Dave, my hero

JMJ...@psuvm.bitnet

Nov 17, 1989, 12:32:58 PM11/17/89
Newsgroups: misc.test
ACK! Dave, you jester, you!!!! I love this guy. You are the Sammy Maudlin
of the net, DAVE. For those of you who don't know whats going on, good ol'
davey tricked me......heres the dud article....

In article <47...@ccicpg.UUCP>, da...@ccicpg.UUCP ( Dave Hill) says:
>So tell me, MB...@PSUVM.BITNET, do you and all the other little
>[A-Z][A-Z][A-Z][A-Z]'s there at PSUVM.BITNET do anything else
>but write stupid shit to the net?
No. We just sit here all day thinking about YOU, Dave. Thinking
about the cereberal swing between vulgarity and intellectuality. I myself
always choose vulgarity, cuz i just wobs all my wittle net fwiends so much
I just can't disappoint dem. But you DAVE. I think about YOU alot. I think
about flowers, too. And mincemeat pies (turkey day (no offense, technerd) is
on its way, ya know...)
But back to YOU, dave. It always comes back to YOU, DAVE, in my mind. I
think, 'What would dave do?', when I can't find an answer to my daily problems.
'What would dave think', is my moral rule of conduct. 'How would dave act',
the fiat of my socail behavior. Yes. I'm changing my name to DAVE HILL.
I want to be a fucking asshole. Just a plain psu ass isn't enough since
I met YOU, davey. I want the prestige of being able to say things like,'

Steve, you typical psuvm puke'.And I can't leave out :
'Hill.............Dave Hill.'
Q: Is it coincidence that 'Dave Hill' sounds like 'Dan Quayle'?
>> Very strange.

Dave : haha. You fell for the old 'followup' cross post joke. haha.

Thats right, DAVE. You outsmarted me. You outthought me. You outwitted me.
You are smarter than I am. That is why I want to be just like YOU, DAVE.
I wish I had the intelligence to trick someone into wasting bandwidth and
money, like YOU can, davey. But, duh, I'm just a little ol' psu western pa
hick with his dick in the mud. My, how wonderful to be a person with
attitudes like yours, DAVE. YOU must lead a wonderful life, DAVE. I wish
I had your keen ability to slyly outwit psu'ers. I would be the toast
of the campus. Cuz we all know what psu is : a motley collection of stupid
people. Yeah. That's right. Those are my attitudes. I want to be the first
DAVE HILL at psu.
Yup. You ol' rascal DAVEY.
You're just too good for me.

john jensen
jmj105@psuvm
jensen@shire

Thomas I Hopkins

Nov 17, 1989, 11:33:26 PM11/17/89

For those of you who don't know whats going on, good ol'

JMJ> davey tricked me......heres the dud article....
JMJ> =========================================================================
[dud article deleted, since it wasn't important anyway.]

JMJ> Thats right, DAVE. You outsmarted me. You outthought me. You outwitted me.
JMJ> You are smarter than I am.
Ain't reality a bitch?

I would be the toast

JMJ> of the campus.
Well now, you are in luck! You won't be the toast of the
campus, but if you keep this up, you can at least be burned on
all of the USENET. Now, which is the bigger honor?

Really now, it's fine to be caught in the misc.test trap
once. It's good fun, we all laugh, life goes on. But why must
you continue to whine about it, scream "DAVE's wasting bandwidth
and money!" and carry on like you do? The gag is over. Go back
to posting your articles, maybe read a few books, and someday
perhaps you can be as mart as DAVE. The world is full of surprises.

Tom Hopkins <hop...@bu-pub.bu.edu>
Help wipe out PSUVM.posting in your lifetime!

John Woods

Nov 18, 1989, 8:25:00 PM11/18/89
In article <89321.123...@PSUVM.BITNET>, JMJ...@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
> Newsgroups: misc.test
> ['squee squee squee' deleted]

> I wish I had the intelligence to trick someone into wasting bandwidth
Waste bandwidth. Waste bandwidth? WASTE BANDWIDTH?

Your original reply was a waste. The ream.test confirmations were a smaller
waste. But REPOSTING your article so you could tell us how little attention
you pay to your own articles was a truly classic waste.

MBT3 disease. Give now, while it's still too late.
--
John Woods, Charles River Data Systems, Framingham MA, (508) 626-1101
...!decvax!frog!john, jo...@frog.UUCP, ...!mit-eddie!jfw, j...@eddie.mit.edu

Happiness is Planet Earth in your rear-view mirror. - Sam Hurt

JMJ...@psuvm.bitnet

Nov 20, 1989, 12:06:12 PM11/20/89
In article <42...@bu-cs.BU.EDU>, hop...@bu-pub.bu.edu (Thomas I Hopkins) says:
>But why must
>you continue to whine about it...
Why are you whining about my whining....

>perhaps you can be as mart as DAVE.
Well maybe i don't want a lobotomy...

