Interview Mrs Limbaugh(s)???

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 8:54:14 AM3/6/12
Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???

How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???

I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
faces???

--
~~
HW

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 11:19:39 AM3/6/12
ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>
> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>
> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
> faces???

What's wrong trolls? Don't want anyone getting ideas about this angle??

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 11:47:08 AM3/6/12
ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
> ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
>> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
>> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>>
>> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
>> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>>
>> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
>> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
>> faces???
>>
> What's wrong trolls? Don't want anyone getting ideas about this angle??

Wow, I seem to have hit a nerve...

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 11:51:13 AM3/6/12
On 3/6/2012 7:54 AM, ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>
> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>
> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
> faces???

I'm guessing that they are contractually obligated not to talk about
Rush or reveal anything they learned about him during their time serving
as his "beards," and that the financial penalties would be extreme.

wy

Mar 6, 2012, 11:56:09 AM3/6/12
That's the obvious explanation. Of course, ColdWarDinosaur was too
dumb to think of it, so he had to ask the question and keep begging
for an answer till someone could give it to him. Too bad it won't
shut him up from asking more dumb questions to which he should be able
to figure out the answers if he'd just stop polluting his brain with
right wingnutism thinking instead.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 1:07:09 PM3/6/12
Well, we could at least be entertained by seeing their antics trying
to dodge the media!?

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 1:08:50 PM3/6/12
Um, hardly...why should it be an off-limits topic? Surely they don't
like their husband referring to them as sluts?

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 1:16:04 PM3/6/12
Don't forget Mrs. Ed Schults, Mrs. David Letterman, and Mrs. Bill
Maher.

Ed Schultz called women sluts
David Letterman attacks the daughters
Maher just says explicits about women.

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 1:21:22 PM3/6/12
On 3/6/2012 12:07 PM, ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
> Jeff M wrote:
>> On 3/6/2012 7:54 AM, ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
>>> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
>>> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>>>
>>> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
>>> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>>>
>>> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
>>> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
>>> faces???
>>
>> I'm guessing that they are contractually obligated not to talk about
>> Rush or reveal anything they learned about him during their time serving
>> as his "beards," and that the financial penalties would be extreme.
>>
> Well, we could at least be entertained by seeing their antics trying
> to dodge the media!?

Nah. Despite their millions and the fact they did it to themselves, I
still pity these women.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 1:14:29 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 11:51 am, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.Org> wrote:
I want to see them interview Ed Schultz wife after he called Laura
Ingrahm a slut.
And David Letterman's wife, after he called Sara Palin's daughter
ugly.
And Bill Maher, after he called Sara Palin some "explicit" names.

After all, we want to be fair and balanced, right? Are they excused
for their statements?

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 1:27:37 PM3/6/12
On 3/6/2012 12:14 PM, Dino wrote:
> On Mar 6, 11:51 am, Jeff M<NoS...@NoThanks.Org> wrote:
>> On 3/6/2012 7:54 AM, ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
>>
>>> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
>>> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>>
>>> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
>>> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>>
>>> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
>>> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
>>> faces???
>>
>> I'm guessing that they are contractually obligated not to talk about
>> Rush or reveal anything they learned about him during their time serving
>> as his "beards," and that the financial penalties would be extreme.
>
> I want to see them interview Ed Schultz wife after he called Laura
> Ingrahm a slut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4

Compare and contrast that prompt, sincere and unequivocal apology to
Limbaugh's half assed excuses and his blaming his vileness on liberals.

You might also compare the many on Left who chastised Schultz with the
very few on the Right who dared criticize Limbaugh.

Too_Many_Tools

Mar 6, 2012, 1:27:49 PM3/6/12
Do you think that TMZ would get shots of their virgin nether regions
where no Rush dared to go.

TMT

Ray Fischer

Mar 6, 2012, 1:33:59 PM3/6/12
Dino <what...@homemail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 6, 8:54 am, ColdWarDinosaur <wynnehen...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
>> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>>
>> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
>> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>>
>> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
>> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
>> faces???
>
>Don't forget Mrs. Ed Schults, Mrs. David Letterman, and Mrs. Bill
>Maher.

No matter WHAT crime is committed by his right-wing idols, Asshole
heishman will find some way to make excuses and shift the blame to
others.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rfis...@sonic.net | Goethe

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 2:12:11 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 1:33 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Dino  <whate...@homemail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 6, 8:54 am, ColdWarDinosaur <wynnehen...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
> >> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>
> >> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
> >> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>
> >> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
> >> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
> >> faces???
>
> >Don't forget Mrs. Ed Schults, Mrs. David Letterman, and Mrs. Bill
> >Maher.
>
> No matter WHAT crime is committed by his right-wing idols, Asshole
> heishman will find some way to make excuses and shift the blame to
> others.

Setting aside Fischers delusions and confusion, I want to ask Fischer
why he
excuses Shultz, Letterman, and Maher?
And why he refuses to answer that?

Typical liberal.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 2:13:37 PM3/6/12
Please show me many on the left who chastised Schultz, Letterman, and
Maher.

I would like for a side by side example to be shown. Obviously no one
will be able to do this.

Show me where advertisers were asked to leave any one of those on the
left.

Richard Steel

Mar 6, 2012, 2:25:20 PM3/6/12

> Well, we could at least be entertained by seeing their antics trying
> to dodge the media!?

So, you want to be "entertained" by having the media harass Rush's family members?

This is the sort of stunt fascists pull until they work up the nerve to arrest Priests and assassinate pundits.

Richard Steel

Mar 6, 2012, 2:26:26 PM3/6/12

> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???

I promise you, that's been tried many times.

Clearly, Limbaugh's ex-wives aren't interested in being your dancing monkey.

