lots of other things.

"Flaming is NEVER running defamation operations, stealing
screen names, plagiarizing, forging, or trying to get
revenge for a roasting by attemting to interfere with
an opponent's internet service. People who engage in
any of these things reveal themselves as maggots, and
they will never again be accorded respect by ANY REAL
FLAMER."

END OF GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT

Hates: "'Flame-badass wannabes' who pick fights with
The Giant, get themselves toasted, and immediately
turn to the dirty tricks for revenge. They are
scum. They will never again be FLAMERS, just
cowardly riffraff and losers who stoop to gutter
tactics when The Giant's flames get too hot."

Hates: "Moaning human cattle of alt.flame. I took over
alt.flame to bring some life back to that newsgroup.
So did a few other real FLAMERS who have appeard on
the scene the last couple of years. Now my human
cattle in my alt.flame cattle ranch don't seem
grateful. I will keep frying these losers
mercilessly."

Hates: "Human parasites who follow Bill Palmer
around the net, when he exits the great flame
arenas of the planet. When Bill Palmer is
not performing in the flame arenas, he has--
as a world class flamer--every right to go
into a non-flame newsgroup and post on-topic
articles like anyone else. A few human leeches
who lost big trying to be "flame-badasses"
now follow Bill Palmer every place he goes
on the net. They make off-topic personal attacks
on him in non-flame newsgroups. These actions
are both cowardly and parasitical. As The
Flame Giant I deplore it. If you want to
flame The Giant, grow a spine and come into
alt.flame where FLAMING belongs. If your
flame is any good at all, I MIGHT even take
a minute or two to toast your butt to cinders so
you can tell your grandkids about it sometime."

Favorite Possessions: The Pistol Star. "I want to
thank those brilliant astronomers who found the
other 'flame giant' for me near the center of the
Milky Way. The Pistol Star has become my symbol,
just like my counterparts in older times might
emblazon a boar or lion on their shields. I
truly enjoy owning The Pistol Star 'flame giant.'"

Most Famous Flame Giant "Flame Advisory" (to net pests):

"You are in my way and I suggest you move yourself
off the highway NOW. I'm not stepping over you,
and I'm not stepping around you. I'm stepping
ON you, and I'm not even stopping to turn and
glance back down at the grease spot my boot
leaves on the road."

Flame Giant Fans: "There is no typical 'Flame Giant Fan.'
My fans come from every wired race and ethnic group
on the planet. They range from college students
to seniors. They show how much they care by coming
to the 'flame pits' as spectators every day of the
week."

Favorite Flame Giant quotation: "I DON'T RUN WITH
THE HERD, I FLAME THE HERD."

[All material in quotation marks above, spoken
by The Flame Giant.]

copyright FLAME GIANT

On Wordscreens of the World

Bill Palmer

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

In <349200fd...@nntp.best.ix.netcom.com>
gburnor...@netcom.com (Gary L. Burnore) writes:

[...]

Usually I ignore piss stain Burnore, since he has no
talent. I've heard about this tripe bag. He comes
into alt.ame like a "flame badass" and when he
gets the toasting he begs for, Burnore wriggles away
on his belly to netcop his the party he attacked
in the first place.

Slime like that resembles bullies who go in a bar
and pick a fight; when somebody "packs their lunch"
for them (as we used to say) they crawl off and call
the cops! alt.flame has too much of such slime; I'm
going to try hard to burn 'em to ash...

And THAT'S a promise to all real flamers from
The Giant. We need to get these polluting
cowards like Burnore out of the flame pits; they
stink things up with every syllable they post.

I DID reply to a Burnore "lame" the other day, which
meant one of my flames toasting him for the last
twenty feeble "lames" the loser drooled at me and I
ignored.

But since Brunore has had the audacity to respond to the
most famous flamer's "who's who" entry ever posted, and
since he replied with but a "snip-and-drool lame", I
will first describe his pitiful tactic, and repeat the
part of my entry that yanked Burnore's chain so hard.

As I say, Burnore's tactic is what is often called the
"snip and drool". It is the favorite tactic of losers
who NEVER post stand alones; they just drool a little
bit here and a little bit there and call it "flaming".

Favorite practioners of "snip-and-drool" are
"flame never-were"'s turned dirty-tricks maggots and
parasites, "Pus Bag" Davis, Leech David Kendrick, John
"Louse-monkey" Hausmann, and Mike "Lousy MacLemon"
MacLennan (if he in fact be different from the Hausmann
louse-monkey).

None of the above have ever posted an original, complete
flame; they all favor "snip-and-drool" just like "flame
nobody" Burnore. He seems rather glib about the above
non-flamers sewer-crawling dirty tricks; it will be
interesting to see of the toasted Burnore will soon
be crawling in "Pus Bag"'s 'dirty-tricks" net sewer.

Here is what got jerked piss stain Burnore's chain:

>: Hates: "'Flame-badass wannabes' who pick fights with

>: The Giant, get themselves toasted, and immediately
>: turn to the dirty tricks for revenge. They are
>: scum. They will never again be FLAMERS, just
>: cowardly riffraff and losers who stoop to gutter
>: tactics when The Giant's flames get too hot."

Yes, Burnore, I DO hate your pals.

That REALLY got loser Burnore's nose out-of-joint.
He saw of a few of his "flame-nodoby" palsies there!
All he could manage was stammering a "snip-and-
drool lame" of fifth-rate caliber to prove beyond
all doubt he is a piss stain.

>: Hates: "Moaning human cattle of alt.flame. I took over

>: alt.flame to bring some life back to that newsgroup.
>: So did a few other real FLAMERS who have appeard on
>: the scene the last couple of years. Now my human
>: cattle in my alt.flame cattle ranch don't seem
>: grateful. I will keep frying these losers
>: mercilessly."

Including the quivering coward, Burnore. I can imagine
the "who's who" entry for THIS "flame-nobody"!

>: Favorite Flame Giant quotation: "I DON'T RUN WITH

>: THE HERD, I FLAME THE HERD."

And yet piss stain Burnore tells me that people
hate me. Certainly, the flame-phonies such
as Burnore do. I wouldn't have it any other
way with his herd of alt.flame cattle.

After all, before The Giant got here, the only
thing wimps like you felt was their pals' wet noodle
lames landing on their butts. Then The Giant came
along to turn up the heat, Burnore. THEN you howled!
Then you ran for the "dirty-tricks" sewer. I stood
my ground.

And down in the net sewer, out came every cowards' bag
of dirty tricks!

ANYYHING but trying to stand like somebody with
a spine and flame The Giant.

With flame-phonies like you, Burnore, you get your
back to the wall, and you discover your spine is
missing.

So you crawl. You crawl to defamation. You
crawl to ISP whining. But whichever direction
a loser like you crawls in, Burnore, it is away
from FLAMING. And it's away from The Giant, at
least until you try to crawl up behind him again
and get toasted once more for your pains.

You sewer-dwelling poltroons think The Giant is
a chump for his strict code of honor, which I won't re-
state here, since it was in my "entry"--and since
most readers know about it anyway.

It makes piss stains all the more eager to swim in the
"dirty tricks sewer", knowing that The Giant won't
be sneaking around behind the screens trying to
trick you back. That's how cowards like you think.
No spine, no balls, no heart. Just blind fear which
says, "Try and stop The Giant's flames by any
means possible." Like I say, you're a piss stain
Burnore.

But I'm curious, piss stain Burnore, since you have
the smell of a rank coward:

Now that you are toasted, it will be interesting to
ee if you take a dive in the net sewer of dirty tricks
with the other maggots you think are so funny.
Flame-nobody Peter Miller just did. He's very
much in your "flame-badass wannabe" category. He
picked the defamation sewer for himself to jump
into when the flames got hot. Miller gulped a lot
of net sewage and now he's spewing it...

The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

In <65qtpg$i...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>,
wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
> Usenet Flame Champion, 1996-1997
>
> Internet Flame Champion, 1997.
>
> World Champion of Flaming, 1997

Biil, if you were just kidding around, like Nguyen, I could enjoy reading your
material. But you really do take yourself seriously, don't you?

I had to pay careful attention to the text of your article to be sure it was
you. The body of your article was so ridiculous, so pathetically
self-involved, I thought it was a forgery.

Please, Biil.

GET.

A.

LIFE.
--
- - - L O N G L I V E T H E C A B A L T H E R E I S N O C A B A L - - -
mhm 16x8 The Prince of Lies

The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

In <65r69r$a...@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>,
wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
[snip]

I find it very disturbing that the only text of
<349200fd...@nntp.best.ix.netcom.com> that you addressed was your own
quoted text.

Ron's Inspector's Inspector

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Let's see if I can clean this up a little for you, Palmjob.

Bill Palmer wrote in message <65qtpg$i...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>...
>Flame Universe Who's Who: The [...] lame Giant (Entry)
>
>Real name: Bill Palm[...]job
>
>Education: "I [...] came out [...] of some of my opponents."
>
>Titles: Grand [...] lame Champion of Russia 1995.
> (This was [...] withdr[...]awn [...] )
>
> Usenet [...] lame Champion, 1996-1997
>
> Internet [...] lame Champion, 1997.
>
> World Champion of [...] laming, 1997
>
>Proudest Victory To Date: [...]
>
>INTRODUCTION:
>
>The [...]lame Giant has written [...] large [...] lames

>posted to Usenet during the past

>two years [...] from [...] HIS GREASY DUMPSTER!"
>
>GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE [...]LAME GIANT:
>
>"As The [...]lame Giant [...] my opponents [...] have kicked [...]
> my [...] pathetic little [...] ass.
>
>"The Giant is a [...] maggot[...], and [...] will never [...]

>be accorded respect by ANY REAL FLAMER."
>
>END OF GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT
>

>Hates: "'Flame[...]r[...]s are
> scum. [...]
>
>Hates: "M[...]y[...] [...]ow[...]n [...]l[...]i[...]f[...]e[...]."
>
>Hates: "Human[...]s[...]."
>
>Favorite Possessions: [...]S[...]h[...]e[...]e[...]p[...].'"
>
>Most Famous [...]lame Giant "[...]lame Advisory" (to net pests):
>
> "[...]I'm [...] not even [...] on the road."
>
>[...]lame Giant Fans: "There is no [...] 'Flame Giant Fan[...]'
> [...] on the planet. [...]"
>
>Favorite [...]lame Giant quotation: "I [...] AM [...] T[...]ERD."

>[All material in quotation marks above, spoken

>by The [...]lame Giant.]

There. Much better.

Bill Palmer

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

In <34885492...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:

>In <65qtpg$i...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>,
>wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:

>> Grand Flame Champion of Russia, 1995

>> Usenet Flame Champion, 1996-1997
>>
>> Internet Flame Champion, 1997.
>>
>> World Champion of Flaming, 1997

>Biil, if you were just kidding around, like Nguyen, I could enjoy
reading your
>material. But you really do take yourself seriously, don't you?

In other words, you are upset because the other guys'
bullshit "who's who" (a rambling piece of shit crammed
full of flame-nobodies, flame never-weres, and flame-
badass wannabes who swim in the gutter of cowardly
tricks when the FLAMES get too hot) has just been
flushed down the hideous, filth-encrusted toilet
of net obscurity by the arrival of the

FLAME UNIVERSE WHO'S WHO

You better believe I'm serious. Like I said in my
entry, I'm a "samurai" flamer. I follow a strict
code. My talents, combined with my heart for the
fight and that code, have taken me to the dominance
of the FLAME UNIVERSE that I, along with a few
other FLAMERS, now enjoy.

I would never have gotten here by adopting a pose
as an some chipper, care-free little rebel-type
while cozying up to petty newsgroups tyrants who think
that "net abuse" is reposting an article from Group
A where it is topic, to Group B where it is ALSO on
topic, PZ.

That kind of "devil-may-care fun-lovin'-freedom"
I don't need, Zanca--"freedom" to enforce upon
other posters ten-year-old tunnel-visions of how
the net should operate; THAT'S your "insouciant"
pal, the famous fart in horse-blinkers.

Even so, unlike some cringin' worms I can think
of, you, to best of my knowledge, have never
wriggled on your stomach trying to get away from
The Giant. You haven't writhed down the shameful
NET SEWER OF COWARDLY TRICKS, Zanca. That's why
I'm showing you so much respect here, despite your
usual peskiness.

In my view, then, you are a flamer, albeit a second-
string one. You're too much of a half-ass to ever
reach the top rung of FLAMEDOM, Zanca

>I had to pay careful attention to the text of your article to be sure
it was
>you. The body of your article was so ridiculous, so pathetically
>self-involved, I thought it was a forgery.

Nonsense. While I have--as you know--all too frequently
been the target of flame war losers who turn to dirty
tricks like forgery and lots of other sewer-level
ploys, no sleazy, screen-name stealing forger would
have been so honest about my impeccable credentials
for ruling the FLAME UNIVERSE, Zanca.

