Mamoru is Setsuna???

Veronica Dekker

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
I have been reading AFSM for some time now.
And I have read the FAQ.
Maybe I missed it somewhere on there.
And I think this is really funny.
But could someone tell me how everyone came to the conclusion that
Mamoru is Setsuna, and if it is not too long, how you also came to the
conclusion that he is these other characters too.
Thanx

Veronica

Trixie

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99

I'm not sure *exactly* how the Mamoru is Setsuna thing got started, but
rest assured... it has no basis in fact. We just reached the conclusion
that he is .. well.. basically everyone in that "crush on" poll because..
well.. it's funny to say that. ^-^

Trixie, Mamoru *does* have a lot of names/identities.. maybe that's why..

Veronica Dekker

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
Trixie wrote:
> I'm not sure *exactly* how the Mamoru is Setsuna thing got started, but
> rest assured... it has no basis in fact. We just reached the conclusion
> that he is .. well.. basically everyone in that "crush on" poll because..
> well.. it's funny to say that. ^-^
>
> Trixie, Mamoru *does* have a lot of names/identities.. maybe that's why..

I do think it is very funny when I read the posts which say that Mamoru
is all these characters.
I thought it might have had something do with... I don't know, an
example would be that you never see Setsuna and Darien on screen at the
same time. So therefore they must be the same person.
I remember that happened on Muchmusic. There were two VJ's that were
never on at the same time. So they started saying they were the same
person. IIRC their names were Steve Anthony and Angella (I can't
remember her name right now). They both had long blond(e) hair.
It was quite funny at the time.
So, like I said, I thought that might be one possible reason.

Veronica

Trixie

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99

That would make sense.. but we do see Setsuna and Mamoru in the same
scenes together. So people who like to say they're the same person don't
even have that to go on.. ^_^;;; But... I don't think anyone is really
serious when they say that.

Trixie

Andy00

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
Trixie sez...

<<That would make sense.. but we do see Setsuna and Mamoru in the same
scenes together. So people who like to say they're the same person don't
even have that to go on.. ^_^;;; But... I don't think anyone is really
serious when they say that.>>

Heh. Commonly known as the 'Dr Who' phenomenon. This would hold no problem
for the Senshi of Time.

"I have been a word in a book."
The Song of Taliesin

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that
fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and
heartbeats."
Richard Bach -- "Illusions"

Roshni41

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
No C&P.

The whole joke started when someone compared the drawing style of Mamoru &
Sestuna and found some superficial similaries. They are the oldest looking of
the senshi, and hence bear similarity drawn faces. Someone commented that they
saw a CD cover where Setsuna was apparently drawn poorly & looked vaguely like
"Mamoru-in-drag". And thus silliness ensues.

She Has No DNA

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
*smiles* And isn't there a manga pic where the Senshi are all wearing
tuxedos? Ah, yes. Here- http://homestead.com/schloob/files/senshiintux1.jpg
and if you want to see the other half of the pic go here-
http://homestead.com/schloob/files/senshiintux2.jpg
She Has No DNA

"If nothing is impossible, then is it possible for something to be
impossible?" -Ta Milinicaladosi, in a book I will write someday

sch...@msn.com
ICQ:19052371

Casey McCann

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
Veronica Dekker wrote:

> I have been reading AFSM for some time now.
> And I have read the FAQ.
> Maybe I missed it somewhere on there.
> And I think this is really funny.
> But could someone tell me how everyone came to the conclusion that
> Mamoru is Setsuna, and if it is not too long, how you also came to the
> conclusion that he is these other characters too.

Well, I'm not sure about the Mamoru-as-Setsuna joke that started
all this, BUT, the reasoning behind him being the other characters
follows quite logically from that premise. (Note: It's a bit
lengthy. Even still I missed a few characters, but you should be
able to figure the rest out by yourself.)

You see, everyone knows that Pluto had a thing for Endymion. But,
since they're the same person, Mamoru must have a crush on
himself. Now note that Beryl, Ann, I think maybe Neherinia (?),
have shown similar interest in Mamoru. THEREFORE, it follows
that all those characters are Mamoru as well.

And since, as we all know, Chibi-Usa is the child of Setsuna
and Mamoru -- otherwise known as Mamoru and himself -- she is
basically a clone of him and therefore sort of is him too. Note
that she also has a crush on him--another clue. And since
she likes Pegasus, he must be Mamoru too.

You would think that Usagi would notice how self-absorbed
Mamoru is. She may not be the smartest person in the world,
but she would notice that sort of thing. Yet she never comments
on it. The conclusion? Usagi is Mamoru too! *gasp!*

Note that Saffir looks a lot like Mamoru. Therefore, they are
the same person. Since Chibi-Saffir looks a bit like Ami, they
must be the same person too. So, Saffir and Ami are also Mamoru.

Now, if you extend the first line of reason, you will see that
anyone who's ever had a romantic interest in Mamoru or someone
who is Mamoru must be Mamoru as well. This allows us to show
that Haruka (who flirts with Usagi) must be Mamoru. Hence,
since they all had a crush on Haruka at one point, Minako, Rei,
and Makoto must be Mamoru as well. Michiru must obviously be
Mamoru too. From the Stars season it's clear that the Starlights
are Mamoru, also. The same goes for most of the supporting
characters.

Ann was in love with Ail. So, he's Mamoru too. And Fiore was
Mamoru as well, for obvious reasons. Since Saffir was involved
with Esmeraude, she's Mamoru also. And since Demando was
Saffir's brother, and Mamoru is an only child, Demando is
Mamoru too. Saffir was also involved with Petz, and all the
sisters had secret crushes on Rubeus, so all five of them
were also Mamoru.

Since we all know that Mimete has a crush on every attractive
male, she therefore has a crush on Mamoru; so, she's Mamoru
too. Since she also must have a crush on Professor Tomoe, he's
Mamoru also. The same goes for Kaolinite. It doesn't take too
much of an imagination to realize that the entire Deathbuster
group were all Mamorus.

Since Naru showed interest in Mamoru at one point, and she
was involved with Nephrite, he must be Mamoru also. Another
little known fact is that Zoisite has secret crushes on ALL
the other Generals. So, the entire Dark Kingdom were Mamorus
too.

Fisheye had a crush on Mamoru, and Tiger's Eye and Hawk's Eye
dated Minako. So, they were all Mamoru as well. I'm not sure
about the Amazonness Quartet, but I'm sure they're no exception
to the trend. Anybody else have any info?

The Starlights, as I said before, are obviously Mamoru too.
Galaxia, like all good female SM villains, also had a secret
crush on Mamoru. And since the Sailor Animamates worked for her,
and someone as self-absorbed as Mamoru wouldn't rely on anyone
else, they're all Mamoru too.

Note that the only character in BSSM who isn't ACTUALLY Mamoru
is Chibi-Usa, his clone. Since she doesn't know her father's
secret, she would have no reason to wear a disguise. And since
clones always look exactly like the original, Mamoru's natural
form, beneath all the disguises, must be a girl with pink hair.

Of further note is the fact that since I, and most of AFSM,
has had romantic feelings toward at least one SM character
at some point in time, we're all Mamoru too. The lines of
reasoning I've used can be extended even further from that
foundation.

The final conclusion is that the whole world is populated by
billions of disguised Mamorus.

Quite logical, ne? ^_^

Thank you for your time.

--
..Casey McCann

corey...@aol.com

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
Thanks. It's so clear to me now.

CoreyAl... um... Mamoru

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

Casey McCann

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
corey...@aol.com wrote:
> Thanks. It's so clear to me now.

No problem! Glad to help clear things up. Makes you wonder why you
never noticed before, no?

--
..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru

Kalin2564

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
>I thought it might have had something do with... I don't know, an
>example would be that you never see Setsuna and Darien on screen at the
>same time. So therefore they must be the same person.