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 2:28:39 PM3/6/12
On 3/6/2012 1:13 PM, Dino wrote:
> On Mar 6, 1:27 pm, Jeff M<NoS...@NoThanks.Org> wrote:

>>> I want to see them interview Ed Schultz wife after he called Laura
>>> Ingrahm a slut.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4
>>
>> Compare and contrast that prompt, sincere and unequivocal apology to
>> Limbaugh's half assed excuses and his blaming his vileness on liberals.
>>
>> You might also compare the many on Left who chastised Schultz with the
>> very few on the Right who dared criticize Limbaugh.
>
> Please show me many on the left who chastised Schultz, Letterman, and
> Maher.

It doesn't matter. Accusing others of supposed wrongs you're guilty of
is an often attempted but ultimately futile effort, because it in no way
justifies or excuses your own wrongs.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 3:19:21 PM3/6/12
So, there is no evidence that many on the left chastised any one of
those three.
It's funny, how the left is so quick to rally and go after someone on
the right and
just quietly ignore the ignorance and stupidity that their own side
displays so very often.

Right now Rush is providing a great distraction from other issues.
I'm sure that his
words were intentional. He knows exactly what he was saying and what
he is doing.
Somehow, he will come through this and keep right on going.

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 3:29:03 PM3/6/12
Nonsense. It's just not worth arguing for the reason stated. One wrong
doesn't justify or excuse another. Weren't you taught that lesson some
time in early childhood?

> It's funny, how the left is so quick to rally and go after someone on
> the right and
> just quietly ignore the ignorance and stupidity that their own side
> displays so very often.

An unproved assertion, at best.

> Right now Rush is providing a great distraction from other issues.
> I'm sure that his
> words were intentional. He knows exactly what he was saying and what
> he is doing.
> Somehow, he will come through this and keep right on going.

Probably so. His core audience are idiots, but they're reliable idiots.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 3:38:24 PM3/6/12
Then I would like to see it. Because it was even pointed out on one of
the news channels I watch last evening, that the left was VERY quiet
on all three of them.
I can't remember who the person was that was interviewed, but it's
where I got the information that those three said something just as
bad and/or worse than
Rush.

>It's just not worth arguing for the reason stated.  One wrong
> doesn't justify or excuse another.  Weren't you taught that lesson some
> time in early childhood?

Look, either you can support what you said or you can't. Simple as
that. And obviously you can't. I rest my case. The left ignores
their own when they make the same type of statements or even worse
statements.

> > It's funny, how the left is so quick to rally and go after someone on
> > the right and
> > just quietly ignore the ignorance and stupidity that their own side
> > displays so very often.
>
> An unproved assertion, at best.

Still waiting for you to show me where the left chastised those three.

> > Right now Rush is providing a great distraction from other issues.
> > I'm sure that his
> > words were intentional. He knows exactly what he was saying and what
> > he is doing.
> > Somehow, he will come through this and keep right on going.
>
> Probably so.  His core audience are idiots, but they're reliable idiots.

Now that is a very ignorant thing to say.

But typical from what I hear the left say.

pyotr filipivich

Mar 6, 2012, 3:40:05 PM3/6/12
Dino <what...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:16:04 -0800 (PST)
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
But they are democrats. Which means, we can expect that sort of
misogynic behavior from them as a matter of course.
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 3:44:00 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 3:40 pm, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Dino <whate...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:16:04 -0800 (PST)
You mean that it's ok for the democrat and/or liberals but it's not ok
for conservative or republican???

Tell me it's not so.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 3:53:29 PM3/6/12
Did their advertisers leave them in droves?

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 3:53:55 PM3/6/12
Complain to their advertisers.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 3:54:30 PM3/6/12
I don't they knew what they were marrying. If indeed...

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 3:55:52 PM3/6/12
So how many rightwingers complained to their advertisers?

Frank

Mar 6, 2012, 4:07:57 PM3/6/12
On 3/6/2012 8:54 AM, ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
> Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
> previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>
> How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
> Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>
> I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
> and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
> faces???

The media are pond scum. You think they are not doing stuff like this?

You think they would track down class mates, girl friends, teachers etc.
of the Messiah? Huh?

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 4:10:22 PM3/6/12
Don't know. But what I do know is both sides have parties guilty of
this
type of behavior.
Speaking for myself, I do NOT condone Rush Limbaugh statement.

What I can also say is I have not seen any evidence from the left,
holding liberals accountable for saying the same thing or even worse,
such as in Bill Mahers case.

It's funny how the left pretends to be so perfect, claiming to care
for others, but they just absolutely foam at the mouth anytime Rush
says anything.
Shows you, Rush Limbaugh scares the hell out of the left. They are
just desperate to get him off the air.

Otherwise, it would be business as usual.

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 4:15:35 PM3/6/12
You know how to use Google, right?

> Because it was even pointed out on one of
> the news channels I watch last evening, that the left was VERY quiet
> on all three of them.

Fox News? Whadya expect?

> I can't remember who the person was that was interviewed, but it's
> where I got the information that those three said something just as
> bad and/or worse than
> Rush.

Naturally. Whenever some rightie gets busted for doing something wrong,
you can count on the gang at Fox News to find some way to blame it on
the lefties, or try to excuse it by accusing lefties of something
supposedly similar, or both.

>> It's just not worth arguing for the reason stated. One wrong
>> doesn't justify or excuse another. Weren't you taught that lesson some
>> time in early childhood?
>
> Look, either you can support what you said or you can't. Simple as
> that. And obviously you can't. I rest my case. The left ignores
> their own when they make the same type of statements or even worse
> statements.

You can leap to whatever false conclusions you want. Fox News will even
help you do that.

