someone on this group has no heart

unk...@hurt.com

Sep 13, 2001, 9:14:44 PM9/13/01
okies people keep saying I don't have a heart but when thousands are
killed and we don't take action I have a problem with.
Raptoress came to me saying "We don't want war" Heck if we don't take
action then who knows who else can get killed. Just to let you know..
Did you know today when some of the airports started up some people
dressed up as a pilot with fake I.D's and tried to get acess to a
airplane wearing pilot uniforms. Heck how could you not say we are not
under attack?
RAPTORESS just upseted me beyond words and the way she acted saying
the fallowing "FUCK YOU
50,000 people are DEAD.
Have a fucking heart!
your on my ignore.
I shouldn't have even authorized you."

(Maybe I shouldn't have let her back on my list since she doesn't
lisen apparently and didn't comment correctly on last message she
attacked me with, but I decided to give her a second chance)

hen I tell here.. "what happened if you were next or someone of your
family, Would you want them to keep attacking then?"

"She said "fuck off and kept insulting me calling me "asshole" without
even maturely answering my questions"

now I am not this rude but when someone puts me down like this and
then send me a image and then says "We shouldn't take action???"
Raptoress then had the nerve to call me a prick and say "She is a
cannadian" don't tell me if your country was attacked you wouldn't
take action. I KNOW 2..... 2 PEOPLE
who were killed during this huge attack on my country then she has
the nerver to say F*## YOU and tell me I have no heart.
*LOOKS Extremly upset* now you know why I can't take it from some of
the people on this group because they just bash me for no reason.

She will probably come posting with some excuse of course. No excuses
and I am deeply hurt :(

Elynne

Sep 13, 2001, 9:31:58 PM9/13/01
On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 unk...@hurt.com wrote:

1. First, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. If I understand the
situation correctly, you knew two people who have not yet been found.
That's truly terrible, and I can understand that you're going through a
lot of grief and rage right now.

2. This is not #afd; this is alt.fan.dragons, the newsgroup. I've never
seen Raptoress post here (and I don't know who she is offhand). I don't
know who you are. I have no idea of what you're talking about. This is
not the correct context for you to bring the situation up; this is a
completely different forum.

3. Having said that, I would *strongly* suggest that the best way to
handle this would be to speak with a counselor, get some help coping with
the offline situation you're dealing with, and leave #afd (or wherever
this conflict took place) alone until you've had some time to take care of
yourself. Your mind, and your health, is important: taking care of
yourself is important, much more important than fighting with others right
now.

If you'd like to express yourself, your views and feelings on what
happened, please feel free - there are many people here who care, and who
may be able to give some comfort.

Elynne, hoping strongly that you'll be okay

--
My web-page-esque-thing: http://www.tomorrowlands.org/elynne/index.html
Reply to default weyr.org address for best results

Xz

Sep 13, 2001, 9:40:04 PM9/13/01
unk...@hurt.com wrote in message <3ba159e6...@news.qwest.net>...

I'm guessing that "unknown" is "hypocrisy" (uswest.net user.. there's not
many of 'em here.) I'd also recommend not putting out emotional outbursts
like that into the newsgroup. Been there, done that, regretted every word.

If it's not Hypocrisy, sorry. My Mad Skillz are not all that mad. ;)

--
Xz

Noitaroproc

Sep 13, 2001, 9:46:20 PM9/13/01
unk...@hurt.com scribbled on the wall in permanent marker on 13 Sep 2001:

<chop>

> She will probably come posting with some excuse of course. No excuses
> and I am deeply hurt :(

Go to hell, Talbain.

--
Noitaroproc the Anthro Fox
DC: DC2.H^Mcf Gm L6f W T Sku Cbk A- Fr++"mango" Nu M(rv++) O F R+ Ac+++ J+

Xz

Sep 13, 2001, 9:50:52 PM9/13/01
Noitaroproc wrote in message ...