Bzzzzt! They appear in the same scene in episode 112, two episodes after
Setsuna first appears!

Pick pick, pick pick pick pick...

Eternally Nitpicking,
Kryolite, dimension hopper and general nicompoop
-------------------------------------
Remove EVERYTHING before email ^_^
MoonieCode (1.8.11)
SM:5+F:Me++J:vZoEu:pSR:X:24s++|82dO:d-[]:s+:o+:a-:h-[z]P:a[+]:s+:w:t+:BGrg
:hBrD-:t:cWh:y-[-]:rtl

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

>corey...@aol.com wrote:
>> Thanks. It's so clear to me now.
>
>No problem! Glad to help clear things up. Makes you wonder why you
>never noticed before, no?
>
>> CoreyAl... um... Mamoru
>
>--
> ..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru

You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.

Mamoru

DirewolfX

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <trixie678-230...@user-37kb9su.dialup.mindspring.com>,

Actually, I think I'm part of Usagi. Or is Usagi part of Mamoru, too?

<minirant>
You know, this would actually sound like some pacifist slogan if you used
Chiba instead. It would be like: "We're all part of the one Earth." But then
it wouldn't be half as funny.
</minirant>

=================================
DirewolfX
Andrew Gould
dire...@mindspring.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/5856/index.html

MoonieCode(1.12.05)
SM:5+m+ F:sMo+++Ve>++:vEu>+:pClS+ D:sTx<-- X:[*]:a68s++++40d++:m9s++++ O:d+:s:o?:a-:x+++ P:a16:s510:w:f:eB:hBr:t-:cJe:*Ar:y+:r|+

"I want to play Sailor V video games! I don't want to live them!"
-Sailor Moon

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Trixie wrote:

> In article <36F747...@svsu.edu>, camc...@svsu.edu wrote:
>
> >corey...@aol.com wrote:
> >> Thanks. It's so clear to me now.
> >
> >No problem! Glad to help clear things up. Makes you wonder why you
> >never noticed before, no?
> >
> >> CoreyAl... um... Mamoru
> >
> >--
> > ..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru
>
> You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
>
> Mamoru

I do not love anyone. No one loves me. I am not related to anyone.
I have no personal interactions whatsoever. So nyaaah. :-P

Not Mamoru

(And if any of you try to love me, I'll BAK, PSHA, SHTK (and anything
else I can think of) you. After all, I'll then be Mamoru. So watch out.)

Veronica Dekker

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Roshni41 wrote:

> No C&P.
>
> The whole joke started when someone compared the drawing style of Mamoru &
> Sestuna and found some superficial similaries. They are the oldest looking of
> the senshi, and hence bear similarity drawn faces. Someone commented that they
> saw a CD cover where Setsuna was apparently drawn poorly & looked vaguely like
> "Mamoru-in-drag". And thus silliness ensues.

Thanks that is exactly what I wanted to know.
And you know they do look a lot alike.
Is Mamoru trying to fool us?
Or did he not try very hard so we would figure out his crossdressing
secret?
You would think he would try a little harder to make himself look
different.

Veronica

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <36F72F3B...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Love ain't got nothing to do with it, man. Don't forget, I have Issues.

Mamoru

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <7d7aq9$bp4$3...@camel29.mindspring.com>, dire...@mindspring.com
(DirewolfX) wrote:

>In article <trixie678-230...@user-37kb9su.dialup.mindspring.com>,

> trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie) wrote:

>>>No problem! Glad to help clear things up. Makes you wonder why you
>>>never noticed before, no?

>>>--
>>> ..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru
>>
>>You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
>>
>>Mamoru
>

>Actually, I think I'm part of Usagi. Or is Usagi part of Mamoru, too?

[snip]

Usagi is just one of Mamoru's guises. If you are part of Usagi, you are
part of the greater Mamoru. Only ChibiUsa is separate. She is a clone of
the great and perfect Mamoru.

Mamoru

Amy Bridger

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Near Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:16:17 -0800, Casey McCann <camc...@svsu.edu>
was abudcted by aliens while saying :
< BIG SNIP >

>The final conclusion is that the whole world is populated by
>billions of disguised Mamorus.
LOL. Looooooooved your proof.
>Quite logical, ne? ^_^
Quite :)
>Thank you for your time.
Gladly given.

---
Amy Bridger who is yet another disguised Mamoru!

KK

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

Casey McCann wrote:

> The final conclusion is that the whole world is populated by
> billions of disguised Mamorus.
>

> Quite logical, ne? ^_^

<clap><clap> By Jove Holmes I think you've got it.

> Thank you for your time.
>

> --
> ..Casey McCann

Veronica Dekker

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Casey McCann wrote:

<snip,snip>

> The final conclusion is that the whole world is populated by
> billions of disguised Mamorus.
>
> Quite logical, ne? ^_^

Absolutely.

Veronica (who finally realizes that she is Mamoru too ^_^)

Kaitou Ace

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

Trixie <trix...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> In article <36F747...@svsu.edu>, camc...@svsu.edu wrote:
>
> >corey...@aol.com wrote:
> >> Thanks. It's so clear to me now.
> >
> >No problem! Glad to help clear things up. Makes you wonder why you
> >never noticed before, no?
> >
> >> CoreyAl... um... Mamoru
> >
> >--
> > ..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru
>
> You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
>
> Mamoru

So why am I talking to myself?

Mamoru
email anyone, it'll still be me

Frodoj13

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
>Quite logical, ne? ^_^

>Thank you for your time.
>
>--
> ..Casey McCann
>--
> Mad Scientist Quote of the Several Days:
> "You . . . You're mad!"
> "Mad? I'm about to conquer the world, and you call me mad? I'm
> not mad, I'm happy!"

ehehehehehe. This made my day^_^ I bookmarked it, even. ACK! Does that mean
that I'm Mamoru too...?

-Goku Saotome-
And so ended the first day of the faculty's great"closed campus"enforcement
plan
"We end with a draw today!" "But tomorrow we fight again!"
"Well, at least we got out of one afternoon of classes.."
"How much longer is the school year?"

Frodoj13

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

>I do not love anyone. No one loves me. I am not related to anyone.
>I have no personal interactions whatsoever. So nyaaah. :-P
>
>Not Mamoru

so in other words, your Chibi-Usa^_^

PmChivas

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <36F7B8...@shaw.wave.ca>,

That means after all my dislike of Mamoru, I'm actually
hating myself. I am Mamoru!!

Pm-Mamoru
My Top 5: (1.) Rurouni Kenshin (2) Bastard
(3) Vision of Escaflowne (4) Sailor Moon
(5) Fushigi Yuugi

mke...@ycp.edu

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

> The final conclusion is that the whole world is populated by
> billions of disguised Mamorus.

Mamoru-tachi, that is.

Marie

mke...@ycp.edu

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

I'm confused! It's clear that Chibiusa is Mamoru's clone, and thus not
actually Mamoru himself, right?

But what about when she was Black Lady? See, BL had the hots for Mamoru, and
everybody who has the hots for Mamoru is Mamoru. Yet Black Lady is Chibiusa,
and so she can't be Mamoru. Yet she has the hots for Mamoru, so she has to be
Mamoru. Yet she's Chibiusa, so she can't be Mamoru. See! I keep going around
and around and getting nowhere. One of two things must be true.

1. Black Lady is Mamoru
2. Black Lady is Chibiusa.

She can't be both at the same time. So, beloved Mamoru, will you help a fellow
Mamoru and tell me what the truth is?

