2nd Racquel on Fire movie posting in progress

JACUK

Feb 18, 2003, 2:36:14 AM2/18/03
The second Racquel on Fire movie file is posting to ABEP as I write this.
RacquelonFire2-1 to 2-7.

My next project is 'Ravaged'.. Three scenes, one Racquel solo, one Racquel
f/f (with Sharon Kane) and one Racquel (m/f) with Derrick Lane.

Then, there's an m/f scene in the DVD 'Before they were Stars'.

Jason

Jacobyte

Feb 18, 2003, 10:34:07 AM2/18/03
Jacuk, is the Derrick/Racquel scene on the DVD any better than the one on the
VHS edition? I have that VHS and the footage of Racquel in that scene is
pathetic at best. I do like the lesbo scene with her and that blonde lady;
there's lots of Racquel to look at there. But the end scene with Derrick and
her... it's mostly fog and shadows and other actors.. hardly any Racquel at
all... God, I wished I had those directors/producers/agents in my clutches!
They deserve a good choking! People buy Racquel's movies to see RACQUEL!

That's my rant for now...

Your "on fire 2" looked as fine as the first. Thanks.

Jacobyte

In article <Xns93264D5E67239li...@194.117.133.134>, JACUK says...

JACUK

Feb 18, 2003, 1:53:29 PM2/18/03
Jacobyte <Jacobyt...@newsguy.com> wrote in

> Jacuk, is the Derrick/Racquel scene on the DVD any better than the one
> on the VHS edition?

I saw the VHS edition many many years ago, and I have the edited footage
somewhere. When I got Ravaged I was very suprised to remember the scenes
when I saw them. If I had a method of capping from video tapes there's a
movie that I can no longer remember the name of which has a single scene
with Racquel and Derrick as a newly married couple having sex under the
lustful eyes of Joey Silvera. Definitely worth capping..

>I have that VHS and the footage of Racquel in
> that scene is pathetic at best. I do like the lesbo scene with her
> and that blonde lady; there's lots of Racquel to look at there. But
> the end scene with Derrick and her... it's mostly fog and shadows and
> other actors.. hardly any Racquel at all...

That's not the derrick/Racquel scene I'm talking about. There's scene in
a large shower area where she's showering and Derrick comes up and...
well you can guess the rest.:-) And yes, the orgy scene is really
annoying.

>God, I wished I had
> those directors/producers/agents in my clutches! They deserve a good
> choking! People buy Racquel's movies to see RACQUEL!

S'true, but I don't think she was a big star when she did those movies
for VCA.

Had a thought. I have the DVD 'Girlfriend' (or Kink - it seems to have
two titles); the one with Janine. Shall I cap that next instead of
Ravaged or do it after?

Jason

Jacobyte

Feb 18, 2003, 4:29:10 PM2/18/03
>If I had a method of capping from video tapes there's a movie that I can no
>>longer remember the name of which has a single scene with Racquel and Derrick
>>as a newly married couple having sex under the lustful eyes of Joey Silvera.
>>Definitely worth capping..

Not familiar with that one. Is that the one where Racquel has flowers and shit
painted on her face? And it's shot outside? If so, I've seen pictures but no
film - she looked HOTT!

>That's not the derrick/Racquel scene I'm talking about. There's scene in
>a large shower area where she's showering and Derrick comes up and...
>well you can guess the rest.:-) And yes, the orgy scene is really
>annoying.

Huh? On my VHS there is no shower scene! Post it! Yes yes!

>Had a thought. I have the DVD 'Girlfriend' (or Kink - it seems to have
>two titles); the one with Janine. Shall I cap that next instead of
>Ravaged or do it after?

Did Racquel do a scene in that one with a man? That would be the one I would be
interested in. I've never seen that movie, and I don't think it's been posted
here yet. It's not that I don't like lesbian scenes, it's just that I prefer
seeing Racquel taking the beef. It's almost like two entirely different
circumstances to me. Lesbian scenes just don't seem to be sex - more like
playing around. It's fun to watch and check out the women's bodies, but without
good hard penetration it doesn't seem like porn.

Bottom line? Post whatever you have the time to post. Obviously, the more the
better for the group. We haven't gotten around to posting Kink or Ravaged yet,
so either or both would be great. Stu had eluded to both in the past, I think,
but he's busy with all sorts of capping. In sheer bulk of posts, Stu can't be
beat! What a guy, what a guy, what a guy.

