violent libs in San Fran... why ewe libs so quiet about more liberal violence

geewhiz

Sep 9, 2011, 1:08:52 PM9/9/11
... it might be that the mainstream media is *ignoring* most of it and
ewe stupid frak libs just don't know about it.

reckon?

The Gnome

Sep 9, 2011, 1:54:10 PM9/9/11
Could be. I watch CNN/MSNBC/or Fox for 5 or 10
minutes at a time, 4 or 5 times a day and have
not seen one mention of the story.

That said, the liberals here certainly heard
about it and what did they do? Marsha and
Joy excused it and Geno ... well, forget Geno
because he may have eaten some bad food. The
rest of the liberals are lying low, pretending
they haven't heard the story. Really, what else
can you do when you don't have the moral fiber to
condemn law-breaking?

Oh well, nothing to be done about it. Market
down 300 points on reaction to speech and
concerns about Europe. Have a good weekend JD.

k, hitches horse (Silver) to post, watches Ylem's
colt (Fury) ride by, and skateboards off into
the sunset. :)

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 2:14:04 PM9/9/11
same to you, Gnome!

:-)

JD

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 2:28:42 PM9/9/11
Sorry J D the only place I heard about this was on the group
"seymore" <seymore...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

4321Geno

Sep 9, 2011, 2:21:33 PM9/9/11
Hog wash. I'm a Unionist fool. We don't make decisions on sour grape
Rightards reactions.
As for the Market it goes down and it goes up. It has been spinning
wheels for months now. When it drops to 6000 points then the real
correction will have been made and the economy will then reform it
self. The Middle East is America's real Trojan Hourse. It's
interesting that the Market dived the day after Obama and Congress and
the Republican Cheer leading wanna-be Prez gave their rah rah act.

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 3:10:29 PM9/9/11
well... looky here. almost NO coverage of liberal violence by the main
stream media in years and now this. do you need any more reasons to
now fully understand how BIASED the media is and how they LIE to you?
it's brainwashing.

JD

On Sep 9, 1:28 pm, "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Joy

Sep 9, 2011, 3:13:22 PM9/9/11

Joy

Our two political parties are so busy stabbing each other in the eye they
can't see the wreckage of their own abysmal policies.
-- Doug McIntyre

"Marsha" <mhuc...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Sorry J D the only place I heard about this was on the group
> "seymore" <seymore...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 9, 12:54 pm, The Gnome <bobgn...@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Friday, September 9, 2011 10:08:52 AM UTC-7, geewhiz wrote:
>> > ... it might be that the mainstream media is *ignoring* most of it and
>> > ewe stupid frak libs just don't know about it.
>>
>> > reckon?

>> Could be. I watch CNN/MSNBC/or Fox for 5 or 10
>> minutes at a time, 4 or 5 times a day and have
>> not seen one mention of the story.
>>
>> That said, the liberals here certainly heard
>> about it and what did they do? Marsha and
>> Joy excused it and Geno ... well, forget Geno
>> because he may have eaten some bad food. The
>> rest of the liberals are lying low, pretending
>> they haven't heard the story. Really, what else
>> can you do when you don't have the moral fiber to
>> condemn law-breaking?

What? I have never excused violence or vandalism.

Joy

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 3:37:35 PM9/9/11
On Sep 9, 2:13 pm, "Joy" <toas...@real-me.net> wrote:
> --
> Joy
>
> Our two political parties are so busy stabbing each other in the eye they
> can't see the wreckage of their own abysmal policies.
>   -- Doug McIntyre
>
> "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > Sorry J D the only place I heard about this was on the group
> > "seymore" <seymoredonk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Could be. I watch CNN/MSNBC/or Fox for 5 or 10
> >> minutes at a time, 4 or 5 times a day and have
> >> not seen one mention of the story.
>
> >> That said, the liberals here certainly heard
> >> about it and what did they do? Marsha and
> >> Joy excused it and Geno ... well, forget Geno
> >> because he may have eaten some bad food. The
> >> rest of the liberals are lying low, pretending
> >> they haven't heard the story. Really, what else
> >> can you do when you don't have the moral fiber to
> >> condemn law-breaking?
>
> What?  I have never excused violence or vandalism.
>
> Joy

perhaps not but ewe never hesitate to attack the messengers of same.

JD

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 3:38:05 PM9/9/11
Can't lie if I'm not watching. I've had more important things happening and
doing this past week
"seymore" <seymore...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 4:03:22 PM9/9/11
what is more important than VIOLENT uprisings approved by ewer
president?