Marie (who, as you all know, is really Mamoru)

NeoFisheye and his SMS fansubs

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
PmChivas wrote:

> In article <36F7B8...@shaw.wave.ca>,
> v.de...@shaw.wave.ca wrote:
> > Casey McCann wrote:
> >
> > <snip,snip>
> >
> > > The final conclusion is that the whole world is populated by
> > > billions of disguised Mamorus.
> > >
> > > Quite logical, ne? ^_^
> >
> > Absolutely.
> >
> > Veronica (who finally realizes that she is Mamoru too ^_^)
> >

> That means after all my dislike of Mamoru, I'm actually
> hating myself. I am Mamoru!!

Hmm... I wonder where this puts Mord and his M.A.D.N.E.S.S. group... ^_~

--
NeoFisheyeMamoru (Ah, the perfect combination ^_^)

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <7d8uku$gfm$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, mke...@ycp.edu wrote:

>In article <36F731...@svsu.edu>,
> camc...@svsu.edu wrote:
>

>I'm confused! It's clear that Chibiusa is Mamoru's clone, and thus not
>actually Mamoru himself, right?
>
>But what about when she was Black Lady? See, BL had the hots for Mamoru, and
>everybody who has the hots for Mamoru is Mamoru. Yet Black Lady is Chibiusa,
>and so she can't be Mamoru. Yet she has the hots for Mamoru, so she has to be
>Mamoru. Yet she's Chibiusa, so she can't be Mamoru. See! I keep going around
>and around and getting nowhere. One of two things must be true.
>
>1. Black Lady is Mamoru
>2. Black Lady is Chibiusa.
>
>She can't be both at the same time. So, beloved Mamoru, will you help a fellow
>Mamoru and tell me what the truth is?
>

>Marie (who, as you all know, is really Mamoru)

As a genetic duplicate of Mamoru she is Mamoru while she is not Mamoru.

Mamoru

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

Does this mean everyone who loves Black Lady is both Mamoru and not
Mamoru, then?

Still not Mamoru (I think...)

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <36F82D2F...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

If you love Black Lady, you are Mamoru who loves his reflected image.

Mamoru

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
mke...@ycp.edu wrote:
> I'm confused! It's clear that Chibiusa is Mamoru's clone, and thus not
> actually Mamoru himself, right?

Correct. While everybody else is a disguised Mamoru, Chibi-Usa,
being the child of the Original Mamoru and one of his alternate
forms and is actually a clone of him.

> But what about when she was Black Lady? See, BL had the hots for Mamoru, and
> everybody who has the hots for Mamoru is Mamoru. Yet Black Lady is Chibiusa,
> and so she can't be Mamoru. Yet she has the hots for Mamoru, so she has to be
> Mamoru. Yet she's Chibiusa, so she can't be Mamoru. See! I keep going around
> and around and getting nowhere. One of two things must be true.
>
> 1. Black Lady is Mamoru
> 2. Black Lady is Chibiusa.
>
> She can't be both at the same time. So, beloved Mamoru, will you help a fellow
> Mamoru and tell me what the truth is?
>
> Marie (who, as you all know, is really Mamoru)

Simple. Both Black Lady and Chibi-Usa do, in fact, have romantic
feelings toward Mamoru. Normally this would make them Mamoru. But
Chibi-Usa is a special case because of her parentage. She's
almost Mamoru, but not quite--she is a perfect copy of him, and
therefore has all his characteristics, including a love of all
Mamorus. It's a very fine distinction, but it is there. ^_^

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Frodoj13 wrote:

> >Quite logical, ne? ^_^
> >
> >Thank you for your time.
> >
> >--
> > ..Casey McCann
> >--
> > Mad Scientist Quote of the Several Days:
> > "You . . . You're mad!"
> > "Mad? I'm about to conquer the world, and you call me mad? I'm
> > not mad, I'm happy!"
> >

> ehehehehehe. This made my day^_^ I bookmarked it, even. ACK! Does that mean
> that I'm Mamoru too...?

Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.

You know, I just realized how important this discovery is. It
would have made President Clinton's impeachment trial much
simpler if we had realized that it was a group of Mamorus
trying to impeach themself for having an affair with himself
and then lying to himselves about it. ^_^

Cyborg Mermaid

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
On 24 Mar 1999, Frank White wrote:

> In article <OQnx6aMd#GA.114@upnetnews03>, Sch...@email.msn.com says...
> >
> >*smiles* And isn't there a manga pic where the Senshi are all wearing
> >tuxedos? Ah, yes. Here-
> >http://homestead.com/schloob/files/senshiintux1.jpg
> >and if you want to see the other half of the pic go here-
> >http://homestead.com/schloob/files/senshiintux2.jpg
>
> HOTARU NO KAWAIIIII!!!!!!!!!
>
> What the hell happened to Setsuna's hair?

It's black instead of green, and she took it out of the bun.

http://homestead.com/schloob/files/senshiintux1.jpg

Gally|Cyborg Mermaid
Seiya no Miko <3<3<3

gally|mooniecode (1.12.o5)
SM:5+ F:sVe+[+]Ur>+[+]Se>+[+]:vMi+Al:aAr:p[S][*]
D:sTa--:vKa-Tn-:pR2
X:****:a61s++|90d:m16r|7s O:d-:s-:o-:a-:h:x-
P:a20:s56:w:f:eG:hBlD+:t--:cWhNA:bA:*Vr:x:r+|-

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

I don't want to sound evil or anything, and I am having fun, but I'm awfully
tempted to go back to your first post and tumble the whole house of cards.

... okay, so I do want to sound evil. :)

--
Robert Hutchinson
"Blondie is back, so you know it's always possible" -- Jim Mallon

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Robert Hutchinson wrote:

> Trixie wrote:

> > >No problem! Glad to help clear things up. Makes you wonder why you
> > >never noticed before, no?

> > >--
> > > ..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru
> >
> > You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
> >
> > Mamoru
>
> I do not love anyone. No one loves me. I am not related to anyone.
> I have no personal interactions whatsoever. So nyaaah. :-P
>
> Not Mamoru

Ah, but love isn't necessarily romantic in nature. And we all
know that big-hearted Usagi loves everyone, including you.
Besides, Mamoru is so self-absorbed that he completely refuses
to associate with anyone else. Therefore, since any friends you
have must all be Mamoru, you have to be Mamoru too.

Note that this is clearly the reason behind Chibi-Usa's
unpopularity. Since, being a clone, her actual status as a
Mamoru is questionable, it causes a violent hatred reaction
in some Mamorus.

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Trixie wrote:
> >--
> > ..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru
>
> You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
>
> Mamoru

But at this point in time we currently exist as seperate,
individual manifestations of the Oneness That Is Mamoru, hence
the reference to myself as "another" Mamoru.

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <36F85C6A...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You do realize ANYBODY could "tumble the whole house of cards"? Obviously,
Casey didn't make a serious argument and it can be easily toppled in a
number of different ways. We're having fun with it. I believe we ALL see
the fallacies with the "everyone is Mamoru" reasoning. We're playing along
because it's fun, for us at least.

Trixie... er I mean Mamoru...

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Casey McCann wrote:

> Veronica Dekker wrote:
> >
> > I have been reading AFSM for some time now.
> > And I have read the FAQ.
> > Maybe I missed it somewhere on there.
> > And I think this is really funny.
> > But could someone tell me how everyone came to the conclusion that
> > Mamoru is Setsuna, and if it is not too long, how you also came to the
> > conclusion that he is these other characters too.
>
> Well, I'm not sure about the Mamoru-as-Setsuna joke that started
> all this, BUT, the reasoning behind him being the other characters
> follows quite logically from that premise. (Note: It's a bit
> lengthy. Even still I missed a few characters, but you should be
> able to figure the rest out by yourself.)

You made me do this. :)

> You see, everyone knows that Pluto had a thing for Endymion. But,
> since they're the same person, Mamoru must have a crush on
> himself. Now note that Beryl, Ann, I think maybe Neherinia (?),
> have shown similar interest in Mamoru. THEREFORE, it follows
> that all those characters are Mamoru as well.