>>> It's funny, how the left is so quick to rally and go after someone on
>>> the right and
>>> just quietly ignore the ignorance and stupidity that their own side
>>> displays so very often.
>>
>> An unproved assertion, at best.
>
> Still waiting for you to show me where the left chastised those three.
>

>>> Right now Rush is providing a great distraction from other issues.
>>> I'm sure that his
>>> words were intentional. He knows exactly what he was saying and what
>>> he is doing.
>>> Somehow, he will come through this and keep right on going.
>>
>> Probably so. His core audience are idiots, but they're reliable idiots.
>
> Now that is a very ignorant thing to say.

No that is a very accurate thing to say.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 4:31:15 PM3/6/12
Do you?

> > Because it was even pointed out on one of
> > the news channels I watch last evening, that the left was VERY quiet
> > on all three of them.
>
> Fox News?  Whadya expect?

Wow, how open minded you are. You just don't jump to conclusions do
you?

> > I can't remember who the person was that was interviewed, but it's
> > where I got the information that those three said something just as
> > bad and/or worse than
> > Rush.
>
> Naturally.  Whenever some rightie gets busted for doing something wrong,
> you can count on the gang at Fox News to find some way to blame it on
> the lefties, or try to excuse it by accusing lefties of something
> supposedly similar, or both.

Actually I have not seen that at all. In fact, I really haven't seen
anyone defend Rush for his comments calling her a slut and
prostitution at all.

> >> It's just not worth arguing for the reason stated.  One wrong
> >> doesn't justify or excuse another.  Weren't you taught that lesson some
> >> time in early childhood?
>
> > Look, either you can support what you said or you can't.  Simple as
> > that.  And obviously you can't.  I rest my case. The left ignores
> > their own when they make the same type of statements or even worse
> > statements.
>
> You can leap to whatever false conclusions you want.

Wow, after the leaps you just made and then you say that. WOW!!!

> Fox News will even
> help you do that.

> >> An unproved assertion, at best.
>
> > Still waiting for you to show me where the left chastised those three.

> >> Probably so.  His core audience are idiots, but they're reliable idiots.
>
> > Now that is a very ignorant thing to say.
>
> No that is a very accurate thing to say.

No, it's a very ignorant thing to say and just shows how ignorant you
truly are.
Actually, you are the idiot. Not the listeners.

First. Post

Mar 6, 2012, 4:32:07 PM3/6/12
On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:44:00 -0800 (PST), Dino <what...@homemail.com>
wrote:
Heard a local liberal talk show host make the statement just a couple
years back that when a liberal makes such a comment that they are
being painfully honest and since they've never claimed to be the
polite or moral ones then they aren't being hypocritical or just plain
rude. They get upset when a conservative makes such a comment, true
or not, because conservatives are supposed to be above that sort of
thing therefore that makes conservatives hypocrites.
So it's OK for them to behave like a simple bully because they never
claimed to be anything else but it's not OK for a conservative because
we are supposed to act "nice".
You want to try to figure that logic out? Have plenty of Tylenol or
BC Powders handy.

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 4:39:37 PM3/6/12
Oh, I see. You don't know what my use of a question means.
Furthermore, applying the same rules you use, your lack of denial proves
that it's true.

>>> I can't remember who the person was that was interviewed, but it's
>>> where I got the information that those three said something just as
>>> bad and/or worse than
>>> Rush.
>>
>> Naturally. Whenever some rightie gets busted for doing something wrong,
>> you can count on the gang at Fox News to find some way to blame it on
>> the lefties, or try to excuse it by accusing lefties of something
>> supposedly similar, or both.
>
> Actually I have not seen that at all. In fact, I really haven't seen
> anyone defend Rush for his comments calling her a slut and
> prostitution at all.

Okay, so now we've established that you are a Fox News watcher, but you
can't recall what you've seen. Mmmmkay.

>>> Look, either you can support what you said or you can't. Simple as
>>> that. And obviously you can't. I rest my case. The left ignores
>>> their own when they make the same type of statements or even worse
>>> statements.
>>
>> You can leap to whatever false conclusions you want.
>
> Wow, after the leaps you just made and then you say that. WOW!!!

You've confirmed my provisional guesses, however.

>> Fox News will even
>> help you do that.

>>> Still waiting for you to show me where the left chastised those three.

>>> Now that is a very ignorant thing to say.
>>
>> No that is a very accurate thing to say.
>
> No, it's a very ignorant thing to say and just shows how ignorant you
> truly are.
> Actually, you are the idiot. Not the listeners.

Oh, don't get all upset, Rush listener. Not everyone who listens to
Limbaugh is an idiot. Only his core audience are mainly idiots.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 4:39:34 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 4:32 pm, First. Post <OccupiersDumberThanD...@invalid.net>
wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:44:00 -0800 (PST), Dino <whate...@homemail.com>
So basically the liberal talk show acknowledged that liberals are
beneath quality standards and
are expected to be crude, rude, hateful, insensitive, and so forth and
that conservatives
are supposed to be of a higher quality, polite, considerate, well
rounded, capable
of civil discussions.
And the liberals get upset if a conservative stoops to their level.
Because basically that
is what the talk show host in your example is saying, that they would
have to stoop down.

Hmm, something to ponder.

First. Post

Mar 6, 2012, 4:51:56 PM3/6/12
Indeed.

Just like the bully in grade school
that, when a kid that they victimize
finally hauls off and knocks the hell
out of them for a change, goes running
home crying "no fair, no fair".

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 4:12:08 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 3:53 pm, ColdWarDinosaur <wynnehen...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Dino wrote:

> >> I'm guessing that they are contractually obligated not to talk about
> >> Rush or reveal anything they learned about him during their time serving
> >> as his "beards," and that the financial penalties would be extreme.
>
> > I want to see them interview Ed Schultz wife after he called Laura
> > Ingrahm a slut.
> > And David Letterman's wife, after he called Sara Palin's daughter
> > ugly.
> > And Bill Maher, after he called Sara Palin some "explicit" names.
>
> > After all, we want to be fair and balanced, right?  Are they excused
> > for their statements?
>
> Did their advertisers leave them in droves?