JD

On Sep 9, 2:38 pm, "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Can't lie if I'm not watching. I've had more important things happening and

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 4:58:56 PM9/9/11
My life and other things I must deal with now., plus he never approved of
what their doing. There's a lot more to life than bitching about politics.
Deaths in family, dealing with that a young grandchild that had heart
surgery
"seymore" <seymore...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The Gnome

Sep 9, 2011, 5:03:35 PM9/9/11
> > Joy wrote

> > What?  I have never excused violence or vandalism.
> >
> > Joy

When someone says "You do it too" or "what
about the Republicans" (or Democrats, or
apple pie or a full moon, or, "he was speeding
too,", people ARE EXCUSING IT!!!!

What kind of miserable, weak, immoral cowards
have we become when we can't just say, "That
is wrong!" and leave it at that. ANYTHING
else IS excusing it. One can excuse by deception;
by accusation; by obsfucation, and even by
silence.

We ought to take all the blame and fault in this
world and throw it in the ocean, and try on some
plain old-fashioned honesty for a change.

Toci

Sep 9, 2011, 5:01:26 PM9/9/11
On Sep 9, 10:08 am, geewhiz <ohmygoodnessgeew...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... it might be that the mainstream media is *ignoring* most of it and
> ewe stupid frak libs just don't know about it.

Haven't heard of it, but I'm against all liberal violence, all
conservative violence, all middle of the road violence, boxing,
football, and bullfighting Toci

seymore_donkies

Sep 9, 2011, 5:34:30 PM9/9/11
ewe are FOOL, marsha! the asshole should stand up and clearly state he
disproves of all the violence his beloved union freaks have been
engaging in. why does he not? obvious! he approves!

ewe are a fool!

JD

On Sep 9, 3:58 pm, "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> My life and other things I must deal with now., plus he never approved of
> what their doing. There's a lot more to life than bitching about politics.
> Deaths in family, dealing with that a young grandchild that had  heart

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 5:38:14 PM9/9/11
Your the asshole JD. If he said something you'd all be screaming he should
shut-up.
"seymore_donkies" <seemore...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

seymore_donkies

Sep 9, 2011, 5:36:47 PM9/9/11
" ...try on some plain old-fashioned honesty for a change."

when winged pigs fly out of the assholes of liberals...

JD

Joy

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 5:48:16 PM9/9/11
Thank you Joy, I really appreciate. My family is number one on my list as
I'm sure yours is also.
"Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote in message

seymore_donkies

Sep 9, 2011, 5:37:53 PM9/9/11
trob iz that all the violence happening in this country iz perp'd by
liberals.

plain and simple.''JD

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 5:55:03 PM9/9/11
"Toci" <dl6...@gmail.com> wrote in message
How about abortion? Abortion is violent murder yet many liberal females
insist such violent murder is their right?

--
Gregory Hall

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 5:57:36 PM9/9/11
Conservatives to, don't fool yourself Greg
" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> wrote in message

Joy

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:09:21 PM9/9/11
> "Marsha" <mhuc...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Conservatives to(o), don't fool yourself Greg

Good GRIEF!! Not only do I have to re-arrange your rude top-posting so
my posts have a logical order to them but I also have to correct your
ignorant spelling. Jeeez!

Wrong! A conservative is, by definition, a God-fearing person.
Consequently, if a woman calls herself a conservative and has a
'convenience' abortion then she has excluded herself from the ranks of
true conservatives. It's a matter of the act defining the morality
rather than the morality defining the act.

--
Gregory Hall

The Gnome

Sep 9, 2011, 6:13:04 PM9/9/11
On Friday, September 9, 2011 2:01:26 PM UTC-7, Toci wrote:
> On Sep 9, 10:08 am, geewhiz <ohmygoodn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > ... it might be that the mainstream media is *ignoring* most of it and
> > ewe stupid frak libs just don't know about it.
> >
> Haven't heard of it, but I'm against all liberal violence, all
> conservative violence, all middle of the road violence, boxing,
> football, and bullfighting Toci

Easy to find. Semi provided the links.

What about rugby? .. The purpose of bullfighting
is to kill. The purpose of boxing is to maim. The purpose of football is to put 6 points on the
board. Big difference. I daresay far more people
get killed on bicycles every year than die of
football injuries.

I am with you on violence, bullfighting, and
boxing. But I'd throw out the football and
replace it with hunting for "sport" & domestic
violence.

