Rand Paul’s claim — twice in one day — that he has a biology degree..

Kurt Lochner

Mar 5, 2015, 10:22:51 AM3/5/15
Excerpted from;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892

"Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
Herald-Leader."

--
"Conservatives have no ideas; just irritable mental
gestures which seek to resemble ideas"

culpepper cattle company

Mar 5, 2015, 11:30:49 AM3/5/15
On 3/5/2015 8:23 AM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> Excerpted from;
> ===================================
> And that's what I really wrote to you about..
>
> I've been making noises about the propulsion scenarios
> involved with these sighting. Letting the sightings display
> the overall characteristics of such a machine saves alot of
> guesswork. The international sightings pointed it out,
> at least to me, when one guy said that it sounded kinda like
> a refrigerator taking off.
>
> -- I like to play with rockets and balloons and do Playdo terraforming.
> Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet node 1:104/422 UUCP:
> !scicom!paranet!User_Name INTERNET:
> Kurt_L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG
> =================================== ---==BA==---

LOLOLOL!!!!

Salty Stan

Mar 5, 2015, 12:14:11 PM3/5/15
You should really think this through, Kurt. You know what they say about people in glass houses...

Dänk 42Ø

Mar 5, 2015, 12:45:16 PM3/5/15
On 03/05/2015 03:23 PM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> Excerpted from;
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>

> "Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
> never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
> Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
> time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
> have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
> changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
> Herald-Leader."

I'm not sure how scandalous this is. I am reminded of the
time "Dr." Laura was attacked by gay activists for her opinion
on homosexuality, their weapon of mass destruction being that
she had a degree in PHYSIOLOGY, not PSYCHOLOGY, as if that
were a requirement to give two-bit advice on a radio talk
show. Laura never presented herself as a licensed
psychotherapist, and some might wonder why a government
license to give two-bit Dear Abby advice is even required.

culpepper cattle company

Mar 5, 2015, 12:49:44 PM3/5/15
On 3/5/2015 10:45 AM, Dänk 42Ø wrote:
> and some might wonder why a government
> license to give two-bit Dear Abby advice is even required.

Some might ponder why a pot-head like you even offers comment here.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2015, 8:44:59 PM3/5/15
Mindless Man's posts to FIDONET and PARANet are some of the funniest shit I've ever read.

culpepper cattle company

Mar 5, 2015, 9:13:37 PM3/5/15
Oh yes, by far so!

And now he plays at being the "dry" drunk here.

Classic stuff.

Urt seems to have a major X-Files crush on Mulder...

Kurt Lochner

Mar 6, 2015, 7:51:03 AM3/6/15
On 3/5/2015 11:14 AM, Faulty Sham blustered and sputtered again:

> On 3/5/2015 9:23 AM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
>>
>> Excerpted from;
>>
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>>
>> "Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
>> never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
>> Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
>> time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
>> have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
>> changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
>> Herald-Leader."
>>
>> --
>> "Conservatives have no ideas; just irritable mental
>> gestures which seek to resemble ideas"
>> -Lionel Trilling

Case in point..

> You should really think this through,

My university transcript and GRE scores indicate that I can,
unlike yourself. You're simply repeating political pabulum
and desperate attempts to 'shoot the messenger' instead of
addressing the facts presented above..

> You know what they say about people in glass houses...

So, that indicates to me that you really don't have an Associate
degree in CIT, despite your brief claims as having matriculated
at an accredited institute of higher learning..

Examples of this follow;

--
"You think think about that before you started in on Rand Paul"

"You don't don't the difference between a typo and a grammar mistake?"

"How can we insinuate against about your academic credentials?"

"If you were to ball a ball 500 miles above the Earth's surface"

"Anyway, I didn't even bother to out in the units in the equation"

"You do know that your it is a quadratic equation, not linear,
don't you"

"My first, using google for find a formula that is too
complicate for me to understand..."

"your inability to grasp complex concepts confirm that you simply
don't have the competence to don't warrant a serious debate."

"Did you know that Rush listener are on average, better education
and more intelligence that the population at large?"

"I posed a simple problem d/dx tanx. The drunk gave the
solution as du/dx(sex^2 U) and that solution is WRONG."

"d/dx tan(x) = sec^2(x)... has nothing...
NOT ONE THING to do with "differential equations"."

"Now, would you like me to correct your psychics mistakes?"

"You then add a few millileters of Hydrochoric acid"

"Not bad, but you make a tiny little erro."

"Is this some kind of Fruedian thing?"

"We'll assume a unit mass of unity."

"(What an idoit)"

Man of Mind

Mar 6, 2015, 7:58:42 AM3/6/15
On 3/5/2015 7:44 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> sniveled:

> On 3/5/2015 9:23 AM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
>>
>> Excerpted from;
>>
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>>
>> "Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
>> never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
>> Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
>> time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
>> have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
>> changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
>> Herald-Leader."
>
> Mindless Man's posts

Hey, you should see the view from here..

--
"A rel physicist would know that."

"Yeah, that would explain the Ph.D. after my name."

"There are only four fundemental forces in nature"

"You think think about that before you started in on Rand Paul, did you?"

"You don't don't the difference between a typo and a grammar mistake?"

"Unless you're trying to incinerate "false precision", which
is the term that engineers actually use."

"It's obviously not possible to produce proof of a degree
that's a fabrication.."

"I'm not sure that your being a janitor actaully qualifies as "working
with" those people."

"If he did he's in good company because James Clerk Maxwell not
only said the same thing he went so far as to drafted the
equations we use to describe it."

"You have no obligation, but would surely take the opportunity
considfering it's at the heart of your claim that there exists
a force other than electromagnetism that explains the build up
of charge between the plates of a capacitor. And yeah, the
charge builds up between the plates, niwit."

Kurt Lochner

Mar 6, 2015, 8:12:12 AM3/6/15
On 3/5/2015 11:45 AM, Dämp H2Ø wrote:

> On 03/05/2015 03:23 PM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
>>
>> Excerpted from;
>>
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>>
>> "Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
>> never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
>> Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
>> time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
>> have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
>> changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
>> Herald-Leader."
>
> I'm not sure how scandalous this is.

Not much, other than the usual species of sociopathic behavior
on the behalf of an "integrity-challenged" right-wing politician..

> I am reminded of the time "Dr." Laura was attacked by
> gay activists for her opinion on homosexuality,

Well, she is certified for marriage counseling but had to
earn that why already dispensing 'advise' on that subject
on the public airwaves, which used be held to a much
higher standard, per the NAB charters of that era..

> Laura never presented herself as a licensed psychotherapist

But, Rand Paul has presented himself as a degreed biologist..

Dänk 42Ø

Mar 6, 2015, 8:20:15 AM3/6/15

Dänk 42Ø

Mar 6, 2015, 9:06:57 AM3/6/15
On 03/05/2015 05:49 PM, culpepper cattle company raved:
And many would ponder why anyone would ponder what an asshole like
you has to opine on anything. Really, your only argument against
my own personal opinions is that I like to smoke marijuana, yet I've
NEVER seen you explain why anyone should take your own opinions on
anything seriously. As far as I know, you are a chain-smoking
tobacco addict, yet you feel this should not affect other people's
opinion of you. Your goddamn stinky cigars and five-martini
DUI lunches make you a goddamn model fuckin' citizen, but my little
vice makes me felon. Fuck you. And your little dog, too.

Don't fuck with me. I am more lucid passed out than you will ever
be on your soberist of Sober Sundays. I guess you are free to
insult me for being a pothead, and gay, and a Satanist, and a
fan of Industrial music, but using these as your only argument
against my opinions makes you look retarded. So far you have not
offered anyone on this forum any reason to take YOUR opinions
seriously.

- - - - - -
http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/john-boehner-admits-giving-bribes-big-t

[Aww... Poor wittle Christian family tobacco companies can't
make a profit selling an addictive narcotic to drug addicts
without a gubmint subsidy!]

Salty Stan

Mar 6, 2015, 9:16:53 AM3/6/15
On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 7:51:03 AM UTC-5, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> On 3/5/2015 11:14 AM, Faulty Sham blustered and sputtered again:
> >
> > On 3/5/2015 9:23 AM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> >>
> >> Excerpted from;
> >>
> >> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
> >>
> >> "Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
> >> never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
> >> Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
> >> time, Duke's medical school did not require students to
> >> have a bachelor's degree, though the policy has since
> >> changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
> >> Herald-Leader."
> >>
> >> --
> >> "Conservatives have no ideas; just irritable mental
> >> gestures which seek to resemble ideas"
> >> -Lionel Trilling
>
> Case in point..
>
> > You should really think this through,
>
> My university transcript and GRE scores indicate that I can,
> unlike yourself.

Your posts here and on FidoNet indicate that you cannot...

> You're simply repeating political pabulum
> and desperate attempts to 'shoot the messenger' instead of
> addressing the facts presented above..

Unfortunately, your university transcript and GRE scores are not really valid if they are imaginary...

> > You know what they say about people in glass houses...

Think about that again, really hard.

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 11:51:42 AM3/6/15
On 3/6/2015 5:51 AM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> Examples of this follow
Your experiences with "gray aliens" and streetlights, Urtie?

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Subject: Shattering Assault?
Date: 14 Aug 91 20:18:26 GMT

> Streiber also speaks of psychic gifts that suddenly appear, unbidden,
> in people who have UFO experiences:"precognition, apparent
> telepathy, out-of-the-body perceptions, and even physical levitation.

I found that tolerable as a premise, but the
following jerked me wide-awake...

> Such people often find street lights mysteriously
> shutting down as they walk down the street.