Trust me when I say this, Rush will be on the air today, tomorrow, and
for how ever long he chooses. This will blow over.
One thing is certain though, Rush scares the hell out of the left.
They are absolutely desperate to get him off the air.

I take note no one as of yet addressed the statements made by Schutz,
Letterman, or Maher.

Business as usual. Liberals bury their heads in the sand. Hear no
evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Good little monkeys.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 5:02:29 PM3/6/12
Oh look another Neocon. I thought you guys left with the money after
the Iraq war??

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 5:04:50 PM3/6/12
So WHAT? This is the case in point. Don't be an infant Bwaaaaa they
did it first bwaaaaa!!! Now your hero is going to be ripped to shreds
because he is VILE. Not because anyone did this first. He carried on
on one person who was unable to defend herself and in so doing
destroyed what was left of the GOP and any of their chances for 2012.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 6, 2012, 5:06:17 PM3/6/12
No, it did in 1994 when he managed to get some stooges onto the
streets in a buycott campaign but this is 2012 and twitter and
facebook have destroyed governments let alone bloated, floating fat
men like Rush.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 5:25:34 PM3/6/12
My hero? Not hardly. But you are not the first liberal pin head to
just assume.

> Not because anyone did this first.

It's not about who did it first, I am pointing out that liberals are
hypocrites.
They have double standards. And you illustrate this very well.

>He carried on
> on one person who was unable to defend herself and in so doing
> destroyed what was left of the GOP and any of their chances for 2012.

LOL
You are certainly naive if not totally deluded.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 5:29:32 PM3/6/12
Unfortunately in your case, you are blind. And what makes this even
sadder is you
choose to close your own eyes.

>You don't know what my use of a question means.
> Furthermore, applying the same rules you use, your lack of denial proves
> that it's true.

> >> Naturally.  Whenever some rightie gets busted for doing something wrong,
> >> you can count on the gang at Fox News to find some way to blame it on
> >> the lefties, or try to excuse it by accusing lefties of something
> >> supposedly similar, or both.
>
> > Actually I have not seen that at all. In fact, I really haven't seen
> > anyone defend Rush for his comments calling her a slut and
> > prostitution at all.
>
> Okay, so now we've established that you are a Fox News watcher, but you
> can't recall what you've seen.  Mmmmkay.

Wow. Besides the fact that you are dead wrong, all I can do is just
say WOW!!!
What a LEAP you are making.

> >> You can leap to whatever false conclusions you want.
>
> > Wow, after the leaps you just made and then you say that.  WOW!!!
>
> You've confirmed my provisional guesses, however.

Sad and pathetic.

> >>   Fox News will even
> >> help you do that.

> >> No that is a very accurate thing to say.
>
> > No, it's a very ignorant thing to say and just shows how ignorant you
> > truly are.
> > Actually, you are the idiot. Not the listeners.
>
> Oh, don't get all upset, Rush listener.  Not everyone who listens to
> Limbaugh is an idiot.  Only his core audience are mainly idiots.

Well, let me clue you in. Although I doubt you will read.
Yes, I do listen to Fox News. But I also listen to MSNBC and CNN.
I also read USA Today, my local papers, and the News Journal.
So Fox News is just but one of many media outlet I read and/or listen
to.
I do not close my mind to one outlet.
As far as your comment about being a Rush listener. I haven't listened
to Rush Limbaugh since probably 1997.
And that was occasional at best.
Any more leaps and/or bounds you wish to make???

You already jumped in the deep end of the stupid pool. Might as well
go all the way.

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2012, 9:19:54 PM3/6/12
On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:06:17 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
<wynnehenry!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>let alone bloated, floating fat
>men like Rush.

Look at the hate this mental case spews with each of his posts.

Ive submitted his name to those keeping the List and with luck, he will
be killed this year during the Great Cull.

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2012, 9:22:45 PM3/6/12
On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:25:34 -0800 (PST), Dino <what...@homemail.com>
wrote:

>>He carried on
>> on one person who was unable to defend herself and in so doing
>> destroyed what was left of the GOP and any of their chances for 2012.
>
>LOL
>You are certainly naive if not totally deluded.

"unable to defend herself"?

ROFLMAO!!!!

She is nothing more than a shill for the Obamassiah and each and every
talking heads for the MSM has put her up on a pedistal and have defended
her with their very breath.

Too bad that she and they have become laughing stocks as the facts come
out.

The People will execute you and yours with glee later this year.

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2012, 9:26:21 PM3/6/12
Hell...Usenet is a prime example of that.

When I screw leftwingers to the wall..they go all aflitter in horror and
upset. They hate having their superiors point out their myrid flaws.

Gunner

Shall not be infringed

Mar 6, 2012, 9:22:41 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 11:51 am, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.Org> wrote:
> On 3/6/2012 7:54 AM, ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
>
> > Saaay, how come the media aren't tracking down the current and
> > previous Mrs Limbaughs and asking them for THEIR views???
>
> > How can they possibly be making this glaring omission???
> > Is it because they are all just hoping this story dies???
>
> > I mean even a TMZ style series of shots of them running out of Gucci
> > and back to their SUVs and holding their handbags and furs over their
> > faces???
>
> I'm guessing that they are contractually obligated not to talk about
> Rush or reveal anything they learned about him during their time serving
> as his "beards," and that the financial penalties would be extreme.

So they have no morals? They are bound to the Rush Dollar Machine?

Heh.

Jeff M

Mar 6, 2012, 9:35:08 PM3/6/12
I have no information about their morals, but living up to the
agreements you have made is not inherently immoral.

pyotr filipivich

Mar 6, 2012, 10:29:29 PM3/6/12
Dino <what...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:44:00 -0800 (PST)
Okay "It is not so." Because the Democrats are the Party of
Purity and moral turpitude.