Truth was, you noted with pangs of fear that the bullshit
"who's who" of your pals (that rambling mountain of
self-serving horseshit that nobody but the "wet noodle
good ol' boys club of alt.flame" reads) was--to all
intents and purposes--FLUSHED by the FUWW which can
also mean,

FUCK *YOU* WAILIN' WIMPS,

Zanca.

You damn well better believe that one of three
or four most famous FLAMERS on this hick planet
is SERIOUS, Zanca. I didn't get here merely by
quippin'...

>Please, Biil.
>
>GET.
>
>A.
>
>LIFE.

I've got a great life, and I really enjoy it.
So do plenty of other folks. That's why they
keep reading me on

Wordscreens of the World

copyright FLAME GIANT

Goin' Nova

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

In article <65sh9e$j...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>, wil...@ix.netcom.com
(Bill Palmer) wrote:

[SNIP]

> FUCK *YOU* WAILIN' WIMPS,
>
> Zanca.
>
> You damn well better believe that one of three
> or four most famous FLAMERS on this hick planet
> is SERIOUS, Zanca. I didn't get here merely by
> quippin'...

Damn straight, he didn't. He got "here" by thumbing his way along the
delusional highway.

--
My Dejanews archive proved Kendrick and his accessories
to libel big liars, and showed that the hate campaign

-wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) on 25 Nov 1997 in
<65dthr$c...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>

Goin' Nova

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

For those of you unable or unwilling to translate Palmerspeak, I present
you with reality.

This is what Palmer should write, were he on this astral plane.

-----------------Begin Palmjob "parody"----------------------------------------

[Add alt.genius.bill-palmer to your follw-ups so that the record count
will exceed 20,000 posts in 1 year. I've already spammed it.]

Flame Universe Who's Who: The Flame Gnat (Entry)

Real name: Biil Palmer

Answers to: Hey you!, Fuckhead, Moron, Biil or "Baaaaaa"

Education: I tried to flame in The Flame War Over

Russia. I went into battle a 'newbie' and came

out a helpless newbie, due to the incredible
(and some may say permanent) ineptness on my part

Titles I've publicly awarded to myself:

Grand Flame Champion of Russia 1995.

(This was made honorary , by me, for 1996 and 1997,

since there were no replacements after

The Flame Giant was killfiled in Russian combat.)

Usenet Flame Champion, 1996-1997

Internet Flame Champion, 1997.

World Champion of Flaming, 1997

Proudest Victory To Date: None.

INTRODUCTION:

The Flame Giant has written a large percentage of the

most boring attempts at flames posted to Usenet, ever.
My original articles, whatever they are named, suck.

GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT:

As The Flame Gnat, I can barely spell my own name
right.

When it comes to flaming, anyone can kick my ass.

Everyone who suffers to do batlle with me thinks,
rightly so, I suck.

My poor charred ass looks like cinder.

The Giant is a retard in flamer's clothing.

[note: the following needs no interpreting, conversion off]

> "For me, the best place to flame is in flame newsgroups,
> which have become the great flame anenas of planet earth
> since I have been performing here.
>
> "Flaming can be calling people names, it can be putting
> people down, it can be cascading, it can be lampooning
> and parodying. It can be lots of other things.

[re-entering conversion mode]

Excuse for a moment, I feel like crying. Wah. Wah. Wah.

END OF GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT

Hates: The thought of getting a real job.

Hates: Living in reality.

Hates: People who make an ass of Biil Palmer, including
Biil Palmer.

[note: the following needs no interpreting, conversion off. Say Biil,
wanna show us your deed? <snicker>]

Favorite Possessions: The Pistol Star. "I want to
thank those brilliant astronomers who found the
other 'flame giant' for me near the center of the
Milky Way. The Pistol Star has become my symbol,
just like my counterparts in older times might
emblazon a boar or lion on their shields. I
truly enjoy owning The Pistol Star 'flame giant.'"

Most Famous Flame Giant "Flame Advisory" (to net pests):

"You are in my way and I suggest you move yourself
off the highway NOW. I'm not stepping over you,
and I'm not stepping around you. I'm stepping
ON you, and I'm not even stopping to turn and
glance back down at the grease spot my boot
leaves on the road."

[<snicker>]

Flame Giant Fans: "There is no typical 'Flame Giant Fan.'
My fans come from every wired race and ethnic group
on the planet. They range from college students
to seniors. They show how much they care by coming
to the 'flame pits' as spectators every day of the

week to watch my performances."

[<snicker>]

[re-entering conversion mode]

Favorite Flame Gnat quotation: I DON'T RUN WITH
THE HERD, I RUN FROM IT.

-----------------End Palmjob "parody"----------------------------------------

Mike MacLennan

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Bill Palmer wrote:

[Large amounts of sobbing]

> "The Giant is a 'samurai' flamer. I follow a strict
> code.

And like the samurai, Biil Palmer flames have been non-existant for many
many years.

Now commit seppuku.

[More sobs]

--

Don't bother asking me to "post proof" for my "suspicians";
THAT is the sort of unreasonable request favored by the

The 2-Belo

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

|=[The 2-Belo]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[the2belo at alt dot net]=|
| [flame/nose/cascade/meow/non.sequitur/alt.life.sucks] |HFW:
| [Stop the human race!] |Died
| HP: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/stadium/7560 |Nov. 21, 1997
|PGP pubkey: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/stadium/7560/pubkey.txt |Rot In Purgatory
|=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=|

Bill Palmer

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In <65tak1$c...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>
parasite....@any.old.flame (Goin' Nova) writes:

Now this one is expecially interesting, and I want to talk
about it just a bit, before repairing the damage that this
human leech caused to my post, messing up my attributions
and confusing readers about what The Giant said and what
our net abusing, attribution-screwing leech "Goin' Nova"
did while stealing my famous "wilhelp".

[First though, I want to remind all readers that when I
respond to a post by a screen name-stealing parasite
like this, I remove all the stolen "wilhelps" and
insert words that are appropriate for describing
the thief. That practice WILL continue as long as
is necessary.]

Now, I have been told on a number of occasions that
this net-abusing thief, "Goin' Nova" IS the Louse-
monkey Hausmann. I don't report that hie is, as a
fact, but it is a distinct possibility.

Of course, Mike MacLennan with his famous quote,
"Duh, Biil (that's how Lousy spells my name!) you
think I Louse-monkey but you think everyone
Louse-monkey HUH HUH HUH," tries to muddy the
waters, although in a very crude, ignorant fashion.

Fact is, I have NEVER stated that "everyone is the
Louse-monkey Hausmann." However, there IS a certain
crude, malicious "writing style" that is the hallmark
of the Hausmann Louse-monkey, and for whatever reason,
you only see it--in addition to the Hausmann/
MacLennan entities--in certain pseudos.

Further, invaribly those pseudos pull tricks like
this "Goin' Nova" Louse-monkey did here: He screwed
up my quotations, added a few drooled "putdowns",
and called it a "parody".

Certainly the result was NO "parody" worthy of the name.
It was merely an attempt to blur the difference between
I wrote and the "Louse-monkey Pseudo" drooled.

That strongly suggests Louse-monkey John Hausmann
as the "goin' Nova" pseudo. And if it was him,
consider the following:

In my "who's who" entry I talk about hating a
certain type of "Flame Badass wannabe" who pesters
The Giant, gets himself toasted for his efforts, and
imediately turns to dirty tricks.

In the case of the John Hausmann Louse-monkey, the
dirty tricks involved an unusually vicious libel
operation.

In other words, if you read parts of my "who's
entry" (restored below) you will see that I
almost would seem to have Louse-monkey in
mind.

Consider: For his role in that libel operation,
"Louse-monkey John" Hausmann, along with David
Kendrick, "Pus Bag" John Davis, Joe Sexton,
Cockroach Roger Wemyss (who prefers to libel
under the fake name "Roger Williams") and a
couple of others, has caused himself to
be identified as major internet libel artist,
as the result of the massive, very well-
documented defamation operation against me.

Now that was a good reason for the Hausmann
Louse-monkey to cut and run, and to start
playing a little shell game hiding under
various pseudonyms while playing additional
cowardly tricks.

It is apparent that his dim mind began to realize
that the name John Hausmann (along with the other
names above) is now synonomus with internet
defamation.

On top of that, the Louse-monkey took one of
the worst toastings from me that anyone has ever
taken in net history. Hausmann, as so many of you
know, was spanked by The Flame Giant like no one else
on the planet has EVER been spanked.

Therefore it doesn't take a whole lot of imagination
to see what started his crawling around under pseudonyms.
A gutter specimen from the beginning, Hausmann is now only
safe from ridicule whole he is the net sewer hiding under
fake names.

Of course, it is true that we don't even know if
the Louse-monkey's real name ever was "Hausmann."
Louse-monkies and thier clones are very big on
pseudonyms, for obvious reasons. They are not
people who take a stand, because they are never
up to anything good on the net.

Every one of the above libel artists will wear
their heavily-documented defamations like a
weighty chain; but the chain that Louse-monkey
Hausmann now wears got too heavy for him and he
dived back in the sewer to escape the Giant's
flames and the ridicule Hausmann's cowardly, foul
actions have brought him.

Now, then, IF indeed "Goin' Nova" is "Louse-monkey
John" Hausmann, isn't it interesting that he is
now parasitically stealing my screen name and
posting "parodies" that are merely crude
butcheries of my work?

If he isn't the Louse-monkey, well, we will pursue
the thing from another angle and see where it leads.

Something to think about, eh? Well, I'll be
"working on the case" not by sneaking around
backstage trying to play detective, but just
by doing a bit of appropriate musing the way
I do for you right here. Stay tuned, fans...

Restored version of my "who's who" entry that was damaged
when the net abusing, sereen-name stealing suspected Louse-
monkey "Goin' Nova" deliberately screwed up my quotations
in his so-called "parody":

Flame Universe Who's Who: The Flame Giant (Entry)

Real name: Bill Palmer

Education: "I learned to flame in The Flame War Over
Russia. I went into battle a 'newbie' and came
out a world class champion, due to the incredible
keeness of intellect and fierce fighting tactics

of some of my Russian and Russian-American
opponents."

Titles: Grand Flame Champion of Russia 1995.
(This was made honorary for 1996 and 1997,
since there were no replacements after The
Flame Giant withdrew from Russian combat.)

Usenet Flame Champion, 1996-1997

Internet Flame Champion, 1997.

World Champion of Flaming, 1997

Proudest Victory To Date: Glorious battle-tour of
all significant Usenet flaming newsgroups
January to July, 1997.

INTRODUCTION:

The Flame Giant has written a large percentage of the
most notable flames posted to Usenet during the past

two years. His original articles--often fully-
developed parodies and lampoons--have begun many of

the most memorable threads of recent flame history,

from "Three Chattering Cockroaches from Hell" of a

couple of years back, to the very recent "FRY THE
DUMPSTER RODENT IN HIS GREASY DUMPSTER!"

GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT:

"As The Flame Giant, I employ a vast array of flaming
techniques ranging from the abilty for delivering long,

devastating arguments, to limericks, to lampoons and
parodies. I like to call my opponents bad names, too.

"When it comes to flaming, I have kicked the butts of
most people who call themselves flamers, with the

exception of a few of my fellow champs at one end

of the scale, and some fifth-rate lamesters at the

other end who pester me with 'lames' too feeble for
bothering with.

[...]

revenge for a roasting by attempting to interfere with

an opponent's internet service. People who engage in
any of these things reveal themselves as maggots, and
they will never again be accorded respect by ANY REAL
FLAMER."

END OF GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT

Hates: "'Flame-badass wannabes' who pick fights with
The Giant, get themselves toasted, and immediately
turn to the dirty tricks for revenge. They are
scum. They will never again be FLAMERS, just
cowardly riffraff and losers who stoop to gutter
tactics when The Giant's flames get too hot."

[Of all the people in the above category, "Louse-
monkey John" Hausmann was the most malicious and
cowardly. Do I know for a fact he IS "Goin'
Nova"? At this time, no; I do have my suspicians,
though, as I have noted earlier.]

Hates: "Moaning human cattle of alt.flame. I took over
alt.flame to bring some life back to that newsgroup.
So did a few other real FLAMERS who have appeard on
the scene the last couple of years. Now my human

cattle on my alt.flame cattle ranch don't seem

week to watch my performances."

Favorite Flame Giant quotation: "I DON'T RUN WITH

THE HERD, I FLAME THE HERD."

[All material in quotation marks above spoken

Big Daddy Zeus

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In article <65rmdp$a...@camel18.mindspring.com>, wil...@kendrick.org
says...