**Dalin**

Sep 9, 2011, 6:18:33 PM9/9/11
Just a hypothetical question Greg. Suppose the husband is the head of
the household, and his wife, a stay at home mom with three kids is
raped and becomes pregnant and the husband does not want to support a
fourth child who is not his. What does she do then, knowing abortion
is legal in our country and her husband doesn't want the child or to
support it?

I've never had to face the problem so I don't really know how I think
about it. Abortion as a means of birth control I don't like, but what
about rape, incest?

Dalin

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:20:34 PM9/9/11
"The Gnome" <bobg...@cox.net> wrote in message
===============[REPLY]====================

EGAD! What do we have here? A closet liberal? No conservative would
speak out against personal freedom of expression. Boxing is freedom of
expression. Football is as well and any other so-called violent sport as
long as participation is voluntary.

Bullfighting is cruelty to animals and a true conservative should
believe in NOT being cruel to animals. Domestic violence is a form of
freedom of expression. The FIRST time it happens, the abused partner
should remove themselves from the relationship if they do not then they
are willingly participating in the shared violence. Hunting for sport
is cruelty to animals and should not be acceptable to a conservative.
Hunting game to stock the freezer, however, is acceptable conservative
behavior because God put game animals on earth for people to eat.

--
Gregory Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:25:52 PM9/9/11
"**Dalin**" <lj...@usa.net> wrote in message
Rape and incest fall into a different category. I would not call either
a convenience abortion. I personally don't think it would be right to
force a rape victim who became pregnant to carry the baby to term. She's
suffered enough trauma as it is and should be allowed to abort as soon
as she knows she's been impregnated. Incest, unless forcible, is a gray
area. It's risky genetically and may result in unviable or defective
offspring. I try to deny any incest victim an early abortion if that was
her wish.

You've got it pretty much correct. When abortion is used as a form of
birth control then that's when it becomes unacceptable to me speaking as
a conservative man.

--
Gregory Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:29:39 PM9/9/11
> unviable or defective offspring. I (wouldn't) try to deny any incest
> victim an early abortion if that was

Correction in parenthesis.

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 6:31:13 PM9/9/11
perhaps I am an asshole... but I did not say ewe are one. I said ewe
are a fool!

want a real asshole? look to ewer god obamessiah who approves of
violence and has often called for it.

JD

On Sep 9, 4:38 pm, "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Your the asshole JD. If he said something you'd all be screaming he should

**Dalin**

Sep 9, 2011, 6:35:05 PM9/9/11
On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:25:52 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
I'm glad you see the gray areas and not everything is black and white.

I don't like abortion for birth control, but I also know there are
women who give in to men out of love, whatever, and find themselves
pregnant and the man has disappeared and the woman doesn't want the
baby, would that child ever have a good life or be subject to cruel
and unusual punishment. Until we have the answers to all these
questions and until all those marching in front of abortion clinics
promise to take those children into their homes, what is the answer?

the same with abused women whom you said were participating if they
didn't leave the first time they were abused. Many don't know where
to go, who to turn to for help. Perhaps they have small children they
need to take with them? do you understand the feeling of helplessness
they might feel? So they stay.

Dalin

Séimí mac Liam

Sep 9, 2011, 6:35:32 PM9/9/11
Toci <dl6...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c1ebe280-545f-483b-9080-
263339...@a13g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:
How are you on the application of physical force, even deadly force, in
self-defence?

--
Saint Séimí mac Liam
Carriagemaker to the court of Queen Maeve

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:38:05 PM9/9/11

> perhaps I am an asshole... but I did not say ewe are one. I said ewe
> are a fool!
>
> want a real asshole? look to ewer god obamessiah who approves of
> violence and has often called for it.

Well said!

Séimí mac Liam

Sep 9, 2011, 6:41:22 PM9/9/11
The Gnome <bobg...@cox.net> wrote in news:62f11f0a-38c7-4a0e-be2f-
0e43c8...@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com:
You'll let me know when you and Diogenes finish the search, yeah?

**Dalin**

Sep 9, 2011, 6:42:31 PM9/9/11
On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:31:13 -0700 (PDT), seymore
<seymore...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>perhaps I am an asshole... but I did not say ewe are one. I said ewe
>are a fool!
>
>want a real asshole? look to ewer god obamessiah who approves of
>violence and has often called for it.

Sure! Remember one of his first statements when he said "They bring
knives and we'll bring guns"? and I don't remember a time when he
spoke against union violence. He might have lost votes!