>unk...@hurt.com scribbled on the wall in permanent marker on 13 Sep 2001:
>
><chop>
>
>> She will probably come posting with some excuse of course. No excuses
>> and I am deeply hurt :(
>
>Go to hell, Talbain.

Ah, never mind. I thought the writing style was different. Still, public
outbursts like that tend to backfire, as I well know. Um, Talbain? Learn
from the experienced one here. ;)

--
Xz - No Ben, not you. *ahem*

Raptoress

Sep 13, 2001, 9:54:01 PM9/13/01
Hello, Talbain Nova.

I put you on my ignore list because you are a cruel person; you have no
respect for others, and all you want is attention.
This is my last message to you, I won't talk to you after this.

1) I talked to you about the terrible situation in the United States of
America, and you came back at me with slashing, offending replies such as:
"We have to go to war! What, are you stupid or something? We have to kill
them all!"

2) You offended me. So I told you to **** off, and put you on my ignore
list.

3) Deal with it. You are a disgrace to the dragon community on the
Internet; you lie, you pose as other users, and you steal
artwork/music/literature and claim them as your own. I know this.

Thats all I have to say.
I don't care for your pathetic attempts to get attention.

--
__,,--``\\
_,,-''`` \\ ,

::internet junkie/(tm)::
http://raptoress.com/
charm...@hotmail.com
ICQ: 3354299

Sonarrat Citalis

Sep 13, 2001, 11:28:45 PM9/13/01
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:14:44 GMT, unk...@hurt.com scratched into my forehead:

>She will probably come posting with some excuse of course. No excuses
>and I am deeply hurt :(

Boo hoo. No sympathy from me.

-Sonarrat Citalis. (Email: remove the tasty vegetable)

Dragon Code: DC2.Mfps+D Gm L12f T600l Phlwlt Sku Cpi/wh:wh,ebl+ Bic/wa
A18 Fr+"strawberry" Ni M+ O+ H $- F R+++! Ac~ J+ U+ I+ V Q Tc++ E+++!

Desu

Sep 14, 2001, 12:53:02 AM9/14/01
I can't follow this hamfisted alphabetical embarassment.

Can someone explain to me why this was posted and, more importantly, why I
should care?

In answer to the thread subject: That's right, I don't.

St. Desu of Eeyore
--
DC2.D Gf L+ W T Phawlt Sks,hl,wl Ceb,ere Tc++(satcom) ° Omnia mutantur
B"napalm"/"guacamole" A+++ Fr++ N"alpine meadows" ° Nihil interit

Tempest/Slynth

Sep 14, 2001, 1:31:08 AM9/14/01
<And the twoheaded dragoness feels the need to speak again..>

Elynne wrote:

> 2. This is not #afd; this is alt.fan.dragons, the newsgroup. I've never
> seen Raptoress post here (and I don't know who she is offhand). I don't
> know who you are. I have no idea of what you're talking about. This is
> not the correct context for you to bring the situation up; this is a
> completely different forum.

Yes, but don't you see, there's more people here that will *ahem* feel
so utterly sorry for POOR Talbain and rally agaisnt Raptoress to throw
the evil monster off of the internet.
*snickers*

Slynth Aurora-Wakanda/Tempest Shimmer

Wyrm

Sep 14, 2001, 5:37:30 AM9/14/01
Greetings.

<unk...@hurt.com> wrote in message news:3ba159e6...@news.qwest.net...

> okies people keep saying I don't have a heart but when thousands are
> killed and we don't take action I have a problem with.
> Raptoress came to me saying "We don't want war" Heck if we don't take
> action then who knows who else can get killed. Just to let you know..
> Did you know today when some of the airports started up some people
> dressed up as a pilot with fake I.D's and tried to get acess to a
> airplane wearing pilot uniforms. Heck how could you not say we are not
> under attack?

