STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY NEWSGROUP!!

Pain Thaing

Jul 7, 2002, 6:56:55 AM7/7/02

samm <sammy mer...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:pwlV8.43090$wj4.3...@e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com...
> i'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU FUCKING CRY BABY ASSED POSETRS PUTTING YOUR
> FUCKING SHIT IN MY GROUP. sTAY OUT AF aLT.FAN.DRAGONS OR BE PUNKED OUT
LIKE
> THE LITTLE BITCHES THAT YOU ARE. fUCK ALL YOU SISSYBOYS. yOU FAGGOTTS
..who
> the fuck gives a shit about Karl Malden ? fuck that no-talent hack. A real
> dragon would kick his mooly wop ass. Fuck him and fuck you too.
>

> BITCHES

YOU'RE MINE KID

Cobalt

Jul 7, 2002, 7:13:11 AM7/7/02
Didn't I already tell you guys to watch where you send your flames?
- Cobalt
[end of thread]

Hot Dragon Soup MOFO

Jul 7, 2002, 2:09:59 PM7/7/02

Pain Thaing <painpl...@spnak.org> wrote in message

Oh yeah? I'll throw my twenty sided die at you!

biff mullins' pants

Jul 7, 2002, 2:37:05 PM7/7/02

oh nooooooo!!! not *that!! lmao!!!!!

Arcaton

Jul 7, 2002, 4:29:19 PM7/7/02

Sonarrat Citalis <Son...@IMBPD.com> wrote in message
> STOP CROSS POSTING TO THE DRAGON NEWSGROUP YOU A##HOLES!! WE DON"T NEED
YOU
> DUMB F###ING TROLLS IN HERE!!!!!

Sonarrat!
That filth went to
:alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.redheads,alt.religion.christian.baptist,englan
d.chat,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm as well as AFD
Please chop the xposts......
AA
BTW that will have a few arcb's praying for those of us not damned for
reading "Jack" on Keenspot
alt.readheads? Go ginger!

Message has been deleted

Verdulum

Jul 7, 2002, 5:42:58 PM7/7/02
Sonnarat...

Please, if you want them to stop, make sure you don't encourage more of
them by posting such garbage to other newsgroups. You just sent that
message to 10 (or so) newsgroups other than ours.

That's called a crosspost, and very, very bad thing to do, especially in
the current context.

How to not-crosspost: When somebody crossposts, you will be able to see in
the headers that the message went to not only us but several other (look at
the to: line). When you reply, you need to delete the excess newsgroups
from the to: line in your message, or they will all receive your message.

You just swore at several newsgroups.

That just fuels the fire.

Pyros Rutilicus

Jul 7, 2002, 6:16:32 PM7/7/02
Verdulum <tre...@fundy.net> wrote in

> Sonnarat...

As MasterSkull pointed out, that's not Sonarrat. It's just a troll
posting under his name.

--
Pyros Rutilicus
---------------

Quelonzia Stormdancer

Jul 7, 2002, 6:17:03 PM7/7/02
On 7 Jul 2002 21:42:58 GMT, Verdulum <tre...@fundy.net> pondered, and
then scribbled:

If you are going to respond to trollbait, please be sure that you
actually look at the headers, Verdulum. This was NOT sent by our
Sonarrat. ;P

*huggles*

Quelonzia Stormdancer
--
' '
( ) "...And as full of wonder in this ancient age,

Verdulum

Jul 7, 2002, 7:28:20 PM7/7/02
> If you are going to respond to trollbait, please be sure that you
> actually look at the headers, Verdulum. This was NOT sent by our
> Sonarrat. ;P

Ahh... fecal matter.
Well, on the bright side, at least I explained exactly how to not cross-
post, in case anybody didn't know.

*embarrased & ashamed for not double-checking the headers*

*sends his apologies to Sonarrat*

--Verdulum

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jul 7, 2002, 11:51:45 PM7/7/02
MasterSkull wrote:

>>Please chop the xposts......
>>AA
>>
> I'm pretty sure that was a troll pretending to be Sonarrat. Mostly i'm
> looking at the extended header and the "To:" line.

All you had to do was look at the reply-to address, it was the wrong one.

--
Lady Viriatha Atyriv de Cordova y Elenia
http://afd.stormdancer.net/

Hoarder of the Tasty Dessert, Keeper of the Tasty Beverage,
Editor AFD News, Evil Overlord, Niftian, Mistress of
Multi-Tasking

A penny for your thoughts - $20 to act them out.

