Halloween

Kiwi User

Feb 9, 2018, 12:25:58 PM2/9/18
Apparently the ZFT released a complete show from every year that FZ had
Halloween show in NYC. These were all on a USB flash stick. Did any of
you get a copy?

This was in addition to the 3CD version of a complete '77 Halloween show.
My local FZ outlet has the 3CD set but doesn't mention the complete set
on USB anywhere on its website.

Al Fresco

Feb 10, 2018, 6:23:31 AM2/10/18

Ron Moses

Feb 10, 2018, 3:26:14 PM2/10/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 12:25:58 PM UTC-5, Kiwi User wrote:
> Apparently the ZFT released a complete show from every year that FZ had
> Halloween show in NYC. These were all on a USB flash stick. Did any of
> you get a copy?

It was only the complete Halloween 1977 run. I didn't get a copy but I listened to the entire set on Spotify. I found it entertaining at first but ultimately very repetitive.

ron

The old geezer

Feb 15, 2018, 2:43:02 PM2/15/18
What a Pumpkin!!!!