This is not the place to post such complaints about another.
This is also not the place to use such obscene language (your postmaster has
been informed).
Raptoress - thanks for not falling to the same level.
--
Wyrm: http://www.wyrm.org.uk/

DC2.DGmA+++!L700fW--T-PhlltBflCre'SksF~+++!R+++!Ac++Nf
SJ+++Fr+++!U+++!I++H++$M+"Arabella"O/V+++!Q---Tc+++E

Dragon's, coming, out of the sea.
Shimmering silver head of wisdom looking at me.
Peter Gabriel - Genesis.

Elynne

Sep 14, 2001, 3:20:02 PM9/14/01
On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Tempest/Slynth wrote:
> <And the twoheaded dragoness feels the need to speak again..>
> Elynne wrote:
<snippage>

Yeh - it's Talbain. I remember Talbain. 'nuff said. :)

> Slynth Aurora-Wakanda/Tempest Shimmer

Well, hello! Uh - I don't know if you remember me, I'm Erin of the Erin &
Rasha duo, also known as Jia Maebashi? Greetings! Yeesh, I see so many
familiar names, but I don't think anybody recognizes me with the new
alias. ;)

Elynne, happy to be back Here, even if folks don't realize she's back

Darxaan

Sep 14, 2001, 4:11:43 PM9/14/01
Hello, Talbain.

Well, what more can I say that hasn't been said...

How about, why do you keep coming Here?
You've "left" this place countless times, and every time, you've come back
asking for forgiveness or begun ranting and slinging mud as you've done now.
And every time, you've ended leaving and saying you'll never come back.
What is wrong with you?
Why do you feel the need to come Here time and time again?

You wanna know my theory as to why?
Well, here it is: I think you have no friends. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Keine.
Not a single one. I think that you are on everyone's ignor/block list. I
think you keep coming back Here looking for sympathy and someone to listen to
your inane ramblings about implausible and, in many cases, _impossible_
conspiracies/cover-ups/etc.
You know why I think that? I think that becuase you are closed-minded, you
are a bigot, and you don't know when to shut up! You get on people's nerves
and you think yourself better than anyone/anything else on this planet!

I cannot say that this place is closed to you, no.
However, I can say that you will not be well recieved Here unless you learn
how to conduct yourself a bit more properly.
And, as is evident from the replies you've gotten, you are /easily/
discernable no matter what fake e-mail address you use.
Time after time, you come crawling back to us and time after time, you get
less and less sympathy.
I think you've finally reached the point where you either have to learn to
get along with us (I am certanly willing to learn to get along with you if
you will learn to get along with me) or leave and *NEVER* come back.

Shape up or ship off.

--
Darxaan
Stormdragon, Shadowdragon, Helldragon, [Bronzedragon], Meekdragon, Zendragon

(still haven't gotten those new DCs...)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
~Albert Einstein

R...@reply-to.address

Sep 14, 2001, 6:05:44 PM9/14/01
Quoth "Desu" <de...@vulturevfr.net>:

>I can't follow this hamfisted alphabetical embarassment.
>Can someone explain to me why this was posted and, more importantly,
>why I should care?
[munch]

It's Talbain, trying to attract attention again. Whether you think
such efforts are justified in this instance is, of course, your call.
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) ~~ Rai ~~ O .---. . F
| \ \ o / O> \/| i
\ `^--^ DC2.De Gm L W-- T Phflt Sks Cbk,sbk o \_. /\| s
\ \ \ Bwi A Fr++ M R Ac J++ I-- V Q++ Tc+ `---' ` h
ksj ^--^ _________________________________________________________

Sonarrat Citalis

Sep 15, 2001, 5:43:19 AM9/15/01
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 05:31:08 GMT, Tempest/Slynth scratched into my forehead:

..Anyone?

Nope, I didn't think so. }:) *snickers in agreement*

Tempest/Slynth

Sep 15, 2001, 8:13:55 AM9/15/01
Elynne wrote:

> Yeh - it's Talbain. I remember Talbain. 'nuff said. :)

It's funny just what horror that realization can bring to a person!;p

> > Slynth Aurora-Wakanda/Tempest Shimmer
>
> Well, hello! Uh - I don't know if you remember me, I'm Erin of the Erin &
> Rasha duo, also known as Jia Maebashi? Greetings! Yeesh, I see so many
> familiar names, but I don't think anybody recognizes me with the new
> alias. ;)

I remember you, yupyup! And I'm happy someone remembered me! I'm
guessing there's a bunch of people on this muck that think I'm, like,
some random net person who showed up to flame....teehee.

