Jennifer on Letterman

The Phoenix

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

So, those of you who saw Jennifer on Letterman on 4/24/98, what did
you guys think of the..uh, hair sucking thing?
--
The Phoenix
"Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong." -Dennis Miller

Peter Tse

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

What?? Jennifer was on Letterman ???? How come nobody tell me or post it
to the group???
I didn't know......I missed it......damn...it...Post it next time if
Jennifer is going to any show please...

The Phoenix

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

: What?? Jennifer was on Letterman ???? How come nobody tell me or post it

: to the group???
: I didn't know......I missed it......damn...it...Post it next time if
: Jennifer is going to any show please...

Sorry, I'll do it. That is, if I'm still here, I'm afraid I've only
got a few weeks left 'til I go home, then I'll be without access until
I get back to school in August.

Johan

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:13:39 -0400, Peter Tse <st...@cyberus.ca> wrote:

>What?? Jennifer was on Letterman ???? How come nobody tell me or post it
>to the group???
>I didn't know......I missed it......damn...it...Post it next time if
>Jennifer is going to any show please...
>

>The Phoenix wrote:
>
>> So, those of you who saw Jennifer on Letterman on 4/24/98, what did
>> you guys think of the..uh, hair sucking thing?

HBrummer

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

>So, those of you who saw Jennifer on Letterman on 4/24/98, what did
>you guys think of the..uh, hair sucking thing?

I think it was gross but I think that Jennifer handled herself very well.I
probably would have been extremely pale when he was done..

Here's the scoop on me
Name: Heather Sign: Gemini
Age: 16 Interests: Acting,the Entertainment
Biz,fashion,
Birthdate: June.4th,1981 makeup,movies,the mall.. :þ