Ut-ohhh, that's been happening around me.

--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 11:52:08 AM3/6/15
On 3/6/2015 6:12 AM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> the usual species of sociopathic behavior

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 12:20:56 PM3/6/15
From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Subject: Re: Roswell Discussion
Date: 19 Jul 91 07:47:43 GMT

Hey, what about this scenario....

Alien craft is attacked by another alien craft. Doomed
craft crashed in Roswell, NM and the local authorities
pack up the remains efficiently, quickly, squelch the
noises being made by the press. The other aliens hijack
the remains in mid-flight and the very same local air
officialdom that unwittingly aided these beings are now
left holding a weather balloon for their "evidence"...

So with that out of the way, I feel certain that there
exists the possibility for our differing cultures to live
together in this universe. Leaving the air force with a
balloon instead of advanced technologies demonstrates to
my way of thinking that they've at least got a sense of
humor....and?
My condolensces, I'm just an out of work physicist.
INTERNET: Kurt.Loch...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG
From: Kurt.Loch...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Subject: Re: The Coverup
Date: 6 Aug 91 16:46:55 GMT
Quote:
Hi Kurt,
To add to some people's idea that the Greys look like
insects, I'm reminded of an article in the most recent
UFO Magazine in which a man describes an encounter
with beings that looked like insects to him.
----------
I 'll be happy to sent you a copy of this article if
you want it.
Hmm, I'm wondering how you'll send it to me, I presume
US Snail-mail so here's the address....
500 S. State #40
Edmond, OK 73034
I got ahold of a copy of Strieber's Majestic and find
most of it to be interesting. I still get the impression
that the Roswell debris was hijacked in mid-air and that
the government officialdom is still quite embarrassed.
--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet node 1:104/422
UUCP: !scicom!paranet!User_Name
INTERNET: Kurt.Loch...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG

Oklahoma Space Alliance News
by Syd Henderson

The December Meeting of Oklahoma Space Alliance will actually be
our annual potluck Christmas Party, December 20 at Tom Koszoru's House
in Norman. The meeting will be at 3:00 p.m., with dinner following
sometime around 4:00 p.m. Prospective members are also welcome.
Tom's house is at 514 Fenwick Court in Norman. Take the Main
Street west exit off I- 35, proceed west past the Sooner Fashion Mall,
and turn right at 36th Street, and go north until you turn right on
Rambling Oaks (about half a mile north of Main Street). Fenwick Court is
the fourth or fifth street on the left. Tom's house is the last on the
left side. (Alternatively take the Robinson Street west exit, turn
south on 36th, left on Rambling Oaks and left on Fenwick Court. I think
there may still be some construction on this route.)
In addition to being a Christmas party, this is the meeting at
which we nominate our officers.
You should be receiving a copy of UPDATE the week before the
meeting with an agenda.

Minutes of October Meeting
Oklahoma Space Alliance met on Saturday, October 18, at the Air
Space Museum at the Kirkpatrick Center in Oklahoma City. Attending were
John Northcutt, Kurt Lochner-Harrington, Claire Stephens and Syd
Henderson. Unfortunately the October UPDATE didn't get out in time for
the meeting, and several of the postcards I mailed out did not arrive in
time, so not everyone got informed in time for the meeting
This meeting was a planning meeting for our party at SoonerCon
12. Syd volunteered (argh) to send for extra copies of the most recent
Ad Astra with the 3-D Mars panorama [sent for but not yet arrived as of
November 16], and to publish a special edition of OUTREACH and prepare
other literature and printouts.
Syd and Claire will also take care of the food (so far, mostly
chips, soda, and candy), although other contributions are welcome. We
will also bring petitions, and bumper stickers and other freebies.
Claire will bring the gravity funnel for the kitty,
I found a downloadable model of the Cassini space probe at the
Cassini web site at the Jet Propulsion Lab
(http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/cassini/model/) and Kurt agreed to construct
it. In addition, Kurt (and possibly Tim) will create flyers. Kurt will
try to construct balloon rockets.
We will also provide paper, crayons, colored pencils, etc., and
invite visitors to design a space colony.
Any attractive pictures we can display around the room are also
welcome.
From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Date: 14 Aug 91 20:18:26 GMT

> Streiber also speaks of psychic gifts that suddenly appear, unbidden,
> in people who have UFO experiences:"precognition, apparent
> telepathy, out-of-the-body perceptions, and even physical levitation.

I found that tolerable as a premise, but the
following jerked me wide-awake...

> Such people often find street lights mysteriously
> shutting down as they walk down the street.

Ut-ohhh, that's been happening around me.

--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 1:04:11 PM3/6/15
On 3/6/2015 7:06 AM, Dänk 42Ø wrote:
> Your goddamn stinky cigars and five-martini
> DUI lunches make you a goddamn model fuckin' citizen, but my little
> vice makes me felon. Fuck you. And your little dog, too.

LOLOLOL!!!!

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!

Folks, we have a hot button up for grabs here.

> Don't fuck with me. I am more lucid passed out than you will ever
> be on your soberist of Sober Sundays. I guess you are free to
> insult me for being a pothead, and gay, and a Satanist, and a
> fan of Industrial music, but using these as your only argument
> against my opinions makes you look retarded.

Seriously?

I guess you and the Utah-based army of queer doper devil boys will be
off to git me then!

LOLOL!

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 1:07:42 PM3/6/15
_
| |
| |
|_|
_| |_
| |~|_|_
: | | |_|
( --\`-' |
/ _ \ `-'
| `-' )
\ _ ' )'
| V |
| : |

Tom Sr.

Mar 6, 2015, 4:11:00 PM3/6/15

----------------
*Climate Trutherism*

"To be clear, Climate Trutherism is a conspiracy theory. It's not just that climate change isn't real, or isn't certain--it's that the world's leading climate scientists and climate organizations (who are all in agreement about it) are perpetrating what Senator James Inhofe calls The Greatest Hoax. This is all to, in Inhofe's words, 'dramatically and hugely increase regulation of each of our lives and business...'

"Indeed, not only individual scientists, but the entire network of Climate Truther think-tanks is a result of industry funding. Some are focused on climate trutherism specifically: The Global Climate Coalition, Heartland Institute, the Science and Environmental Policy Project, Friends of Science, and so on. Others are conservative think-tanks who take oil money and spew Climate Trutherism. ExxonMobil alone has supported the Competitive Enterprise Institute ($2m), Center for Strategic and International Studies ($2.4m), Annapolis Center for Science-Based Public Policy ($1.0m), American Enterprise Institute ($2.8m), and Heritage Foundation ($630k). The libertarian Cato institute is also a leading Climate Truther hub.

"The result has been an avalanche of bullshit. Nine "International Conferences on the Climate" sponsored by Heartland and featuring Climate Truthers disguised as climate experts. 130 books (and counting) denying the seriousness of environmental problems. Lots and lots of talking heads on Fox News.

"The avalanche has successfully buried the science. Today, only 42 percent of Americans believe that human-caused climate change is real. Compare that to 13,926 out of 13,950 peer-reviewed scientific articles published between 1991-2012. That's right, only 24 out of nearly 14,000 peer-reviewed articles reject the scientific consensus that human activity is affecting the climate.

"Yes, among actual experts, there is 99.83 percent agreement that climate change is a thing...

"Ironically, there's nearly as much consensus among Republican politicians--on the other side. Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, and Rick Santorum are all on record as being Climate Truthers. Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee have flatly contradicted past statements that weren't Truthy enough. Scott Walker is not on record, but he has shilled for the Heartland Institute. (Grist has a great primer on this.)

"The reason here is obvious: money. With the Koch Brothers alone pledging $900 million to buy the 2016 election, climate change is a clear third-rail for Republican presidential candidates. Climate change is also a thorny problem that will require international and governmental cooperation to address--neither of which are particularly beloved of conservatives...

"This is quite a successful conspiracy, hoodwinking the rest of the civilized world (and now India and China too) into surrendering their freedoms. That's a better record than the 9/11, vaccine, Obama birth certificate, fluoride, chemtrails, and international Zionist conspiracies put together. "The Greatest Hoax," indeed."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/23/armageddon-for-climate-change-deniers.html
----------------

. . .

Dänk 42Ø

Mar 6, 2015, 4:12:10 PM3/6/15
On 03/06/2015 06:07 PM, culpepper cattle company suffered
the following psychotic break:
> On 3/6/2015 6:20 AM, Dänk 42Ø wrote:
>>>
>>> Some might ponder why a pot-head like you even offers comment here.
>>
> _
> | |
> | |
> |_|
> _| |_
> | |~|_|_
> : | | |_|
> ( --\`-' |
> / _ \ `-'
> | `-' )
> \ _ ' )'
> | V |
> | : |

Igualmente, pendejo. Puedes chupar mi culo peloso.

.
.
.
.
"The next day I treated with a personage whose baroque mania will
perhaps find some worshipers amongst yourselves, Messieurs. First
of all, he was installed in the room next to the one in which we
ordinarily operated and in whose wall was that hole so conveniently
placed for observations. He was left alone to arrange himself; a
second actor awaited me in the adjoining chamber: he was a cab
driver we had picked up at random and who was fully apprised of the
situation; as I was too, our cast knew the various roles to
perfection. It was a question of having the Phaëthon shit squarely
opposite the hole, so that the libertine hidden on the other side
of the partition would miss nothing involved in the spectacle. I
catch the turd upon a plate, see to it that it lands intact, spread
the driver's buttocks, press around his anus, I neglect nothing that
can make shitting comfortable; as soon as my man has done all he has
to do, I snatch up his prick and get him to discharge over the shit,
and all that well within sight of our observer; finally, the package
ready, I dash into the other room."