Mamoru loves Mamoru.
Beryl loves Mamoru.
Therefore, Beryl is Mamoru.

... BZZZT! Thanks for playing. :) This proof only proves that anyone
considered Mamoru loves anyone else considered a Mamoru. It is entirely
possible that others besides Mamoru are capable of loving Mamoru-tachi.

<snip>

--
Robert Hutchinson -- after writing that, "Mamoru" is starting to seem
like the strangest name to me. ^_^

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Casey McCann wrote:

> Robert Hutchinson wrote:
> >
> > Trixie wrote:

> > > You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
> > >
> > > Mamoru
> >
> > I do not love anyone. No one loves me. I am not related to anyone.
> > I have no personal interactions whatsoever. So nyaaah. :-P
> >
> > Not Mamoru
>
> Ah, but love isn't necessarily romantic in nature. And we all
> know that big-hearted Usagi loves everyone, including you.

Prove that she loves everyone, and prove she is aware of my existence. :)

> Besides, Mamoru is so self-absorbed that he completely refuses
> to associate with anyone else. Therefore, since any friends you
> have must all be Mamoru, you have to be Mamoru too.

I don't like myself, so that can't be right.

> Note that this is clearly the reason behind Chibi-Usa's
> unpopularity. Since, being a clone, her actual status as a
> Mamoru is questionable, it causes a violent hatred reaction
> in some Mamorus.

But one strong Mamoru characteristic is love for Chibiusa. So all
Mamorus love her.

(ObSerious: I do like myself. I do have friends. Don't want anyone
worrying about me. :)

--
Robert Hutchinson -- besides, already dealt with this in the last post. ^^

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

>Frodoj13 wrote:
>>
>> >Quite logical, ne? ^_^
>> >
>> >Thank you for your time.

[snipsig]

>> ehehehehehe. This made my day^_^ I bookmarked it, even. ACK! Does that mean
>> that I'm Mamoru too...?
>
>Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
>Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.

Oh wow. Profound.

Mamoru, a philosopher

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

I know ... and it's fun to pick at the logic, for me. :) Don't worry, I'm
sure Casey can dig up some rebuttals.

--
Robert Hutchinson -- Mamoru no more ^_^

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <36F883...@svsu.edu>, camc...@svsu.edu wrote:

>Trixie wrote:
>> >--
>> > ..Casey McCann, yet another Mamoru
>>
>> You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
>>
>> Mamoru
>

>But at this point in time we currently exist as seperate,
>individual manifestations of the Oneness That Is Mamoru, hence
>the reference to myself as "another" Mamoru.

Oh, I see you are the egomaniac part of me.

Mamoru

Trixie

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <36F86399...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

There's not much to pick apart. I'm sure he can come up with some
rebuttals, but geez... what's the point? Like I said, if any of the rest
of us had taken his post seriously, we could've picked it apart with ease.
Casey CANNOT make a sound argument that Mamoru is everyone because it
isn't true. This is why it baffles me that you could find it fun to "pick
at the logic" of his rather lighthearted post for it's SO EASY to do.

Trixie.. er.. I mean Mamoru again!

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Robert Hutchinson wrote:

> > > I do not love anyone. No one loves me. I am not related to anyone.
> > > I have no personal interactions whatsoever. So nyaaah. :-P
> > >
> > > Not Mamoru
> >
> > Ah, but love isn't necessarily romantic in nature. And we all
> > know that big-hearted Usagi loves everyone, including you.
>
> Prove that she loves everyone, and prove she is aware of my existence. :)

We know that she loves everyone because Sailor Moon embodies
love and forgiveness. That's just the way the show works. Usagi
loves everybody. And Usagi doesn't have to know you exist; she
loves everybody, even people she's never met. ^_^

> > Besides, Mamoru is so self-absorbed that he completely refuses
> > to associate with anyone else. Therefore, since any friends you
> > have must all be Mamoru, you have to be Mamoru too.
>
> I don't like myself, so that can't be right.

Well, you must simply be a very confused Mamoru. If you look
deep within yourself I'm sure you'll find the self-obsession
that is at the heart of The Oneness That Is Mamoru.

> > Note that this is clearly the reason behind Chibi-Usa's
> > unpopularity. Since, being a clone, her actual status as a
> > Mamoru is questionable, it causes a violent hatred reaction
> > in some Mamorus.
>
> But one strong Mamoru characteristic is love for Chibiusa. So all
> Mamorus love her.

Not all Mamorus behave exactly the same because their situations
are different. Those who are closer to the Original Mamoru will,
in fact, love Chibi-Usa. It's merely those who resist their true
nature or who are distanced from the Oneness that will hate
Chibi-Usa.

> (ObSerious: I do like myself. I do have friends. Don't want anyone
> worrying about me. :)

^_^

--
..Mamoru

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Trixie wrote:

> >> You can't be another Mamoru. We're all part of the one Mamoru.
> >>
> >> Mamoru
> >
> >But at this point in time we currently exist as seperate,
> >individual manifestations of the Oneness That Is Mamoru, hence
> >the reference to myself as "another" Mamoru.
>
> Oh, I see you are the egomaniac part of me.

There, now you see. Each perceived "individual" is actually
a reflection of one aspect of the Oneness That Is Mamoru.

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Trixie wrote:

> [snipsig]
> >> ehehehehehe. This made my day^_^ I bookmarked it, even. ACK! Does that mean
> >> that I'm Mamoru too...?
> >
> >Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
> >Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.
> >

> Oh wow. Profound.

It is but the Truth of The Oneness That Is Mamoru.

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

The real question is whether the cards were ever a house at all. ^_^

> Casey didn't make a serious argument and it can be easily toppled in a
> number of different ways. We're having fun with it. I believe we ALL see
> the fallacies with the "everyone is Mamoru" reasoning. We're playing along
> because it's fun, for us at least.

To put it bluntly, the whole argument is a huge pile of utter
nonsense. ^_^ Just take it with a grain of salt, laugh a bit, and
start calling yourself Mamoru. That's what we're doing. ^_^

Casey McCann

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

Of course. I think it's rather obvious. :P I don't actually think
the entire world is populated by pink-haired anime girls named
Mamoru in disguise, do you? Take the thing in context and have some
fun. That's the whole point of this. ^_^

Heck, I don't even buy into the Setsuna-as-Mamoru-in-drag thing
except as a joke. ^_^

--
..Casey McCann, himself again for a moment

Adrian Tymes

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Casey McCann wrote:
> Note that the only character in BSSM who isn't ACTUALLY Mamoru
> is Chibi-Usa, his clone. Since she doesn't know her father's
> secret, she would have no reason to wear a disguise. And since
> clones always look exactly like the original, Mamoru's natural
> form, beneath all the disguises, must be a girl with pink hair.

Actually, Chibi-Usa was Mamoru's first form. Yes, that's right: Mamoru
gave birth to himself. Chibi-Usa went back in time multiple times; one
time, she just stayed and took on the name "Mamoru".

Frank White

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <OQnx6aMd#GA.114@upnetnews03>, Sch...@email.msn.com says...

>*smiles* And isn't there a manga pic where the Senshi are all wearing
>tuxedos? Ah, yes. Here- http://homestead.com/schloob/files/senshiintux1.jpg
>and if you want to see the other half of the pic go here-
>http://homestead.com/schloob/files/senshiintux2.jpg
>She Has No DNA

HOTARU NO KAWAIIIII!!!!!!!!!

What the hell happened to Setsuna's hair?

FW

Frodoj13

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
>As a genetic duplicate of Mamoru she is Mamoru while she is not Mamoru.
>
>Mamoru

mind boggling, isn't it?