Jacobyte

jacuk

Feb 18, 2003, 5:25:53 PM2/18/03

>>>Derrick as a newly married couple having sex under the lustful eyes
>>>of Joey Silvera. Definitely worth capping..
>
> Not familiar with that one. Is that the one where Racquel has flowers
> and shit painted on her face? And it's shot outside? If so, I've
> seen pictures but no film - she looked HOTT!

Nope not that one. It's inside and she's wearing a wedding dress.

> Huh? On my VHS there is no shower scene! Post it! Yes yes!

Really? There was on mine. And its on the DVD too.

> Bottom line? Post whatever you have the time to post. Obviously, the
> more the better for the group. We haven't gotten around to posting
> Kink or Ravaged yet, so either or both would be great. Stu had eluded

OK.. next is Ravaged, then it will be Kink.

Jason

Stu

Feb 18, 2003, 11:26:46 PM2/18/03
Jason, Jacobyte (and Will),

The wedding dress scene is from "Heartthrob," and as luck would have it, I
just capped it a few weeks ago! I'll start posting it tonight. It's from
VHS, but it's pretty good quality.

The scene with Racquel's face painted is from "Out for Blood," and another
coincidence, I capped it last weekend! I'll post it right after Heartthrob.
I think Flash posted "Out for Blood" a few months ago as a DivX5 file. I had
a hard time decoding (an alpha version of a codec), so I just re-capped it
instead. My VHS copy is not very old, but it's still pretty grainy.

What a bunch of coincendences - a few days ago someone was asking about the
sex on the car hood scene (Redline), and I capped that one last weekend too.

I finally got all of Racquel's scene in "Desire" up - was having problems
with one segment).

My version of "Ravaged" has no shower scene either, so I'm definitely looking
forward to it.

Kink/Girlfriend has Racquel making out with Janine, then Racquel solo/ Janine
solo, then Racquel in a good FFF scene, then finally an orgy where Racquel
does a fuck and suck with Derrik & oh, crap I forget his name.

This is really cool, we've got quite a collection between us all! And I bet
the DVD's multiple angles on Could 9 will have footage not on the VHS, and
maybe a little missing as compared to the VHS. It's a labor of love to
compare them!

Jason (and Will Robinson), the weirdest thing . . . on both the Newsguy and
Adelphia servers, parts 4 and 5 of "On Fire" were both missing a few parts.
That's when I was looking using "Hogwasher," a mac newsreader. I went and
downloaded THOTH (another mac newsreader), and the missing parts were there!
Look back using Hogwasher...still not there. Weird! I think Will Robinson
is also a mac user, he may be interested in this phenomenon...

See you all later, there's a lot of uploading and downloading to do!!
Stu

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:29:10 -0800, Jacobyte wrote
(in message <b2u8j...@drn.newsguy.com>):

Will Robinson

Feb 19, 2003, 7:09:02 AM2/19/03
In article <0001HW.BA784786...@news.newsguy.com>, Stu
<st...@adelphia.net> wrote:

> Jason (and Will Robinson), the weirdest thing . . . on both the Newsguy and
> Adelphia servers, parts 4 and 5 of "On Fire" were both missing a few parts.
> That's when I was looking using "Hogwasher," a mac newsreader. I went and
> downloaded THOTH (another mac newsreader), and the missing parts were there!
> Look back using Hogwasher...still not there. Weird! I think Will Robinson
> is also a mac user, he may be interested in this phenomenon...

Hey Stu,

From my understanding of how the whole process works this almost has to
have something to do wtih how the newsreaders mark articles as read...
Did you try reloading the group with hogwasher to see if the missing
files re-appeared... otherwise a total mystery to me...

Will

--
Will Robinson

Stu

Feb 20, 2003, 12:13:52 AM2/20/03
to Will Robinson
the 'To' and 'Newsgroups' headers for details. ]]

Will,

That's a very good suggestion. I think it worked once before when it seemed
like the servers had gone haywire - it's probably my software or computer
with the problem.

also lost (in space),
Stu

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 4:09:02 -0800, Will Robinson wrote
(in message <190220030709026970%will.r...@lost.in.space>):