Dalin

>JD

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:46:30 PM9/9/11
"**Dalin**" <lj...@usa.net> wrote in message
If the woman doesn't want the baby she should keep her knees very close
together. A woman should be intelligent enough to realize that she'd
better get married and come to trust a man before she has sex with him.
A woman killing a baby because she's not done the responsible thing
herself is just not fair to the baby. It certainly is no fault of the
baby's if a man ups and leaves a women in the lurch. She should have
chosen a better partner. She should have the baby and raise it or she
should have the baby and give it up for adoption, IMO. Imagining it
would be cruel to raise a kid in a one-parent home is to belie the fact
that tha's how about 40% of kids these days are raised.
Actions/consequences but the consequences should never be visited on an
innocent bystander by murder.

> the same with abused women whom you said were participating if they
> didn't leave the first time they were abused. Many don't know where
> to go, who to turn to for help. Perhaps they have small children they
> need to take with them? do you understand the feeling of helplessness
> they might feel? So they stay.

I take a harder line of that. I maintain that the first time one partner
is physically abusive to the other or overly mentally abusive then the
abused partner needs to walk away. No if's and's or but's about it, IMO.
There should be no second chances when it comes to abuse. There are
plenty of shelters everywhere for abused women (or men in some cases) to
go for assistance.

--
Gregory Hall

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 6:52:30 PM9/9/11
Who in their right mind would want to fear God

" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> > Wrong! A conservative is,

The Gnome

Sep 9, 2011, 6:53:38 PM9/9/11
LOL, we agree on the "hunting game", but not on
the reason.

Also, if you believe that domestic violence
is "freedom of expression" then we will have
to part company on that one too. Domestic
violence is, most often, brutality by a man
who can't control his temper. There is no
excuse for it and it should be punished just
as any other assault would be.

Good catch on the liberal thing though. I have
been telling people for years that I have liberal
views and were so blinded by what they saw
as a conservative that they didn't believe me.
I'm a little like David Mamet - if you haven't
read his book, do.

Moving on:

Boxing should be banned.

Drugs should be legalized - 30 years ago!

Corporal punishment is used, for the most
part, by parents who aren't any good at
parenting. With the possible exception of
hitting a kid who is in *extreme danger*
(about to cross a street in front of
a car, for example), corporal punishment is
brutality, and in my view, is never
acceptable except as noted above. Unless they
are defending themselves, people who hit people
smaller than themselves are cowards.

"freedom of expression" LOLOL. You
prankster! Anyway I gotto get out of here;
things to do, places to see. Have a good
weekend, catch a fish ... er, I'm not so sure
about *that one* either.

k :)

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 6:55:25 PM9/9/11
He's never been my God

**Dalin**

Sep 9, 2011, 6:57:39 PM9/9/11
On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:46:30 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
then you don't understand the mind of a woman. Many lonely women give
sex to get love. Men promise love to get sex. women believe men
because they need to, want to. women who are alone, those who have no
self-esteem, etc.

>> the same with abused women whom you said were participating if they
>> didn't leave the first time they were abused. Many don't know where
>> to go, who to turn to for help. Perhaps they have small children they
>> need to take with them? do you understand the feeling of helplessness
>> they might feel? So they stay.
>
>I take a harder line of that. I maintain that the first time one partner
>is physically abusive to the other or overly mentally abusive then the
>abused partner needs to walk away. No if's and's or but's about it, IMO.
>There should be no second chances when it comes to abuse. There are
>plenty of shelters everywhere for abused women (or men in some cases) to
>go for assistance.

good idea if they haven't been so beaten down verbally first that they
don't feel deserving of help or know where to turn.

Dalin

Ken Marino

Sep 9, 2011, 6:58:49 PM9/9/11
I pretty much agree that there are exceptions and therefore, ablanket "no
abortion policy" is wrong. And, as JD has frquently commented, a high %
of them are being used to eliminate future libs from being born :-(.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:59:28 PM9/9/11
> Who in their right mind would want to fear God

god-fearing

Adj. 1. god-fearing - deeply religious; "a god-fearing and law-abiding
people" H.L.Mencken

2 devout,

3 religious - having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity;
"a religious man"; "religious attitude"

source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/god-fearing

--
Gregory Hall

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 7:03:22 PM9/9/11
maybe knot... but ewe sure do defend him and his VIOLENT union thugs!

JD

On Sep 9, 5:55 pm, "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Toci

Sep 9, 2011, 7:06:44 PM9/9/11
On Sep 9, 2:55 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Toci" <dl64...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I include abortion and capital punishment in the things I will vote
against. Toci

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 7:07:59 PM9/9/11
> He's never been my God

Is your maiden name "Ischariot"??