-Goku Saotome-
And so ended the first day of the faculty's great"closed campus"enforcement
plan
"We end with a draw today!" "But tomorrow we fight again!"
"Well, at least we got out of one afternoon of classes.."
"How much longer is the school year?"

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

Hey, Mamoru.. that's what I'm doing. I don't know what's wrong with Mamoru
over there.

Mamoru

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Trixie wrote:

> In article <36F86399...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
> <ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Trixie wrote:
> >>
> >> In article <36F85C6A...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
> >> <ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Casey didn't make a serious argument and it can be easily toppled in a
> >> number of different ways. We're having fun with it. I believe we ALL see
> >> the fallacies with the "everyone is Mamoru" reasoning. We're playing along
> >> because it's fun, for us at least.
> >>
> >> Trixie... er I mean Mamoru...
> >
> >I know ... and it's fun to pick at the logic, for me. :) Don't worry, I'm
> >sure Casey can dig up some rebuttals.
>
> There's not much to pick apart. I'm sure he can come up with some
> rebuttals, but geez... what's the point? Like I said, if any of the rest
> of us had taken his post seriously, we could've picked it apart with ease.
> Casey CANNOT make a sound argument that Mamoru is everyone because it
> isn't true. This is why it baffles me that you could find it fun to "pick
> at the logic" of his rather lighthearted post for it's SO EASY to do.
>
> Trixie.. er.. I mean Mamoru again!

Uh ... like it's not easy to come up with "we are all Mamoru" -isms?
You have your fun, I'll have mine. :)

--
Robert Hutchinson -- but I'll ease up a little; I can be too serious
sometimes.

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Casey McCann wrote:
<snip>

> To put it bluntly, the whole argument is a huge pile of utter
> nonsense. ^_^ Just take it with a grain of salt, laugh a bit, and
> start calling yourself Mamoru. That's what we're doing. ^_^

I'm taking it with a grain of salt, laughing a bit, and teasingly picking
at your arguments ...

--
Robert Hutchinson -- why is this so confusing?

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <36F87BDF...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Casey McCann wrote:
><snip>
>> To put it bluntly, the whole argument is a huge pile of utter
>> nonsense. ^_^ Just take it with a grain of salt, laugh a bit, and
>> start calling yourself Mamoru. That's what we're doing. ^_^
>
>I'm taking it with a grain of salt, laughing a bit, and teasingly picking
>at your arguments ...
>
>> --
>> ..Mamoru
>
>--
>Robert Hutchinson -- why is this so confusing?

It's not confusing.

Mamoru

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <36F87B83...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Trixie wrote:
>>
>> In article <36F86399...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
>> <ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Trixie wrote:

>> >I know ... and it's fun to pick at the logic, for me. :) Don't worry, I'm
>> >sure Casey can dig up some rebuttals.
>>
>> There's not much to pick apart. I'm sure he can come up with some
>> rebuttals, but geez... what's the point? Like I said, if any of the rest
>> of us had taken his post seriously, we could've picked it apart with ease.
>> Casey CANNOT make a sound argument that Mamoru is everyone because it
>> isn't true. This is why it baffles me that you could find it fun to "pick
>> at the logic" of his rather lighthearted post for it's SO EASY to do.
>>
>> Trixie.. er.. I mean Mamoru again!
>
>Uh ... like it's not easy to come up with "we are all Mamoru" -isms?
>You have your fun, I'll have mine. :)

Of course it's easy to come up with we are all Mamoru-isms, but it does
take more creativity and humor than picking apart a non-existant argument.

>--
>Robert Hutchinson -- but I'll ease up a little; I can be too serious
>sometimes.

This is not the thread for seriousness. ^_^;

Mamoru

Frodoj13

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

>--
>Robert Hutchinson -- after writing that, "Mamoru" is starting to seem
>like the strangest name to me. ^_^

heh. There's a guy named Mamoru in the credits to Ranma. In fact, I've noticed
its a rather common Japanese name. Spooky..

-Mamoru

Frodoj13

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
>Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
>Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.
>
>You know, I just realized how important this discovery is. It
>would have made President Clinton's impeachment trial much
>simpler if we had realized that it was a group of Mamorus
>trying to impeach themself for having an affair with himself
>and then lying to himselves about it. ^_^

eheheheheehe. This isn't fair. 4 Ranma episodes in a row, and then I read
htis^_^ you people are trying to kill me.

-Mamoru, I think

Frodoj13

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

>Oh, I see you are the egomaniac part of me.
>
>Mamoru

woah, cool word

-Mamoru, the egomaniac

Frodoj13

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

>You do realize ANYBODY could "tumble the whole house of cards"? Obviously,
>Casey didn't make a serious argument and it can be easily toppled in a
>number of different ways. We're having fun with it. I believe we ALL see
>the fallacies with the "everyone is Mamoru" reasoning. We're playing along
>because it's fun, for us at least.
>
>Trixie... er I mean Mamoru...

Mamoru just wants to have fuun!

-Goku Saotome-
Kasumi is cool! "Oh my!" "Bye Bye Birdie!" "Oh Dear. I'm about to do something
evil again!"
But Akane is cooler^_^ "HONESTLY, YOU PERVERT!"

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <19990324015005...@ng155.aol.com>, frod...@aol.com
(Frodoj13) wrote:

Many Mamorus are so in touch with their Mamoruness that they actually use
the name Mamoru. We should all follow their wonderful example.

Mamoru, notes most of these enlightened Mamorus are in Japan ^_^

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

So, ChibiUsa is the True Form. The Source. The Truth. This is why some
lash out against her. They cannot admit that we are only a form of the
Great ChibiUsa.

Mamoru

Cyborg Mermaid

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Casey McCann wrote:

> > > Ah, but love isn't necessarily romantic in nature. And we all
> > > know that big-hearted Usagi loves everyone, including you.
> >
> > Prove that she loves everyone, and prove she is aware of my existence. :)
>
> We know that she loves everyone because Sailor Moon embodies love and
> forgiveness. That's just the way the show works. Usagi loves
> everybody. And Usagi doesn't have to know you exist; she loves
> everybody, even people she's never met. ^_^

Yeah, she just loved Metallia to death.... ;)

Gally|Cyborg Mermaid
who is Seiya, the most divine aspect of The Oneness of Mamoru.

gally|mooniecode (1.12.o5)
SM:5+ F:sVe+[+]Ur>+[+]Se>+[+]:vMi+Al:aAr:p[S][*]
D:sTa--:vKa-Tn-:pR2
X:****:a61s++|90d:m16r|7s O:d-:s-:o-:a-:h:x-
P:a20:s56:w:f:eG:hBlD+:t--:cWhNA:bA:*Vr:x:r+|-

Mamoru

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Casey McCann wrote:

> Robert Hutchinson wrote:
>
> > I do not love anyone. No one loves me. I am not related to anyone.
> > I have no personal interactions whatsoever. So nyaaah. :-P
> >
> > Not Mamoru
>
> Ah, but love isn't necessarily romantic in nature. And we all
> know that big-hearted Usagi loves everyone, including you.
> Besides, Mamoru is so self-absorbed that he completely refuses
> to associate with anyone else. Therefore, since any friends you
> have must all be Mamoru, you have to be Mamoru too.
>
> Note that this is clearly the reason behind Chibi-Usa's
> unpopularity. Since, being a clone, her actual status as a
> Mamoru is questionable, it causes a violent hatred reaction
> in some Mamorus.

You're all crazy. o_o;

Mamoru

KK

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

Casey McCann wrote:

> Frodoj13 wrote:
> >
> > >Quite logical, ne? ^_^
> > >
> > >Thank you for your time.
> > >

> > >--
> > > ..Casey McCann

> > >--
> > > Mad Scientist Quote of the Several Days:
> > > "You . . . You're mad!"
> > > "Mad? I'm about to conquer the world, and you call me mad? I'm
> > > not mad, I'm happy!"
> > >

> > ehehehehehe. This made my day^_^ I bookmarked it, even. ACK! Does that mean
> > that I'm Mamoru too...?
>

> Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
> Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.