- Slynth Aurora-Wakanda/Tempest Shimmer, who's slowly fermenting!

R...@reply-to.address

Sep 15, 2001, 10:48:28 AM9/15/01
Quoth Tempest/Slynth <tempe...@home.com>:
[munch]

>I remember you, yupyup! And I'm happy someone remembered me! I'm
>guessing there's a bunch of people on this muck that think I'm, like,
>some random net person who showed up to flame....teehee.

Perhaps. But there's more than one person who'll recognise you. :=8)

Tempest/Slynth

Sep 15, 2001, 11:01:07 PM9/15/01
R...@reply-to.address wrote:

> >I remember you, yupyup! And I'm happy someone remembered me! I'm
> >guessing there's a bunch of people on this muck that think I'm, like,
> >some random net person who showed up to flame....teehee.
>
> Perhaps. But there's more than one person who'll recognise you. :=8)

Well, you were the first!

-Slynth Aurora-Wakanda/Tempest Shimmer

DrakCat

Sep 16, 2001, 3:42:47 AM9/16/01
Tempest/Slynth wrote:
> R...@reply-to.address wrote:
> > >I remember you, yupyup! And I'm happy someone remembered me! I'm
> > >guessing there's a bunch of people on this muck that think I'm, like,
> > >some random net person who showed up to flame....teehee.
> > Perhaps. But there's more than one person who'll recognise you. :=8)
> Well, you were the first!

*throws Rayd at you*

May I be the second? :D

--
DrakCat
http://www.concentric.net/~Sgtwood/index.html

Tempest/Slynth

Sep 16, 2001, 6:38:44 AM9/16/01
DrakCat wrote:

> *throws Rayd at you*
>
> May I be the second? :D

YOU! Been missing you on Twilight, you! Hmph! Hmmph hmmph hmmph!
*hugs* Nice to see ya 'gain.:)

Slynth Aurora-Wakanda/Tempest Shimmer

R...@reply-to.address

Sep 16, 2001, 9:51:21 AM9/16/01
Quoth Tempest/Slynth <tempe...@home.com>:
>R...@reply-to.address wrote:
[munch]

>> But there's more than one person who'll recognise you. :=8)
>
>Well, you were the first!

I'm honoured, but not, in this context, unique. ;=8)

DrakCat

Sep 16, 2001, 5:36:02 PM9/16/01
Tempest/Slynth wrote:
> DrakCat wrote:
> > *throws Rayd at you*
> > May I be the second? :D
> YOU! Been missing you on Twilight, you! Hmph! Hmmph hmmph hmmph!
> *hugs* Nice to see ya 'gain.:)

I don't get online as much anymore + when I do, I forget to get on
Twilight. :} FORGEEV MEE. Nice to see j00 t00!

--
DrakCat/Al/Rayd/ch00se your own alias
http://www.concentric.net/~Sgtwood/index.html

Wren

Sep 21, 2001, 2:20:09 PM9/21/01
On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:20:02 GMT, the dreaded ninja carrot told me
that Elynne <ely...@weyr.org> spake thusly:

>On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Tempest/Slynth wrote:
>> Elynne wrote:
>Elynne, happy to be back Here, even if folks don't realize she's back

Welcome back!
--
Wren Flametongue - Still a Shapeshifty Dragonkitty!
Goddess of cheese, and owner of 148 Chocolate points.

R...@reply-to.address

Sep 21, 2001, 6:12:17 PM9/21/01
Quoth ukc...@mail.com (Wren):
>Elynne <ely...@weyr.org> spake thusly:
[munch]

>>Elynne, happy to be back Here, even if folks don't realize she's
>>back
>
>Welcome back!