--
pyotr filipivich
Watergate didn’t have a body count. Gunwalker has hundreds.

pyotr filipivich

Mar 6, 2012, 10:29:29 PM3/6/12
Dino <what...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:39:34 -0800 (PST)
In a nut shell. So throw it back in their faces. Repost their
hate, and show them to be the liars they are.

Ray Fischer

Mar 6, 2012, 11:21:32 PM3/6/12
Dino <what...@homemail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 6, 1:27 pm, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.Org> wrote:

>> > I want to see them interview Ed Schultz wife after he called Laura
>> > Ingrahm a slut.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4
>>
>> Compare and contrast that prompt, sincere and unequivocal apology to
>> Limbaugh's half assed excuses and his blaming his vileness on liberals.
>>
>> You might also compare the many on Left who chastised Schultz with the
>> very few on the Right who dared criticize Limbaugh.
>
>Please show me many on the left who chastised Schultz, Letterman, and

Asshole heishman is the kind of person who would justify murder by
whining that somebody else had done it too.

He doesn't actually have any morals.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rfis...@sonic.net | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Mar 6, 2012, 11:22:37 PM3/6/12
Dino <what...@homemail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 6, 1:33 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Dino  <whate...@homemail.com> wrote:

>> >Don't forget Mrs. Ed Schults, Mrs. David Letterman, and Mrs. Bill
>> >Maher.
>>
>> No matter WHAT crime is committed by his right-wing idols, Asshole
>> heishman will find some way to make excuses and shift the blame to
>> others.
>
>Setting aside Fischers delusions and confusion, I want to ask Fischer

LOL! Look at the immoral asshole make excuses.

Dino

Mar 6, 2012, 11:00:54 PM3/6/12
On Mar 6, 10:29 pm, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Dino <whate...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:44:00 -0800 (PST)
Right..sure. Ok then. I have a bridge for sale.

Message has been deleted

pyotr filipivich

Mar 7, 2012, 1:11:21 AM3/7/12
Dino <what...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:00:54 -0800 (PST)
Mine is solar powered!

--
pyotr filipivich.
For Sale: Uncirculated Roman Drachmas, feature Julius Ceaser's Portrait,

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 7, 2012, 6:35:33 AM3/7/12
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:06:17 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
> <wynnehenry!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> let alone bloated, floating fat
>> men like Rush.
>
> Look at the hate this mental case spews with each of his posts.
>
> Ive submitted his name to those keeping the List and with luck, he will
> be killed this year during the Great Cull.

Oh please come and try.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 7, 2012, 6:36:00 AM3/7/12
Shall not be infringed wrote:
Something like that.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 7, 2012, 6:38:56 AM3/7/12
Depends on the agreement doesn't it? Agreements themselves can be
immoral or illegal. In other words if you have a contract that states
you may not discuss your relationship or business and yet there is
something illegal going on (e.g. illegal drug use, pedophilia or
something) then the clauses of your contract are voided by illegality.

Dino

Mar 7, 2012, 7:31:45 AM3/7/12
On Mar 7, 1:11 am, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Dino <whate...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:00:54 -0800 (PST)
LOL

Gunner Asch

Mar 7, 2012, 2:11:16 PM3/7/12
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 06:35:33 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
<wynnehenry!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:06:17 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
>> <wynnehenry!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> let alone bloated, floating fat
>>> men like Rush.
>>
>> Look at the hate this mental case spews with each of his posts.
>>
>> Ive submitted his name to those keeping the List and with luck, he will
>> be killed this year during the Great Cull.
>
>Oh please come and try.

One assumes that you have a big supply of baseball bats and frozen tofu
squares to fight off the people with "ebil handguns and assault rifles"

When they come and hang you with a barbed wire noose from the nearest
street lamp or sturdy tree, I shall be sitting on the front porch..feet
up on the rail, banjo in hand and playing happy riffs as each news
reports cover the rising leftwing death toll.

Shrug. You need'nt worry about me. Im just an old guy who will be
pressed to taking care of the odd carload of looters and other leftwing
trash in my small town in a very red county here in California.

You do need to worry about the People who have gotten tired of you pesky
Lefties and your decades long attempts to destroy not only the
Constitution, but America herself.

Remember what happened to the Japs and the National Socialists who
tried that the last time. You Fascists will be killed in truck load
lots and thrown into mass graves..that someday will be really cool local
parks.

Shrug

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 7, 2012, 3:18:06 PM3/7/12
Does your mother know where you are...?
Message has been deleted

Shall not be infringed

Mar 8, 2012, 5:55:33 PM3/8/12
So did FDR. Hundreds of thousands. And he actually succeeded.

Shall not be infringed

Mar 8, 2012, 6:31:02 PM3/8/12
On Mar 6, 10:29 pm, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Dino <whate...@homemail.com> on Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:39:34 -0800 (PST)
That's how they celebrate diversity.

> >and that conservatives
> >are supposed to be of a higher quality, polite, considerate, well
> >rounded, capable
> >of civil discussions.
> >And the liberals get upset if a conservative stoops to their level.
> >Because basically that
> >is what the talk show host in your example is saying, that they would
> >have to stoop down.
>
> >Hmm, something to ponder.
>
>         In a nut shell. So throw it back in their faces.   Repost their
> hate, and show them to be the liars they are.

Been doing that for years, and they hate me for it.
Message has been deleted

Shall not be infringed

Mar 8, 2012, 6:38:18 PM3/8/12
On Mar 8, 6:35 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:55:33 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
>
> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >So did FDR.  Hundreds of thousands.  And he actually succeeded.
>
> But they weren't us---like cunter fantasizes about

Yes, he sent them to their deaths in foreign lands.