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jul 7, 2002, 11:52:40 PM7/7/02
Verdulum wrote:

> Well, on the bright side, at least I explained exactly how to not cross-
> post, in case anybody didn't know.
> *embarrased & ashamed for not double-checking the headers*
> *sends his apologies to Sonarrat*
>
> --Verdulum

Don't sweat it, you weren't the only one fooled.

Message has been deleted

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jul 8, 2002, 12:38:26 AM7/8/02
MasterSkull wrote:

> That shows up in the same screen with the rest of the extended header. And
> i default to looking at their host address because it's easy to use someone
> else's e-mail address has your reply-to and is therefore not has reliable.

I wasmerely pointing out how badly he screwed up... and thanks for censoring the
subject line, I missed that the first time.

MasterSkull

Jul 8, 2002, 12:51:50 AM7/8/02
> > That shows up in the same screen with the rest of the extended header.
And
> > i default to looking at their host address because it's easy to use
someone
> > else's e-mail address has your reply-to and is therefore not has
reliable.

> I wasmerely pointing out how badly he screwed up... and thanks for
censoring the
> subject line, I missed that the first time.

Sorry, and your welcome.

MasterSkull

Arcaton

Jul 8, 2002, 2:24:23 AM7/8/02

MasterSkull <Na...@Starke.com> wrote in message

You're right, I screwed up big time here.......
have apologised personally via email already and wish I could edit like on
the forums..............
*shakes head sadly*
Arcaton

caca_phony

Jul 8, 2002, 4:27:05 AM7/8/02
"Hot Dragon Soup MOFO" <DragonSoup@M@F@.com> wrote in message news:<Xt%V8.5529$A43.5...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

the four sided ones hurt more. mine tastes like earwax plastic and plastic.

Jon Reeves

Jul 8, 2002, 6:11:31 AM7/8/02
I might have been Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:24:23 +0100, and "Arcaton"
<r_c...@lineone.net>could have posted a message to alt.fan.dragons.
But what do I know, I'm not psychic?!

>> And
>> someone
>> reliable.
>> >
>> > I wasmerely pointing out how badly he screwed up... and thanks for
>> censoring the
>> > subject line, I missed that the first time.
>> >
>> Sorry, and your welcome.
>>
>> MasterSkull
>
>You're right, I screwed up big time here.......
>have apologised personally via email already and wish I could edit like on
>the forums..............
>*shakes head sadly*

If this was like a forum, we could ban the trolls. Ah, to dream...

--
Jahn Naba'outec - j...@fullcircuit.com

DC2.R Gm L15f W- T Phkwat Sks B"Venom"/fl A Fr- Nj M O H+++!
$+ Fc R+++! Ac+++ J++ S--- U+++! I--# V+++! Q+++ Tc~ E++ Df+

Scott L

Jul 8, 2002, 8:53:38 AM7/8/02

On 7-Jul-2002, Lady Viriatha de Cordova <viri...@chatcircuit.com> wrote:

> >>Please chop the xposts......
> >>AA
> >>
> > I'm pretty sure that was a troll pretending to be Sonarrat. Mostly i'm
> > looking at the extended header and the "To:" line.
>
> All you had to do was look at the reply-to address, it was the wrong one.

Identity theft - a form of fraud - across state lines. Felony level federal
offense if committed within the US. We now have a legit tool to *truly*
punish the trolls if they continue.

Just a monkey,

Scott

--
P.S. - had a blast at MidWest Gather 2001! Can't wait for MWG 2002!
http://4dw.net/moonfriend/fandom/kygather.html

Draconity 64%, 26.6% pure, 49% Wierd, Dispenser of Ponder Points, Proud
owner of 13 Chocolate Points!
Dragon code:
DC2.~Mm{L- Sku Crb'>rb'}/Df^Et{L-- Sks Crb'.rb',wrb'_>wrb'_} Gm T+ Ben A
Fr N! M- H+ $- Foj+ Ac+ U* V+++![chaos] Q++[prec] Tc++[sw] Df+++
Fur Code:
FPr(Monkey)fmp(Faerie Dragon)s5am A C** D- H+ M P R T W Z- !Sm RLCT
a+ cn++ d-- e+ f h++ iwf++ j+ p++ sm+
Email me at scott644(at)insightbb.com
Visit me at http://4dw.net/moonfriend/index.html
Vote for me at http://www.battleoftheancients.com/orient/rule.htm (as
Scott's Lab)

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jul 8, 2002, 1:25:12 PM7/8/02
Scott L wrote:

>>All you had to do was look at the reply-to address, it was the wrong one.
>
> Identity theft - a form of fraud - across state lines. Felony level federal
> offense if committed within the US. We now have a legit tool to *truly*
> punish the trolls if they continue.