> Let's see if I can clean this up a little for you, Palmjob.
>
> Bill Palmer wrote in message <65qtpg$i...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>...
> >Flame Universe Who's Who: The [...] lame Giant (Entry)
> >
> >Real name: Bill Palm[...]job
> >
> >Education: "I [...] came out [...] of some of my opponents."
> >
> >Titles: Grand [...] lame Champion of Russia 1995.
> > (This was [...] withdr[...]awn [...] )
> >
> > Usenet [...] lame Champion, 1996-1997
> >
> > Internet [...] lame Champion, 1997.
> >
> > World Champion of [...] laming, 1997
> >
> >Proudest Victory To Date: [...]
> >
> >INTRODUCTION:
> >
> >The [...]lame Giant has written [...] large [...] lames
> >posted to Usenet during the past
> >two years [...] from [...] HIS GREASY DUMPSTER!"
> >
> >GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE [...]LAME GIANT:
> >
> >"As The [...]lame Giant [...] my opponents [...] have kicked [...]
> > my [...] pathetic little [...] ass.
> >
> >"The Giant is a [...] maggot[...], and [...] will never [...]
> >be accorded respect by ANY REAL FLAMER."
> >
> >END OF GENERAL COMMENTS BY THE FLAME GIANT
> >
> >Hates: "'Flame[...]r[...]s are
> > scum. [...]
> >
> >Hates: "M[...]y[...] [...]ow[...]n [...]l[...]i[...]f[...]e[...]."
> >
> >Hates: "Human[...]s[...]."
> >
> >Favorite Possessions: [...]S[...]h[...]e[...]e[...]p[...].'"
> >
> >Most Famous [...]lame Giant "[...]lame Advisory" (to net pests):
> >
> > "[...]I'm [...] not even [...] on the road."
> >
> >[...]lame Giant Fans: "There is no [...] 'Flame Giant Fan[...]'
> > [...] on the planet. [...]"
> >
> >Favorite [...]lame Giant quotation: "I [...] AM [...] T[...]ERD."
> >
> >[All material in quotation marks above, spoken
> >by The [...]lame Giant.]
> >

> There. Much better.

More Edit-laming, eh Menjy?

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Big Daddy Zeus

Bill Palmer

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

parasite....@any.old.flame (Goin' Nova) wrote:

>(snip)
>
>> Favorite Flame Gnat quotation: I DON'T RUN WITH
>> THE HERD, I RUN FROM IT.

The Flame Giant said, "I don't run with the herd,
I FLAME the herd.

>You know, this is a rather interesting statement from my perspective,

And of course, your "perspective" is rather dishonest,
Phoenix, since you reacted to what a screen-name stealing
leech (and suspected Louse-monkey) wrote, rather than to
what *I* wrote.

since
>Palmjob has never mastered the art of flaming "from the other side of
>the killfile," as it were.

Complete bullshit relating to the flaming strategy that
has kept you third-rate while The Giant went on to take
the world championship, Phoenix. Let me set you straight
on a couple of things.

I don't use killfiles. I pay no attention to others'
claims of using them, since those claims are generally
false. (Ratcliffe, for example, has publicly professed
to have "killfiled" me about fifteen times).

Now, even if some people do killfile me, it certainly
does not chage my strategy on anything. I write for
the readers who are there; I can't waste my time
fretting about who is or who is not cowering behind
a killfile.

For me, if they quit reading me out of cowardice, they're
dead. Who cares about dead cowards behind killfiles?

>It's not everyone who's able to get someone to
>scream 15k epithets directly at them even though the idiot knows full
well
>you killfiled him LONG ago. :-)

You are getting so ridiculously speculative there
that I'm not even sure I'm following you. You
sound like some clueless doofus trying to tell
your betters what's happening. You're out of
your league when you expect ME to heed your
gratuitous bullshit, Phoenix.

Ignoring someone's posts directly can be quite
>useful in that concept; it's ignoring them for no good reason that
make's one's
>abilities begin to look questionable.

I don't know if you are whining about someone's ignoring
my posts or my ignoring someone. I'm sure it happens
both ways all the time.

If you are saying I ignore posts where people are
trying to get my attention, try to understand:

When a person reaches championship status in net
flaming, he or she will get so many flames that it
will be a total waste of time to try and respond
to all of them. It would be like a boxing champ
feeling compelled to fight every stumble bum who
wanted to tangle with him just for the glory.

The Flame Giant is not obligated to publicly note
every "lame" that every flame-badass wanna-be drools
his way.

When you flame me, you take your chances. You may get
your fifteen-seconds of net fame being toasted by me,
or you may not. All depends on my mood, and who's
posting that day.

I pick and choose the most deserving of the bunch. If
there are no good flames to be seen anyplace, I will be
more inclined to reply to a trivial one.

And "killfiles" certainly have nothing at all to
do with it. The Giant has the best killfile ever
made: It's called the human memory. You bore the
shit out of me and I just might not read your next
little love note to me...

Anyway, Phoenix, as a flamer you've got a helluva
lot of "skill building" to do before you can seriously
expect The Giant to listen to your clueless advice.
And you're getting a bit carried away with yourself, I
must say.

Ron's Inspector's Inspector

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Big Daddy Zeus wrote in message ...
>More Edit-laming, eh Menjy?

Choose one:

a) a life
b) a clue
c) another blowjob from Gareth

Hint: You've had several hundred of "C" already and you're still a
moron.

Gilbert T. Sullivan

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Kendrick, you're such a pathetic fool.

--
Reuben King says in:

In the words of Ministry: "I don't have a life, I don't even know what
life is! Do you have a life? Every day is my life."
--
In keeping with his drug addiction
Reuben King admits in:Message-ID:

<MPG.ee63869e...@news.texas.net>
Nah, I'm a rabid junkie --I'm a menace to
society. I need to be locked up for a very long time.

Ron's Inspector's Inspector

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Gilbert T. Sullivan wrote in message
<65ub6r$9...@mtinsc04.worldnet.att.net>...

>Ron's Inspector's Inspector wrote:
>>
>> Big Daddy Zeus wrote in message ...
>> >More Edit-laming, eh Menjy?
>>
>> Choose one:
>>
>> a) a life
>> b) a clue
>> c) another blowjob from Gareth
>>
>> Hint: You've had several hundred of "C" already and you're still a
>> moron.
>
>Kendrick, you're such a pathetic fool.

See what happened to Biilbert after several thousand of "C," Zuessie?
Choose wisely!

Ron's Inspector's Inspector

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Bill Palmer wrote in message <65trjo$o...@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>...

>Anyway, Phoenix, as a flamer you've got a helluva
>lot of "skill building" to do before you can seriously
>expect The Giant to listen to your clueless advice.

When Palmjob says "skill building," what he means is, "sit around
whacking yourself in the head with a ball-peen hammer until you have the
urge to call it a sheet-metal hammer, un-huunhh." Then he'll be able to
understand, and accept, your advice.

>And you're getting a bit carried away with yourself, I
>must say.

And the Academy Award for pot-kettle-black in a major emotional
stricture goes to....

Sludge

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In message <65tfo3$i...@sjx-ixn11.ix.netcom.com>, Bill Palmer
<wil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote

<snip>

>Hausmann, as so many of you
>know, was spanked by The Flame Giant like no one else
>on the planet has EVER been spanked.
>
>Therefore it doesn't take a whole lot of imagination

<snip>

LOL. The combination of the first paragraph and last line proved one
thing to me; you have an imagination that is out of control.

Whilst you have been traversing Usenet with no clothes on, most of
Usenet has been laughing at you.

Ooops. Sorry. Shouldn't have pointed that out to you. Now you will be
embarrassed, since you were before this unaware that your miniscule,
scanty and immature intellect was so pathetic.

Indeed, when you die your 'brain' will be preserved in a tiny pickling
jar; neuroscientists will be able to say, "You see, it's true, a human
*can* function with no neocortex, and very little in the way of
subcortical matter. If only he were alive to day, we'dhelpw...@ix.net
com.com".
---------
Sludge

Sludge

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In message <65tak1$c...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, Goin' Nova <wilhelp.W
ILL...@any.old.flame> wrote
<snip>

> The Flame Giant was killfiled in Russian combat.)
<snip

Shorely shome mishtake?; "The Flame Gnat was killfiled in a Russian
Wombat"?
----------
Sludge

Sludge

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In message <65trjo$o...@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>, Bill Palmer
<wil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote
<snip>

>Now, even if some people do killfile me, it certainly
>does not chage my strategy on anything.
<snip>

Plamer of one thing I am certain; NOTHING will change your strategy, and
this perseveration is consistent with damage to your frontal lobes [1],
perhaps stemming from maternal eclampsia at time of birth, or perhaps
because Zenobiaaaaa sits too heavily on your ugly mush. <Anyhow, you
should leave her as she has committed infidelities with CJ III.>

[1] More correctly, cortical-subcortical loops, in particular the so-
called 'cognitive' loop - which is in your case constructed from
methane, fart breath.

Luv an' kisses,

your most devoted
---------
Sludge

The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In <65sh9e$j...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>,
wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
> In <34885492...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
> Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
> >
> >Biil, if you were just kidding around, like Nguyen, I could enjoy
> >reading your material. But you really do take yourself seriously,
> >don't you?
>
> In other words, you are upset because the other guys'
> bullshit "who's who" (a rambling piece of shit crammed
> full of flame-nobodies, flame never-weres, and flame-
> badass wannabes who swim in the gutter of cowardly
> tricks when the FLAMES get too hot) has just been
> flushed down the hideous, filth-encrusted toilet
> of net obscurity by the arrival of the
>
> FLAME UNIVERSE WHO'S WHO

No, Biil, I'm not upset at all. I'm vaguely disturbed that someone wrote a
FAQ about himself.

> You better believe I'm serious. Like I said in my
> entry, I'm a "samurai" flamer. I follow a strict
> code. My talents, combined with my heart for the
> fight and that code, have taken me to the dominance
> of the FLAME UNIVERSE that I, along with a few
> other FLAMERS, now enjoy.

You say that only "a few" readers enjoy your articles, Biil? Could it be
that, deep inside, you agree with me?

> I would never have gotten here by adopting a pose
> as an some chipper, care-free little rebel-type
> while cozying up to petty newsgroups tyrants who think
> that "net abuse" is reposting an article from Group
> A where it is topic, to Group B where it is ALSO on
> topic, PZ.

Nobody likes a braggart, Biil. Bragging is fun and is an essential part of a
good flame repertoire, but overdoing it will put a body... well, where you
are.

And where are you?

Smack-dab in the middle of Shitsville, Biil. You've taken up residence right
next to Jamesy Koput.

Rest snipped, since talking with you is largely pointless. Somewhere under
that thick skull of yours lies a brain, I believe, despite all evidence to the
contrary.

I'll leave you with a little piece of wisdom, Biil: It's so much more
satisfying when folks pay attention to you of their own accord, and not
because you wrote a hundred-line Who's Who entry of dubious veracity. You are
not Muhammed and you can not make the mountain come to you.

Good day.

Ron's Inspector's Inspector

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Bill Palmer wrote in message <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>...
>Now, you're getting ahead of things. I haven't
>even posted my "Interview with a Giant" yet,
>Zanca. Be patient. Give me time.

Hoo boy, schizophrenia and megalomania in one crunchy package. I may
just skip the Caps-Rangers game tomorrow to read that one.

>Nonsesense. Folklore is full of 'em. Literature
>too. If you are afraid to blow your horn stay out
>of the flame pits of the planet, 'cause unless you
>are an ass-kisser instead of a FLAMER nobody else is
>going to blow the horn for you. The Flame Giant said
>that, Zanca.

Zenobiaaaa offered to "blow my horn" once, Palmjob. (wink wink)

John F Stepp

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

In article <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>, wil...@ix.netcom.com says...
snip for legal reasons

>copyright FLAME GIANT
>
> On Wordscreens of the World

In your post (and it is illegal to repost copyrighted material) you suggest that
it is allright to fuck sheep if the sheep is above the legal age for sheep.

A) What is the legal age for a sheep?
B) Do the animal rights activists share your views?
C) Is the word 'Baaaaaaaah' a yes or a no?
D) Why do you go on and on about the joys of sheep?
E) Was it good for the sheep too?
Please try to answer all questions in a 'brief' manner, (why, what a nice idea!,
a palmjob short.)

Er, I'm billybob palmjob, I fuck a sheep a day
Is screwing sheep illegal? of that I cannot say
I know my posts are long, but my dick is not
I get my sheep all 'hole' sale and get them high on pot

The palmbot is the bestest at fucking sheep so true
and if you should doubt it he'll screw a lamb for ewe
well here's to the sheep giant, a ram of mighty stick
try not to hurt the sheep much bill, it would require a dick.

