I know you are going to kill me but

HMB

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
Hey everyone I thought of the perfect person to play Mamorou. I was
watching She's All That and then Freddy Prinze Jr. popped up on the
screen and instantly Mamorou came to mind. If he would grow his hair out
and get it cut like Mamorou's I really think he might be able to pass
him off.
Giselle

DirewolfX

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99

Bah!

Meioh Setsuna is already the perfect Mamoru.

=================================
DirewolfX
Andrew Gould
dire...@mindspring.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/5856/index.html

MoonieCode(1.12.05)
SM:5+m+ F:sMo+++Ve>+++:vEu>+:pCl++S D:sTx-- X:[*]:a68s++++40d++:m9s++++ O:d+:s:o?:a-:x+++ P:a16:s510:w:f:eB:hBr:t-:cJe:*Ar:y+:r|+

"I want to play Sailor V video games! I don't want to live them!"
-Sailor Moon

SonicChaos

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
I personally think he would suck as Mamorou. Even though Mamorou is a
dork I can't even picture that guy playing him.

--
- SonicChaos

http://members.xoom.com/SonicChaos/files.html

MoonieCode(1.5) SM:6-[7] F:sMo>++Ve>+++:vBR X:45d+++ O:d+!:s+!
P:a18:s6:w-:f+:eBr:hBl-b:t[-]:y:r|