"'Here you are, take it quickly, Monsieur,' I exclaim, 'it's nice and
warm.'"

"There is no necessity to repeat the invitation; he grasps the dish,
offers me his prick, which I frig, and the rascal bolts everything I
tender him while he exhales his fuck in tune with my diligent hand's
elastic movements."

-- Marquis de Sade, "The 120 Days of Sodom" (1785)

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 5:05:25 PM3/6/15
On 3/6/2015 2:10 PM, Tom Sr. wrote:
> "To be clear, Climate Trutherism is

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ocean-circulation-may-have-released-co2-at-end-of-ice-ages/

At the end of each ice age, the ocean exhales carbon dioxide. Scientists
believe this explains the difference in atmospheric CO2 concentrations
between ice ages, which have lower concentrations of carbon dioxide, and
warmer, more CO2-saturated periods like the one we're living in now.

Because the ocean is the place where most of the carbon dioxide that was
not in the atmosphere during ice ages was stored, understanding how that
CO2 gets exchanged between the ocean and the atmosphere is important.

In this recent study, the way Meckler suggests the carbon dioxide was
prompted to leave the ocean "is quite a different explanation than we've
seen before," Sikes said.

It takes a few steps to get from the end of an ice age to an exodus of
carbon dioxide from the Southern Ocean. Here's Meckler's explanation.

At each ice age's end, massive ice melting triggered an enormous release
of fresh water in the northern ocean, "basically forming a freshwater
lid on the north Atlantic."

That lid of low-density water shut off the formation of deep water in
the Atlantic. Deep water is cold, dense water that sinks to the ocean
depths.

This basically stopped the normal north-to-south ocean circulation,
Meckler said. So heat from the atmosphere, which would normally
circulate through the ocean, started diffusing down toward to the
bottom. Normally, dense water wants to sink below less dense water.

That heat, though, makes the water in the deep ocean, which is normally
both very cold and dense, warmer and therefore less dense.

And around Antarctica, where even the surface ocean water is already
quite cold and dense, some of that water in the ocean depths, which is
also carbon rich, eventually warmed enough so that it became less dense
than the water above it.

A release point in the Southern Ocean
"When that happens, Meckler said, "you automatically generate
communication between the deep ocean and the atmosphere. So that then
would release the CO2 to the atmosphere in the Southern Ocean."

The silica pulses corresponded exactly with the end of each ice age. At
that time, there were lots of nutrients in the ocean water there,
because small organisms called diatoms, which have silica shells, were
able to thrive. When they died, their shells sank to the bottom of the
ocean, making the layers Meckler saw in the core.

The nutrients, which also come up from the deep ocean, were able to be
there, available to the diatoms, because the north-south circulation
shutdown failed to carry them away, and that same shutdown also forced
the deep ocean to give up its carbon, Meckler said.

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 5:06:29 PM3/6/15
On 3/6/2015 2:12 PM, Dänk 42Ø wrote:

> "There is no necessity to repeat the invitation; he grasps the dish,
> offers me his prick, which I frig, and the rascal bolts everything I
> tender him while he exhales his fuck in tune with my diligent hand's
> elastic movements."
>
> -- Marquis de Sade, "The 120 Days of Sodom" (1785)

Dude, you're just REALLY twisted...

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2015, 9:02:35 PM3/6/15
On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 7:58:42 AM UTC-5, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/5/2015 7:44 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> sniveled:
> >
> > On 3/5/2015 9:23 AM, Kurt Lochner wrote:
> >>
> >> Excerpted from;
> >>
> >> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
> >>
> >> "Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
> >> never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
> >> Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
> >> time, Duke's medical school did not require students to
> >> have a bachelor's degree, though the policy has since
> >> changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
> >> Herald-Leader."
> >
> > Mindless Man's posts
>
> Hey, you should see the view from here..

No thanks, I've no interest in sticking my head up your ass.

culpepper cattle company

Mar 6, 2015, 9:21:42 PM3/6/15
rotflol

Sn...@smack.com

Mar 6, 2015, 10:22:42 PM3/6/15
On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:21:41 -0700, culpepper cattle company
<be...@w.it> wrote:

>> No thanks, I've no interest in sticking my head up your ass.
>>
>rotflol

Not a rare an action for most wingers to do, however.

Man of Mind

Mar 7, 2015, 10:26:22 AM3/7/15
On 3/6/2015 8:02 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/6/2015 6:58 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:
>>
>> On 3/5/2015 7:44 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> sniveled:
>>>
>>> On 3/5/2015 9:23 AM, Kurt Lochner quoted from:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892

"Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
Herald-Leader."

>>> Mindless Man's posts
>>
>> Hey, you should see the view from here..
>
> No thanks, I've no interest

Yeah, you've been caught pretending 'interest' in discussing
ideas, facts and opinions for quite some time now, haven't you?

Examples follow..

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2015, 12:32:22 PM3/7/15
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 10:26:22 AM UTC-5, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/6/2015 8:02 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
> >
> > On 3/6/2015 6:58 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:
> >>
> >> On 3/5/2015 7:44 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> sniveled:

> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>
> "Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
> never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
> Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
> time, Duke's medical school did not require students to
> have a bachelor's degree, though the policy has since
> changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
> Herald-Leader."

> >> Hey, you should see the view from here..
> >
> > No thanks, I've no interest
>
> Yeah, you've been caught pretending 'interest' in discussing
> ideas, facts and opinions for quite some time now, haven't you?

Actually, I've never even pretended to be interested discussing your opinions, but I might be willing to discuss ideas...assuming you ever have one.

culpepper cattle company

Mar 7, 2015, 12:56:49 PM3/7/15
On 3/7/2015 8:26 AM, Man of Mind wrote:
> Yeah, you've been caught pretending 'interest' in discussing
> ideas, facts and opinions for quite some time now, haven't you?
>
> Examples follow..

Man of Mind

Mar 8, 2015, 12:42:38 PM3/8/15
On 3/7/2015 11:32 AM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/7/2015 9:26 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:
>>
>> On 3/6/2015 8:02 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
>>>
>>> On 3/6/2015 6:58 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892

"Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
Herald-Leader."

>>> No thanks, I've no interest
>>
>> Yeah, you've been caught pretending 'interest' in discussing
>> ideas, facts and opinions for quite some time now, haven't you?
>
> Actually, I've never even pretended to be interested

Yup, and it's self-evident that you really haven't got the
smarts for that, and a rather shallow imagination, too. But,
here you are again, desperately calling attention to yourself.

And you're still avoiding Rand Paul's claims, which may have
only just been exaggerations, in the heat of the moment, but
it appears that I've hit a nerve here with you, again..

*>chuckling<*

Zanti Misfit

Mar 8, 2015, 12:45:19 PM3/8/15
Man of Mind wrote:
> Yeah, you've been caught pretending 'interest' in discussing
> ideas, facts and opinions for quite some time now, haven't you?

Zanti Misfit

Mar 8, 2015, 12:47:07 PM3/8/15
Man of Mind wrote:
> But,
> here you are again, desperately calling attention to yourself.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2015, 8:13:53 PM3/8/15
Well we can't all be as imaginative as you, Kurt.

> And you're still avoiding Rand Paul's claims, which may have
> only just been exaggerations, in the heat of the moment, but
> it appears that I've hit a nerve here with you, again..

I'm curious, did Rand ever exaggerate about having a patent?

https://www.shemtaia.com/CV/paranet/infopara/ip3xx/358.txt

From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Subject: Global Greenhouse Winter
Date: 31 Jan 91 08:54:52 GMT

> (I knew there was more mileage in his old Nuclear
> Winter model! Maybe if he got a 286 to run it on, he
> could warn us about similar catastrophes every two
> months or so! Hehehehehe)

That's why I bought a '286, to run simulations of a
patent I've been working on. Somehow, working on a
solar energy related device in 0il-Rich 0klahoma
seems a bit of an oxymoron.....

> Best,
> Clark

Ha! Back to you ....

--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet node 1:104/422
UUCP: !scicom!paranet!User_Name
INTERNET: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG

> *>chuckling<*

Yes, I'm chuckling at you, space cadet. How exactly did you simulate a patent?

Zanti Misfit

Mar 8, 2015, 8:19:18 PM3/8/15
That sounds like quite the emulation for sure, no mere 286 could ever
manage it..

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2015, 8:33:31 PM3/8/15
Don't underestimate the Wizard of Edmond, OK.

http://postimg.org/image/gwsmsppel/

Zanti Misfit

Mar 8, 2015, 8:36:22 PM3/8/15
bne...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> That's why I bought a '286, to run simulations of a
>>> patent I've been working on. Somehow, working on a
>>> solar energy related device in 0il-Rich 0klahoma
>>> seems a bit of an oxymoron.....

>>> Ha! Back to you ....
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet node 1:104/422
>>> UUCP: !scicom!paranet!User_Name
>>> INTERNET: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG

>>> Yes, I'm chuckling at you, space cadet. How exactly did you simulate a patent?
>>>

>> That sounds like quite the emulation for sure, no mere 286 could ever
>> manage it..
>
> Don't underestimate the Wizard of Edmond, OK.
>
> http://postimg.org/image/gwsmsppel/

ROTFLOL!

I think the helmet really makes him smarter..

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2015, 8:42:14 PM3/8/15
Standard issue among physics geniuses like Kurt.