(say, isn't that a bit like a meow?)
(well, at least I didn't mention sheep)
John F Stepp

Bill Palmer

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

In <3483341d...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The

Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:

>In <65sh9e$j...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>,
>wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
>> In <34885492...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
>> Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
>> >
>> >Biil, if you were just kidding around, like Nguyen, I could enjoy
>> >reading your material. But you really do take yourself seriously,
>> >don't you?
>>
>> In other words, you are upset because the other guys'
>> bullshit "who's who" (a rambling piece of shit crammed
>> full of flame-nobodies, flame never-weres, and flame-
>> badass wannabes who swim in the gutter of cowardly
>> tricks when the FLAMES get too hot) has just been
>> flushed down the hideous, filth-encrusted toilet
>> of net obscurity by the arrival of the
>>
>> FLAME UNIVERSE WHO'S WHO: THE FLAME GIANT

>No, Biil, I'm not upset at all. I'm vaguely disturbed that someone
wrote a
>FAQ about himself.

Now, you're getting ahead of things. I haven't

even posted my "Interview with a Giant" yet,
Zanca. Be patient. Give me time.

>> You better believe I'm serious. Like I said in my
>> entry, I'm a "samurai" flamer. I follow a strict
>> code. My talents, combined with my heart for the
>> fight and that code, have taken me to the dominance
>> of the FLAME UNIVERSE that I, along with a few
>> other FLAMERS, now enjoy.
>
>You say that only "a few" readers enjoy your articles, Biil? Could it
be
>that, deep inside, you agree with me?
>>
>> I would never have gotten here by adopting a pose
>> as an some chipper, care-free little rebel-type
>> while cozying up to petty newsgroups tyrants who think
>> that "net abuse" is reposting an article from Group
>> A where it is topic, to Group B where it is ALSO on
>> topic, PZ.
>
>Nobody likes a braggart, Biil.

Nonsesense. Folklore is full of 'em. Literature

too. If you are afraid to blow your horn stay out
of the flame pits of the planet, 'cause unless you
are an ass-kisser instead of a FLAMER nobody else is
going to blow the horn for you. The Flame Giant said
that, Zanca.

Bragging is fun and is an essential part of a

>good flame repertoire, but overdoing it will put a body... well, where
you
>are.

I suppose "bragging" DID have a part in making me the
world champion of flaming, but the key factor is that
I can back up my boasts with FLAMES, Zanca.

>And where are you?
>
>Smack-dab in the middle of Shitsville, Biil. You've taken up
residence right
>next to Jamesy Koput.

People have tried to compare me before with folks
I know nothing about. The Dumpster Rodent is big
on doing that. It didn't seem to stop my march
to dominance of the world flaming scene while
Dumpie cowered in his dumpster taking feeble,
envious pot shots at me.

Fact is, there is nobody that you can compare The
Giant with, since the FLAME UNIVERSE has never seen
the like of the magic growth of THE FLAME GIANT.

Comparing me with someone who may have long-faded from
the flaming scene is simply a sneaky way to try and
demean me, and that sniping behavior is much more
appropriate for The Dumpster Rodent than for Zanca.

>Rest snipped, since talking with you is largely pointless. Somewhere
under
>that thick skull of yours lies a brain, I believe, despite all
evidence to the
>contrary.
>
>I'll leave you with a little piece of wisdom, Biil: It's so much more

>satisfying when folks pay attention to you of their own accord,

OF COURSE folks DO pay attention to me "of their own
accord", Zanca. My net readership has been increasing
steadily for two years. By the way, do you suggest
that all those follow-ups I get (far too many to every
respond to) are my forgeries, since they suggest I am
so popular? (And remember, Zanca, "popularity" for a
WRITER means being READ, not necessarily being loved
by all and looked upon as a likely Presidential
candidate for the year 2000.)

I believe I detact quite a few sparks of envy in
your words, Zanca. In other words, you would seem to
imply that world flaming champions should be nice kiddies
and politely wait for proper treatment in a your pals'
"who'e who", a DUBIOUS pile of shit if there ever was one.

In other words, "Giant, have your 'entry' written by
someone you have toasted many times, and have your
'biographer' go through your archive and pick out
the last quotations by you that you would use if you
had control over your entry! Spice the thing up with
plenty of quotes from well-singed and spiteful
opponents of yours." Sorry, Zanca. Not interested.

Your basic gripe would seem to be that the arrival of
"The Flame Universe Who's Who (of Flaming Champions)"
has flushed an out-of-touch "Who's who" down the
slime-encrusted crapper of net obsolescence, Zanca.

As I told you last time, THAT "who's who" was nothing
more than a very-poorly written, cobbled up compendium
of flamer-wanna-bes, flamer-never-weres, flamer-nobodies,
and flamer-never-will-bes.

When it did deal with a world flaming champion, its
writers made a point of slighting the champ by giving
equal or greater space to people who have never posted
a memorable flame of any sort, and have never even
written a notable flame subject line of their own.

I mean, we can all think of lots of clever subject
lines and memorable satires written by Lee Jackson
Beauregard, can't we? Flamers are only as good
as their FLAMES, Zanca. No memorable flames or
subject lines in the FLAME UNIVERSE, no top-notch
flamer.

>...and not

>because you wrote a hundred-line Who's Who entry of dubious veracity.

In other words, "Flame Giant, you should have been a
nice boy and let an envious, totally out-of-touch,
'good ol'boys' self-congratulatory tissue of baboon-
droppings that nobody reads control the image of the
world champion of internet flaming."

Er, no thanks, Zanca. Flush that pile of shit
before it rots your mind further.

And "dubious veracity"!--Why, what DO you mean, sir?

Do you wish to see my galactic title-deed to
The Pistol Star "flame giant", or what? (Remind
me, and I'll post proof next week with headers
included...)

Basically any flamers "who's who" entry is only
valid if the subject can defend it. I can and I
will defend my truthful entry in the "Flame
Universe Who's Who" with GIGANTIC, INCANDESCENT
FLAMES. THAT'S what counts, Zanca.

>...you can not make the mountain come to you.

Well, Zanca forgive my snipping, but I strongly
prefer to keep religious references out of my
flames. I may already have two or three FATWAHS
hanging over me now, thanks to the libelous
activities of others in an appalling array of
soc. newsgroups. I could tell Salmon Rushie
a few horror stories of my own...

>Good day.

Get a NET-life, Zanca. I'm sick of you already. You're
whining more and more in each post you pester me with.
I'm tired of wasting time trying to give flame runts
like you a clue.

Just find some nice little, cheerful insouciant-people
newsgroup and stay there. Be cutesy and clever to
one another to your heart's content. Just don't
bother the big folks.

John Davis

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Bill Palmer (wil...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

[Whole lot a nothin' goin' on.]

: People have tried to compare me before with folks

: I know nothing about. The Dumpster Rodent is big
: on doing that. It didn't seem to stop my march
: to dominance of the world flaming scene while
: Dumpie cowered in his dumpster taking feeble,
: envious pot shots at me.

Palmjob, you can't even establish dominance over the flush handle on that
toilet you post from. That's why all that shit keeps spilling out into
usenet.

[Spanky's still at it.] <wankity, wankity, wank, wank, wank>

: OF COURSE folks DO pay attention to me "of their own

: accord", Zanca. My net readership has been increasing
: steadily for two years. By the way, do you suggest
: that all those follow-ups I get (far too many to every
: respond to) are my forgeries, since they suggest I am
: so popular? (And remember, Zanca, "popularity" for a
: WRITER means being READ, not necessarily being loved
: by all and looked upon as a likely Presidential
: candidate for the year 2000.)

The guys used to pay attention to you by giving you that complimentary
swirlly, Palmjob. Now the best you can hope for is getting publicly
pissed on, on usenet.

[He's still at it.]

: Get a NET-life, Zanca. I'm sick of you already. You're

: whining more and more in each post you pester me with.
: I'm tired of wasting time trying to give flame runts
: like you a clue.

There he is in all delusional vainglory, Palmjob, The Petulant Puce Ponce
of Proliferating Pastiche Posts, pillaging the polyglot pathways of
usenet with his trademark plethora of perverted, plebeian prattle,
presented as pernicious prose. [Now there is a Palmjob sentence to out
Palmjob, Palmjob.] <snicker.>

You know, Palmjob, you could safely claim to be the World Champion of
PKB. I don't think I have ever seen anyone who could cram so many in a
single 200 line article like you do. I know that I have never seen
anyone that could do it with less style.

[It's back to Toon Town for Palmjob, just ahead of the eraser.]

--
A_A
John Davis (o o) "Its a small mind that can think of only one way

mailto:jrd...@databasix.com

The 2-Belo (Meow)

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

In <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>,
wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:

Suffering Christ, Biil, you have such a tendency to run on at the mouth. And
please learn to format your articles properly. And perhaps you might edit for
brevity (guffaw) as well.

> In <3483341d...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
> Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
> >
> >> FLAME UNIVERSE WHO'S WHO: THE FLAME GIANT
> >>
> >No, Biil, I'm not upset at all. I'm vaguely disturbed that someone
> >wrote a FAQ about himself.
>
> Now, you're getting ahead of things. I haven't
> even posted my "Interview with a Giant" yet,
> Zanca. Be patient. Give me time.

Let me suggest a title for your biography: _"Well, it all began when I was a
single cell..."_

You pay far more attention to yourself, my boy, than anyone else pays you.

> >> I would never have gotten here by adopting a pose
> >> as an some chipper, care-free little rebel-type
> >> while cozying up to petty newsgroups tyrants who think
> >> that "net abuse" is reposting an article from Group
> >> A where it is topic, to Group B where it is ALSO on
> >> topic, PZ.
> >
> >Nobody likes a braggart, Biil.
>
> Nonsesense. Folklore is full of 'em.

This is not folklore. This is Usenet. People don't like braggarts. Hence,
people don't like you.

> Literature
> too. If you are afraid to blow your horn stay out
> of the flame pits of the planet, 'cause unless you
> are an ass-kisser instead of a FLAMER nobody else is
> going to blow the horn for you.

Unless you're Me. Heh heh heh.

> The Flame Giant said that, Zanca.

Do not refer to yourself in the third person, Biil. People will think you're
fucking whacko. Not like they don't already.

> > Bragging is fun and is an essential part of a
> >good flame repertoire, but overdoing it will put a body... well, where
> >you are.
>
> I suppose "bragging" DID have a part in making me the
> world champion of flaming, but the key factor is that
> I can back up my boasts with FLAMES, Zanca.

Pissweak, loquacious and boring ones, sure.

> >And where are you?
> >
> >Smack-dab in the middle of Shitsville, Biil. You've taken up
> >residence right next to Jamesy Koput.
>
> People have tried to compare me before with folks
> I know nothing about.

Since you know nothing at all, that must happen very often.

> The Dumpster Rodent is big on doing that.

Which one is Dumpster Rodent again? I don't keep track of your pet names for
the people who twist your tail. Could you provide a translation table please?

> It didn't seem to stop my march
> to dominance of the world flaming scene while
> Dumpie cowered in his dumpster taking feeble,
> envious pot shots at me.

Speaking of pot shots, Biil, I encourage you to behave yourself in
alt.binaries.slack. The SPUTUM folks will rip you a new one and feed you your
liver through it. Just a friendly FYI.

> Fact is, there is nobody that you can compare The
> Giant with, since the FLAME UNIVERSE has never seen
> the like of the magic growth of THE FLAME GIANT.

No/body/ perhaps, but I see a definite resemblance between your "growth" and a
bad case of athelete's foot.

> Comparing me with someone who may have long-faded from
> the flaming scene is simply a sneaky way to try and
> demean me,

Nothing of the sort. It's an earnest piece of advice. Look on Dejanews for
information about James Koput, Biil. Really.

> and that sniping behavior is much more
> appropriate for The Dumpster Rodent than for Zanca.

Well, since we're deciding what behavior is appropriate for who, I thing that
for you to breathe oxygen that I might have used is inappropriate and wrong.
Please cease and desist immediately.

> >Rest snipped, since talking with you is largely pointless. Somewhere
> >under that thick skull of yours lies a brain, I believe, despite all
> >evidence to the contrary.
> >
> >I'll leave you with a little piece of wisdom, Biil: It's so much more
> >satisfying when folks pay attention to you of their own accord,
>
> OF COURSE folks DO pay attention to me "of their own
> accord", Zanca. My net readership has been increasing
> steadily for two years. By the way, do you suggest
> that all those follow-ups I get (far too many to every
> respond to) are my forgeries, since they suggest I am
> so popular?

Dozens of people telling you what a moron you are suggests to you that you are
popular.

Um.

Ok.

> (And remember, Zanca, "popularity" for a
> WRITER means being READ, not necessarily being loved
> by all and looked upon as a likely Presidential
> candidate for the year 2000.)

No. You confuse popularity with revulsion and disgust.

Popularity for a WRITER means being BOUGHT. The fact you believe that people
telling you suck means that you're popular tells me that you are a profoundly
lonely person who has severe self-esteem problems, with no life outside this
medium.

It's easy to annoy people, Biil. Shit, boy, for you it comes naturally, but
let me tell you that it's no great feat. All you have to do is post a lot.
It's much harder to get people to praise you on a regular basis.

> I believe I detact quite a few sparks of envy in
> your words, Zanca.

