Dave loves the big girls

Greg Anderson

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
And they *obviously* love him. It's interesting, he has said that so many
times, I was surprised he didn't take the straight line Camryn fed him about
"Do you like big girls?"

The most entertaining part was seeing Dave squirm over terminioogy. We have
all become so PC-conditioned, Dave could not bring himself to use the word
"fat" even though she obviously doesn't mind it -- in fact, she prefers it!

Speaking of squirming, I have a serious question for the ladies in AFL who
are more than a little enamored of TV Boy. When a female guest is flirting
so obviously, do you get a little... vicariously squidgy ... watching at
home?

Greg

Sharon L Best

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Greg Anderson <gr...@afs.com> wrote in message
Greg--it is show business. LOL
He can play grab ass all he wants with the stars.
The ones who make me really appreciate the man--
are the ones who get a kiss on the hand or the cheek
coming the audience--THEN add 50 bucks and well--
hehehehe
Not jealousy--ENVY...solid pure green envy.

SLB
*****

Steve Timko

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
On Wed, 12 May 1999 00:52:19 -0400, "Greg Anderson" <gr...@afs.com>
spake thusly:

>Speaking of squirming, I have a serious question for the ladies in AFL who
>are more than a little enamored of TV Boy. When a female guest is flirting
>so obviously, do you get a little... vicariously squidgy ... watching at
>home?

Shot of penicillin will clear that right up, I hear. . .

Remove the .com (dot com) to email me.

nancy lamkin olson

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Greg done opined:

> Speaking of squirming, I have a serious question for the ladies in AFL who
> are more than a little enamored of TV Boy. When a female guest is flirting
> so obviously, do you get a little... vicariously squidgy ... watching at
> home?

PaPea,
Listen, I ain't felt "squidgy" since Fernando Lamas died.
But, one of the highs in life is having Dave look into the camera and say
"Nancy" and know he's talkin' to you. Harrumph!
Love,
Mabob-hoping-I-live-long-enough-to-have-him-tell-me-I-smell-great-and-in-
the-meantime-dousing-my-ass-in-lilac-perfume:-)

--
@~~>~"Remember David, you're only here because the gypsies
didn't want you."@~~>~

annette

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Greg Anderson wrote:

> Speaking of squirming, I have a serious question for the ladies in AFL who
> are more than a little enamored of TV Boy. When a female guest is flirting
> so obviously, do you get a little... vicariously squidgy ... watching at
> home?

No I just put curses on them.
Annette

Zaxzmom

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Ooh! That's my fantasy too!

annette

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

nancy lamkin olson wrote:

> Greg done opined:

> > Speaking of squirming, I have a serious question for the ladies in AFL who
> > are more than a little enamored of TV Boy. When a female guest is flirting
> > so obviously, do you get a little... vicariously squidgy ... watching at
> > home?
>

> PaPea,
> Listen, I ain't felt "squidgy" since Fernando Lamas died.
> But, one of the highs in life is having Dave look into the camera and say
> "Nancy" and know he's talkin' to you. Harrumph!
> Love,
> Mabob-hoping-I-live-long-enough-to-have-him-tell-me-I-smell-great-and-in-
> the-meantime-dousing-my-ass-in-lilac-perfume:-)

Try japanese flowers perfume orcihids are a wonderful male attractor that and
plumeria. no wait the faramone perfume that costs about as much as a house but
that stuff works.

Love is now a Science.
Annette

Alyssa and/or Rod

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Greg Anderson wrote:

> And they *obviously* love him. It's interesting, he has said that so many
> times, I was surprised he didn't take the straight line Camryn fed him about
> "Do you like big girls?"
>
> The most entertaining part was seeing Dave squirm over terminioogy. We have
> all become so PC-conditioned, Dave could not bring himself to use the word
> "fat" even though she obviously doesn't mind it -- in fact, she prefers it!
>
> Speaking of squirming, I have a serious question for the ladies in AFL who
> are more than a little enamored of TV Boy. When a female guest is flirting
> so obviously, do you get a little... vicariously squidgy ... watching at
> home?

Even though it's not HDTV, for years women have been enjoying Dave
"digitally," if you know what I mean.

CyberGolem

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Annette advised:

>Try japanese flowers perfume orcihids are a wonderful male attractor that and
>plumeria. no wait the faramone perfume that costs about as much as a house
>but
>that stuff works.

I'll stick with bathing in Clorox. Thanks anyway.

==================================
Stop calling me Chief if you want to e-mail me.
==================================

Greg Anderson

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
SallyDrell wrote:

> MaBob did done said:
>> @~~>~"Remember David, you're only here because the gypsies
>>didn't want you."@~~>~
>>Dave's Mom, Dorothy
>
>Nancy:
>
>I wonder if his mother really said that.

