*lizard sounds*

kebles

Jul 2, 2021, 9:42:03 AM7/2/21
i just wanted to dip my tail in here and check the water. i go by kebs
or just liz or lizzy. im a fuzzy green lizard! like so:
https://kebles.com/liz.png . im on version 26.7.2 of the last of my 9 lives.

poke around my site or my brain if you want, for it is open to all! im
obsessed with building cool friendships and being nice and doing badass
shit! if you want to talk about any of the following, you should be in
my messages!:

linux and open source, computers, general hackerman bollocks, obsessed
with selfdogfooding at the moment. (https://indieweb.org/selfdogfood)
professional wrestling!!
fluffy bois
music, especially playing and production, hip hop
hoodrat shit
si tu eres hispanohablante quiero practicar contigo!
addiction and recovery (cw)
applied laziness

im here just to socialize in a new manner and increase my familiarity
with protocols like this as it's becoming more and more relevant in my
what has turned into contract sysadmin/IT work over the decade. i am,
however, much more of a lizard than a sysadmin, and more of a rapper
than a businessman. you will find absolute chaos and disorder
surrounding everything i touch. do not be alarmed, we'll make it work. :3

kebles.com

tom

Jul 4, 2021, 2:36:47 PM7/4/21
Hi Kebles. :3 I enjoyed your art and website. Join us in the Cybersnoot
chat
xmpp:cyber...@conference.nuegia.net?join
https://www.nuegia.net/converse/#converse/room?jid=cyber...@conference.nuegia.net

Sebastian