And he imprisoned other citizens (of Japanese descent).
Message has been deleted

Jeff M

Mar 9, 2012, 9:31:17 AM3/9/12
On 3/7/2012 5:38 AM, ColdWarDinosaur wrote:
> Jeff M wrote:

>>> So they have no morals? They are bound to the Rush Dollar Machine?
>>
>> I have no information about their morals, but living up to the
>> agreements you have made is not inherently immoral.
>
> Depends on the agreement doesn't it? Agreements themselves can be
> immoral or illegal. In other words if you have a contract that states
> you may not discuss your relationship or business and yet there is
> something illegal going on (e.g. illegal drug use, pedophilia or
> something) then the clauses of your contract are voided by illegality.

I agree completely. Obviously, no one is bound by a contract void for
illegality. Moreover, a contract may be entirely legal and enforceable,
but nonetheless immoral. I disliked nondisclosure terms in contracts
and settlement agreements on general principles, but still had to use
them occasionally. Of course, I consider my word of agreement to
something just as binding as a contract, even if unenforceable.

We don't know what what Limbaugh's ex-wives and current wife have agreed
to, nor what they could otherwise disclose, but the former is virtually
certain to be some form of nondisclosure contract and the latter is
likely to be interesting and perhaps very damaging.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 9, 2012, 9:45:13 AM3/9/12
Good response. I am just absolutely fascinated by the glaring
non-sequitur in that the media have not stampeded over and asked all
of them for their opinions. What is the explanation for that? Why have
they not been cornered as TMZ often does, in shops, malls, airports or
other locations and asked to respond to their husband or ex-hustband
comments? Are they all inaccessible? Live overseas? Locked in a
basement? What is going on here, who are these people that are
apparently sacrosanct?? I mean, non-disclosure aside, you can still
ask them publicly, on camera, as we have seen so many, many others
being asked. What makes them "special"?

Dino

Mar 9, 2012, 10:12:44 AM3/9/12
This is great, watching idiots...act like ... well??? Idiots of
course. And I have a front row seat. Pass the popcorn!!!

Can't wait to see what the next assumption is. Wow, Idiots gone
Wild!!

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 9, 2012, 10:59:22 AM3/9/12
So why has the so-called "liberal media" not chased down the various
Mrs Limbaughs???

Shall not be infringed

Mar 9, 2012, 5:22:50 PM3/9/12
On Mar 9, 12:53 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:38:18 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
>
> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 8, 6:35 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> But they weren't us---like cunter fantasizes about
>
> >Yes, he sent them to their deaths in foreign lands.
>
> >And he imprisoned other citizens (of Japanese descent).
>
> Glass half full nonsnse
>
> Would you rather have the Axis powers in complete control of half the
> world---with the mass murder they were doing?

But you guys say that no war is worth fighting (unless it directs
attention away from a democrat screw up).

So now you DO believe in the containment policy?

> As for internment camps---there are some who second guess decisions in
> world war that after the shor duration of the war can be looked at and
> viewed as a bad decision

I find it hard to believe that a progressive would admit that.

> At the time---Those who had the responsibility of safety of a nation
> made decisions as they thought fit.

Why wasn't FDR celebrating Hirohito's diversity?

> Even in the wrongness of the policy--it taught us a valuable
> lesson---without deaths-

So no one died? No one was mistreated? No Japanese-American woman
was raped?

I don't believe you.

> However,  we are now under republicans/conservative views are almost
> being directed at Muslim americans. (not to mention the undocumented
> immigrants)

I have no idea what that string of words meant.

Jeff M

Mar 9, 2012, 6:06:03 PM3/9/12
On 3/9/2012 4:22 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:
> On Mar 9, 12:53 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:38:18 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
>>
>> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes, he sent them to their deaths in foreign lands.
>>
>>> And he imprisoned other citizens (of Japanese descent).
>>
>> Glass half full nonsnse
>>
>> Would you rather have the Axis powers in complete control of half the
>> world---with the mass murder they were doing?
>
> But you guys say that no war is worth fighting

Hogwash. This is just another rightard lie. Merely because not every
war rightards want, such as the one they are trying to foment with Iran
or their invasion of Iraq, is necessary, that does NOT mean NO war is
necessary. These rightard wars of choice don't equate with WWII.

More importantly, the core of isolationist antiwar opposition to
American involvement in WWII was the Republican Party, particularly in
the Senate. They were responsible for much foot dragging that hindered
FDR's efforts to get the nation and our military ready for war and keep
our allies from early defeat. They were making too much money off the
war and didn't want to pay any more taxes for defense.

> So now you DO believe in the containment policy?

We had no "containment policy" in WWII, and thereafter it was Democrat
President Truman who developed the containment policy toward the Soviet
Union.

>> As for internment camps---there are some who second guess decisions in
>> world war that after the shor duration of the war can be looked at and
>> viewed as a bad decision
>
> I find it hard to believe that a progressive would admit that.

Progressives are largely responsible for redressing this injustice.
When the bill providing reparations for interned Americans of Japanese
descent came before Congress, a majority of Democrats voted for it,
while a majority of Republicans voted against it. Rightard talking head
Michelle Malkin even tried to justify internment in her 2004 book "In
Defense of Internment: The Case for 'Racial Profiling' in World War II
and the War on Terror"

>> At the time---Those who had the responsibility of safety of a nation
>> made decisions as they thought fit.
>
> Why wasn't FDR celebrating Hirohito's diversity?
>
>> Even in the wrongness of the policy--it taught us a valuable
>> lesson---without deaths-
>
> So no one died? No one was mistreated? No Japanese-American woman
> was raped?
>
> I don't believe you.
>
>> However, we are now under republicans/conservative views are almost
>> being directed at Muslim americans. (not to mention the undocumented
>> immigrants)
>
> I have no idea what that string of words meant.

He means that many Rightards want to do basically the same sorts of
things to Muslim Americans, illegal immigrants and other people they
hate and/or fear today.

Shall not be infringed

Mar 9, 2012, 7:10:19 PM3/9/12
FDR could and did any damned thing he wanted.

