(1/5) Greywolf's Zine Li

Scott....@f952.n273.z1.fidonet.org

Sep 28, 1993, 5:33:45 AM9/28/93
* Original to Kay Shapero @ 1:102/524 in fur_mag
* Forwarded Tue Sep 28 1993 09:24:55 by Kay Shapero @ 1:102/524

KS> SA>I just wanted to make a correction about the price of Bestiary.
KS> SA>The Bestiary is only $2.75, if you buy it from you locally.
KS> SA>It is $3.50 when ordering through the mail from me. Thanks for

KS>Message forwarded to alt.fan.furry. (Incidentally, you
KS>sent two copies of it... If this happens often, you may
KS>want to pester your sysop. :->)

Thanks for telling this, since I didn't know that it happened.
I'll have my sysop friend look into it.

Anyway could you forward information about my other sister book to
Bestiary called Furloose. It's an R rated book. This book is like
Bestiary except that furries can appear semi-nude to completely
nude. Furloose is priced at $3.50 for mail orders or $2.75 if
getting the book directly from me.

I'm putting out a one-shot book called Blue Fur. It is a book for
illusted stories or pin-up art of and about furries. Stories can
feature furries having sexual intercourse and/or playful bondage,
but no unnecessary violence, rape, incest nor anything beyond
playful bondage will be allowed. If anyone is interested in
contributing to Blue Fur must get in connect with me at:

Scott Alston
5137 Catherine Street
Philadelphia, Pa 19143

If you want info about Bestiary, Furloose and Blue Fur please contact
at the above address.

Thanks again, Kay.

Snow Leopardess saying Bye,
SA