Toci

Sep 9, 2011, 7:08:54 PM9/9/11
I can see that. Toci

Toci

Sep 9, 2011, 7:16:04 PM9/9/11
On Sep 9, 3:35 pm, "S im mac Liam" <gwyd...@comcast.nospam.net>
wrote:
> Toci <dl64...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c1ebe280-545f-483b-9080-
> 263339877...@a13g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Sep 9, 10:08 am, geewhiz <ohmygoodnessgeew...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> ... it might be that the mainstream media is *ignoring* most of it and
> >> ewe stupid frak libs just don't know about it.
>
> > Haven't heard of it, but I'm against all liberal violence, all
> > conservative violence, all middle of the road violence, boxing,
> > football, and bullfighting     Toci
>
> How are you on the application of physical force, even deadly force, in
> self-defence?
>
> --
> Saint S im mac Liam
> Carriagemaker to the  court of Queen Maeve
> Prophet of The Great Tagger
> Canonized December '99

Personally, I'm against violence. I teach the same to my family and
students. For other people, I note that other mores exist. Toci

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 9, 2011, 7:17:30 PM9/9/11
wrote:
> "Toci" <dl64...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 9, 10:08 am, geewhiz <ohmygoodnessgeew...@yahoo.com> wrote:>
> ... it might be that the mainstream media is *ignoring* most of it and
> > ewe stupid frak libs just don't know about it.
>
> | Haven't heard of it, but I'm against all liberal violence, all
> | conservative violence, all middle of the road violence, boxing,
> | football, and bullfighting Toci
> |

> How about abortion? Abortion is violent murder yet many liberal
> females
> insist such violent murder is their right?
>
| I include abortion and capital punishment in the things I will vote
| against. Toci

I disagree with you on the capital punishment. Even Jesus Christ was not
against capital punishment.

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/did-jesus-support-capital-punishment-11575216.html

"In Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus taught, "Do not think that I came to abolish
the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. For
truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest
letter or stroke shall pass away from the Law, until all is
accomplished." Just a few verses later, He extends the prohibition
against murder to hatred and condemns haters to "the hell of fire" (v.
22), which is strange talk for someone who opposes capital punishment.
It's difficult to dismiss these verses because they occur smack in the
middle of the Sermon on the Mount, which is often mistakenly offered as
the repudiation of Old Testament justice. If Jesus elsewhere opposes
capital punishment, then He is not only contradicting the Father, but
even His own words. "

Note: the Law (Old Testament) includes the "eye for an eye" statement.
The Old Testament clearly mandates the death penalty for murder.

--
Gregory Hall

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 7:18:49 PM9/9/11
That's not the way my church taught me
" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> wrote in message

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 7:20:45 PM9/9/11
Like hell I do and you never saw me post here that I agree with everything
he says. No President is perfect. Sometimes we agree with them and other
times we don't.
"seymore" <seymore...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 7:22:43 PM9/9/11
toci... that was the LAMEST *dodge* ewe have typed yet.

JD

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 7:23:21 PM9/9/11
Jesus wasn't as judging as you are either, maybe your the one that should
practice what you preach

" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> >

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 7:26:07 PM9/9/11
then don't attack Dalin or anybody else that reports the news that
ewe_ignore_about_liberal_union_violence!

just do ewerself a favor and denounce it up front! ..and forgo the
goddam *excuses"!

JD

On Sep 9, 6:20 pm, "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Like hell I do and you never saw me post here that I agree with everything
> he says. No President is perfect. Sometimes we agree with them and other

Joy

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 8:06:09 PM9/9/11
I didn't ignore had other things to do and if you call my family excuses
then that's your problem. Believe me I didn't attach her and more than she
does me or others. Now get off your soap box. My family is my priority not
watching news
"seymore" <seymore...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 8:07:56 PM9/9/11
Well he loves himself but not others, it's do as I say not as I do
"Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote in message

Joy

Marsha

Sep 9, 2011, 8:24:55 PM9/9/11
Have a good night Joy. I need to get off and rest this wrist till tomorrow.
Thank goodness the weekend is here and I can stay off the phone.
"Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote in message

Joy

Jean B.

Sep 9, 2011, 8:35:08 PM9/9/11
Joy wrote:
> What? I have never excused violence or vandalism.

Don't you just love it when folks attribute such things to others
when they are absolutely untrue?
--
Jean B.

Jean B.

Sep 9, 2011, 8:37:05 PM9/9/11
Marsha wrote:
> My life and other things I must deal with now., plus he never approved of
> what their doing. There's a lot more to life than bitching about politics.
> Deaths in family, dealing with that a young grandchild that had heart
> surgery

Oh, I didn't know one of your grandchildren had heart surgery!
How is he/she doing? Well, I hope.
--
Jean B.