>Help wipe out PSUVM.posting in your lifetime!
Enough of your fascist bully boy comments! Get back, you sullied knave,
before I must strike you.

john jensen
jmj105@psuvm
jensen@shire

JMJ...@psuvm.bitnet

Nov 20, 1989, 12:14:55 PM11/20/89
In article <10...@frog.UUCP>, jo...@frog.UUCP (John Woods) says:
>Your original reply was a waste. The ream.test confirmations were a smaller
>waste. But REPOSTING your article so you could tell us how little attention
>you pay to your own articles was a truly classic waste.
You have replied to what you call 'waste', so by your own definition, you
are now a part of that waste, you waste.....quit wasting my time with your
nonsense. If you had read the first line,i.e. for those of you...., you
wouldn't have wasted your time by reading the rest. So pay attention.

john jesen
jmj105@psuvm
jensen@shire

Patricia O Tuama

Nov 20, 1989, 7:09:31 PM11/20/89
In article <89324.121...@PSUVM.BITNET> JMJ...@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
>In article <10...@attctc.Dallas.TX.US>, ri...@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O
>Tuama) says: ::::::
>>John doesn't want to grow up and be Dave -- he wants to grow up and
>>be tad.
> Better T?d than a texan.......

But Dave is in California, dear.

Thomas I Hopkins

Nov 21, 1989, 2:03:47 AM11/21/89
JMJ> In article <42...@bu-cs.BU.EDU>, hop...@bu-pub.bu.edu (Thomas I Hopkins) says:
me>But why must
me>you continue to whine about it...
JMJ> Why are you whining about my whining....

Whining about your whining? Okay, folks, a small comparison. First
we have a small sample of JMJ's posting:

ACK! Dave, you jester, you!!!! I love this guy. You are the Sammy Maudlin

of the net, DAVE. For those of you who don't know whats going on, good ol'

davey tricked me......heres the dud article....

[...]

I wish I had the intelligence to trick someone into wasting bandwidth and
money, like YOU can, davey. But, duh, I'm just a little ol' psu western pa
hick with his dick in the mud. My, how wonderful to be a person with
attitudes like yours, DAVE.
<<<<<

Now a bit of mine:

}}}}}
Really now, it's fine to be caught in the misc.test trap
once. It's good fun, we all laugh, life goes on. But why must
you continue to whine about it, scream "DAVE's wasting bandwidth
and money!" and carry on like you do? The gag is over. Go back
to posting your articles, maybe read a few books, and someday
perhaps you can be as mart as DAVE. The world is full of surprises.

{{{{{

I may be slightly biased towards my own point of view, but...

Continuing on.

me>perhaps you can be as mart as DAVE.
JMJ> Well maybe i don't want a lobotomy...
Well maybe you should've said something *before* the operation.

me>Help wipe out PSUVM.posting in your lifetime!
JMJ> Enough of your fascist bully boy comments! Get back, you sullied knave,
JMJ> before I must strike you.
(smirk) Fascist bully boy? Geez. Try and offer a little constructive
criticism to some people and they take it all the wrong way. It truly
is a shame you can't take a joke; Living with yourself must be nearly
impossible. As for a knave, I'm not nearly sly or cunning enough to
deserve that title. Such honorific titles should someone who has already
proven their trickiness, perhaps someone like DAVE!

-Tom Hopkins <hop...@bu-pub.bu.edu>
Coming soon to a theatre near you: _Sullied Fascist Knaves Strike Back!_

Dave Hill

Nov 21, 1989, 4:41:39 PM11/21/89
In article <89324.120...@PSUVM.BITNET>, JMJ...@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
> In article <42...@bu-cs.BU.EDU>, hop...@bu-pub.bu.edu (Thomas I Hopkins) says:
> >But why must
> >you continue to whine about it...
> Why are you whining about my whining....
> >perhaps you can be as mart as DAVE.
> Well maybe i don't want a lobotomy...

Whatta weiner.

Who writes your stuff JMJ...@PSUVM.BITNET... Bozo the Clown?

*HONK* *HONK* *Honk*
*HONK*
neener neener neener

*Honk* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK*
*HONK*
*HONK* You've gotta lobotomy. *Honk*

*HONK* *HoNK* *HONK*
*Honk* *HOnk*

> Enough of your fascist bully boy comments! Get back, you sullied knave,

Oooh. Another PSUmphole Mr. Studly type.
And this one writes in Olde English.

How quaint.

But still utilizing the classic PSUmphole retort:

You're a facist

closely followed by threats of physical violence:

> before I must strike you.

and a *HONK*

So do you wear those Big Shoes to class or only while posting?

Dave

Asmodeus

Nov 22, 1989, 4:44:59 PM11/22/89
In article <48...@ccicpg.UUCP> da...@ccicpg.UUCP ( Dave Hill) writes:

>And this one writes in Olde English.

Ouch! How about Early Modern English ... thank you.

--
"Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what to do, you stupid little
whiny underaged dipshit? Blow it out your ass, child."

John Woods

Nov 23, 1989, 2:28:00 PM11/23/89
In article <89324.121...@PSUVM.BITNET>, JMJ...@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
> In article <10...@frog.UUCP>, jo...@frog.UUCP (John Woods) says:
> >Your original reply was a waste.
> nonsense. If you had read the first line,i.e. for those of you...., you
> wouldn't have wasted your time by reading the rest. So pay attention.

No, pinhead, you pay attention: *you* whined that someone *else* made you
waste net resources. I pointed out that the waste was *your* fault. Just
what we've come to expect from the depths of PSUVM geekdom: "Mommy, it
wasn't my fault! Make all the bad people go away!" Think of the misc.test
trick as evolution in action.