Since they apparently live in the US, yes. But is identity theft a crime
internationally?

Scott L

Jul 8, 2002, 1:38:09 PM7/8/02
In article <3D29CAF8...@chatcircuit.com>, Lady Viriatha de Cordova
<viri...@chatcircuit.com> wrote:

> Scott L wrote:
> >>
> >>All you had to do was look at the reply-to address, it was the wrong one.
> >
> > Identity theft - a form of fraud - across state lines. Felony level federal
> > offense if committed within the US. We now have a legit tool to *truly*
> > punish the trolls if they continue.

Froging a usenet poster is hardly identity theft. Good luck in court.

SUE MEE TOOO!!11!

Scott L

Jul 8, 2002, 3:18:59 PM7/8/02

On 8-Jul-2002, Lady Viriatha de Cordova <viri...@chatcircuit.com> wrote:

> >>All you had to do was look at the reply-to address, it was the wrong
> >>one.
> >
> > Identity theft - a form of fraud - across state lines. Felony level
> > federal
> > offense if committed within the US. We now have a legit tool to *truly*
> > punish the trolls if they continue.
>
> Since they apparently live in the US, yes. But is identity theft a crime
> internationally?

I don't know. I do know however, that by US federal law to perform any
blatant deceptive practices is a low level felony on the very first count -
or at least it has been since the 80's. My brother's a lawyer; I'll see if
I can verify it with him. The real question though, is whether or not twits
are worth your time and effort. Sometimes the most effective insult is to
leave them to stew in their own dysfunctional juices.

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jul 8, 2002, 6:23:02 PM7/8/02
Scott L wrote:

>>Since they apparently live in the US, yes. But is identity theft a crime
>>internationally?
>
> I don't know. I do know however, that by US federal law to perform any
> blatant deceptive practices is a low level felony on the very first count -
> or at least it has been since the 80's. My brother's a lawyer; I'll see if
> I can verify it with him. The real question though, is whether or not twits
> are worth your time and effort. Sometimes the most effective insult is to
> leave them to stew in their own dysfunctional juices.

I have no intention of suing anybody but am merely curious about the details of
such a possibility.

Scott L

Jul 8, 2002, 8:55:27 PM7/8/02

On 8-Jul-2002, Lady Viriatha de Cordova <viri...@chatcircuit.com> wrote:

> >>Since they apparently live in the US, yes. But is identity theft a crime
> >>internationally?
> >
> > I don't know. I do know however, that by US federal law to perform any
> > blatant deceptive practices is a low level felony on the very first
> > count -
> > or at least it has been since the 80's. My brother's a lawyer; I'll see
> > if
> > I can verify it with him. The real question though, is whether or not
> > twits
> > are worth your time and effort. Sometimes the most effective insult is
> > leave them to stew in their own dysfunctional juices.
>
> I have no intention of suing anybody but am merely curious about the
> details of
> such a possibility.

Ah. That I must say I do not know. If the peron(s) involved reaches the
point of being destructive or even threatening violence thugh, they'd be
under a very powerful microscope by international anti-terrorism agencies.

Lord Drakumo Songblade

Jul 8, 2002, 8:56:29 PM7/8/02
I might have been Tue, 09 Jul 2002 00:55:27 GMT, and "Scott L"
<scot...@insightbb.com>could have posted a message to

alt.fan.dragons. But what do I know, I'm not psychic?!

>> > I don't know. I do know however, that by US federal law to perform any
>> > blatant deceptive practices is a low level felony on the very first
>> > count -
>> > or at least it has been since the 80's. My brother's a lawyer; I'll see
>> > if
>> > I can verify it with him. The real question though, is whether or not
>> > twits
>> > are worth your time and effort. Sometimes the most effective insult is
>> > leave them to stew in their own dysfunctional juices.
>>
>> I have no intention of suing anybody but am merely curious about the
>> details of
>> such a possibility.
>
>Ah. That I must say I do not know. If the peron(s) involved reaches the
>point of being destructive or even threatening violence thugh, they'd be
>under a very powerful microscope by international anti-terrorism agencies.

