Trevor Charles Howell?

Magnus Delle

Dec 11, 2001, 4:48:59 PM12/11/01
Does anyone know whatever happened to Trevor Charles Howell, the guy who put
Frank in a wheelchair for a year? He was sentenced to one year in prison for
his actions, but then what ....? How did this affect his life? Has he ever
talked about this in the press? Anyone.....?

M. Delle

graham connah

Dec 11, 2001, 9:18:11 PM12/11/01
anybody besides me notice that yesterday was the 30th anniversary of that
ignominious act?

the phrase "wheedling" came up in conversation and i pulled out Playground
Psychotics to illustrate the term in the context of Wonderful Wino......we
put 12 and 10 together and came up with one thousand two hundred and ten.

GC

deanmori...@googlemail.com

Sep 6, 2013, 8:30:34 PM9/6/13
Trevor Howell laid tarmack on roads around London for thirty years,1975-2005. On the night of the incident Trevor had smoked cannibus and taken LSD. He was with his girlfriend and he felt that Frank had made 'sexual gestures' towards his girlfriend. Trevor was over 6'2 and 16 stone and he managed to bypass the security and onto the stage. He attacked Frank and pushed him into the pit. The security held Trevor behind the stage and he was kicked and beaten until the police arrived. He spent a year in prison. Trevor overcame his drug use and turned to Buddism, spending the later years of his life in Thailand and Asia, practising Buddism and forms of meditation. Trevor had a good heart and was a kind and giving person. He always regreted his actions that night and would have changed the outcome in hindsight. He learned from the negativity he created and became a positive person because of it.

The Idiot

Sep 7, 2013, 1:38:14 PM9/7/13
Interesting. How/where did you get this info?

gpma...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015, 10:21:47 PM6/18/15
The Idiot asked almost two years ago with no answer, I would also like to know how reliable this info is. So he laid tarmac on roads in London for 30 years after getting out of prison before moving to Asia?

arne...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 3:16:29 AM10/5/15
On Friday, June 19, 2015 at 12:21:47 PM UTC+10, gpma...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Idiot asked almost two years ago with no answer, I would also like to know how reliable this info is. So he laid tarmac on roads in London for 30 years after getting out of prison before moving to Asia?

My guess is Dean made it up.

denniso...@hotmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 1:55:39 PM2/27/18

denniso...@hotmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 1:58:14 PM2/27/18
On Tuesday, December 11, 2001 at 2:48:59 PM UTC-7, Magnus Delle wrote:
Hopefully he got the retribution he deserved. Stage security in those days at that particular venue extremely lacking. Head of security just as guilty as perpetrator. Zappa is and was a God.

The old geezer

Feb 28, 2018, 5:50:54 PM2/28/18
Who cares any more???

iasowl...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2018, 10:16:08 PM4/19/18
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 5:50:54 PM UTC-5, The old geezer wrote:
> Who cares any more???

i do - from a historic standpoint, its interesting to see how events change ones lifes output. we are human and events change us one way or another. this was early in Zappa life and he had to regain control of his group (or they wander) and he did - so yes, it matters. To Me.

andrew.gr...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 7:37:36 AM4/21/18
Yep, it matters to me also.

captia...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2018, 9:30:18 AM10/26/18

captia...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2018, 9:30:44 AM10/26/18
On Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 8:38:14 PM UTC+3, The Idiot wrote:
> Interesting. How/where did you get this info?

https://www.united-mutations.com/h/trevor_charles_howell_the_pit_of.htm

ma...@paultorcello.com

Oct 30, 2018, 7:29:16 AM10/30/18
Dave's not here man!