Zanti Misfit

Mar 8, 2015, 8:44:28 PM3/8/15
bne...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Don't underestimate the Wizard of Edmond, OK.
>>>
>>> http://postimg.org/image/gwsmsppel/
>>>
>> ROTFLOL!
>>
>> I think the helmet really makes him smarter..
>
> Standard issue among physics geniuses like Kurt.

Plus it's a dandy way to block the signals from his implant.

And with that ray gun he's ready for those pesky Grays!

That'll teach 'em to mess with Oklahoma's streetlights..

Man of Mind

Mar 9, 2015, 7:53:58 AM3/9/15
On 3/8/2015 7:13 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/8/2015 11:42 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:
So, are you still claiming to have a PhD in Chemistry,
little sock-puppet?

>> And you're still avoiding Rand Paul's claims, which may have
>> only just been exaggerations, in the heat of the moment, but
>> it appears that I've hit a nerve here with you, again..
>>
>> *>chuckling<*
>
> I'm curious, did Rand ever exaggerate

It seems that he did. Would you like to go back over that?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-16/why-rand-paul-s-biology-degree-claim-matters

"While being interviewed by TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington
last week, Paul twice asserted that he holds a degree in biology.
Despite his many educational and legislative accomplishments,
said biology degree is not one of them, as the Washington Post's
Fact Checker column pointed out."

>> *>chuckling<*
>
> Yes, I'm chuckling at you

Wow, and you're left trying to dig up stuff I wrote decades ago
on FidoNEt and ParaNet to try and embarrass me?..

*>LOL!<* Like I said, you're rather one-dimensional with your
petty remarks and personal attacks. Aren't you over-compensating
for something lacking in your own pathetic life, sock-puppet?

Examples follow;

Zanti Misfit

Mar 9, 2015, 11:53:41 AM3/9/15
Man of Mind wrote:
>> I'm curious, did Rand ever exaggerate
>
> It seems that he did.

Which institution degree'd you?

Salty Stan

Mar 9, 2015, 1:33:30 PM3/9/15
On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 7:53:58 AM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/8/2015 7:13 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
> >
> > On 3/8/2015 11:42 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:
> >>
> >> On 3/7/2015 11:32 AM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
ss

> > Yes, I'm chuckling at you
>
> Wow, and you're left trying to dig up stuff I wrote decades ago

Says Kurt, who is trying to dig up dirt on Rand Paul decades old...

> on FidoNEt and ParaNet to try and embarrass me?..

...and succeeding at it, it would appear.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2015, 8:38:02 PM3/9/15
Sure am, cupcake. I'm also the inventor on actual issued US patents...don't have any simulated patents though. Guess you one-up me in that category.

From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Date: 31 Jan 91 08:54:52 GMT

> (I knew there was more mileage in his old Nuclear
> Winter model! Maybe if he got a 286 to run it on, he
> could warn us about similar catastrophes every two
> months or so! Hehehehehe)

That's why I bought a '286, to run simulations of a
patent I've been working on. Somehow, working on a
solar energy related device in 0il-Rich 0klahoma
seems a bit of an oxymoron.....

> Best,
> Clark

Ha! Back to you ....

--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet node 1:104/422
UUCP: !scicom!paranet!User_Name
INTERNET: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG

> It seems that he did. Would you like to go back over that?

Absolutely, because only a complete fuckwit moron would brag about having a simulated patent.

> >> *>chuckling<*
> >
> > Yes, I'm chuckling at you
>
> Wow, and you're left trying to dig up stuff I wrote decades ago
> on FidoNEt and ParaNet to try and embarrass me?..

Your new shit is just as embarrassing, but sometimes it's fun to pull out the golden oldies.

> *>LOL!<* Like I said, you're rather one-dimensional with your
> petty remarks and personal attacks. Aren't you over-compensating
> for something lacking in your own pathetic life, sock-puppet?

http://postimg.org/image/hnxclsf61/
Message has been deleted

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2015, 10:40:26 PM3/9/15
On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 10:23:42 PM UTC-4, SlackJaw wrote:
> I have to ask - what is a "simulated patent"?

You'll have to ask Kurt. I think it's like his degree...something you tell people you have, but can't actually do anything with. No job, no papers, no grants, no patents...nothing...zip...nada...bupkis. Meaningless, pathetic and sad, but hey - there's always balloon rockets!

http://postimg.org/image/if005puvr/

Sn...@smack.com

Mar 9, 2015, 11:20:39 PM3/9/15
On Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:38:01 -0700 (PDT), bne...@gmail.com wrote:

>Absolutely, because only a complete fuckwit moron would brag about having a simulated patent.

Like Canyon loon capacitors?

Man of Mind

Mar 10, 2015, 9:31:44 AM3/10/15
On 3/9/2015 12:33 PM, Faulty Sham <wsjam...@gmail.com> whined:

> On 3/9/2015 6:54 AM, Man of Mind was chiding the histrionics posted by:
>>
>> On 3/8/2015 7:13 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
>>>
>>> On 3/8/2015 11:42 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:

>>> I'm curious, did Rand ever exaggerate
>>
>> It seems that he did. Would you like to go back over that?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892

"Paul attended Baylor University between 1981 and 1984 but
never graduated. Yet he was able to attend Duke University
Medical School and received a degree there in 1988. At the
time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to
have a bachelor’s degree, though the policy has since
changed, according to a 2010 report in the Lexington
Herald-Leader."

>> Wow, and you're left trying to dig up stuff I wrote decades ago
>> on FidoNEt and ParaNet to try and embarrass me?..
>>
>> *>LOL!<* Like I said, you're rather one-dimensional with your
>> petty remarks and personal attacks. Aren't you over-compensating
>> for something lacking in your own pathetic life, sock-puppet?
>
> Says Kurt, who is trying to dig up dirt on Rand Paul decades old...

No, that was Rand Paul who made those comments a month ago..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892

"I have a biology degree, okay?”

– Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
“Reboot Congress” conference, Feb. 12, 2015

But, it's okay if *YOU* "dig up dirt" that's decades old, right?

However, the 'dirt' on yourself keep accumulating..

[...]

Man of Mind

Mar 10, 2015, 9:32:54 AM3/10/15
On 3/9/2015 7:38 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 7:53:58 AM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
>>
>> On 3/8/2015 7:13 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
>>>
>>> On 3/8/2015 11:42 AM, Man of Mind was laughing at the 'nym known as:

>>> Well we can't all be as imaginative as you
>>
>> So, are you still claiming to have a PhD in Chemistry,
>> little sock-puppet?
>
> Sure am, cupcake. I'm also the inventor on actual issued
> US patents...don't have any simulated patents though.

Oddly, no mentions of you or the PhD appear to exist..

Are you sure your patents aren't like Rand Paul's undergraduate
degrees in English and biology?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892

"I have a biology degree, okay?”

– Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
“Reboot Congress” conference, Feb. 12, 2015

>>> I'm curious, did Rand ever exaggerate about having a patent like you did?
>>
>> It seems that he did. Would you like to go back over that?
>
> Absolutely, because only a complete fuckwit moron would brag
> about having a simulated patent.

It wasn't "simulated", unlike yourself, cupcake..

>>> Yes, I'm chuckling at you
>>
>> Wow, and you're left trying to dig up stuff I wrote decades ago
>> on FidoNEt and ParaNet to try and embarrass me?..
>
> Your new shit is just as embarrassing

To you, especially..

>> *>LOL!<* Like I said, you're rather one-dimensional with your
>> petty remarks and personal attacks. Aren't you over-compensating
>> for something lacking in your own pathetic life, sock-puppet?
>
> http://postimg.org/image/hnxclsf61/

Apparently so..

Urt Spawn

Mar 10, 2015, 12:14:53 PM3/10/15

From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Date: 14 Aug 91 20:18:26 GMT

> Streiber also speaks of psychic gifts that suddenly appear, unbidden,
> in people who have UFO experiences:"precognition, apparent
> telepathy, out-of-the-body perceptions, and even physical levitation.

I found that tolerable as a premise, but the
following jerked me wide-awake...

> Such people often find street lights mysteriously
> shutting down as they walk down the street.

Ut-ohhh, that's been happening around me.

--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet

Hawkeye

Mar 10, 2015, 12:16:06 PM3/10/15
Man of Mind wrote:
>> Absolutely, because only a complete fuckwit moron would brag
>> about having a simulated patent.
>
> It wasn't "simulated", unlike yourself, cupcake..

It never existed Urt, never.

From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Date: 14 Aug 91 20:18:26 GMT

> Streiber also speaks of psychic gifts that suddenly appear, unbidden,
> in people who have UFO experiences:"precognition, apparent
> telepathy, out-of-the-body perceptions, and even physical levitation.

I found that tolerable as a premise, but the
following jerked me wide-awake...

> Such people often find street lights mysteriously
> shutting down as they walk down the street.

Ut-ohhh, that's been happening around me.

--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 9:12:04 PM3/10/15
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:32:54 AM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/9/2015 7:38 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
> >
> > On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 7:53:58 AM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
> >>
> >> On 3/8/2015 7:13 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> >> So, are you still claiming to have a PhD in Chemistry,
> >> little sock-puppet?
> >
> > Sure am, cupcake. I'm also the inventor on actual issued
> > US patents...don't have any simulated patents though.
>
> Oddly, no mentions of you or the PhD appear to exist..

You probably just misspelled my name. I ran a Google search on myself and found references to my current position, a couple of the press releases related to new tech developments that I spearheaded, and even a few of the papers I authored. You can get a copy of my dissertation at the first link below, but I seriously doubt you'd understand much of it. I also threw in a few links that you can use to find lists of some of my publications and info on some of the unclassified research grants I've been awarded. Knock yourself out.

http://dissexpress.umi.com/dxweb/search.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/advanced
http://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter.cfm
http://www.zyn.com/sbir/awards-data.htm

> Are you sure your patents aren't like Rand Paul's undergraduate
> degrees in English and biology?