*pokes Wren*

And you, too -- unless, of course, I've just been extremely
unobservant recently. :=8)

Sonarrat Citalis

Sep 22, 2001, 5:38:58 AM9/22/01
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:20:09 GMT, Wren scratched into my forehead:

>>Elynne, happy to be back Here, even if folks don't realize she's back
>Welcome back!

*blink*

Wren! Now THAT is a name I have not heard in a long time! How have you been,
fellow dragonkitty? And welcome back yourself! Care for a choklit?

Wren

Sep 26, 2001, 5:48:00 PM9/26/01
On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:38:58 GMT, the dreaded ninja carrot told me
that Sonarrat Citalis <CARRso...@postOTmark.net> spake thusly:

>Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:20:09 GMT, Wren scratched into my forehead:
>
>>>Elynne, happy to be back Here, even if folks don't realize she's back
>>Welcome back!
>
>*blink*
>
>Wren! Now THAT is a name I have not heard in a long time! How have you been,
>fellow dragonkitty? And welcome back yourself! Care for a choklit?

Thankees! Things have been going pretty well, though I haven't had
time to make any posts.

--
Wren Flametongue - Still a Shapeshifty Dragonkitty!
Goddess of cheese, and owner of 148 Chocolate points.
Team Rocket's rockin'! Walkin' trouble, talkin' trouble!

Sonarrat Citalis

Sep 26, 2001, 6:07:13 PM9/26/01
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:48:00 GMT, Wren scratched into my forehead:

>>Wren! Now THAT is a name I have not heard in a long time! How have you been,
>>fellow dragonkitty? And welcome back yourself! Care for a choklit?
>Thankees! Things have been going pretty well, though I haven't had
>time to make any posts.

Okay. No problem there.

Good! Now we've got four dragonkitties in the mix - DrakCat, myself, Kajikit
and you. Do you want in on our plan for world domination? }:)

Tamf Moo

Sep 27, 2001, 4:02:58 PM9/27/01
ukc...@mail.com (Wren) az alábbiakat írta a következő hírüzenetben:

>>Wren! Now THAT is a name I have not heard in a long time! How have you been,
>>fellow dragonkitty? And welcome back yourself! Care for a choklit?
>
>Thankees! Things have been going pretty well, though I haven't had
>time to make any posts.

welcome back, Wren! what have you been up to which kept you from Here, hmm?
something nice and sparkly, i hope. and draconical.

--
Tamf, Illicit Queen of Lellow Dwagins
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Wren

Oct 12, 2001, 4:34:20 PM10/12/01
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:02:58 +0200, the dreaded ninja carrot told me
that Tamf Moo <gnu...@oink.co.uk> spake thusly:

>ukc...@mail.com (Wren) az alábbiakat írta a következő hírüzenetben:
>
>>>Wren! Now THAT is a name I have not heard in a long time! How have you been,
>>>fellow dragonkitty? And welcome back yourself! Care for a choklit?
>>
>>Thankees! Things have been going pretty well, though I haven't had
>>time to make any posts.
>
>welcome back, Wren! what have you been up to which kept you from Here, hmm?
>something nice and sparkly, i hope. and draconical.

Partly RL pulling me away, partly I just didn't have much to say...

University and IRC have been keeping me too busy to make many posts,
so I just lurked.

Renya Switzer

Oct 12, 2001, 4:50:30 PM10/12/01
> Partly RL pulling me away, partly I just didn't have much to say...
>
> University and IRC have been keeping me too busy to make many posts,
> so I just lurked.
> --
> Wren Flametongue - Still a Shapeshifty Dragonkitty!

See, *that's* the other Wren. *wavies to the Wren*

Sigh. ;8]

And that's why I'm specifically WrenDragon instead of just Wren.

--
Wren Dragon
DC2.D~;Gf;L;W;T;Pkawt;Skh,wf;C~;B-;A-;Fr^;Nn;M--;O/;H-;$;F;Fo;R+;Ac++;J++;S-