RAISING STEAM

1 view

Kuzunoha

Aug 18, 1993, 1:10:29 PM8/18/93
(Pokes up head, looks around, mutters something blasphemous about actually
succeeding in binding something overnight by hand and being awake the last
week without much pause...)

STEAM VICTORIAN #2 is HERE.

It will be available at San Diego Comic Con.

54 pages, perfect bound on spectratech matte white high-clay paper.

Full color wrap-around cover by Baron Engel, a printing that pushed the
latest experimental Heidelberg press (of which there are only six in the U.S.)
to its absolute limit of resolution.

Interior artwork, both toned and line.

Stories and artwork by Christina Hanson, Conrad (Lynx) Wong, Gerald Perkins,
Baron Engel, Peter G. White, and self, including a gorgeous foldout of the
conclusion of _Tezcatlipoca's Mirror_.

Issue #2 has a cover price of $10.00, shipping is $3.00. We still have about
100 copies of Issue #1 left at $5.00, shipping $2.00. We doubt we'll have that
many after SDCC. These will never be reprinted separately.

Each unit of each printing from Issue #2 on is individually numbered by pressing
and there will be a total of 400 copies of each Issue.

All monetary amounts are in U.S. dollars.

The pre-press and utter insanity prevailing in trying to whip this thing out
in time for SDCC has resulted in some backlog of GG&P shipping. If you have
ordered something from us, expect it to be mailed during the first week of
September.

Best wishes all...I'm gonna go sleep!

See you at SDCC!!!

ZZZZZzz...