Furry Zines For Sale

Mel. White

May 12, 1993, 6:58:29 PM5/12/93
We've been busy here at Laughing Coyote Press-- but if you've been
following us on Furrnet or GEnie, you know this is pretty much the way
things run around these parts. In addition to the Dallas Brawl APA
(a furry "Zap APA"), which staggered out the door in the past week or
so, we've just finished printing up FOLK TAILS #1.

FOLK TAILS is an anthology of stories and graphics; a crossover (or
maybe cosmic mix-up) of some of the better known writers in the small
press field, and some of the better known folks in the anthropomorphic
field. Boy, are the small pressers gonna be surprised to find themselves
stuffed between the pages with Furries!

Furry Folx included in FOLK TAILS are Ed Zolna, Melody Rondeau, Taral
Wayne, and Mel. White.

Price is $2.50 (includes postage and handling. We believe in a Cheap
Read).

Laughing Coyote Press
P.O. Box 495335
Garland, TX 75049-5335

BTW, we are looking for material (artwork, poetry, stories) for the next
issue of FOLK TAILS-- I need upbeat (particularly humorous) material;
PG-13 rating, stories should be a maximum length of 3,000 words. I might
accept something longer as a one-shot "novella" but it'd better be darned
funny!

Email me if you've got questions about the submissions guidelines.

Email catalog is available (it's a partial catalog)-- Drop me some Email.

Mel. White <l-dr...@tworaven.lonestar.org>
Two Ravens BBS 1-214-618-9578 ASP Member BBS / Fidonet:1:124/6504
Your Window To The World! MBAS:list...@tworaven.lonestar.org