Do you ever wonder why there are term limits on the presidency?

> > So now you DO believe in the containment policy?
>
> We had no "containment policy" in WWII,

We have a containment policy because of WWII.

> and thereafter it was Democrat
> President Truman who developed the containment policy toward the Soviet
> Union.

And yet all of you neo-democrats couldn't support what it actually
took to HAVE a containment policy.

Back to no war worth fighting...

> >> As for internment camps---there are some who second guess decisions in
> >> world war that after the shor duration of the war can be looked at and
> >> viewed as a bad decision
>
> > I find it hard to believe that a progressive would admit that.
>
> Progressives are largely responsible for redressing this injustice.
> When the bill providing reparations for interned Americans of Japanese
> descent came before Congress, a majority of Democrats voted for it,
> while a majority of Republicans voted against it.  Rightard talking head
> Michelle Malkin even tried to justify internment in her 2004 book "In
> Defense of Internment: The Case for 'Racial Profiling' in World War II
> and the War on Terror"

So FDR was a horrible president?

>   >> At the time---Those who had the responsibility of safety of a nation
> >> made decisions as they thought fit.
>
> > Why wasn't FDR celebrating Hirohito's diversity?
>
> >> Even in the wrongness of the policy--it taught us a valuable
> >> lesson---without deaths-
>
> > So no one died?  No one was mistreated?  No Japanese-American woman
> > was raped?
>
> > I don't believe you.
>
> >> However,  we are now under republicans/conservative views are almost
> >> being directed at Muslim americans. (not to mention the undocumented
> >> immigrants)
>
> > I have no idea what that string of words meant.
>
> He means that many Rightards want to do basically the same sorts of
> things to Muslim Americans, illegal immigrants and other people they
> hate and/or fear today.

Then he should have said so.

And you should have said how FDR trampled on the Constitution and what
a horrible president he was.

But you didn't.

Jeff M

Mar 9, 2012, 7:17:02 PM3/9/12
We don't need to, as long as we have you to tell us what we all say,
believe, support, ought to have said, etc. Even if you get it wrong.

Shall not be infringed

Mar 9, 2012, 7:32:24 PM3/9/12
But I don't get it wrong.

You're all about Bush being a bad president, but can't say a single
bad thing about FDR, JFK, or WJC.

That's just how it is. Accept that I know and understand it.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jeff M

Mar 9, 2012, 8:44:21 PM3/9/12
On 3/9/2012 7:34 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 18:17:02 -0600, Jeff M<NoS...@NoThanks.org>
> wrote:
>
>>> And you should have said how FDR trampled on the Constitution and what
>>> a horrible president he was.
>>>
>>> But you didn't.
>>
>> We don't need to, as long as we have you to tell us what we all say,
>> believe, support, ought to have said, etc. Even if you get it wrong.
>
> Infringedlunatic is just another version of this guy:

I don't know who that guy is, but Hammie's been getting a little
stalker-y lately.

Jeff M

Mar 9, 2012, 9:02:39 PM3/9/12
Yes, you did.

> You're all about Bush being a bad president, but can't say a single
> bad thing about FDR, JFK, or WJC.

You're lying, or more likely just doing your "thinking" in your ignorant
stereotypes again. I've posted several positive things about Bush, and
many negative things about Democratic Presidents in this NG.

> That's just how it is. Accept that I know and understand it.

I don't accept lies, delusions, spin or BS. That leaves you with nothing.

Gunner Asch

Mar 10, 2012, 5:20:32 AM3/10/12
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:18:06 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
One what? While Im a Democrat, Im hardly a Socialist.

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 10, 2012, 8:53:25 AM3/10/12
Huh?

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 10, 2012, 8:55:39 AM3/10/12
Huh? You're not making sense.
Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Mar 10, 2012, 4:46:13 PM3/10/12
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:53:25 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
What...you didnt understand what I wrote? Or are you having a difficult
time getting your lines downloaded through that fax jack in the back of
your skull?

Leftwing Useful Idiots have been having that problem lately. Shrug

Yes..Im a Democrat.

No, Im not a Socialist, unlike many many many members on the left half
of my party.

You do know there is a reason we Democrats are bleeding voters like a
severed artery...they are becoming Independants or Republicans. Right?

Because less than half of all Democrats are Far Leftwing Extremist
Fringe Kookers like you and yours.

Sadly..you will never learn this. Im reminded of every communist
revolution in history. They take their useful idiots such as yourself,
give em weapons and point them at the enemy. They die like flies, and
when the smoke clears and the battle is won..the Party wonks take the
survivors and simply shoot them and get them out of the way. They are
simply not devious enough, or smart enough to fit into the New Order.

Hence..you and yours will be killed by one side or the other. Its
obvious you are not smart enough to be accepted into the New Order(TM)

Shrug

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 10, 2012, 5:32:40 PM3/10/12
^^^^^^^^

You are as mad as a hatter.

Gunner Asch

Mar 10, 2012, 8:17:32 PM3/10/12
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:32:40 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
You are simply a walking dead man in denial. Shrug again.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ray Fischer

Mar 10, 2012, 8:28:27 PM3/10/12
<Yoor...@Jurgis.net> wrote:
>On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:46:13 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>What...you didnt understand what I wrote? Or are you having a difficult
>>time getting your lines downloaded through that fax jack in the back of
>>your skull?
>>
>>Leftwing Useful Idiots have been having that problem lately. Shrug
>>
>>Yes..Im a Democrat.
>
>Yeah---like East Germans were "democratic"

Or the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
rfis...@sonic.net | Goethe

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 11, 2012, 8:04:21 AM3/11/12
I have a picture of you sitting in a padded cell somewhere...