Patents aren't anything like undergraduate degrees, nitwit. Of course if you're really interested, you can get a full list of my issued patents at the link below. I've also got three applications pending and one provisional filed. The patent office also has a search tool that you can use to see copies of the three pending applications.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html
> - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
> "Reboot Congress" conference, Feb. 12, 2015

OK, so Rand Paul doesn't have an undergraduate degree, but went on to earn an MD degree from Duke and then become a member of the US Senate. You HAVE an undergraduate degree and the only thing you've done with it is make balloon rockets.

In the game of life - you lose.

http://postimg.org/image/gwsmsppel/

> >> It seems that he did. Would you like to go back over that?
> >
> > Absolutely, because only a complete fuckwit moron would brag
> > about having a simulated patent.
>
> It wasn't "simulated", unlike yourself, cupcake..

Yup, unlike my achievements your so-called "patent" isn't real, sugar-tits.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=lochner&FIELD1=INNM&co1=AND&TERM2=kurt&FIELD2=INNM&d=PTXT

Oops, according to the US Patent office you have no patents, tinkerbell. In fact, from what's out there, you have no achievements in a technical field of any kind. Prove me wrong, dumb dumb....I dare ya.

> >> Wow, and you're left trying to dig up stuff I wrote decades ago
> >> on FidoNEt and ParaNet to try and embarrass me?..
> >
> > Your new shit is just as embarrassing
>
> You nailed it..
>
> >> *>LOL!<* Like I said, you're rather one-dimensional with your
> >> petty remarks and personal attacks. Aren't you over-compensating
> >> for something lacking in your own pathetic life, sock-puppet?
> >
> > http://postimg.org/image/hnxclsf61/
>
> Apparently, it sucks to be me.

Yes, it does.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 9:24:26 PM3/10/15
Wanna have fun? Try running searches of Urt on the US Patent office website using the link below. Spoiler alert - there are none...zip...nada. His claim to be running "simulations of a patent I've been working on" is just another lame attempt by the Wizard of Edmond, OK to impress and garner the attention he needs so badly. It sad really, pathetic, but totally consistent with his being a balloon-knot rocketeer.

http://postimg.org/image/if005puvr/

Man of Mind

Mar 10, 2015, 10:24:02 PM3/10/15
On 3/10/2015 11:14 AM, Jeffy Spasto 'nymed again:

forwarded to ab...@aioe.org

--
"Conservatives have no ideas; just irritable mental
gestures which seek to resemble ideas"
-Lionel Trilling

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 10:59:02 PM3/10/15
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 10:24:02 PM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/10/2015 11:14 AM, Jeffy Spasto 'nymed again:
> > From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
>
> forwarded to ab...@aioe.org

Bwahahahahahahhahahahahaha...nice white flag ya got there, Urt.

Man of Mind

Mar 10, 2015, 11:05:55 PM3/10/15
On 3/10/2015 8:12 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/10/2015 8:32 AM, Man of Mind was still laughing at:

>>> Sure am, cupcake. I'm also the inventor on actual issued
>>> US patents...don't have any simulated patents though.
>>
>> Oddly, no mentions of you or the PhD appear to exist..
>>
>> Are you sure your patents aren't like Rand Paul's undergraduate
>> degrees in English and biology?
>
> You probably just misspelled my name

No, that would likely be yourself making another excuse..

>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>>
>> "I have a biology degree, okay?”
>>
>> – Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
>> “Reboot Congress” conference, Feb. 12, 2015
>
> OK, so Rand Paul doesn't have an undergraduate degree, but
> went on to earn an MD degree from Duke

And then had to invent his own board certifications..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/11/08/rand-paul-has-another-problem/

"In the spring of 2010 stories first swirled around Sen. Rand Paul’s
certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National
Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded. This week I discovered
that while he continues to present himself as “board certified”
the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event,
does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board
certified.”

>>> Absolutely, because only a complete fuckwit moron would brag
>>> about having a simulated patent.
>>
>> It wasn't "simulated", unlike yourself, cupcake..
>
> Yup, unlike my achievements

The patent was applied for, you just don't know the details that
followed that application. Sadly you're probably not familiar
with any of those details, nor will I divulge such to a pompous
preening right-wing zealot, but thanks for asking..

>>> Your new shit is just as embarrassing
>>
>> To you, especially..

*>cricket.wav<*

>>> http://postimg.org/image/hnxclsf61/
>>
>> Apparently so..
>
> Yes

Now, about Rand Paul's marvelous claims..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/11/08/rand-paul-has-another-problem/

"In 2010 Rand Paul explained that he formed the board in 1997
along with 200 young ophthalmologists to protest a decision
by the American Board of Ophthalmologists to grandfather those
who were certified by 1992, but to limit certification for a
ten year period for those first certified after that date.

Rand Paul fell within the latter group. He found that decision
“discriminatory” and unfair so he set up the NOB along with his
wife and father-in-law to certify himself. Despite calling itself
“national,” it appears to have operated purely in Kentucky. The
board remained in operation until 2000, when it was dissolved.

It was reinstated in 2005. Since the certification story broke,
the NOB again dissolved in 2011."

Hrmm, not looking good for 47 senators tonight, either..

Man of Mind

Mar 10, 2015, 11:14:32 PM3/10/15
On 3/9/2015 9:40 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> I think it's like his degree...something you tell people you have,
> but can't actually do anything with. No job, no papers, no grants,
> no patents...nothing...zip...nada...bupkis. Meaningless, pathetic

So, Rand Paul is sort of like yourself?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/11/08/rand-paul-has-another-problem/

"Since 2005 Rand Paul has not been certified by any board recognized
by the state of Kentucky, and since 2011 has had no certification
since the NOB was dissolved. I asked Rand Paul’s staff a series
of questions, trying to determine why he still held himself out
as a “certified” ophthalmologist"

And now, 47 Rethuglican "senators" are about to be charged with
treason, for violating the Logan Act. Way to go Tea Party!..

Urt Spawn

Mar 11, 2015, 1:08:08 AM3/11/15
bne...@gmail.com wrote:

>> I found that tolerable as a premise, but the
>> following jerked me wide-awake...
>>
>> > Such people often find street lights mysteriously
>> > shutting down as they walk down the street.
>>
>> Ut-ohhh, that's been happening around me.
>>
>> --
>> Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet
>
> Wanna have fun? Try running searches of Urt on the US Patent office website using the link below. Spoiler alert -
> there are none...zip...nada. His claim to be running "simulations of a patent I've been working on" is just
> another lame attempt by the Wizard of Edmond, OK to impress and garner the attention he needs so badly. It sad
> really, pathetic, but totally consistent with his being a balloon-knot rocketeer.
>
> http://postimg.org/image/if005puvr/

Are you telling me Urt is a faker?

Oh the humanity!

Megatron

Mar 11, 2015, 1:24:04 AM3/11/15
Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/10/2015 11:14 AM, Jeffy Spasto 'nymed again:
>> From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
>
> forwarded to ab...@aioe.org

Go for it - coward.

LOL!

It's your ONLY move, eh pipe-cleaner arms?

You thin skinned widdle wimp.

Man of Mind

Mar 11, 2015, 7:25:39 AM3/11/15
On 3/11/2015 12:08 AM, Urt Spawn AKA Jeffy the Stalker whined:

> Are you telling me Urt is a faker?

Let's see.. How many different aliases have you used lately?

f...@jun.ior
n...@he.re
t...@ur.it
r...@me.jorn
l...@pen.tu
wr...@moving.on
m...@co.rd
sp...@li.ght
g...@a.xy
be...@w.it
po...@user.invalid
neg...@chala.da
m...@tr.on

Salty Stan

Mar 11, 2015, 9:05:22 AM3/11/15
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:12:04 PM UTC-4, bne...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:32:54 AM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
> > On 3/9/2015 7:38 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

ss
> OK, so Rand Paul doesn't have an undergraduate degree, but went on to earn an MD degree from Duke and then become a member of the US Senate. You HAVE an undergraduate degree

Actually, THAT is still the subject of debate.

Man of Mind

Mar 11, 2015, 9:30:57 AM3/11/15
On 3/11/2015 8:05 AM, Faulty Sham <wsjam...@gmail.com> whined with:

> On 3/10/2015 8:12 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
..
>> OK, so Rand Paul doesn't have an undergraduate degree, but
>> went on to earn an MD degree from Duke and then become a

And then had to invent his own board certifications..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/11/08/rand-paul-has-another-problem/

"In the spring of 2010 stories first swirled around Sen. Rand Paul’s
certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National
Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded. This week I discovered
that while he continues to present himself as “board certified”
the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event,
does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board
certified.”

> Actually, THAT is still the subject of debate.

No, "actually", it's not..

Subject: Re: Rand Paul's claim -- twice in one day -- that he has a
biology degree..

Now, when will you be finished with your faux conversations
with your sock-puppets, Faulty Sham?

