I've got no real idea what this place is, but it's damn well cool.

George Brown

Oct 5, 2020, 5:48:05 PM10/5/20
Hey everyone. I'm new here - but that's already a given. I decided to do some research into the old forums for a piece I'm writing and posting on FurAffinity.net. I know this is an old message board regarding the Furry fandom in the 90's and early 2000's, but I have no idea what half of the terminology used here is - or where to find more forums.

If anyone could give me an overview regarding this place, then I'd be very greatful.

Yours;
Lila

Tarin Coyote

Oct 5, 2020, 11:25:59 PM10/5/20
Heya! A resource I tend to use a lot is WikiFur!

A.F.F's entry: https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Alt.fan.furry

If you are looking for other furry Usenet forums, there's:
alt.lifestyle.furry
alt.fan.albedo
alt.fan.furry.bleachers

Other than that, WikiFur will steer you in the right direction for finding more that I may not have listed!

George Brown

Oct 10, 2020, 10:41:35 AM10/10/20
Thank you so much!