I think therefore I am Mamoru.

Mamoru

> --
> ..Casey McCann

Eterna

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <36F897...@svsu.edu>,
camc...@svsu.edu wrote:

> > >But at this point in time we currently exist as seperate,
> > >individual manifestations of the Oneness That Is Mamoru, hence
> > >the reference to myself as "another" Mamoru.
> >
> > Oh, I see you are the egomaniac part of me.
>
> There, now you see. Each perceived "individual" is actually
> a reflection of one aspect of the Oneness That Is Mamoru.

*Girl who looks exactly like ChibiUsa but with purple hair walks in*

There you are Mamoru! I've finally caught up with you!

*Pulls BAK from behind her back* Now hold still... this will only take a
moment.

*CLUB*

This little Mamoru don't want no philosophy!

-Mamoru, the self-appointed Avatar of Confusion.

MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6+ F:sPl>++Me+:vBl+Ru:aRy>[+]Na>[+]
D:vMtGa- X:*:a24s+[+]|75d+[+] O:d[+]:s:o+[+]:a-[++]:h++:x?
P:a19:s6:w+:f[+]:eGDg:hBk[+]:t-:*Cn:y?:r+[-]|

"Here, have a flowerpot."
-Mamoru

(What? You didn't know that all characters in other animes are Mamoru also?)

Tuxedo Ramen

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Caught with their hand in alt.fan.sailor-moon's cookie jar, NeoFisheye
and his SMS fansubs <train...@earthlink.net> blurted:

>PmChivas wrote:
>>
>> In article <36F7B8...@shaw.wave.ca>,
>> v.de...@shaw.wave.ca wrote:
>> > Casey McCann wrote:
>> >
>> > <snip,snip>

>> > Absolutely.
>> >
>> > Veronica (who finally realizes that she is Mamoru too ^_^)
>> >

>> That means after all my dislike of Mamoru, I'm actually
>> hating myself. I am Mamoru!!
>
>Hmm... I wonder where this puts Mord and his M.A.D.N.E.S.S. group... ^_~

And what's really interesting about this is- where does this put
Seiya? Is he competing against himself for the chance to go out with
himself?
--
Tuxedo Ramen, Everyone's favorite well dressed noodle
The internet isn't making people smarter, people are making the internet dumber.

Roshni41

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Roshni41, who is NOT Mamoru (and thus prolly some alien entity) writes:

Of course, it's possible Mamoru's real form is ChibiUsa, and thus the entire
SenshiVerse is populated by ChibiUsas.

O_o

"I know you're here ya little FlamingoHead, so come on out!"
- SerenaTsukino
("Serena Times Two")

Korb

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Casey McCann wrote in message <36F881...@svsu.edu>...

>Frodoj13 wrote:
>>
>> >Quite logical, ne? ^_^
>> >
>> >Thank you for your time.
>> >
>> >--
>> > ..Casey McCann
>> >--
>> > Mad Scientist Quote of the Several Days:
>> > "You . . . You're mad!"
>> > "Mad? I'm about to conquer the world, and you call me mad? I'm
>> > not mad, I'm happy!"
>> >

>> ehehehehehe. This made my day^_^ I bookmarked it, even. ACK! Does that
mean
>> that I'm Mamoru too...?
>
>Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
>Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.

Sound vaugely like a Beatles lyric...

>You know, I just realized how important this discovery is. It
>would have made President Clinton's impeachment trial much
>simpler if we had realized that it was a group of Mamorus
>trying to impeach themself for having an affair with himself
>and then lying to himselves about it. ^_^

LOL!! I can just see Mamoru on all the political talk shows:

Host (also Mamoru): "Are you aware of all the trouble you caused yourself?"
Mamoru: "Yes."
Host: "Did you enjoy doing it?"
Mamoru: "Yes."
Host: "Do you think you should impeach yourself?"
Mamoru: "No."

Korb ("I did not have sexual relations with myself, Mr. Chiba...")
------------------------------
Just your average 18-year old NT Admin and Webmaster
http://www.teleport.com/~dorr/
do...@teleport.com.ick.spam
*** Remove ".ick.spam" from e-mail address to reply ***
------------------------------
MoonieCode (1.12.05)
<http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/towers/7933/mooniecode.txt>
SM:5-[7] F:sVe++[+++]Sa+:vM9>+Nh:aMm+:pSNh D:sCh--:aPrPe:pR1
X:a2r|104s++|50d:m0r|1s O:d--:s-:o++:a-:h++:x?
P:a18:s59:w:f:eBg:hBr:t-:cWh:b?:*Sg:y:r+|

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

Well, and another thing ...

<knock knock>

Hang on, I'll be right back ...

<thud> <shuffle shuffle>

As I was saying ... what was I saying? Oh well.

Mamoru

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Trixie wrote:

> In article <36F87BDF...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson

> <ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Casey McCann wrote:
> ><snip>
> >> To put it bluntly, the whole argument is a huge pile of utter
> >> nonsense. ^_^ Just take it with a grain of salt, laugh a bit, and
> >> start calling yourself Mamoru. That's what we're doing. ^_^
> >
> >I'm taking it with a grain of salt, laughing a bit, and teasingly picking
> >at your arguments ...
> >
> >> --
> >> ..Mamoru
> >
> >--
> >Robert Hutchinson -- why is this so confusing?
>
> It's not confusing.
>
> Mamoru

It's not? That confuses me ...

Confused Mamoru

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Roshni41 wrote:

> Roshni41, who is NOT Mamoru (and thus prolly some alien entity) writes:
>
> >From: trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
> >Date: Wed, Mar 24, 1999 02:03 EST

> >>heh. There's a guy named Mamoru in the credits to Ranma. In fact, I've
> >noticed
> >>its a rather common Japanese name. Spooky..
> >>
> >>-Mamoru
> >
> >Many Mamorus are so in touch with their Mamoruness that they actually use
> >the name Mamoru. We should all follow their wonderful example.
> >
> >Mamoru, notes most of these enlightened Mamorus are in Japan ^_^
>
> Of course, it's possible Mamoru's real form is ChibiUsa, and thus the entire
> SenshiVerse is populated by ChibiUsas.
>
> O_o

*gasp* I like this even more now! ^_^

Mamoru who might really be Chibiusa

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

But who's the one who deals in time travel to begin with? Who's the one
most commonly known to be Mamoru? Hmmmmmm?

Setsuna time traveled a lot, and some have theorized that time travel can
set up parallel dimensions. Perhaps it is only in this universe that
Chibiusa is the One. Who knows who might be Mamoru in other timelines?

Mamoru -- Read more about it in my new book, "The Theory of Mamoru
Relativity"

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <36F974FE...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Mamoru was all and it was good. Then he becamest lonely and he created in
perfect image ChibiUsa, his undisguised self. And lo, he did send her
through the strands of time. Alas, he was beset by mental and physical
illness and verily did lose track of himself as well as the True Source,
ChibiUsa: The Pure Form. Mamoru is the form, ChibiUsa is the focus.

Mamoru

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <36F973C8...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Trixie wrote:
>>
>> In article <36F87BDF...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson

>> <ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Casey McCann wrote:
>> ><snip>
>> >
>> >I'm taking it with a grain of salt, laughing a bit, and teasingly picking
>> >at your arguments ...

>> >--
>> >Robert Hutchinson -- why is this so confusing?
>>
>> It's not confusing.
>>
>> Mamoru
>
>It's not? That confuses me ...
>
>Confused Mamoru

I knew what you were doing, but since Casey admitted that he didn't
believe his argument I didn't know why you'd want to do it.