You do? Where?!?

Biil, I say this with complete honesty. I don't particularly like you, I
don't think you have any great talent, and I don't think you'll ever amount to
much of anything. You were somewhat funny and somewhat interesting back when
you were new, but the quality of your work has deteriorated in the time that I
have know you. You are vapid, vaccuous, and very rapidly becoming a person
whose articles I will not bother to read.

> In other words, you would seem to
> imply that world flaming champions should be nice kiddies
> and politely wait for proper treatment in a your pals'
> "who'e who", a DUBIOUS pile of shit if there ever was one.

A true champion (e.g., me) would have the dignity to allow others to do such
menial tasks for him (hi Stain!). A true champion is recognized by his
inferiors automatically, and is afforded the respect and recognition he
deserves.

Champions win. They don't whine.

> In other words, "Giant, have your 'entry' written by
> someone you have toasted many times,

Those are the best, yes.

> and have your
> 'biographer' go through your archive and pick out
> the last quotations by you that you would use if you
> had control over your entry! Spice the thing up with
> plenty of quotes from well-singed and spiteful
> opponents of yours." Sorry, Zanca. Not interested.

Of course not. You're only interested in yourself. I guess somebody's gotta
do it. [shrug]

> Your basic gripe would seem to be that the arrival

Oh, it ARRIVED, did it? I'll say. It ARRIVED from the arsehole of a whacking
great buffoon! It is a pie thrown by a clown! A fart from a moose! Utterly
ludcirous, Biil! The only thing you have show is that you are every bit as
great a fool as you appear to be.

> of "The Flame Universe Who's Who (of Flaming Champions)"
> has flushed an out-of-touch "Who's who" down the
> slime-encrusted crapper of net obsolescence, Zanca.

My basic gripe is that your entry, which you wrote for yourself, is
S T U P I D, Biil. You sound like Ming the Merciless.

Rest flushed. It's just the same old boring twaddle.

Grow up, Biil.

Big Daddy Tezcatlipoca

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Mike MacLennan <mmac...@wilhelp.bungmunch.edu> wrote:

>Bill Palmer wrote:
>[Large amounts of sobbing]

>> "The Giant is a 'samurai' flamer. I follow a strict
>> code.
>

>And like the samurai, Biil Palmer flames have been non-existant for many many years.

And like the samurai, Biil Palmer has been massacred by the
'barbarians' from the western world.

>Now commit seppuku.
Now commit hari-kiri.

Peter

"Behold the War Geese! And fear their honking!"
--Raoul Xemblinosky
To send me email, deny the racial epithet.

SeventhStar

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Mike MacLennan wrote in message <34824A...@wilhelp.bungmunch.edu>...

>Bill Palmer wrote:
>
>[Large amounts of sobbing]
>

>> "The Giant is a 'samurai' flamer. I follow a strict
>> code.
>

>And like the samurai, Biil Palmer flames have been non-existant for many
>many years.

Would anyone like to donate one hari kari knife for this down trodden,
woe-begone samauri?

Bill Palmer

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

In <3485f985...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The

Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:

Zanca gets lower and lower. Now he resorts to "snip-
and-drools." That's where an opponent removes part of
your text and adds stupid little remarks to give readers
the impression that you meant something you didn't.

As a flame tactic, it is slightly superior to
typo-pouncing and cascading, but only slightly.
Biggest "snip-and-drool" lamesters: Human Leech
Kendrick, and the "Louse-monkey clones", Hausmann
and MacLennan. Spark Miller is also a big
"snip-and-drooler." Not one of 'em could come
up with a good flame if their worthless hides
depended on it.

And now Zanca joines their lowly ranks. Sad.

>In <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>,
>wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
>
>Suffering Christ, Biil, you have such a tendency to run on at the
mouth. And
>please learn to format your articles properly.

I happen to think I do an excellent job "formatting
my articles". And in light of anything more SPECIFIC
than your vague yap, Zanca, I will continue to think so.
Or, is this simply another case of "Make vague criticims
of your opponent, since it is next to impossible
to give a specific rebuttal of a generalized charge."

Yes, the notion that any real FLAMER would sound
the trumpet for a third-stringer like Zanca IS
hilarious. Ho ho ho.

>> The Flame Giant said that, Zanca.
>
>Do not refer to yourself in the third person, Biil.

Nothing wrong with it. After all The Flame Giant
and "Bill Palmer" ARE different in many respects.

People will think you're
>fucking whacko. Not like they don't already.
>>
>> > Bragging is fun and is an essential part of a
>> >good flame repertoire, but overdoing it will put a body... well,
where
>> >you are.
>>
>> I suppose "bragging" DID have a part in making me the
>> world champion of flaming, but the key factor is that
>> I can back up my boasts with FLAMES, Zanca.
>
>Pissweak, loquacious and boring ones, sure.
>> >
>> >And where are you?
>> >
>> >Smack-dab in the middle of Shitsville, Biil. You've taken up
>> >residence right next to Jamesy Koput.
>>
>> People have tried to compare me before with folks
>> I know nothing about.
>
>Since you know nothing at all, that must happen very often.
>
>> The Dumpster Rodent is big on doing that.
>
>Which one is Dumpster Rodent again? I don't keep track of your pet
names for
>the people who twist your tail. Could you provide a translation table
please?

Don't need to: If you don't know who Pus Bag, Cockroach
Roger, The Louse-monkey, and The Dumpster Rodent are,
you have likely had your head stuck up your butt for
so long that it will take dynamite to blast it out,
Zanca.

>> It didn't seem to stop my march
>> to dominance of the world flaming scene while
>> Dumpie cowered in his dumpster taking feeble,
>> envious pot shots at me.
>
>Speaking of pot shots, Biil, I encourage you to behave yourself in
>alt.binaries.slack. The SPUTUM folks will rip you a new one and feed
you your
>liver through it. Just a friendly FYI.

Wasn't so long I was told essentially the same thing
about what is now my alt.flame cattle ranch, Zanca.
Bring the feeble wimps on. I'll flame every misfit
on the net if I have to. All at once. Just keep
it in the flame pits where it belongs.

>> Fact is, there is nobody that you can compare The
>> Giant with, since the FLAME UNIVERSE has never seen
>> the like of the magic growth of THE FLAME GIANT.
>
>No/body/ perhaps, but I see a definite resemblance between your
"growth" and a
>bad case of athelete's foot.

[...]

>Dozens of people telling you what a moron you are suggests to you that
you are
>popular.
>
>Um.
>
>Ok.
>
>> (And remember, Zanca, "popularity" for a
>> WRITER means being READ, not necessarily being loved
>> by all and looked upon as a likely Presidential
>> candidate for the year 2000.)
>
>No. You confuse popularity with revulsion and disgust.
>
>Popularity for a WRITER means being BOUGHT.

Now, here's where we part company again, Zanca.

I will try to set you straight by addressing you
like an intelligent person, P. Z.

In the first place, Usenet is an AMATEURS' world.
NONE of us, then, are "bought" by net readers for
money.

But we are not all equally READ, are we? That
is, we don't all get lengthy threads going when
we post original articles, and we don't all
have people who watch for our screen names to
see what we have to say, love us or hate us.

Further, there are thousands of hard-working
amateur writers in Usenet, just as there are
thousands of professional writers in BOOKS
IN PRINT. Some people on the net don't
get read at all. They have been here for
years and never started a thread with an
original article/catchy newsgroup line
combination (and I don't mean "Star Trek
sucks," trolls either). Some people post
article after article and have them all
sink like stones. Most amateur writers
don't want that to happen; they write
to be read.

In other words, Zanca, some hardworking Usenet
writers will be read, and some will not. Fact
is, Usenet is a highly-competitive environment
for the amateur writer. Readers only have so
much time to "invest"--and in the 1997 net
there is all sorts of competition.

I mean just stop and think, if a user is on the
net for two hours a day, what percentage of all
that has been posted is he or she likely to read?
And the person has to base such decisions on
something: most of the time the "investment
decision" is based on the screen name of the writer
(which in turn is based on reader satisfaction
with past "investment"), or the decision is
simply based upon the allure of the subject line.

You don't get read; as far as the rest of
Usenet goes, you die.

Now, that leads to something else, Zanca.
INVESTMENT. When you buy a book, you invest
your money. When you read a post, you invest
TIME. In other words, whether they know it
or not, whether they want to admit it or
not, Usenet writers compete against one
another for a reader's investment in time.

People may say they don't like a net writer,
but so what, as long as they keep reading
him? It is the same in that respect with
newspapers. Many newspaper readers have
columnists readers claim to hate, but they
keep reading the person anyway, for whatever
reason. Look at Pat Buchanan and Alexander
Cockburn: You can get huge numbers of people
who claim to hate both parties (who are
generally on opposite ends of the political
spectrum) but they both are very widely read.

Look at the Marquis De Sade: You might not
think "popular" is the right word for such a
writer, but I just read a review that said
he is now one of the few writers of his
own generation whose books are actually
read by very many people outside academia.

Anyway, on the net a writer's popularity is
determind by the number of readers he or
she has, Zanca. You have some, I have more.

Also, your drivel about people calling me bad
names is just that. Drivel. If you run into
anyone calling himself a flame champion who
hasn't had many thousands of flames posted
against him, call that man a fake and a liar.
A FLAME UNIVERSE champ who hasn't had lots
of flames is as a silly a notion as a
boxing champ who hasn't had lots of punches
thrown at him.

I just can't resist trying to give you a
few clues, Zanca, but look--try to rise above
that low-level "snip-and-drool" stuff, will
you?

> The fact you believe that people
>telling you suck means that you're popular tells me that you are a
profoundly
>lonely person who has severe self-esteem problems, with no life
outside this
>medium.
>
>It's easy to annoy people, Biil. Shit, boy, for you it comes
naturally, but
>let me tell you that it's no great feat. All you have to do is post a
lot.
>It's much harder to get people to praise you on a regular basis.

Soory, the net doesn't need another suck-ass. We have too
many already, Zanca.

>> I believe I detect quite a few sparks of envy in

>> your words, Zanca.
>
>You do? Where?!?
>
>Biil, I say this with complete honesty. I don't particularly like
you,

News flash: Palmer commits suicide.

>don't think you have any great talent,

News flash: Palmer quits Usenet.

and I don't think you'll ever amount to
>much of anything.

News flash: Palmer begs Zanca for his philosophy
on "success in life".

>You were somewhat funny

But now I'm hilarious.

and somewhat interesting back when
>you were new,

But now I'm fascinating.

but the quality of your work has deteriorated in the time that I
>have know you.

In the view of third-stringer Zanca, maybe.

You are vapid, vaccuous, and very rapidly becoming a person
>whose articles I will not bother to read.

Well, P. Z. I have yet to be accused of reaching
through the monitor screen and twisting anyone's
arm to click on "wilhelp". Just don't the screen
door slam you on the butt.

>> In other words, you would seem to
>> imply that world flaming champions should be nice kiddies
>> and politely wait for proper treatment in a your pals'
>> "who'e who", a DUBIOUS pile of shit if there ever was one.
>
>A true champion (e.g., me) would have the dignity

Show me a Flame Champion who puts "dignity before
all things" when he is performing in the flame pits
of the planet and I'll show you a nut with a seriously
toasted rear end!

to allow others to do such
>menial tasks for him (hi Stain!). A true champion is recognized by
his
>inferiors automatically, and is afforded the respect and recognition
he
>deserves.
>
>Champions win. They don't whine.
>>
>> In other words, "Giant, have your 'entry' written by
>> someone you have toasted many times,
>
>Those are the best, yes.

No, they are "worst."

>> and have your
>> 'biographer' go through your archive and pick out
>> the last quotations by you that you would use if you
>> had control over your entry! Spice the thing up with
>> plenty of quotes from well-singed and spiteful
>> opponents of yours." Sorry, Zanca. Not interested.
>
>Of course not. You're only interested in yourself. I guess
somebody's gotta
>do it. [shrug]
>>
>> Your basic gripe would seem to be that the arrival
>
>Oh, it ARRIVED, did it? I'll say. It ARRIVED from the arsehole of a
whacking
>great buffoon!

>It is a pie thrown by a clown!

I'll almost buy into that one myself, Zanca. And
judging from all the howls of anger, that "pie" landed
in quite a few smug, self-deluded mugs. Have another...

A fart from a moose! Utterly
>ludcirous, Biil! The only thing you have show is that you are every
bit as
>great a fool as you appear to be.
>

>> ..."The Flame Universe Who's Who (of Flaming Champions)"

>> has flushed an out-of-touch "Who's who" down the
>> slime-encrusted crapper of net obsolescence, Zanca.
>
>My basic gripe is that your entry, which you wrote for yourself, is
>S T U P I D, Biil. You sound like Ming the Merciless.

No, it's just "Flame Giant the Butt-Kicker" trying hard
to be modest, Zanca the Third-Stringer turned "snip-and-
drooler".