Joy

Sep 9, 2011, 8:59:17 PM9/9/11
"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message
Yes. I also find it very interesting that so many people who claim to feel
so strongly about a particular viewpoint have no interest in converting
others to their point of view. If they wanted to change people's minds they
wouldn't attack them, call them names and lie about them. I think some of
them don't really care at all about the viewpoint they claim to support.
They just want a nasty argument. I wonder why?

Joy

seymore

Sep 9, 2011, 9:47:38 PM9/9/11
...while your country and freedoms are under ATTACK from violent
liberals living next door to you.

JD

On Sep 9, 7:06 pm, "Marsha" <mhuck...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I didn't ignore had other things to do and if you call my family excuses
> then that's your problem. Believe me I didn't attach her and more than she
> does me or others. Now get off your soap box. My family is my priority not

Jean B.

Sep 9, 2011, 10:10:29 PM9/9/11
In all instances, Toci?

--
Jean B.

Jan

Sep 9, 2011, 11:43:08 PM9/9/11
On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:21:33 -0700 (PDT), 4321Geno <geno...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 9, 1:54 pm, The Gnome <bobgn...@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Friday, September 9, 2011 10:08:52 AM UTC-7, geewhiz wrote:
>> > ... it might be that the mainstream media is *ignoring* most of it and
>> > ewe stupid frak libs just don't know about it.
>>
>> > reckon?

>>    Could be. I watch CNN/MSNBC/or Fox for 5 or 10
>>    minutes at a time, 4 or 5 times a day and have
>>    not seen one mention of the story.
>>
>>    That said, the liberals here certainly heard
>>    about it and what did they do? Marsha and
>>    Joy excused it and Geno ... well, forget Geno
>>    because he may have eaten some bad food. The
>>    rest of the liberals are lying low, pretending
>>    they haven't heard the story. Really, what else
>>    can you do when you don't have the moral fiber to
>>    condemn law-breaking?
>>
>>    Oh well, nothing to be done about it. Market
>>    down 300 points on reaction to speech and
>>    concerns about Europe. Have a good weekend JD.
>>
>>  k, hitches horse (Silver) to post, watches Ylem's
>>     colt (Fury) ride by, and skateboards off into
>>     the sunset. :)
>
>Hog wash. I'm a Unionist fool. We don't make decisions on sour grape
>Rightards reactions.
>As for the Market it goes down and it goes up. It has been spinning
>wheels for months now. When it drops to 6000 points then the real
>correction will have been made and the economy will then reform it
>self. The Middle East is America's real Trojan Hourse. It's
>interesting that the Market dived the day after Obama and Congress and
>the Republican Cheer leading wanna-be Prez gave their rah rah act.

LOL Geno admits he's a Unionist fool. What a difference a comma would make.<g>

Jan
"If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined"

Toci

Sep 10, 2011, 1:06:23 AM9/10/11
> JD- Hide quoted text -

Noted. Toci

Toci

Sep 10, 2011, 1:21:22 AM9/10/11
> Jean B.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, each child has the same right to life as citizens do. You might
understand, Jean, that while it was still illegal, my husband became
pro death of the preborn when he had a son who was unacceptable to him
because of autism. Since then, my daughter has been a president of
Feminists for Life, and has personally known several women who deeply
regretted killing their child, in spite of intense pressure from the
child's father or from other members oftheir families. Toci

Dixie Drums

Sep 10, 2011, 3:24:30 AM9/10/11

Re: violent libs in San Fran... why ewe libs so quiet about more liberal
violence

Group: alt.fifty-plus.friends Date: Fri, Sep 9, 2011, 6:09pm (CDT+1)
From: greg...@home.fake (Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.)
[...]

ADvice for women : Do not marry, reject all the males and their pushy
insistance on using your body for their own pleasure.

Get a straight razor, and sharpen it daily. Also keep a serrated
butcher knife under your pillow. Defend against this unfeeling and
crass talk. IF men are so moral and God fearing as he says, Tthey wil
not force you.

Dixie Drums

Sep 10, 2011, 3:37:07 AM9/10/11
Keep your straghit razor handy , girls.
The shelters for battered women are better than nothing. But if the
boyfriend is a cop, he knows exactly where each one is, and where to
look. There is not always a place for children to be included there,
though. THis is just like the dumb assumption that there was medical
care available for all those needing it. Novody knows until they are
in the needy position and can't find where to turn. Rejected by all the
safeties they believed in.