Of course, even though Casey [who is really me] didn't believe it and you
[also really me] didn't believe it: it was the truth. ^-^

Mamoru

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <36F97392...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
<ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Trixie wrote:
>>
>> In article <36F87B83...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
>> <ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[sniff] It's good to have you back, Mamoru.

Mamoru

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Trixie wrote:

> Robert Hutchinson wrote:
>
> >Trixie wrote:
> >>
> >> Robert Hutchinson wrote:
<snip>

> >> It's not confusing.
> >>
> >> Mamoru
> >
> >It's not? That confuses me ...
> >
> >Confused Mamoru
>
> I knew what you were doing, but since Casey admitted that he didn't
> believe his argument I didn't know why you'd want to do it.
>
> Of course, even though Casey [who is really me] didn't believe it and you
> [also really me] didn't believe it: it was the truth. ^-^
>
> Mamoru

So I ... I mean you ... I mean they have problems making up their mind?
Got it.

Mamoru -- of course I get it, since you do. :)

Robert Hutchinson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Phoenix wrote:

> Trixie wrote:
>
> <snipped>

> > So, ChibiUsa is the True Form. The Source. The Truth. This is why some
> > lash out against her. They cannot admit that we are only a form of the
> > Great ChibiUsa.
>
> I think that covers it. ^_-
>
> Phoenix ;{)

We know that Mamoru(s) is/are willing to lie to protect those he/they love(s).
Since Mamoru loves Chibiusa, we *all* love her, and those who say they
don't are merely attempting to protect her in some fashion.

Mamoru -- Chibibashers ... what a bunch of swell people <sniffle>

Adrian Tymes

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Roshni41 wrote:
> Of course, it's possible Mamoru's real form is ChibiUsa, and thus the entire
> SenshiVerse is populated by ChibiUsas.

So, we're all Chibi-Usa?

Casey McCann

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Tuxedo Ramen wrote:
> >Hmm... I wonder where this puts Mord and his M.A.D.N.E.S.S. group... ^_~
>
> And what's really interesting about this is- where does this put
> Seiya? Is he competing against himself for the chance to go out with
> himself?

Of course. Seiya is but another aspect of the Oneness That Is
Mamoru.

Casey McCann

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Korb wrote:
> >> ehehehehehe. This made my day^_^ I bookmarked it, even. ACK! Does that
> mean
> >> that I'm Mamoru too...?
> >
> >Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
> >Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.
>
> Sound vaugely like a Beatles lyric...

Now you mention it, yeah . . . probably subsonciously picked that
up from my sister Mamoru, who's a big fan of the Beatles. Who
are, of course, four Mamorus. ^_^

> >You know, I just realized how important this discovery is. It
> >would have made President Clinton's impeachment trial much
> >simpler if we had realized that it was a group of Mamorus
> >trying to impeach themself for having an affair with himself
> >and then lying to himselves about it. ^_^
>
> LOL!! I can just see Mamoru on all the political talk shows:
>
> Host (also Mamoru): "Are you aware of all the trouble you caused yourself?"
> Mamoru: "Yes."
> Host: "Did you enjoy doing it?"
> Mamoru: "Yes."
> Host: "Do you think you should impeach yourself?"
> Mamoru: "No."
>
> Korb ("I did not have sexual relations with myself, Mr. Chiba...")

LOL. ^_^

Casey McCann

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Trixie wrote:
> >> Casey didn't make a serious argument and it can be easily toppled in a
> >> number of different ways. We're having fun with it. I believe we ALL see
> >> the fallacies with the "everyone is Mamoru" reasoning. We're playing along
> >> because it's fun, for us at least.
> >
> >To put it bluntly, the whole argument is a huge pile of utter
> >nonsense. ^_^ Just take it with a grain of salt, laugh a bit, and
> >start calling yourself Mamoru. That's what we're doing. ^_^
> >
> >--
> > ..Mamoru
>
> Hey, Mamoru.. that's what I'm doing. I don't know what's wrong with Mamoru
> over there.

Me neither, Mamoru. Sometimes I really worry about ourself.

--
..Mamoru

Casey McCann

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Roshni41 wrote:

> Roshni41, who is NOT Mamoru (and thus prolly some alien entity) writes:
>
> >From: trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
> >Date: Wed, Mar 24, 1999 02:03 EST

> >>heh. There's a guy named Mamoru in the credits to Ranma. In fact, I've
> >noticed
> >>its a rather common Japanese name. Spooky..
> >>
> >>-Mamoru
> >
> >Many Mamorus are so in touch with their Mamoruness that they actually use
> >the name Mamoru. We should all follow their wonderful example.
> >
> >Mamoru, notes most of these enlightened Mamorus are in Japan ^_^
>
> Of course, it's possible Mamoru's real form is ChibiUsa, and thus the entire
> SenshiVerse is populated by ChibiUsas.
>
> O_o

I thought I discussed that? You see, since Chibi-Usa is a clone
of Mamoru, but doesn't know that her father is really everybody
else on the planet, she would have no reason to wear a disguise,
unlike her dad. And clones look exactly like the original.
Therefore, Mamoru's natural form, without any disguise at all,
is a pink-haired girl. ^_^

--
..Mamoru, who actually looks like Chibi-Usa

Casey McCann

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Cyborg Mermaid wrote:

> > > Prove that she loves everyone, and prove she is aware of my existence. :)
> >
> > We know that she loves everyone because Sailor Moon embodies love and
> > forgiveness. That's just the way the show works. Usagi loves
> > everybody. And Usagi doesn't have to know you exist; she loves
> > everybody, even people she's never met. ^_^
>
> Yeah, she just loved Metallia to death.... ;)

Well, Metallia wasn't exactly human. So I don't know if she was
Mamoru or not. Same goes for Pharoh 90 . . .

--
..Mamoru

Casey McCann

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Mamoru wrote:
> > Ah, but love isn't necessarily romantic in nature. And we all
> > know that big-hearted Usagi loves everyone, including you.
> > Besides, Mamoru is so self-absorbed that he completely refuses
> > to associate with anyone else. Therefore, since any friends you
> > have must all be Mamoru, you have to be Mamoru too.
> >
> > Note that this is clearly the reason behind Chibi-Usa's
> > unpopularity. Since, being a clone, her actual status as a
> > Mamoru is questionable, it causes a violent hatred reaction
> > in some Mamorus.
>
> You're all crazy. o_o;

No, we are The Oneness That Is Mamoru. As are you, Mamoru. We
are all Mamoru.

Trixie

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

>> >To put it bluntly, the whole argument is a huge pile of utter
>> >nonsense. ^_^ Just take it with a grain of salt, laugh a bit, and
>> >start calling yourself Mamoru. That's what we're doing. ^_^
>> >
>> >--
>> > ..Mamoru
>>
>> Hey, Mamoru.. that's what I'm doing. I don't know what's wrong with Mamoru
>> over there.
>
>Me neither, Mamoru. Sometimes I really worry about ourself.
>
>--
> ..Mamoru

Well, Mamoru. We, I mean I, just need to realize that we, I mean I, am
totally wonderful and cool and fabulous and just almost nearly as good as
ChibiUsa: The Pure Form. I think it's just hard for us, I mean me, to
accept our inherent greatness. Or something.

Mamoru

Phoenix

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Trixie wrote:

<snipped>

> So, ChibiUsa is the True Form. The Source. The Truth. This is why some
> lash out against her. They cannot admit that we are only a form of the
> Great ChibiUsa.