[...]

SeventhStar

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Goin' Nova wrote in message <65srj5$g...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...
>In article <65sh9e$j...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>, wil...@ix.netcom.com

>(Bill Palmer) wrote:
>
>[SNIP]
>>
>> FUCK *YOU* WAILIN' WIMPS,
>>
>> Zanca.
>>
>> You damn well better believe that one of three
>> or four most famous FLAMERS on this hick planet
>> is SERIOUS, Zanca. I didn't get here merely by
>> quippin'...
>
>Damn straight, he didn't. He got "here" by thumbing his way along the
>delusional highway.

Yes, and he also knows the definitive answer is "42", and he takes his towel
with him wherever he goes.
A true Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. {g}
By the way Bill, exactly what color is the sun in your world? You are so far
out there I swear you're going to get a nosebleed from the altitude alone.

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot
change, courage to change the things I can, and the
wisdom to hide the bodies of the idiots that pissed me off!

SeventhStar

SeventhStar

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

John F Stepp wrote in message <65voi6$h...@sdrn.zippo.com>...

>In article <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>, wil...@ix.netcom.com
says...
>snip for legal reasons

>>copyright FLAME GIANT
>>
>> On Wordscreens of the World
>>

>In your post (and it is illegal to repost copyrighted material) you suggest
that
>it is allright to fuck sheep if the sheep is above the legal age for sheep.
>
> A) What is the legal age for a sheep?
> B) Do the animal rights activists share your views?
> C) Is the word 'Baaaaaaaah' a yes or a no?
> D) Why do you go on and on about the joys of sheep?
> E) Was it good for the sheep too?
>Please try to answer all questions in a 'brief' manner, (why, what a nice
idea!,
>a palmjob short.)
>
> Er, I'm billybob palmjob, I fuck a sheep a day
> Is screwing sheep illegal? of that I cannot say
> I know my posts are long, but my dick is not
> I get my sheep all 'hole' sale and get them high on pot
>
> The palmbot is the bestest at fucking sheep so true
> and if you should doubt it he'll screw a lamb for ewe
> well here's to the sheep giant, a ram of mighty stick
> try not to hurt the sheep much bill, it would require a dick.
>
> (say, isn't that a bit like a meow?)
> (well, at least I didn't mention sheep)
> John F Stepp

John, I just wanted to let you know you are truly a baaaaaaaaaaaaad boy! :)
But you neglected to mention Bill is indiscriminate. Goats will do in a
pinch. If you ask him, he'll give himself away with the answer.. "nahhhhhh".
Just makes you wonder how many "kids" are out there searching for their
daaaaaddy.
Be a man Bill! Step forward and accept responsibility! If not, how can ewe
live with yourself?

SeventhStar

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Wowee!! Not ONE "Net-cop" or "Net-Abuse" in the lot!! Congrats Bill!!
However, you do tend to drone on about yourself more than necessary. Sorry
to say but the "I's" have it. If you can do something about that, my
Christmas miracle will be realized! :-)

Bill Palmer wrote in message <65trjo$o...@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>...

>Now, even if some people do killfile me, it certainly

>Anyway, Phoenix, as a flamer you've got a helluva
>lot of "skill building" to do before you can seriously
>expect The Giant to listen to your clueless advice.

>And you're getting a bit carried away with yourself, I
>must say.

Mike MacLennan

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Bill Palmer wrote:

> In <3485f985...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
> Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
>
> Zanca gets lower and lower. Now he resorts to "snip-
> and-drools." That's where an opponent removes part of
> your text and adds stupid little remarks to give readers
> the impression that you meant something you didn't.
>
> As a flame tactic, it is slightly superior to
> typo-pouncing and cascading, but only slightly.
> Biggest "snip-and-drool" lamesters: Human Leech
> Kendrick, and the "Louse-monkey clones", Hausmann
> and MacLennan. Spark Miller is also a big
> "snip-and-drooler."

[And so on]

Then perhaps a blinding flash of realization will come into your head,
Biil. There's no point in arguing with you, reading your full article,
or trying to cram any sort of clue into your pointy head. Why? You
never, *ever* write anything different. All you do is switch a name or
two around.

"It all began on 23 November..."

"Take it from a libelous pseudo..."

"All you fourth rate lamesters..."

"Now [flamer x] has taken to the lowly tactic of..."

"How many catchy subject lines..."

"I think you mean [insert typo pounce]..."

And so on.

Fuck, Biil if you can't be creative in your own prose, the rest of us
have to write for two.

[Everything else snipped since it's just the same tired shit.
Everything but...]

> News flash: Palmer commits suicide.

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

> News flash: Palmer quits Usenet.

And there was much rejoicing.

> News flash: Palmer begs Zanca for his philosophy
> on "success in life".

It couldn't hurt, ya know. It's not like anyone could tell you anything
that would make you more tepid, droll and generally mocked.

[Same shit different day]

The 2-Belo (Meow)

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

Bill Palmer

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

In <34859b86....@news.microserve.net> da...@frackit.com (Dave
Ratcliffe) writes:

My, my. With reference to Ratcliffe's most recent
toasting, this one could almost be called "Horse-
Blinkered Fart Lashes Back!"...

>In <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>, wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill
Palmer)
>wrote:
>-In <3483341d...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
>-Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
>->In <65sh9e$j...@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>,
>->wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:

>->No, Biil, I'm not upset at all. I'm vaguely disturbed that someone
>-wrote a
>->FAQ about himself.
>-
>-Now, you're getting ahead of things. I haven't
>-even posted my "Interview with a Giant" yet,
>-Zanca. Be patient. Give me time.
>
>Just when I thought your behaviour couldn't get
>any more self-serving or obnoxious.

In other words, Dave Ratcliffe is NOT famous for
self-serving, obnoxious behavior. And "Pus Bag"
Davis is the tooth fairy...

>What's next, Bill? An
>imagined interview with God.
>
>->> You better believe I'm serious. Like I said in my
>->> entry, I'm a "samurai" flamer.
>
>A true Samurai has, at the very least, his Code of Honor.
>I suspect that you and honor are long-time strangers
>destined never to meet.

Now, see, Ratcliffe, that (above) is exactly the kind
of thing that has given you such a reputation for
dishonesty.

The fact is, I expained (in the original article under
this subject line) what my code of honor was. Most,
if not everyone reading this knows I have been true
to it.

Basically, any enemies I have are a direct result
of the flamings I have given them. I put my faith
in my FLAMES, not in dirty tricks. I have never
been accused of anything even faintly resembling
net abuse. If I get made at someone who is
pesterng me, I FLAME them.

THAT'S having a code and sticking by it.

I have NEVER been accused of running a defamation
operation, but I have been the target of one of the
most massive ones on the net.

I NEVER never been accused of forging anyone's name
and address, but I have have had people forge my
articles. (I'm not talking about Kendrck's
screen-stealing parasitism; I'll deal with that
next--I'm referring to the few blown forgeries
from Tiac that appeard a few months ago.)

I have NEVER been accused of stealing anyone's
screen name, but human leech Kendrick has been
stealing "wilhelp" for several months.

I have NEVER been accused of taking several articles
by anyone and jamming them all together with errors
added by the dirty trickster who omitted all
message ID's, dates, subject lines, and context
for the articles he jumbled.

Now, of course, all those things suggest people
who are vindictive over toastings received. Since
I don'tdo the things myself, what other reason could
there be for the organized, net-abusing cowardice?

And I might add, Ratcliffe, that while YOU question
MY honor, and while I don't accuse you personally of
any of the above, in no case did you show enough
HONOR to protest any of those cowardly tricks.

In most cases, you supported the net abusers in
question with glib little quips designed to
make light of my very appropriate anger of
the net-sewer dwellers' little revenge games.

Obviously, it was much more important for
you to gloat at the dirty tricks played on
someone who had toasted you--than for you
to rise above that and condemn things that
were blatantly wrong no matter if your
pals did them to someone who had flamed
you down to your skivvies on many famous
occasions, dear fart in horse-blinders Dave..

>->> I follow a strict
>->> code.

I do. I FLAME in flame newsgroups. I don't sneak
around behind the screens playing dirty tricks on
people in trying to get a coward's revenge.

My talents,

>...are non-existant.

But what about YOUR "talents", Ratclifffe? All I have
ever seen from you is a very biased and dishonest sort
of self-serving "netcopping"; a never-ending repetition
of idiotic, shop-worn quips and one-liners; and a
propensity to make your influence known on the net by
sneaky networking and butt-kissing among a few power
hungry little newsgroup cliques.

You do such things rather than trying to make your
influence felt the honest way by posting good writing.
If you have posted one notable, "stand-alone" article
since you've been on the net, I would like to know
about it, Ratcliffe.

>->> combined with my heart for the
>->> fight and that code, have taken me to the dominance
>->> of the FLAME UNIVERSE that I, along with a few
>->> other FLAMERS, now enjoy.
>
>In the "FLAME UNIVERSE" you are but a flicker of a worn
>out Bic.Give it up, Bill.
>
>->You say that only "a few" readers enjoy your articles, Biil? Could
it
>->be that, deep inside, you agree with me?
>->>
>->> I would never have gotten here by adopting a pose
>->> as an some chipper, care-free little rebel-type
>->> while cozying up to petty newsgroups tyrants who think
>->> that "net abuse" is reposting an article from Group
>->> A where it is topic, to Group B where it is ALSO on
>->> topic, PZ.
>
>Quite the contrary. You got here by making up stories about yourself,

Interesting comment, Ratcliffe. And just what "stories"
are these? Please tell me where and when I have stooped
to trying to bullshit people about my life? Fact is
I never get into my personal life, other than what
directly relates to the net, so you are maligning
the wrong person with your sleazy insinuations.

Kendrick is the one to talk too. He's a classic
desperate bullshitter. He's an off-line big-ass
who is doing the rest of us Usenet peasants a big
favor by fouling the net up as only a human leech
can do. Just ask him. Bill Gtes has nothing on
this human leech when it comes to success, to
hear Kendrick tell it when he gets acught at
something.

Every time I remind Kendrick of his well-documented Usenet
parasitism--like stealing my screen name and pulling
plenty of other cowardly stunts--he starts blathering
about how in "real life" he is big-ass with a wonderful
wife and family. AS IF that excused his turning into a
human leech everytime he goes on-line!

Kendrick reminds me of a middle-class miscreant sitting
on the "hot seat" in the police interrogation room
and tearfully whining to the cops that he really
loves his wife and kids--which is not the subject
at hand of course.

As for me, I am well aware that for anyone who has been
targeted in such dirty operations, the less you reveal
about yourself the better. Toasted "badass-wannabes"
tell me I am a third-grade dropout on welfare with a
sheep for a girlfriend, and I'm certainly not going
to let such fantasizing on the part of others suck
me into getting defensive and start posting my
personal life to prove my perverted and absurd
critics wrong.

You know, sort of like, "Here's an affidavit
from my girlfriend attesting she's not a
sheep." HAH!

I've come to the point where I just entirely ignore
the sewer-bred stuff, so--as I've said--I'm not the
best candidate for being accused of making up "stories"
about myself, Ratcliffe. You stretch so far with your
false accusations that you fall flat on your mug.

>propping yourself up with self-serving speeches and screaming

Most of the "screaming" you have heard from me is a
direct result of being targeted by vengeful parties
pulling tricks that most Usenet readers would readily
agree were "net abuse" (self-servingly narrow n.a.n-a.m
definitions of the term to the contrary) Ratcliffe--
little things" like massive defamation operations
and forgery.

like a stuck
>pig every time someone points out that you are a raging boor with the
talent
>of a 3rd rate hack trying to get his big break writing detective
novels.

Well, I have every confidence that far more readers would
pass up a Dave Ratcliffe QUIP or a splotch of "netcoppy
gossip" to read a Bill Palmer ARTICLE than vice-versa,
Dave--so your "criticism" comes off as a tad biased.

Further, when I meet a "raging boor" as--unless
I suspect he is defaming me, as "raging boor Pus
Bag" is in the habit of doing--I pass up his posts
for something more interesting. *I* haven't seen
any problem with lack of readers. Quite the
contrary; I have no hope of following up all the

>You've ignored virtually every posting critical of your
>self-assumed talent

[...]

In other words, "Palmer, you seem to take obvious flames
with a semi-truck load of salt." Yes, Dave, I do. Yours
included.

SeventhStar

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

Mike MacLennan wrote in message <3484FA...@wilhelp.bungmunch.edu>...
>Bill Palmer wrote:

>> News flash: Palmer commits suicide.
>

>Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

>> News flash: Palmer quits Usenet.
>

>And there was much rejoicing.

Wowee!!! Two Christmas miracles in one post!!! Thank you Santa!! :)

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot
change, courage to change the things I can, and the
wisdom to hide the bodies of the idiots that pissed me off!