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 11, 2012, 8:06:00 AM3/11/12
Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:32:40 -0500, ColdWarDinosaur
> <wynnehenry!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>> Hence..you and yours will be killed by one side or the other. Its
>>> obvious you are not smart enough to be accepted into the New Order(TM)
>>>
>>> Shrug
>> ^^^^^^^^
>>
>> You are as mad as a hatter.
>
> You notices that too?
>
> I visited his web site--nearly fell over laughing at him in his sniper
> disguise, his firing range photos
>
> When I got to the huge junkpile around his house I was howling with
> laughter
>
> THen a couple of photos of him popped up---gawd, that would scare the
> beejesus out of streetwalkers.
>
> THen, I hear, he advertises on Craigs list offering his "services" to
> males.
>
> Funny stuff, that.

I wonder whether he ever actually read any of the Gunner Asch books -
there doesn't appear to be any resemblance whatsoever?

Gunner Asch

Mar 11, 2012, 3:11:33 PM3/11/12
On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:04:21 -0400, ColdWarDinosaur
I will have a picture of you dangling from a street light, your tongue
sticking out of the corner of your mouth..eyes wide and protruding...and
a raven getting ready to peck out your eyeballs for lunch.

Not a pretty sight, but...shrug..a necessary one.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ColdWarDinosaur

Mar 12, 2012, 7:06:35 AM3/12/12
Hahaha - you silly deluded child. I was in a combat unit and never
thought I'd make it to 30 let along twice that age. You have NOTHING
you can scare me with, because I have recognized my fears, faced them,
and stood up to them. Idiot. We all die, mate, and both of us will
when God wills it.

trainguard

Mar 12, 2012, 7:41:22 AM3/12/12
On Mar 10, 1:27 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:10:19 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
>
> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> More importantly, the core of isolationist antiwar opposition to
> >> American involvement in WWII was the Republican Party, particularly in
> >> the Senate.  They were responsible for much foot dragging that hindered
> >> FDR's efforts to get the nation and our military ready for war and keep
> >> our allies from early defeat.  They were making too much money off the
> >> war and didn't want to pay any more taxes for defense.
>
> >FDR could and did any damned thing he wanted.
>
> >Do you ever wonder why there are term limits on the presidency?
>
> Do you ever wonder why---after the massive disaster of
> loonytarian/conservative government prior to his first term, that
> America actually became a better nation, more powerful nation, more
> consistent with principles of the founding because of him?
>
> No?
>
> FDR was rebuffed on a whole range of things.  He was elected to FOUR
> consecutive terms because he save this nation, was needed to
> re-created and structure the nation, ----and mostly to counter the
> fucking conservatives who would have set us back to the mid 19th
> century
>
> Glad to help educate you

"We Remember, F.D.R.

We remember the bitter faces of the apple sellers
And their red cracked hands.
We remember the gray cold of ‘32
When the job stopped, and the bank stopped.
And the merry-go-round broke down,
And, finally,
Everything seemed to stop.
The whole big works of America,
Bogged down with a creeping panic,
And nobody knew how to fix it, while the wise guys sold the country
short,
Till one man said (and we listened)
“The one thing we have to fear is fear.”
Well, it’s quite a long time since then and the wise guys may not
remember.
But we do, F.D.R.
We remember some other things.
We remember the home saved and the crop saved and the courage put
back
in men’s faces.
We remember you said from the start,
“I don’t expect to make a hit every time I come to bat.”
We remember that.
And sometimes you’ve struck out and we know it
But we know the batting average too.
(Not we the-Wall-Street-people but we the people)
It’s written in our lives, in our kids growing up with a chance,
It’s written in the faces of the old folks who don’t have to go to
the
poor-house
And the tanned faces of the boys from the CCC,
It’s written in the water and the earth of the Tennessee Valley
The contour-plowing that saves the dust-stricken land,
And the lights coming on for the first time, on lonely farms…
A country squire from Hyde Park with a Harvard accent
Who never once failed the people
And whom the people won’t fail."

We don't have many statues of American Presidents in Britain, but we
have one of FDR. It was paid for by public subscription, but the
amount requested from an idividual was strictly limited, so that
people with limited means were on an equal footing with the wealthy.
The cost was raised virtually overnight, and it remains a true
'people's statue'.

Dr. Barry Worthington

lsrlts

Mar 12, 2012, 12:08:39 PM3/12/12
On 3/12/2012 4:41 AM, trainguard wrote:
> We don't have many statues of American Presidents in Britain, but we
> have one of FDR.

You really don't even know your own homeland, you poor excuse for a
punter...

> http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question106595.html

> I've seen a statue of Washington in a London museum.
>
> http://www.londontaxitour.com/london-taxi-tour-sights-monuments-george-washington.htm

> found this which also mentions a statue of Eisenhower

> There is a memorial to John F Kennedy at Runnymede.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runnymede

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_Project
>
> lincoln statues in quite a few places including Manchester

> Grosvenor Square in London is also the site of statues/memorials for Eisenhower and FDR (who is oddly depicted standing), as well as John Adam's house.
>
> http://www.usembassy.org.uk/rcgrsvnr.html
>
> There's also a Ben Franklin museum in a house on Craven Street in London.
>
> http://golondon.about.com/od/thingstodoinlondon/fr/benfranklin.htm

> http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2011/07/04/comment-reagan-statue-shows-britain-is-americ

> Reagan statue shows Britain is America's fiefdom

Gunner Asch

Mar 12, 2012, 12:43:43 PM3/12/12
On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:06:35 -0400, ColdWarDinosaur
Good on you Laddy. Then you will either live or die. Same as anyone
else.

Lets hope you keep out of the hot AOs and dont piss off too many
people...including your own. Im assuming your own nation has some
version of "fragging" (look it up if necessary)...so its up to you to
not piss off those that will kill you if necessary.

Now...think your combat skills some 40 yrs ago, will keep you from
being hung with a bit of barbed wire around your neck?
It is loading more messages.