I'm only posting this to express my like of the word "froging". Mmmm,
froging.

--
Lord Drakumo Songblade

DC2.Dw Gm L W T Phlwf Sks Cbk@re-lum Bfl A+++ Fr- Nj M+1 O
H+++! $ F+++c R++ Ac+++ J++ S? U+++! I# V+++! Q+++! Tc~ E+

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jul 8, 2002, 11:40:28 PM7/8/02
Scott L wrote:

>>I have no intention of suing anybody but am merely curious about the
>>details of
>>such a possibility.
>
> Ah. That I must say I do not know. If the peron(s) involved reaches the
> point of being destructive or even threatening violence thugh, they'd be
> under a very powerful microscope by international anti-terrorism agencies.

Ok, thanks!!

Scott Brooks [VZ-Support]

Jul 9, 2002, 2:38:15 AM7/9/02

"Lady Viriatha de Cordova" <viri...@chatcircuit.com> wrote in message news:3D29CAF8...@chatcircuit.com...

> Scott L wrote:
> >>
> >>All you had to do was look at the reply-to address, it was the wrong one.
> >
> > Identity theft - a form of fraud - across state lines. Felony level federal
> > offense if committed within the US. We now have a legit tool to *truly*
> > punish the trolls if they continue.
>
> Since they apparently live in the US, yes. But is identity theft a crime
> internationally?

Let me get this straight, you believe you are a group of dragons and
someone stole your dragon identity and you want to report that to who?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who are you going to report it to, the fruitloop police?

You guys crack me up....

> --
> Lady Viriatha Atyriv de Cordova y Elenia
> http://afd.stormdancer.net/
> http://afd.stormdancer.net/~viriatha/
> DC2.~Dw/H Gf L/- Cbl/fs Bfl A? Fr++(tomato) Nu M++ O+++ H++
> $ Fj/v~ R++ Ac++ J S+++ U I V+++ Tc+ E+ <69 CPs>
>

> Horder of the Tasty Dessert, Keeper of the Tasty Beverage,

> Editor AFD News, Evil Overlord, Niftian, Mistress of
> Multi-Tasking
>

> A penny for your thoughts - $20 to act them out.

Only $20.....?

AE

Pyros Rutilicus

Jul 9, 2002, 11:32:13 PM7/9/02
"Scott L" <scot...@insightbb.com> wrote in

>> > Identity theft - a form of fraud - across state lines. Felony
>> > level federal
>> > offense if committed within the US. We now have a legit tool to
>> > *truly* punish the trolls if they continue.
>>
>> Since they apparently live in the US, yes. But is identity theft a
>> crime internationally?
>
> I don't know. I do know however, that by US federal law to perform
> any blatant deceptive practices is a low level felony on the very
> first count - or at least it has been since the 80's. My brother's a
> lawyer; I'll see if I can verify it with him.

It's also very possible that blatant, intentional, public misquotation
(i.e. changing quoted text to something inflammatory, and then
crossposting) is libel.

> The real question
> though, is whether or not twits are worth your time and effort.
> Sometimes the most effective insult is to leave them to stew in their
> own dysfunctional juices.

True. Often they're just not worth the time. (Especially if you've got
decent filters.)

Scott L

Jul 10, 2002, 7:41:25 AM7/10/02

On 9-Jul-2002, Pyros Rutilicus
<pyrosrut...@hotmailSPAM.comORIWILLEATYOU> wrote:

> It's also very possible that blatant, intentional, public misquotation
> (i.e. changing quoted text to something inflammatory, and then
> crossposting) is libel.

Yup, but libel is typically civil lawsuit territory where deception is a
clear-cut criminal offense.

little toad

Jul 10, 2002, 1:06:33 PM7/10/02

"Sonarrat Citalis" <Son...@IMBPD.com> wrote in message
> STOP CROSS POSTING TO THE DRAGON NEWSGROUP YOU ASSHOLES!! WE DON"T NEED YOU
> DUMB FUCKING TROLLS IN HERE!!!!!

--------------------------
/| /| | |
||__|| | Are you a |