Dixie Drums

Sep 10, 2011, 3:51:22 AM9/10/11
The verbal abuses are confusing. I dunno how you could prosecute in
court. And usually when the abuser is hauled into court, he is wearing
his little boy halo on straight, supported by his mother and any
cousins he can muster. They all say, He's a good boy, judge, and never
gave me a minute's trouble. That is a standard mantra.
Most shelters are for the physically abused. Thr ones verbally abused
often have no place to go, and can't think straight even of how to
defend themselves. Verbal abuse is just stunning, like being hit in the
brain.
These women need a friend, the worst kind of way. But I have heard so
many say, they had NO ONE to talk to but the maid. HIs relatives always
defended him and jabbed back at the abused women.

Dixie Drums

Sep 10, 2011, 4:05:50 AM9/10/11
If each child has a right to life, Then should not each child have a
right to be wanted and nurtured?

A child is not a child until it is born, and breathes. Until then, it
is a fetus, There is no guarantee it will ever be a child. SAme as a
seed that is never planted or an egg that is never tended. IMO, it
should be the woman's decision ONLY.
But in some cases, it works like self defence for the woman.

AN unwanted child is the most pitiful person in the world.

Bobbie

Sep 10, 2011, 5:28:08 AM9/10/11
Oh Please listen to yourself. Take a look around you Joy, surrounded by
trolls.
JD who has little to contribute but abuse, Greg who is nothing more than
a troll, whose only aim is to incite. Keith who just wants attention,
yet you and Jean and Marsha, who insist you have better things to do,
and avoid political threads. finding the views and the abuse
abhorrent...but continue to join the threads, continue to engage them
and continue to add to the contention.
It is pure hypocrisy.

Bobbie

Jean B.

Sep 10, 2011, 8:08:29 AM9/10/11

Oh, I can see where you are coming from given your husband's
attitude. I wonder how many women have profound regrets compared
to those who have such regrets having gone the opposite route?

--
Jean B.

Jean B.

Sep 10, 2011, 8:10:56 AM9/10/11
Dixie Drums wrote:

> ADvice for women : Do not marry, reject all the males and their pushy
> insistance on using your body for their own pleasure.
>
> Get a straight razor, and sharpen it daily. Also keep a serrated
> butcher knife under your pillow. Defend against this unfeeling and
> crass talk. IF men are so moral and God fearing as he says, Tthey wil
> not force you.

Isn't that just a wee bit extreme?

--
Jean B.

Jean B.

Sep 10, 2011, 8:12:47 AM9/10/11
Sigh.

--
Jean B.

Sammy Sands

Sep 10, 2011, 8:33:36 AM9/10/11

"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message

I heard that if you keep a knife under your pillow, it cuts the pain.

Sammy

Bobbie

Sep 10, 2011, 8:35:34 AM9/10/11
Jean, you have so much more to offer. It seems silly to continually
criticise the abuse and the viewpoint of others. You (not necessarily
you personally) will never get a decent conversation from Greg or JD, or
Dalin.
Much better to do what Vickie is doing, and post other things, and
continue to hope that in time, the trolls will give up,
OR
post only to the other group where the same people suddenly become all
sweetness and light, and Obama doesn't exist. I know you would never
want to do that.
I feel particularly for Marsha, who has recently been unwell but is
leaving herself wide open for the worst of the troll insults, and be
continually brow beaten and bullied by Dalin.

Bobbie

Sammy Sands

Sep 10, 2011, 8:37:33 AM9/10/11

"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message

It is harsh, but I do wonder why people keep responding to the trolls
and the people who are nasty. It doesn't change them, just gives them a
forum. Although, I won't go into personalities, it does seem strange to say
you want to dissuade the nastiness, while responding to it and giving it
substance.

Sammy

Sammy

Bobbie

Sep 10, 2011, 8:44:18 AM9/10/11

Yes, sorry, I never intended to be quite so harsh.

B.

Sammy Sands

Sep 10, 2011, 8:44:12 AM9/10/11

"Bobbie" <isi...@guess.net> wrote in message

Marsha is a very good person and one of the most sincere people I know.
I think she just feels that she must respond. However, since she responds to
all those that I typically ignore, I often miss things about her life I'm
interested in as I ignore her responses to the trolls and reprobates that I
ignore. :^(

Sammy

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 8:47:34 AM9/10/11
Thanks. During the night it seemed much better, maybe a good day coming for
a change :)

"Joy" <toa...@real-me.net> wrote in message

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 8:47:54 AM9/10/11
Happens here a lot

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 8:48:17 AM9/10/11
I will answer in email.

