Looking for old Rowrbrazzle members

Edd_Vick

Jun 28, 2005, 7:23:29 PM6/28/05
I've been trying to locate all the old members of Rowrbrazzle so I can
invite them to contribute to a memory book I'm editing. Here is a list
of the people I couldn't find or google. If you have any way of
contacting them, feel free to let me know at edd (at) speakeasy (dot)
net. Thanks!

Kaijima Appleseed
John Cosgriff
Darin C. Davis
David DuPerre
Mark Freid
Jason (Jagafeh) Gaffney
Carl Gafford (I just thought, didn't he work for you, Mike?)
Rob Haynie
Steve Kerry (British)
Tom Linehan
Monika Livingstone
Noah Miller
Rusty Mills
Rudy Minger
Carolyn Mitchell
Wayne Modjeski
Per Okerstrom
Tom Owens
Michael Oxley
James Price ("Q")
Chris Sawyer
David Schneberger
Bob Scott
James Smith
Shawn Keller (tried doing a whois on furryfans website with no luck)
Tom Verre
Colleen Winters

And that's all!

Thank you in advance.

Mike & Carole Curtis

Jun 28, 2005, 11:05:06 PM6/28/05
I had an email for Carl before my crash....let me check my contacts.

Mike

"Edd_Vick" <e...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

Ratfinksspamtrap

Jun 29, 2005, 2:40:41 AM6/29/05
Edd_Vick wrote:
> I've been trying to locate all the old members of Rowrbrazzle so I can
> invite them to contribute to a memory book I'm editing. Here is a list
> of the people I couldn't find or google. If you have any way of
> contacting them, feel free to let me know at edd (at) speakeasy (dot)
> net. Thanks!

(among a long list of others)

> Steve Kerry (British)

I thought he was Australian?

Mike & Carole Curtis

Jun 29, 2005, 9:15:05 AM6/29/05
Edd, your post was sent to Carl.

Mike

"Mike & Carole Curtis" <shan...@cyberback.com> wrote in message

Edd_Vick

Jun 29, 2005, 3:36:34 PM6/29/05
Indeed he was. I checked with an Australian contact, who says Steve
moved to Britain years ago.

Edd_Vick

Jun 29, 2005, 3:36:58 PM6/29/05
Thanks!

Edd_Vick

Jun 29, 2005, 4:20:48 PM6/29/05
Thanks to various folks: I've gotten contact information for Monika
Livingstone, Shawn Keller, Colleen Winters, and possibly Rusty Mills.
Plus David DuPerre wrote me himself.

Chris Sobieniak

Jun 30, 2005, 12:46:28 AM6/30/05
On Wed, Jun 29, 2005, 1:20pm (EDT-3), e...@speakeasy.net (Edd_Vick)
wrote:

That's cool. I was rather too young when Rowrbrazzle was published I
think so I hardly ever heard of it until recently. Would be nice to see
this memory book when it's finished.

From the Master of Car-too-nal Knowledge...
Christopher M. Sobieniak @ Studio Toledo

http://studio-toledo.blogspot.com/
http://studio-toledo.deviantart.com/

Arty McToon

Jun 30, 2005, 2:28:17 PM6/30/05
"Rowrbrazzle" sounds like a lot of fun although coming up with fresh
new furry art, stories, or ancedotes for every quarterly issue as well
as making individual copies of each page for each contribution to mail
to the editor for collation into each big issue to the 60-odd members
is a big chore. Nice for those who can do that in a regular consistant
basis.

Hope this project will reveal the "best of the Brazz" for the general
non-member public. It would be nice to see what we are missing all
these years.

Edd_Vick

Jun 30, 2005, 7:01:29 PM6/30/05
Join immediately and you too can get a copy! It's limited to the
current members all of the former members who contribute. : )

Chris Sobieniak

Jul 1, 2005, 12:38:22 AM7/1/05
On Thu, Jun 30, 2005, 4:01pm (EDT-3), e...@speakeasy.net (Edd_Vick)
wrote:

>Join immediately and you too can get a copy! It's
>limited to the current members all of the former
>members who contribute.   : )

Perhaps I should join! Don't have anything really better to do.