..SeventhStar

Tim Coleman

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

Just thought I'd forward this to the appropriate group.
Inappropriate text snipped, to avoid involuntary sleep syndrome.

In article <66244h$m...@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,

Bill Palmer <wil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>In <3485f985...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
>Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
>>
>>> It didn't seem to stop my march
>>> to dominance of the world flaming scene while
>>> Dumpie cowered in his dumpster taking feeble,
>>> envious pot shots at me.
>>
>>Speaking of pot shots, Biil, I encourage you to behave yourself in
>>alt.binaries.slack. The SPUTUM folks will rip you a new one and feed
>>you your liver through it. Just a friendly FYI.
>
>Wasn't so long I was told essentially the same thing
>about what is now my alt.flame cattle ranch, Zanca.
>Bring the feeble wimps on. I'll flame every misfit
>on the net if I have to. All at once. Just keep
>it in the flame pits where it belongs.

That's all

Tim
--
+= Tim Coleman =-= 3A Co-Op Computer Science =-= University of Waterloo =+
|Email: tim.c...@uwaterloo.ca <----- Spammers to be shot on site. |

König Preuße, GmbH

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

Doktor DynaSoar wrote:

> Tim Coleman wrote:
>
> }Just thought I'd forward this to the appropriate group.
> }Inappropriate text snipped, to avoid involuntary sleep syndrome.
> }
> }In article <66244h$m...@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,
> }Bill Palmer <wil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> }>In <3485f985...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
> }>Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
> }>>
> }>>> It didn't seem to stop my march
> }>>> to dominance of the world flaming scene while
> }>>> Dumpie cowered in his dumpster taking feeble,
> }>>> envious pot shots at me.
> }>>
> }>>Speaking of pot shots, Biil, I encourage you to behave yourself in
> }>>alt.binaries.slack. The SPUTUM folks will rip you a new one and feed
> }>>you your liver through it. Just a friendly FYI.
> }>
> }>Wasn't so long I was told essentially the same thing
> }>about what is now my alt.flame cattle ranch, Zanca.
> }>Bring the feeble wimps on. I'll flame every misfit
> }>on the net if I have to. All at once. Just keep
> }>it in the flame pits where it belongs.
> }

> }That's all
>
> I'll have his balls if and when he brings them to me and not before.
> I don;t chase down assholes -- I chase them away.
>
> As fas as I'm concerned, I just did, because you posted this and he didn't.
>
> --
> Unit 4, SubGenius Police, Usenet Tactical Units, Mobile (SPUTUM)
> SubGenius Tactical Online Message Poster (STOMP) Squadron
> This *IS* the Public Relations Department. Got a problem with that?
> "Give me a fast modem, for I intend to go in harm's way."

It's like elefant repellant.
You don't see no hefalumps 'round here, do you?

Ron's Inspector's Inspector

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

Bill Palmer wrote in message <662h1r$c...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>...

>Kendrick is the one to talk too. He's a classic
>desperate bullshitter. He's an off-line big-ass
>who is doing the rest of us Usenet peasants a big
>favor by fouling the net up as only a human leech
>can do. Just ask him. Bill Gtes has nothing on
>this human leech when it comes to success, to
>hear Kendrick tell it when he gets acught at
>something.

Oh, come off it, Palmjob. Just because I have a life and you don't
certainly doesn't justify this long rant about how I'm doing Usenet a favor
just by showing up.

>Every time I remind Kendrick of his well-documented Usenet
>parasitism--like stealing my screen name and pulling
>plenty of other cowardly stunts--he starts blathering
>about how in "real life" he is big-ass with a wonderful
>wife and family. AS IF that excused his turning into a
>human leech everytime he goes on-line!

wil...@kendrick.org

Deal with it, fuckhead.

I can't figure out what's fueling this rant about my wife and family,
Palmjob. Are you just jealous that my life doesn't end when I turn off the
PC (where yours apparently does)? Or are you just coping as you always do
(ie, badly) by finding another line of "attack" when the last twelve have
fizzled beyond repair?

>Kendrick reminds me of a middle-class miscreant sitting
>on the "hot seat" in the police interrogation room
>and tearfully whining to the cops that he really
>loves his wife and kids--which is not the subject
>at hand of course.

If it's not the subject at hand, then why bring it up, Palmjob? Does
your "SaMuRaI cOdE" now include wife-mentioning?

>As for me, I am well aware that for anyone who has been
>targeted in such dirty operations, the less you reveal
>about yourself the better. Toasted "badass-wannabes"
>tell me I am a third-grade dropout on welfare with a
>sheep for a girlfriend, and I'm certainly not going
>to let such fantasizing on the part of others suck
>me into getting defensive and start posting my
>personal life to prove my perverted and absurd
>critics wrong.
>
>You know, sort of like, "Here's an affidavit
>from my girlfriend attesting she's not a
>sheep." HAH!

So, when ARE you going to get us the affidavit from Zenobiaaa stating
that she isn't a sheep, Palmjob? If you think I'm going to take your
pitiful word for it, you're dumber than I thought (no mean feat there!).

Goin' Nova

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

In article <6655dk$ldg$1...@dosa.alt.net>, wil...@palmjob.com wrote:

> wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
>
> [snip]

> >Basically, any enemies I have are a direct result
> >of the flamings I have given them.
>

> No they are not. Your "enemies" are a direct result of you being a
> pompous windbag who is remarkably easy to troll. I suspect that most
> of these "enemies" don't even hate you, but the entertainment value of
> provoking a response is too good to pass up. In fact I think an
> organized game could be started, with the winners being those that
> elicit the longest reply either in terms of total lines or increase
> over the original article.

I've already won that one. Just go back a year, to one single post, "A
request for aid..."

<snicker>

--
My Dejanews archive proved Kendrick and his accessories
to libel big liars, and showed that the hate campaign
lacked the essential grain of truth.

-wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) on 25 Nov 1997 in
<65dthr$c...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>

The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

In <66244h$m...@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,
wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
No part of your article was particularly interesting or worth reading except
for the following:

> Nothing wrong with it. After all The Flame Giant
> and "Bill Palmer" ARE different in many respects.

Oh really? How so? Let's hear about some of these differences.

wil...@palmjob.com

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:

[snip]

>Basically, any enemies I have are a direct result
>of the flamings I have given them.

No they are not. Your "enemies" are a direct result of you being a

pompous windbag who is remarkably easy to troll. I suspect that most
of these "enemies" don't even hate you, but the entertainment value of
provoking a response is too good to pass up. In fact I think an
organized game could be started, with the winners being those that
elicit the longest reply either in terms of total lines or increase
over the original article.

[snip]

>I NEVER never been accused of forging anyone's name

^^^^^^^^^^^
>and address,

Oooooh, double negative. Does that mean you have?

>I have NEVER been accused of taking several articles
>by anyone and jamming them all together with errors
>added by the dirty trickster who omitted all
>message ID's, dates, subject lines, and context
>for the articles he jumbled.

Once again Biil, I did not add any typos. And I challenge you (again)
to prove otherwise.

>Now, of course, all those things suggest people
>who are vindictive over toastings received. Since

You have never "toasted' me. In fact you had never even replied to any
article of mine anywhere on Usenet before I started using this current
name.

>I don'tdo the things myself, what other reason could
>there be for the organized, net-abusing cowardice?

Because its fun!! (see above)

[remainder flushed - Its just the usual palmjob whining]

Sludge

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

In message <665lo6$a...@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>, Bill Palmer
<wil...@ix.netcom.com> wrote

<denial snipped>

>I CERTAINLY don't feel "flamed".
>
>I simply feel targeted by well-toasted, pseudonymous
>cowards's dirty revenge ploys.

<denial snipped>

Biiil, if you "CERTAINLY don't feel 'flamed'" why do you bother replying
and why do you hurl such epithets of endearment as "coward" and why do you
feel "targeted"?

Seems to me that you feel uncomfortable, O' burblesome one.

BTW, I think Neutrogena will probably help your palm, err, whichever one
it is that you favour when Zenobiaaaaaa's out on the town with the Rams
and thus, errrm, not available. >;->
---------
Sludge

Bill Palmer

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

In <6655dk$ldg$1...@dosa.alt.net> subh...@leech.com writes:

[My stolen "wilhelp" removed from the above, and
a far more appropriate screen-name is added.]

>wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
>
>[snip]
>>

>>Basically, any enemies I have are a direct result
>>of the flamings I have given them.
>

>No they are not.

They most certainly are. That's exactly why YOU are
sneaking around here under my stolen screen-name.

In a foolish attempt to try and be a "flame-badass
wannabe", you "lamed" me. You didn't like the result.

Now, you show up here, skulking about under my stolen
sreen-name, and playing dirty tricks trying to extract
a poltroon's revenge.

>Your "enemies" are a direct result of you being a
>pompous windbag who is remarkably easy to troll.

Nope, your drivel won't wash, and here's why:

You blather about my being "trolled" but you really
mean something else entirely. Honest "trolling"
simply stands for trying to get a reaction with a
posting. It doesn't include net abuse.

The other day you took about fifteen posts of mine
and chopped them up. Then you jumbled them all
toegether, minus message ID'S, minus subject lines,
minus dates, and minus all context.

There is very likely no one on the net who would
not scream "Net abuse!" over being victimized by
a dirty trick like that. So tell me again, why am
so unique in protesting your screen-name theft and
text-jumbling net-abuse, Mr. Pseudonymous Coward?

It's like your crazy attempt to get me to split
hairs about how much damage you did my text
(in "Flame Universe Who's Who : Big Daddy Zeus").
What you posted was in itself massive evidence
of your net abuse, yet you keep thinking I will
bicker over whether you added eight or nine
typos! Fat chance. But you keep on wriggling,
and I'll keep pointing out your cowardly net
abuse.

I suspect that most
>of these "enemies" don't even hate you, but the entertainment value of
>provoking a response is too good to pass up.

Can't buy that (the above) exercise in self-serving
drivel either.

If you were talking about people satirizing me (like,
say, Vlad, recently did) I could go along with what
you say.

Essentially, though, you are talking about text-mangling,
sceen-name stealing, defamation, forgery, false-complaining
and other dirty tricks played by people--like the notorious
Louse-monkey--whose names are synonomous with being skewered,
spitted, basted, and roasted by The Flame Giant--AFTER they
pestered The Giant in the first place.

That being the case, when you show the FLAME UNIVERSE
you can't act like you had a spine and take the toastings
you begged me for in the first place, and you consequently
take a nose dive (like YOU did two days back) in the
net-sewer of dirty tricks, I hardly feel "trolled."

I CERTAINLY don't feel "flamed".

I simply feel targeted by well-toasted, pseudonymous
cowards's dirty revenge ploys.

You seem to think it was funny that I stressed the
fact that I have never been accused of any of the
dirty tricks lowlife like YOU stoop to when the
heat is on. Nothing unusual about my pointing
out that key aspect of reality out at all.

It gets back to the most important matter of all:
Cowards like YOU use dirty tricks to try and get
at ME for the many painful, deserved toastings
*I* have given YOU with my up-front lampoons and
parodies.

Logically, there could be no other explanation.
Otherwise, you would do like me and let your FLAMES
talk for you. You would NOT skulk around under phony
names and then resort to forgery, defamation, and other
forms of net abuse--things that no real FLAMER will
stoop to.

Archie Leach

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

Iamsecond coming f ching chang chung

i am so bad that you sissy chickenshit
flamerswill go onflaming yourselves in
a big clusterfuck like you always do

Big Daddy Zeus

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

In article <MPG.eee0c6a4...@news.texas.net>, az...@azzy.com
says...

> The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er wrote:
> > In <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>,
> > wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
> >
> > Suffering Christ, Biil, you have such a tendency to run on at the mouth. And
> > please learn to format your articles properly. And perhaps you might edit for
> > brevity (guffaw) as well.

> > > Now, you're getting ahead of things. I haven't
> > > even posted my "Interview with a Giant" yet,
> > > Zanca. Be patient. Give me time.
> >
> > Let me suggest a title for your biography: _"Well, it all began when I was a
> > single cell..."_
> >
> > You pay far more attention to yourself, my boy, than anyone else pays you.
>
> Palmjob more clearly defines the word 'narcissist' than any I have ever
> met.

You are jealous of anyone who can wake up in the morning without crying
themselves back to sleep. You've been such a damn loser for so long I
doubt you know anything different.

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Big Daddy Zeus

Big Daddy Zeus

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

In article <65u6uh$j...@camel21.mindspring.com>, wil...@kendrick.org
says...
> Big Daddy Zeus wrote in message ...
> >More Edit-laming, eh Menjy?
>

> Choose one:
>
> a) a life
> b) a clue
> c) another blowjob from Gareth
>
> Hint: You've had several hundred of "C" already and you're still a
> moron.

Listen, MenjyFuck, you are equally as obnoxiously nauseating as Kendrick
much like the way a dead skunk on the highway is.