Examples follow:

--
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/ArlnhUB9xas/7P4nOSxOsWwJ

From: "Salty Stan" <wsjam...@gmail.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2006 14:15:43 -0800

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/zKF0L69uOMk/s_qDX33ghuoJ

From: "Salty Stan" <wsjam...@gmail.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2006 12:55:19 -0800

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/IPufKaR5V1c/Y7ua18HocrAJ

From: "SlackJaw" <Slac...@Hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:51:39 GMT

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/IPufKaR5V1c/jlLSVM7NDZsJ

From: "SlackJaw" <Slac...@Hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:52:17 GMT

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/zKF0L69uOMk/tujg1vMhRMcJ

From: "Mike Alder" <Mi...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:30:06 GMT

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/zJHNg0Gegbs/SyVnjOJL3EgJ

From: "Alan Child" <dj...@jdjd.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:54:58 GMT

Urt Spawn

Mar 11, 2015, 11:44:59 AM3/11/15
Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/11/2015 12:08 AM, Urt Spawn AKA Jeffy the Stalker whined:
>
>> Are you telling me Urt is a faker?
>
> Let's see.. How many different aliases have you used lately?

Let's see, how totally NUTS are you:

Urt Spawn

Mar 11, 2015, 11:59:11 AM3/11/15
Man of Mind wrote:
> Now, when will you be finished with your faux conversation

When will you name the university that you allegedly got a degree from?

Salty Stan

Mar 11, 2015, 12:09:25 PM3/11/15
I gave Kurt a chance to finally clear this up - he declined. So, he has <I>de facto</I> admitted his degree is fake.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 9:24:01 PM3/11/15
I don't make excuses for your fuck-ups. That's your job. And one would think with all your experience you'd be better at it. Guess you just can't do anything well. Hell, you might not even be very good at balloon rockets.

http://postimg.org/image/a3ycdd6az/
> >> - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
> >> "Reboot Congress" conference, Feb. 12, 2015
> >
> > OK, so Rand Paul doesn't have an undergraduate degree, but
> > went on to earn an MD degree from Duke
>
> And then had to invent his own board certifications..

Which doesn't change the fact that he's still an MD from Duke University with membership in the most exclusive club in the world (AKA the US Senate) and you're still a dry-drunk, failed physicist, making balloon rockets in the back of a double-wide in Bumfuck, OK.

Deal with it, sweet-pea.

> >> It wasn't "simulated", unlike yourself, cupcake..
> >
> > Yup, unlike my achievements
>
> The patent was applied for, you just don't know the details that
> followed that application. Sadly you're probably not familiar
> with any of those details,

Why would I be familiar with the details of your fucked-up patent application? The again, why did you tell someone you were running "simulations on a patent" (whatever that means) when you didn't actually have a patent? That's fucked up, dude.

> nor will I divulge such to a pompous
> preening right-wing zealot, but thanks for asking..

"thanks for asking"?! When did I ask for the details of your failed patent application? Why would I even care? Here's a question I'd like to see you answer - was that your only failed patent application or do you have a long list of failed patents like everything else in your life? If it was your only failure at getting a patent then I applaud you for realizing you were out of your depth and gave up trying. If there were others I'm left to wonder how long it took you to wake up to the fact that you're not an innovator. Assuming you're even smart enough to have come to that realization.

> >> To you, especially..
>
> *>cricket.wav<*

Yeah, I definitely find your new shit embarrassing. But from what I've seen there are a lot of people on usenet that think you're making an ass of yourself with it. So my feeling that way isn't especially unique.

> >> Apparently so..
> >
> > Yes
>
> Now, about Rand Paul's marvelous claims..

Frankly, I don't care. I'm not a fan of Rand Paul. Like Colonel Bernie Sanders, he's a clown shoe wanting people to consider him for president. Good for a giggle, but not center ring material. But, if you want to discuss the bearded, fat-lady's claims of deleting 12,000 emails about yoga, then by all means bring it on.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 9:27:05 PM3/11/15
It's not like it was a real big secret.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 9:42:26 PM3/11/15
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 11:44:59 AM UTC-4, Urt Spawn wrote:
> Man of Mind wrote:
> > On 3/11/2015 12:08 AM, Urt Spawn AKA Jeffy the Stalker whined:
> >
> >> Are you telling me Urt is a faker?
> >
> > Let's see.. How many different aliases have you used lately?
>
> Let's see, how totally NUTS are you:

How many months you got?

http://postimg.org/image/duse66vhv/
Message has been deleted

Man of Mind

Mar 12, 2015, 9:24:38 AM3/12/15
On 3/11/2015 8:24 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/10/2015 10:05 PM, Man of Mind was still laughing at:
>>
>> On 3/10/2015 8:12 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
>>>
>>> On 3/10/2015 8:32 AM, Man of Mind was still laughing at:

>>> You probably just misspelled my name
>>
>> No, that would likely be yourself making another excuse..
>
> I don't make excuses

Oh, so lying outright is better suited to your low-effort thinking?

>>> OK, so Rand Paul doesn't have an undergraduate degree, but
>>> went on to earn an MD degree from Duke
>>
>> And then had to invent his own board certifications..
>
> Which doesn't change the fact that he's still an MD

And now he's a US Senator, and you see no problems with him lying?

Ahhh, the GOP.. The party that exalts pathological liars..

>>> Yup, unlike my achievements
>>
>> The patent was applied for, you just don't know the details that
>> followed that application. Sadly you're probably not familiar
>> with any of those details, nor will I divulge such to a pompous
>> preening right-wing zealot, but thanks for asking..
>
> Why would I be familiar with the details

I was running simulations of a solar powered cooling system, twit.

You seem a little light on the thermodynamics involved, I'd say..

>> *>cricket.wav<*
>
> Yeah, I definitely find your new shit embarrassing

Yeah, I'm certain that you'll say something embarrassing again too.

But stay away from electric and magnetic fields, you seem inept..

Marlin XL7

Mar 12, 2015, 12:45:05 PM3/12/15
On 3/12/2015 6:25 AM, Man of Mind wrote:
>> Yeah, I definitely find your new shit embarrassing
>
> Yeah, I'm certain that you'll say something embarrassing again too.
>
> But stay away from electric and magnetic fields, you seem inept..
>
> --

Ever wrap your mind around those magnetic capacitors yet, mindless man?

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2015, 9:09:26 PM3/12/15
From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
Date: 31 Jan 91 08:54:52 GMT

In jest, we poked fun at Sagan's new book release...

> Better yet, give Carl Sagan another grant! He'll find
> out & tell you & Ted Koppel!

Hmmm, yeah...I saw that interview on one of my satellite
dishes one fine early am. I've read through about half
of the book, which is 70% reference to previous papers.
Not exactly "light reading" to be sure, but I do have
the education in physics and meteorology to accept some
of the Nuke Winter Scenario. Still, there's alot of
atmospheric interaction with the magnetosphere that hasn't
really been considered in this "model" that the book
is based on.

> (I knew there was more mileage in his old Nuclear
> Winter model! Maybe if he got a 286 to run it on, he
> could warn us about similar catastrophes every two
> months or so! Hehehehehe)

That's why I bought a '286, to run simulations of a
patent I've been working on. Somehow, working on a
solar energy related device in 0il-Rich 0klahoma
seems a bit of an oxymoron.....

> Best,
> Clark

Ha! Back to you ....

--
Kurt Lochner - via FidoNet node 1:104/422
UUCP: !scicom!paranet!User_Name
INTERNET: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG

Ha! Back to you, liar.

> >> And then had to invent his own board certifications..
> >
> > Which doesn't change the fact that he's still an MD
>
> And now he's a US Senator, and you see no problems with him lying?

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it"
pResident nOblamo's Politifact Lie of the Year

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

I must have missed your outrage over that one, balloon rocketeer.

http://postimg.org/image/duse66vhv/

> Ahhh, the GOP.. The party that exalts pathological liars..

lol, this from a member of the party that brought us the Clintoons and pResident nOblamo.

> >> The patent was applied for, you just don't know the details that
> >> followed that application. Sadly you're probably not familiar
> >> with any of those details, nor will I divulge such to a pompous
> >> preening right-wing zealot, but thanks for asking..
> >
> > Why would I be familiar with the details
>
> I was running simulations of a solar powered cooling system, twit.

No, what you were doing was lying to some dude about having a patent. Why? Are you really so desperate for attention that you'd lie in order to make people think you work in the sciences? That's pathetic dude, seriously.

Message has been deleted

Man of Mind

Mar 13, 2015, 9:40:49 AM3/13/15
On 3/12/2015 8:09 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/12/2015 8:25 AM, Man of Mind continued laughing at the histrionics of:
>>
>> On 3/11/2015 8:24 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
>>>
>>> On 3/10/2015 10:05 PM, Man of Mind was still laughing at:

>>> I don't make excuses
>>
>> Oh, so lying outright is better suited to your low-effort thinking?
>
> Ha! Back to

I see that you didn't deny being a sock-puppet with a presumed name
that doesn't appear to be associated with an advanced degree..

Sorta like Ron Paul..

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-12/rand-paul-could-big-companies-grow-their-profits-by-creating-their-own-currencies-

"This is just me," said Paul. "I have a biology degree.

>>> Which doesn't change the fact that he's still an MD
>>
>> And now he's a US Senator, and you see no problems with him lying?
>
> "If you like your health care plan,

*>LOL!<* Still trying to change the subject, 'nitwit'?

>> Ahhh, the GOP.. The party that exalts pathological liars..
>
> lol, this from a member of the party that brought us

The "first Kenyan-born Muslim Socialist ever elected president"..

*>LOL!<* You must be so afraid of Obama..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Mgum60VGg

>>> Why would I be familiar with the details
>>
>> I was running simulations of a solar powered cooling system, twit.
>
> No, what you were doing was lying to some dude

I still have the paperwork for that patent application, including
the design notes and parameters that I helped to establish for the
people that brought me into that project..