"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 8:52:38 AM9/10/11
Made me laugh any way :)

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 8:55:16 AM9/10/11
Bobbie, in a lot of ways your right but please, their insults do not bother
me, shows who they are.

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 8:59:32 AM9/10/11
Not much in my life right now Sam except aggravating things which will go
away. I can still laugh and enjoy life my friend
"Sammy Sands" <wild_mo...@yahoo.com> >
Message has been deleted

Sammy Sands

Sep 10, 2011, 9:12:49 AM9/10/11

> Not much in my life right now Sam except aggravating things which will go
> away. I can still laugh and enjoy life my friend

One of the reasons I admire you. I know you've been through the "fire"
and came out and found peace. And, yes, I can't do it, but even though it
annoys me occasionaly, you do try to enlighten the trolls and bullies. And
even through your "friend" draws you in with sweetness, only to attack you,
you still treat them as a friend and weather their abuse and games.

Sammy

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 9:20:08 AM9/10/11
I'm debating the friend thing, lol
"Sammy Sands" <wild_mo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bobbie

Sep 10, 2011, 9:20:14 AM9/10/11
Indeed!. Wish I had been able to do that.
B.

Joy

Sep 10, 2011, 1:35:02 PM9/10/11
"Sammy Sands" <wild_mo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
LOL!

Joy

Joy

Sep 10, 2011, 1:37:23 PM9/10/11
"Bobbie" <isi...@guess.net> wrote in message

Talk about hypocrisy! You certainly don't take your own advice.

And Jean and I have as much right to express our opinions here as you do.

Joy

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 10, 2011, 2:01:02 PM9/10/11
> That's not the way my church taught me

No offense, Marsha, but it's pretty clear to everybody who reads your
posts that you're not the most capable of people when it comes to being
taught anything . . .

--
Gregory Hall

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 2:07:33 PM9/10/11
Every one,, you may think so but I know not everyone
" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> wrote in message

Joy

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Sep 10, 2011, 2:53:16 PM9/10/11

> Of course not everyone. Among other things, I'd like to see Sir
> Smarmy learn all you had to learn about managing with only one arm.

Oh jeez! Now they're trying to play the invalid card. And, what's one's
arm usage have to to with the ability to learn something simple like not
top-posting, anyway?

--
Gregory Hall

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 3:31:17 PM9/10/11
He sure doesn't sound like he fears God the way he acts to people here. Greg
knows nothing except insults.

Marsha

Sep 10, 2011, 3:32:32 PM9/10/11
I have never in 16 years played the invalid card and neither is Joy

" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> wrote in message

Bobbie

Sep 10, 2011, 3:44:03 PM9/10/11
Wrong Joy, I do not and have never engaged with the trolls. I have on
occasion made an unrelated remark to JD and Keith, but I have made no
bones about reading and enjoying political threads. However have
refrained from joining any threads instigated by trolls. My whole point
is, nothing will change here all the time you give them air time. By all
means continue to voice your opinion, I have never suggested otherwise,
just that you might avoid doing so, to trolls. and those who you know
will add nothing to any conversation, but abuse, or pig headed obstinacy.

Bobbie

Joy

Sep 10, 2011, 5:38:31 PM9/10/11
"Bobbie" <lil...@bideawehome.net> wrote in message
You have no right to tell me who I can answer. If a person insults someone
I care about, I can and will respond as I see fit.

You repeatedly make nasty comments to and about Keith and others you don't
like, whether or not it has anything to do with the subject under
discussion.

And you did make a comment about Greg yesterday, having the gall to say that
he would be a good Toastmaster. Since you know that I am a Toastmaster, I
suspect that was just an underhanded way of making a crack at me. If you
knew anything about Toastmasters, you'd know that he would have to change
considerably more than I think he is capable of to fit in with Toastmasters.
Toastmasters do not indulge in personal insults or name-calling. When we
are required to suggest ways in which a person can improve, we learn to do
it in a considerate, non-threatening manner. We start by mentioning what
the speaker is doing well, then make one or two suggestions for improvement,
then end on a positive note. Even the suggestions are worded carefully. We
don't say, "I don't like what you did there" or "You don't know how to give
a speech". We say, you did this and this well, and I think your speech
would be even better if you did such and such. Toastmasters also recognize
women as equals, and we have had more than one woman as International
President, the highest office one can achieve in Toastmasters.

Also, it seems that some people who post here call anyone who disagrees with
them a troll. Not all those called trolls really are.

Joy

Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.