I think that covers it. ^_-

Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
D:sSt> X:***:a[*]r|[Cl][R]S SS[*]s+++|ClRd+:m1r|15s++
O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a45:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

Veronica Dekker

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Tuxedo Ramen wrote:

> Caught with their hand in alt.fan.sailor-moon's cookie jar, NeoFisheye
> and his SMS fansubs <train...@earthlink.net> blurted:
>
> >PmChivas wrote:

> >> That means after all my dislike of Mamoru, I'm actually
> >> hating myself. I am Mamoru!!
> >
> >Hmm... I wonder where this puts Mord and his M.A.D.N.E.S.S. group... ^_~
>
> And what's really interesting about this is- where does this put
> Seiya? Is he competing against himself for the chance to go out with
> himself?

Since Seiya looks so much like Mamoru.
Is he another clone? Like Chibi-Usa?

Mamoru (who is singing his new fav song)
<singing to the tune of "Devil Inside" by INXS>
Mamoru inside
Mamoru inside
Every single one of us
has Mamoru inside

Tuxedo Ramen

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Caught with their hand in alt.fan.sailor-moon's cookie jar, Robert
Hutchinson <ser...@hotmail.com> blurted:

>Trixie wrote:
>>
>> In article <36F87BDF...@hotmail.com>, Robert Hutchinson
>> <ser...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Casey McCann wrote:
>> ><snip>

>> >I'm taking it with a grain of salt, laughing a bit, and teasingly picking
>> >at your arguments ...

>> >--

>> >Robert Hutchinson -- why is this so confusing?

>> It's not confusing.
>>
>> Mamoru
>
>It's not? That confuses me ...
>
>Confused Mamoru

There's a nice little Mamoru over in alt.fan.power-rangers who just
LOVE you.

Casey McCann

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Trixie wrote:

> >> Hey, Mamoru.. that's what I'm doing. I don't know what's wrong with Mamoru
> >> over there.
> >
> >Me neither, Mamoru. Sometimes I really worry about ourself.
> >
> >--
> > ..Mamoru
>
> Well, Mamoru. We, I mean I, just need to realize that we, I mean I, am
> totally wonderful and cool and fabulous and just almost nearly as good as
> ChibiUsa: The Pure Form. I think it's just hard for us, I mean me, to
> accept our inherent greatness. Or something.
>
> Mamoru

I agree, Mamoru. But then, that's not surprising, is it? ^_^

BouncyMonk

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
>There, now you see. Each perceived "individual" is actually
>a reflection of one aspect of the Oneness That Is Mamoru.
>
>--
> ..Mamoru
>--

So my love of Top Hats and Ami-chan is only a sign of my one-ness with Mamoru?

Wheew... Glad that's settled...

Mamoru
Sailor Mamoru's Personal Fan Boy
*remove nospam for mail*
----------
"Authority? It's all right here in the "Encylopedia of Evil Spirits", the
indispensable reference of all 10,000 Japanese Sorceresses!"
Mamoru
"Beautiful Dreamer"

BouncyMonk

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
>Of course you are. You are Mamoru. I am Mamoru. We are Mamoru.
>Mamoru is us. Mamoru is All.

Hmmmm and they wonder why we get called "Moonies" so often...

:::shaves head, goes to airport with a dozen roses:::
Accept this Rose... from Mamo-chan

BouncyMonk

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
>It's not confusing.
>
>Mamoru

Here's a confusing thought.... are Dubbed Characters Mamoru? Is Darien Mamoru?
IS Serena? Serena _isn't_ Usagi... and Usagi is Mamoru... so can Serena be
Mamoru?

::;wondering if being in touch with his inner Mamoru is illegal in this
state:::

Trixie

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
In article <19990325024045...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,
bounc...@aol.comnospam (BouncyMonk) wrote:

>>It's not confusing.
>>
>>Mamoru
>>

>Here's a confusing thought.... are Dubbed Characters Mamoru? Is Darien Mamoru?
>IS Serena? Serena _isn't_ Usagi... and Usagi is Mamoru... so can Serena be
>Mamoru?

Darien is part of Mamoru. And so, Serena is part of Mamoru also.

Mamoru

BouncyMonk

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
>Darien is part of Mamoru. And so, Serena is part of Mamoru also.

So do we hate the dub because of bad acting and editing... or simply because it
denies the existince of Mamoru...

Inquiring Mamorus want to know...

Trixie

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
In article <19990325030602...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,
bounc...@aol.comnospam (BouncyMonk) wrote:

The dub represents the part of Mamoru that wishes to deny his, I mean my,
inherent Mamoruness. The dub doesn't completely discount the existence of
Mamoru.. although it fails to use the name Mamoru.. but some fear within
its Mamoru prevents it from attaining perfect Mamoruness. Therefore,
Mamorus who are in touch with the Oneness will be dissatisfied.

Mamoru

Tuxedo Ramen

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Caught with their hand in alt.fan.sailor-moon's cookie jar, Adrian
Tymes <win...@soca.com> blurted:

>Roshni41 wrote:
>> Of course, it's possible Mamoru's real form is ChibiUsa, and thus the entire
>> SenshiVerse is populated by ChibiUsas.
>

>So, we're all Chibi-Usa?

Yeah. It must be really lonely.

Roshni41

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
>EVERYBODY!!! *secrets revealed!*
>From: Casey McCann <camc...@svsu.edu>
>Date: Thu, Mar 25, 1999 02:24 EST

>Roshni41 wrote:
>>
>> Roshni41, who is NOT Mamoru (and thus prolly some alien entity) writes:
>>
>> >From: trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
>> >Date: Wed, Mar 24, 1999 02:03 EST

>> >noticed

>> >Many Mamorus are so in touch with their Mamoruness that they actually use
>> >the name Mamoru. We should all follow their wonderful example.
>> >
>> >Mamoru, notes most of these enlightened Mamorus are in Japan ^_^
>>
>> Of course, it's possible Mamoru's real form is ChibiUsa, and thus the
>entire
>> SenshiVerse is populated by ChibiUsas.
>>
>> O_o
>
>I thought I discussed that? You see, since Chibi-Usa is a clone
>of Mamoru, but doesn't know that her father is really everybody
>else on the planet, she would have no reason to wear a disguise,
>unlike her dad. And clones look exactly like the original.
>Therefore, Mamoru's natural form, without any disguise at all,
>is a pink-haired girl. ^_^

Like ChibiChibi....

So, if ChibiUsa is Mamoru's purer future form, we oughtta call her
MamoruMamoru.

Casey McCann

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
BouncyMonk wrote:
> >There, now you see. Each perceived "individual" is actually
> >a reflection of one aspect of the Oneness That Is Mamoru.
> >
> >--
> > ..Mamoru
> >--
>
> So my love of Top Hats and Ami-chan is only a sign of my one-ness with Mamoru?

Correct.

> Wheew... Glad that's settled...

It's great to finally realize your True Oneness with Mamoru, is
it not?

Eldrick Tobin, Master of Perversion

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
After Eldrick had made the latest ICH have Fanboys! references, rosh...@aol.com
(Roshni41), screamed "No!!", adding the following after that...

>Roshni41, who is NOT Mamoru (and thus prolly some alien entity) writes:
>

>>From: trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
>>Date: Wed, Mar 24, 1999 02:03 EST

>>>heh. There's a guy named Mamoru in the credits to Ranma. In fact, I've
>>noticed
>>>its a rather common Japanese name. Spooky..
>>>
>>>-Mamoru
>>
>>Many Mamorus are so in touch with their Mamoruness that they actually use
>>the name Mamoru. We should all follow their wonderful example.
>>
>>Mamoru, notes most of these enlightened Mamorus are in Japan ^_^
>
>Of course, it's possible Mamoru's real form is ChibiUsa, and thus the entire
>SenshiVerse is populated by ChibiUsas.
>

>O_o

Kawaii kawaii kawaii!!! Now we can have a nice big tea party-chan with little
apron-chans and it'll be so kawaii neh neh?

Eldrick Tobin
--
This sig rated an Ami Kintaro kiss of approval for it's creator. Yum
It is by will alone I set the car in motion;

It is loading more messages.