FYI, yes she did. It was part of a Top Ten list that she read a few years
ago.

Greg

Jennifer Sikes

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
&rate;

SallyDrell

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
>Subject: Re: Dave loves the big girls
>From: lamk...@aol.com (nancy lamkin olson)
>Date: 5/12/99 9:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>PaPea,
>Listen, I ain't felt "squidgy" since Fernando Lamas died.
>But, one of the highs in life is having Dave look into the camera and say
>"Nancy" and know he's talkin' to you. Harrumph!
>Love,
>Mabob-hoping-I-live-long-enough-to-have-him-tell-me-I-smell-great-and-in-
>the-meantime-dousing-my-ass-in-lilac-perfume:-)
>

>--

> @~~>~"Remember David, you're only here because the gypsies
>didn't want you."@~~>~
>Dave's Mom, Dorothy

Nancy:

I wonder if his mother really said that. Very funny post. By the way, it's a
bad sign if you think he's talking to you, personally, on TV. I think they call
it "thought transference."

Keep dousing with the lilac perfume. LOL.
Sally

SallyDrell

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
>Subject: Re: Dave loves the big girls
>From: Alyssa and/or Rod <zzz...@toolcity.net>
>Date: 5/12/99 6:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time

And vice versa

annette

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

CyberGolem wrote:

> Annette advised:
> >Try japanese flowers perfume orcihids are a wonderful male attractor that and
> >plumeria. no wait the faramone perfume that costs about as much as a house
> >but
> >that stuff works.
>
> I'll stick with bathing in Clorox. Thanks anyway.

you know that stuff is bad for your pores. try bathing in atubful of water a cup
of milk and three cups salts your skin will be so smooth babies Will be saying
back off.
Annette

Traci

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
In article <19990512184202...@ng-fc1.aol.com>,
cyber...@aol.comChief says...

> Annette advised:
> >Try japanese flowers perfume orcihids are a wonderful male attractor that and
> >plumeria. no wait the faramone perfume that costs about as much as a house
> >but
> >that stuff works.
>
> I'll stick with bathing in Clorox. Thanks anyway.

Mmmmmm, Chlorox. What an aphrodisiac!

Traci

--
Come to the Hoosierland!!
http://www.cowgirls-dave.com

SallyDrell

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
>Subject: Re: Dave loves the big girls
>From: "Greg Anderson" <gr...@afs.com>
>Date: 5/12/99 10:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>

>"Remember David, you're only here because the gypsies
>>>didn't want you."@~~>~
>>>Dave's Mom, Dorothy

Me:>>I wonder if his mother really said that.

>FYI, yes she did. It was part of a Top Ten list that she read a few years
>ago.
>
>Greg

Dear Greg:

Will someone tell Dave that even if the gypsies didn't want him, there are
plenty of women today who do.

Sally

Zaxzmom

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
It was last year around Mother's Day. I just loved it and for some reason I
didn't get it on tape. Drat! How I wish that would be included in a rerun.

Greg Anderson wrote:

> SallyDrell wrote:
> > MaBob did done said:

> >> @~~>~"Remember David, you're only here because the gypsies

> >>didn't want you."@~~>~
> >>Dave's Mom, Dorothy
> >

> >Nancy:

Dutchshoes

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99
Mmmm, janitor in a drum........

Lamkin52

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99
Honeypies,
Thought you might like the entire list
that Dave's Mom said for Mother's Day
one year. (Since there was some discussion)
Love,
Mabob

The Top Ten Things Dave's Mom Said to Him When He Was Growing Up

As presented by Dave's Mom....

10. "What did I tell you about putting on mommy's lip gloss?"
9. "Remember, David, you're only here because the gypsies didn't want you."
8. "Comb your hair, or it'll look that way when you're 51."
7. "Yes, David, you're very funny -- now finish your Prozac."
6. "Of course I'll be your prom date."
5. "With grades like these, you'll have to go to Ball State."
4. "Look at all the empty chairs we invited to your birthday party."
3. "Next time you'll have to raise your own bail money."
2. "I know what you're doing in there."
1. "Time for bed, Steve, or whatever the hell your name is."

@~>~~ "Remember, David, you're only here because
the gypsies didn't want you." ~<~~@
(Dave's Mom, Dorothy)

annette

May 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/17/99

Pepsi 46 wrote:

> >From: lamk...@aol.com (Lamkin52)
>
> >The Top Ten Things Dave's Mom Said to Him When He Was Growing Up
>

> Do you have the date when this was read?

Pepsi 46

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99