Clueless Newbie

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

Big Daddy Zeus <b...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<MPG.ef0045cf...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>...

> In article <65u6uh$j...@camel21.mindspring.com>, wil...@kendrick.org
> says...
> > Big Daddy Zeus wrote in message ...
> > >More Edit-laming, eh Menjy?
> >

> > Choose one:
> >
> > a) a life
> > b) a clue
> > c) another blowjob from Gareth
> >
> > Hint: You've had several hundred of "C" already and you're still a
> > moron.
> >

> Listen, MenjyFuck, you are equally as obnoxiously nauseating as Kendrick
> much like the way a dead skunk on the highway is.

Are you parsing that sentence or paralyzing it, Zues?

--

Subsitute mdegan for nospam in my email address
Michael Egan, Clueless Newbie Cabal

SeventhStar

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

Big Daddy Zeus wrote in message ...

>> The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er wrote:
>> > In <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>,
>> > wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
>> >
>> > Suffering Christ, Biil, you have such a tendency to run on at the
mouth. And
>> > please learn to format your articles properly. And perhaps you might
edit for
>> > brevity (guffaw) as well.

>> > Let me suggest a title for your biography: _"Well, it all began when I
was a
>> > single cell..."_
>> >
>> > You pay far more attention to yourself, my boy, than anyone else pays
you.

>> Palmjob more clearly defines the word 'narcissist' than any I have ever
>> met.
>>
>You are jealous of anyone who can wake up in the morning without crying
>themselves back to sleep.

Hmmm, so there really is a difference between crying yourself TO sleep and
BACK to sleep? At least you beat part of your problem. Good for you! Now you
can work on the rest....

You've been such a damn loser for so long I
>doubt you know anything different.

In that case Zeussy, seeing as you have the seniority on that subject, take
him under your wing and teach him how to carry the title of loser proudly!
You can do it Zeus! I have faith in ya!

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot
change, courage to change the things I can, and the
wisdom to hide the bodies of the idiots that pissed me off!
..SeventhStar

>--
>=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>Big Daddy Zeus
>Founder of CoZ
>Proud Supporter of CoG
>Loyal member of CoH

>Someone bag him up and carry him out of alt.flame cause he's DOA
>=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tim Coleman

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

In article <665rlv$nrr$1...@newsd-163.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

I hear that flamenet is hiring. Why don't you ring them up?

Tim

--
+= Tim Coleman =-= 3A Co-Op Computer Science =-= University of Waterloo =+
|Email: tim.c...@uwaterloo.ca <----- Spammers to be shot on site. |
|Web : http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/%7Etrwcolem/ |

|Book : "The Sands of Mars" by Arthur C. Clarke ==> Ho Ho Ho <== |

John Davis

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

Big Daddy Zeus (b...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In article <65u6uh$j...@camel21.mindspring.com>, wil...@kendrick.org
: says...
: > Big Daddy Zeus wrote in message ...
: > >More Edit-laming, eh Menjy?

: >
: >
: > Choose one:
: >
: > a) a life
: > b) a clue
: > c) another blowjob from Gareth
: >
: > Hint: You've had several hundred of "C" already and you're still a
: > moron.
: >
: >
: >
: Listen, MenjyFuck, you are equally as obnoxiously nauseating as Kendrick
: much like the way a dead skunk on the highway is.

Sour grapes isn't the answer, Socky; you've got to get out to the higway
earlier before the rest HFW has gobbled up the good stuff.

--
A_A
John Davis (o o) "Its a small mind that can think of only one way
----------oOO-(^)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
~ to spell a word." -Thomas Jefferson

mailto:jrd...@databasix.com

wil...@palmjob.com

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:

>[I wrote]

>> I suspect that most
>>of these "enemies" don't even hate you, but the entertainment value of
>>provoking a response is too good to pass up.
>
>Can't buy that (the above) exercise in self-serving
>drivel either.
>
>If you were talking about people satirizing me (like,
>say, Vlad, recently did) I could go along with what
>you say.

I thought that Vlad's post was very funny but it wasn't a troll.

I'm just trolling you and have been very successful so far.

John Davis

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

Big Daddy Zeus (b...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In article <MPG.eee0c6a4...@news.texas.net>, az...@azzy.com
: says...
: > The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er wrote:
: > > In <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>,
: > > wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
: > >
: > > Suffering Christ, Biil, you have such a tendency to run on at the mouth. And
: > > please learn to format your articles properly. And perhaps you might edit for
: > > brevity (guffaw) as well.
: > >
: > > > In <3483341d...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
: > > > Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
: > > > >
: > > > >> FLAME UNIVERSE WHO'S WHO: THE FLAME GIANT
: > > > >>
: > > > >No, Biil, I'm not upset at all. I'm vaguely disturbed that someone
: > > > >wrote a FAQ about himself.
: > > >
: > > > Now, you're getting ahead of things. I haven't
: > > > even posted my "Interview with a Giant" yet,
: > > > Zanca. Be patient. Give me time.
: > >
: > > Let me suggest a title for your biography: _"Well, it all began when I was a
: > > single cell..."_
: > >
: > > You pay far more attention to yourself, my boy, than anyone else pays you.
: >
: > Palmjob more clearly defines the word 'narcissist' than any I have ever
: > met.
: >
: You are jealous of anyone who can wake up in the morning without crying
: themselves back to sleep. You've been such a damn loser for so long I
: doubt you know anything different.

POT KETTLE BLACK

What's the matter Zoos, did Golly Gee abscond with your sock? Alas! It's
just another case of a trusted butt-buddy runing off with an ungarded
"dear one."

Lord Gilbert T. Sullivan

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

Tim Coleman the wanna-be suck-ass meow'er wrote:

> I hear that flamenet is hiring. Why don't you ring them up?
>
> TimBoY

What don't you give them a call?-SuckAsS

--
Reuben King says in:

In the words of Ministry: "I don't have a life, I don't even know what
life is! Do you have a life? Every day is my life."
--
In keeping with his drug addiction
Reuben King admits in:Message-ID:
<MPG.ea85e6aa...@news.texas.net
I much prefer a good stiff joint anyday!

<MPG.ee63869e...@news.texas.net>
Nah, I'm a rabid junkie --I'm a menace to
society. I need to be locked up for a very long time.

Big Daddy Tezcatlipoca

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

"Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <wil...@kendrick.org> wrote:

>Let's see if I can clean this up a little for you, Palmjob.

[Correction snipped.]

>There. Much better.

Excellent bit of post-enhancing there, Kendrick. You are now worthy of
being a Big Daddy. KUTGW.

Peter

"Behold the War Geese! And fear their honking!"
--Raoul Xemblinosky
To send me email, deny the racial epithet.

Big Daddy Zeus

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

In article <667l7k$n...@suriname.earthlink.net>, st...@spamsux-howling.com
says...

> Big Daddy Zeus wrote in message ...
> Hmmm, so there really is a difference between crying yourself TO sleep and
> BACK to sleep? At least you beat part of your problem. Good for you! Now you
> can work on the rest....

If I said that someone woke up in the morning I am implying that they
were asleep at one point.

What don't you understand?

> You've been such a damn loser for so long I
> >doubt you know anything different.
>

> In that case Zeussy, seeing as you have the seniority on that subject, take
> him under your wing and teach him how to carry the title of loser proudly!
> You can do it Zeus! I have faith in ya!

IKYABWAI.

Newbie Shitheap, are you going to do anything other than IKYABWAI?

Count on being claimed a spankard if you can't produce a flame while in
alt.flame.

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Big Daddy Zeus

Member of CoG & CoJ
http://www2.netcom.com/~bdz/index.html
updated 12/05/97
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Big Daddy Zeus

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

In article <01bd0108$940a21a0$6ae3...@mdegan.net-link.net>, nospam@net-
link.net says...

> Big Daddy Zeus <b...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
> <MPG.ef0045cf...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>...
> > says...
> > >

> > > Choose one:
> > >
> > > a) a life
> > > b) a clue
> > > c) another blowjob from Gareth
> > >
> > > Hint: You've had several hundred of "C" already and you're still a
> > > moron.
> > >

> > Listen, MenjyFuck, you are equally as obnoxiously nauseating as Kendrick
> > much like the way a dead skunk on the highway is.
>
> Are you parsing that sentence or paralyzing it, Zues?

I just felt like rambling.

Big Daddy Zeus

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

In article <jrdavisE...@netcom.com>, jrd...@netcom.com says...

> Big Daddy Zeus (b...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> : In article <MPG.eee0c6a4...@news.texas.net>, az...@azzy.com
> : says...
> : > The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er wrote:
> : > > In <65vk08$i...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>,
> : > > wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:
> : > >
> : > > Suffering Christ, Biil, you have such a tendency to run on at the mouth. And
> : > > please learn to format your articles properly. And perhaps you might edit for
> : > > brevity (guffaw) as well.
> : > >
> : > > > In <3483341d...@news.alt.net> p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The
> : > > > Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) writes:
> : > > > >
> : > > > >> FLAME UNIVERSE WHO'S WHO: THE FLAME GIANT
> : > > > >>
> : > > > >No, Biil, I'm not upset at all. I'm vaguely disturbed that someone
> : > > > >wrote a FAQ about himself.
> : > > >
> : > > > Now, you're getting ahead of things. I haven't
> : > > > even posted my "Interview with a Giant" yet,
> : > > > Zanca. Be patient. Give me time.
> : > >
> : > > Let me suggest a title for your biography: _"Well, it all began when I was a
> : > > single cell..."_
> : > >
> : > > You pay far more attention to yourself, my boy, than anyone else pays you.
> : >
> : > Palmjob more clearly defines the word 'narcissist' than any I have ever
> : > met.
> : >
> : You are jealous of anyone who can wake up in the morning without crying
> : themselves back to sleep. You've been such a damn loser for so long I
> : doubt you know anything different.
>
> POT KETTLE BLACK

I K Y A B W A I

> What's the matter Zoos, did Golly Gee abscond with your sock? Alas! It's
> just another case of a trusted butt-buddy runing off with an ungarded
> "dear one."

Are you going to make your dumb little comments only to ignore the
rebuttal as usual? Or are you going to hold a thread this time?

Mike MacLennan

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

Not if it has a basis in reality.

> > What's the matter Zoos, did Golly Gee abscond with your sock? Alas! It's
> > just another case of a trusted butt-buddy runing off with an ungarded
> > "dear one."
> >
> Are you going to make your dumb little comments only to ignore the
> rebuttal as usual? Or are you going to hold a thread this time?

Excuse me Mr. Kettle, but I, Zooooooooos, am calling you black.
--

Don't bother asking me to "post proof" for my "suspicians";
THAT is the sort of unreasonable request favored by the
"Louse-monkeys" and the "Lousy MacLemons" (providing
they are indeed different crude entities) of the net
..
Biil Palmer chiding others for daring to ask him to back up
his arguments in <65acb7$d...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>

Big Daddy Zeus

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

In article <348902...@wilhelp.bungmunch.edu>,
mmac...@wilhelp.bungmunch.edu says...
Uh...Hi *Zoooooos*, I thought you were Lemon.

Mike MacLennan

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

Big Daddy Zeus wrote:

> I thought

Liar.

Big Daddy Tezcatlipoca

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

p...@alt.alt.alt.alt.alt.net (The Prince of Lies, evil meow'er) wrote:

>> In other words, you are upset because the other guys'
>> bullshit "who's who" (a rambling piece of shit crammed
>> full of flame-nobodies, flame never-weres, and flame-
>> badass wannabes who swim in the gutter of cowardly
>> tricks when the FLAMES get too hot) has just been
>> flushed down the hideous, filth-encrusted toilet
>> of net obscurity by the arrival of the

>> FLAME UNIVERSE WHO'S WHO
>>

>No, Biil, I'm not upset at all. I'm vaguely disturbed that someone wrote a
>FAQ about himself.

Uh, Zanca, your starter for ten: Which alt.flame poster is known to
have written his own who's who entry?

Dr. Gilbert T. Sullivan

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

The Lemon MacLennan wrote:

> Big Daddy Zeus wrote:
>
> > I thought
>
> Liar.

Saving all your strength for the girls at AntU?-LeMoN

Big Daddy Tezcatlipoca

Dec 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/8/97

wil...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Palmer) wrote:

>As for me, I am well aware that for anyone who has been
>targeted in such dirty operations, the less you reveal
>about yourself the better. Toasted "badass-wannabes"
>tell me I am a third-grade dropout on welfare with a
>sheep for a girlfriend, and I'm certainly not going
>to let such fantasizing on the part of others suck
>me into getting defensive and start posting my
>personal life to prove my perverted and absurd
>critics wrong.

Translation: I can't return a flame.

>You know, sort of like, "Here's an affidavit
>from my girlfriend attesting she's not a
>sheep." HAH!

No, Palmjob, we wouldn't expect that. See, producing such an affidavit
would be somewhat original and amusing, and you are capable of
neither.