>> You seem a little light on the thermodynamics involved, I'd say..
>
> Are you really so desperate for attention that you'd lie

No, but keep on insinuating that I'd do something like you or
Rand Paul would do. That's that 'hallmark' of a sociopath,
called "projection"..

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-12/rand-paul-could-big-companies-grow-their-profits-by-creating-their-own-currencies-

"That was my scientific analysis," said Paul.

*>LOL!<*

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 13, 2015, 10:24:02 AM3/13/15
On 3/13/2015 9:40 AM, Man of Mind wrote:
> The "first Kenyan-born Muslim Socialist ever elected president"..
>
> *>LOL!<* You must be so afraid of Obama..

The word is "tired", we're tired of Obama.

--
*Rumination*
#42 - What people won't say, is as telling as what they do say.

Marlin XL7

Mar 13, 2015, 12:19:57 PM3/13/15
On 3/13/2015 6:40 AM, Man of Mind wrote:
> I still have the paperwork for that patent application, including
> the design notes and parameters that I helped to establish for the
> people that brought me into that project..

I guess there would be some small comfort in keeping records of your
personal failures..

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2015, 9:00:37 PM3/13/15
On Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 11:15:01 PM UTC-4, SlackJaw wrote:
> bne...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > That sounds like quite the emulation for sure, no mere 286 could
> > > ever manage it..
> >
> > Don't underestimate the Wizard of Edmond, OK.
> >
> > http://postimg.org/image/gwsmsppel/
>
> How did you get Kurt to pose for that?

I posted a job opening ad in the Edmond Sun for an Administrative Assistant for a new al anon group being setup for gray insect like creatures who might be visiting Earth. The picture was taken when he showed up for the interview. During the interview I mentioned that the position would involve light years of travel and he told me he it was not problem since he was familiar with the propulsion systems used for intergalactic travel. When I asked to him give me an example of his work in the field he showed me the picture at the link below.

http://postimg.org/image/ravhpnsir/

When I told him balloon rockets were incapable of space travel he screamed "that's Bush's fault," called me one-dimensional and stomped off in the direction of the nearest watering-hole.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2015, 9:26:36 PM3/13/15
I also didn't deny being the Easter Bunny...what's your point?

> Sorta like Ron Paul..

No, my advanced degree is a PhD, Ron Paul's is an MD...do try and keep up, dimbulb.

> http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-12/rand-paul-could-big-companies-grow-their-profits-by-creating-their-own-currencies-
>
> "This is just me," said Paul. "I have a biology degree.

> >> And now he's a US Senator, and you see no problems with him lying?
> >
> > "If you like your health care plan,
>
> *>LOL!<* Still trying to change the subject, 'nitwit'?

Oh, I see, you only have a problem with lying when it's a Senator. If it's a president who happens to be a democrat then 'it's all good', right?

> >> Ahhh, the GOP.. The party that exalts pathological liars..
> >
> > lol, this from a member of the party that brought us
>
> The "first Kenyan-born Muslim Socialist ever elected president"..

Good thing for you you're unemployed or you might not have been able to stay up for the presidunce's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.

> *>LOL!<* You must be so afraid of Obama..

I must be?! Why? Will someone show up at my door if I'm not?

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Mgum60VGg

> >> I was running simulations of a solar powered cooling system, twit.
> >
> > No, what you were doing was lying to some dude
>
> I still have the paperwork for that patent application, including
> the design notes and parameters that I helped to establish for the
> people that brought me into that project..

Cool, then at least you'll have something on hand should you run outta toilet paper...guess your effort it wasn't a total waste of time after all.

> >> You seem a little light on the thermodynamics involved, I'd say..
> >
> > Are you really so desperate for attention that you'd lie
>
> No, but keep on insinuating that I'd do something like you or
> Rand Paul would do. That's that 'hallmark' of a sociopath,
> called "projection"..

Kurt, you've got slightly more than a high school education in physics yet no tangible proof of an ability to do something with it. Do you really expect anyone to respect your opinion in a field where you haven't the least bit of training? Stick to balloons, you buffoon.

http://postimg.org/image/duse66vhv/

Man of Mind

Mar 13, 2015, 10:54:08 PM3/13/15
On 3/13/2015 8:26 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/13/2015 8:40 AM, Man of Mind was still amused by the evasions of:
>>
>> On 3/12/2015 8:09 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
>>>
>>> On 3/12/2015 8:25 AM, Man of Mind continued laughing at the histrionics of:

>>> Ha! Back to
>>
>> I see that you didn't deny being a sock-puppet with a presumed name
>> that doesn't appear to be associated with an advanced degree..
>
> I also didn't deny being the Easter Bunny...what's your point?

I've found precisely zero (0) papers published by a brad nerlow..

>> Sorta like Ron Paul..
>
> No, my advanced degree is a PhD,

Oddly, no mentions of you turn up in search engine results,
aside from "defender of cold beer, keeper of small change",
nor did you address much of what was mentioned before you
started throwing another tantrum for attention..

What do you think about this?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-12/rand-paul-could-big-companies-grow-their-profits-by-creating-their-own-currencies-

"This is just me," said Paul. "I have a biology degree.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892

"I have a biology degree, okay?"

- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
"Reboot Congress" conference, Feb. 12, 2015

>>> "If you like your health care plan,
>>
>> *>LOL!<* Still trying to change the subject, 'nitwit'?
>
> Oh, I see, you only have a problem with lying when

That would be a false insinuation, on your lame behalf..

Like I said previously;

>>> lol, this from a member of the party that brought us
>>
>> The "first Kenyan-born Muslim Socialist ever elected president"..
>
> Good thing for you you're unemployed or you might not have been\
> able to stay up for the presidunce's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.

I don't watch television, bald nerfball. I looked up the phrase just
to set you off again into another fit of histrionic attacks upon my
occupation and education. It appears that I've struck a nerve there..

Example follows:

>> *>LOL!<* You must be so afraid of Obama..
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Mgum60VGg
>
> I must be?! Why? Will someone show up at my door if I'm not?

*>LOL!<* Have you said something that might get you in trouble?

>>> No, what you were doing was lying to some dude
>>
>> I still have the paperwork for that patent application, including
>> the design notes and parameters that I helped to establish for the
>> people that brought me into that project..
>
> Cool, then at least you'll have something on hand should you run
> outta toilet paper

No, that's what your alleged Ph.D is for, right?

>>> Are you really so desperate for attention that you'd lie
>>
>> No, but keep on insinuating that I'd do something like you or
>> Rand Paul would do. That's that 'hallmark' of a sociopath,
>> called "projection"..
>
> Kurt, you've got slightly more than a high school education in physics

Brad, you keep telling on yourself with your 'projections', and I'd
like to point out an example of how your "Ph.D" claim seems phony..

"You have no obligation, but would surely take the opportunity
considfering it's at the heart of your claim that there exists
a force other than electromagnetism that explains the build up
of charge between the plates of a capacitor. And yeah, the
charge builds up between the plates, niwit."

No, it doesn't.. You'd know not to claim this from your
chemistry and physics laboratories, had you actually attended.

Maybe you could use a refresher course in this subject, "doctor"..

http://depts.gpc.edu/~claphast/PHYS2212L/Coulomb.pdf

To summarize, the charges build up on the plates, and exert an
electro-STATIC force "between the plates", you nucking fumbskull!..

By the way, this really is a nice picture of you, I'm certain that
your family is very proud of you..

https://twitter.com/bradnerlow

wachturm

Mar 13, 2015, 11:21:30 PM3/13/15
Man of Mind wrote:

> On 3/11/2015 12:08 AM, Urt Spawn AKA Jeffy the Stalker whined:
>
> > Are you telling me Urt is a faker?
>
> Let's see.. How many different aliases have you used lately?
>
> f...@jun.ior
> n...@he.re
> t...@ur.it
> r...@me.jorn
> l...@pen.tu
> wr...@moving.on
> m...@co.rd
> sp...@li.ght
> g...@a.xy
> be...@w.it
> po...@user.invalid
> neg...@chala.da
> m...@tr.on

If he thinks this fools anyone then he's even stupider than thought.

http://news.solani.org/policy/

"Nymshifting ist not allowed."

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2015, 11:55:01 PM3/13/15
Geez, go figure. I guess you and him have something in common then.

> >> Sorta like Ron Paul..
> >
> > No, my advanced degree is a PhD,
>
> Oddly, no mentions of you turn up in search engine results,
> aside from "defender of cold beer, keeper of small change",

lol, "Defender of cold beer, keeper of small change." That's actually pretty cleaver. Mind if I use it?

> nor did you address much of what was mentioned before you
> started throwing another tantrum for attention..

You'll have to more specific. I throw so many tantrums these days it's hard to keep them straight.

> What do you think about this?
>
> http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-12/rand-paul-could-big-companies-grow-their-profits-by-creating-their-own-currencies-
>
> "This is just me," said Paul. "I have a biology degree.
>

> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>
> "I have a biology degree, okay?"
>
> - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
> "Reboot Congress" conference, Feb. 12, 2015

I think it shows you're obsessed with Rand Paul's lie about a measly undergraduate degree. Funny that you fixate on something that has absolutely nothing to do his work in the Senate yet vigorously ignore Obooboo's lie about keeping one's insurance in spite of the fact that it's directly related to his, so-called, signature piece of legislation.

> >> *>LOL!<* Still trying to change the subject, 'nitwit'?
> >
> > Oh, I see, you only have a problem with lying when
>
> That would be a false insinuation, on your lame behalf..

Better not let your fellow travelers see you admitting you have a problem with nOblamo's outrageous lying.

> Like I said previously;

Said what, tinkerbell?

> >> The "first Kenyan-born Muslim Socialist ever elected president"..
> >
> > Good thing for you you're unemployed or you might not have been\
> > able to stay up for the presidunce's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.
>
> I don't watch television, bald nerfball.

Still worried about the gray's using TV to transmit self-destructive thoughts into that empty head of yours, huh?

> I looked up the phrase just
> to set you off again into another fit of histrionic attacks upon my
> occupation and education. It appears that I've struck a nerve there..

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a ko-inky-dink that you happen to have "looked up the phrase" that Jimmy Kimmel used a mere two nights earlier. You're not terribly creative, dimbulb.

traction bar

Mar 14, 2015, 1:42:00 AM3/14/15
On 3/13/2015 7:54 PM, Man of Mind wrote:
>> No, my advanced degree is a PhD,
>
> Oddly, no mentions of you turn up in search engine results

Oddly the only place one can find your alleged PhD mentioned is in your
usenet boasts.

I wonder why...

Man of Mind

Mar 14, 2015, 9:33:08 AM3/14/15
On 3/13/2015 10:55 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> On 3/13/2015 9:54 PM, Man of Mind was again laughing at the evasions of:
>>
>> On 3/13/2015 8:26 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
>>>
>>> On 3/13/2015 8:40 AM, Man of Mind was still amused by the evasions of:

>>> I also didn't deny being the Easter Bunny...what's your point?
>>
>> I've found precisely zero (0) papers published by a brad nerlow..
>
> Geez, go figure

What was there to 'figure'? You don't have a PhD in chemistry.

It was self-evident.. https://twitter.com/bradnerlow

>>> No, my advanced degree is a PhD,
>>
>> Oddly, no mentions of you turn up in search engine results,
>> aside from "defender of cold beer, keeper of small change",
>> nor did you address much of what was mentioned before you
>> started throwing another tantrum for attention..
>
> You'll have to more specific. I throw so many tantrums these days

So I've noticed..

>> What do you think about this?
>>
>> http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-02-12/rand-paul-could-big-companies-grow-their-profits-by-creating-their-own-currencies-
>>
>> "This is just me," said Paul. "I have a biology degree.
>>
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/13/rand-pauls-claim-twice-in-one-day-that-he-has-a-biology-degree/?postshare=8041423829610892
>>
>> "I have a biology degree, okay?"
>>
>> - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in remarks at the Lincoln Labs
>> "Reboot Congress" conference, Feb. 12, 2015
>
> I think it shows you're obsessed with Rand Paul's lie

No, I think it shows that you'll avoid any serious discussion
of the abject lack of qualified candidates on the GOP/tea party
side of the insane asylum. Meanwhile, the rabid right-wingers
are going bananas obsessing over "Hilary" and her e-mail.

Again, the sociopathic projections, as followed:

> Better not let your fellow travelers see you admitting you have
> a problem with nOblamo's outrageous lying.

You have yet to establish the veracity of this "outrageous lying"

>>> Good thing for you you're unemployed or you might not have been
>>> able to stay up for the presidunce's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.
>>
>> I don't watch television, bald nerfball. I looked up the phrase just
>> to set you off again into another fit of histrionic attacks upon my
>> occupation and education. It appears that I've struck a nerve there..
>
> Yeah, I'm sure it's just a ko-inky-dink

The details of the President appearing on national television
usually make it to at least a few web-pages, you viscous twit.

To bad you ran away from this next part of my reply..
"Unless you're trying to incinerate "false precision", which
is the term that engineers actually use."

El Bastardo

Mar 14, 2015, 9:51:52 AM3/14/15
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 10:24:02 PM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/10/2015 11:14 AM, Jeffy Spasto 'nymed again:
> > From: Kurt.L...@f22.n14766.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kurt Lochner)
>
> forwarded to ab...@aioe.org
>
> --
> "Conservatives have no ideas; just irritable mental
> gestures which seek to resemble ideas"
> -Lionel Trilling

There's Urt again playing net nanny,like all the the other Stalin wannabes
here on usenet. But, what would else would you expect from these pansy ass sissies ?

Man of Mind

Mar 14, 2015, 10:39:57 AM3/14/15
On 3/14/2015 8:51 AM, Ein Bastard whined:

> There's Urt again playing net nanny,like all the the other
> Stalin wannabes here on usenet. But, what would else would
> you expect from these pansy ass sissies ?

Thank you again for proving my point for me..
Message has been deleted

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 14, 2015, 12:53:38 PM3/14/15

> On 3/14/2015 8:51 AM, Ein Bastard whined:
>>
>> There's Urt again playing net nanny,like all the the other
>> Stalin wannabes here on usenet. But, what would else would
>> you expect from these pansy ass sissies ?

Obama supporters claim Obama went to college and is a genius, so where
is the Obama Transcripts and blue book term papers to prove it?

Why do we know Bush was a "C" student but we see Obama's transparency
hides his grades and papers and school funding.

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 1:02:49 PM3/14/15
> uh oh - you hurt his feelings - no wonder you are on his hit-list now.

lol "hit-list" - Kurt's an unarmed man in a battle of wits.

Marlin XL7

Mar 14, 2015, 1:05:34 PM3/14/15
On 3/14/2015 6:33 AM, Man of Mind wrote:
> What was there to 'figure'? You don't have a PhD in chemistry.

What is yours in, and who issued it, mindless man?

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 1:07:15 PM3/14/15
Of course you wonder why. That's because you're stupid enough to believe that I'd post to the monkey shit-fight that is usenet under my real name. Only a dumbass fuckwit like Kurt would do something like that.

Marlin XL7

Mar 14, 2015, 1:07:28 PM3/14/15
On 3/14/2015 7:40 AM, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/14/2015 8:51 AM, Ein Bastard whined:
>>
>> There's Urt again playing net nanny,like all the the other
>> Stalin wannabes here on usenet. But, what would else would
>> you expect from these pansy ass sissies ?
>
> Thank you again for proving my point for me..

Your point is you're a fascist censor?

Ok, point accepted.

You have another tantrum loaded?

I think the gray aliens made some adjustments to your implant last
night, or so I heard...

Streetlights all working?

Marlin XL7

Mar 14, 2015, 1:08:58 PM3/14/15
On 3/14/2015 9:32 AM, SlackJaw < wrote:

>> >I posted a job opening ad in the Edmond Sun for an Administrative
>> >Assistant for a new al anon group being setup for gray insect like
>> >creatures who might be visiting Earth. The picture was taken when he
>> >showed up for the interview. During the interview I mentioned that
>> >the position would involve light years of travel and he told me he it
>> >was not problem since he was familiar with the propulsion systems
>> >used for intergalactic travel. When I asked to him give me an example
>> >of his work in the field he showed me the picture at the link below.
>> >
>> >http://postimg.org/image/ravhpnsir/
>> >
>> >When I told him balloon rockets were incapable of space travel he
>> >screamed "that's Bush's fault," called me one-dimensional and stomped
>> >off in the direction of the nearest watering-hole.
> uh oh - you hurt his feelings - no wonder you are on his hit-list now.

Hey now, this is serious intergalactic bidness, man!

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 1:19:22 PM3/14/15
On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 9:33:08 AM UTC-4, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/13/2015 10:55 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:
> >
> > On 3/13/2015 9:54 PM, Man of Mind was again laughing at the evasions of:
> >>
> >> On 3/13/2015 8:26 PM, bald nerfball <bne...@gmail.com> whined/opined:

> >> I've found precisely zero (0) papers published by a brad nerlow..
> >
> > Geez, go figure
>
> What was there to 'figure'?

Wow. Ok, let me spoon feed you the answer - there is no Brad Nerlow, you nitwit. Seriously, you have got to be the slowest dumbass subspecies to ever infest usenet. Tell me, how has posting under your real name worked out for ya, dumbass?

bne...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 1:22:14 PM3/14/15
Not just the street lights are dim in Kurt's world.

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 14, 2015, 1:30:58 PM3/14/15

They have a lobotomy operation that can fix that....

traction bar

Mar 14, 2015, 4:15:43 PM3/14/15
That was directed at Urt, whose credentials are _only_ usenet-based.

Watch the attributions, please.

traction bar

Mar 14, 2015, 4:16:34 PM3/14/15
If he tells his freinds from zeta reticui where to find you it'll get bad...

traction bar

Mar 14, 2015, 4:19:18 PM3/14/15
> uh oh - you hurt his feelings - no wonder you are on his hit-list now.

Urt's been working on his 'patents' for ray guns you know...

http://patentroom.com/toys/ray-guns.html

traction bar

Mar 14, 2015, 4:20:06 PM3/14/15
On 3/14/2015 7:40 AM, Man of Mind wrote:
> On 3/14/2015 8:51 AM, Ein Bastard whined:
>>
>> There's Urt again playing net nanny,like all the the other
>> Stalin wannabes here on usenet. But, what would else would
>> you expect from these pansy ass sissies ?
>
> Thank you again for proving my point for me..

Did you go and play net nanny again, Urt?

http://patentroom.com/toys/ray-guns.html
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tom Sr.

Mar 15, 2015, 9:57:32 AM3/15/15

WOW!

The far-right-wing-nut K0okS are really out in full rant and raving in this topic!

I can see why all the rational and intelligent people in this newsgroup left.

Well, just passing through! Tootles!

P.S.

Oh, yeah, what ABOUT the fact that Rand Paul claimed -- twice in one day -- that he has a biology degree.

You K0okS okay with that???

. . .

It is loading more messages.