This newsgroup is gay.

1 view

Secret code for my real name

Jan 10, 2002, 4:33:35 PM1/10/02
You heard me.

--
>>"<

SnoopsWarner

Jan 10, 2002, 3:43:35 PM1/10/02

Secret code for my real name wrote:

> You heard me.

I couldent agree with you more. Its got a real tight ass too.

Moron.

--

--Snoops

SnoopsWarner - snoops...@hotmail.com
http://www.power-rangers.iwarp.com/
"It's not a _real_ website."

"From the makers of When Skirts Fall Down,
and Secrets of National Security Revealed..."

The Fiendish Flouridator

Jan 10, 2002, 4:51:48 PM1/10/02
"SnoopsWarner" <snoops...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Secret code for my real name wrote:
>
> > You heard me.
>
> I couldent agree with you more. Its got a real tight ass too.

And a nice pair of shoulders, manly thews, and big strong arms to hold my
hips with.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 10, 2002, 5:04:12 PM1/10/02
>From: iceh...@aol.com (Secret code for my real name)
>Date: 01/10/2002 1:33 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
> You heard me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

- Vaughner

"Oh sweet baby Jesus, I'm a female anime-type character and I'm being atacked
by tentacles!!! That means there's only one thing that could happen next!!"
- Bimbo Moneymaker, (www.)Exploitation Now(.com)

Omega037

Jan 10, 2002, 5:24:19 PM1/10/02

"Secret code for my real name" <iceh...@aol.com> wrote in message
> You heard me.
>

> --
> >>"<

Yes, it is a very happy newsgroup. All because you are here.

Piccokuh Hamstertush O Steel

Jan 10, 2002, 6:44:13 PM1/10/02
I'll have you know that this newsgroup is bisexual!

Piccokuh

SK

Jan 10, 2002, 6:49:44 PM1/10/02
And then joeb...@aol.comnospam (Piccokuh Hamstertush O Steel) said::

>I'll have you know that this newsgroup is bisexual!

NOOOO YOU'RE WRONG!!

Alt.fan.dragonball.us is bisexual.

This group is indeed gay.
--
Shimofuri Kinezumi
"Miss Ayla, please do not promote violence" - Robo

Richard Ranta

Jan 10, 2002, 7:35:49 PM1/10/02
I think your all being " Silly".
Now sit down, and eat your greens.. Thats a good boy.

--
Ancientone " He speaks and speaks..."
visit "the dogs, http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/5317

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ancientone/

"

Jonatar

Jan 10, 2002, 7:32:59 PM1/10/02
Um, if anything, judging by the ng name, it's into bestiality... :)

--
Jonatar

Clovering

Jan 10, 2002, 9:21:13 PM1/10/02
ante...@aol.complex (Antonio E. Gonzalez) wrote in message news:<20020110170412...@mb-fc.aol.com>...

> >From: iceh...@aol.com (Secret code for my real name)
> >Date: 01/10/2002 1:33 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> > You heard me.
>
> Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

Someone's been watching Seinfeld, heh.

"Kramer, this phone is a piece of junk!!!"

-Clovering

SnoopsWarner

Jan 10, 2002, 8:43:36 PM1/10/02

Secret code for my real name wrote:

> You heard me.
>
> --
> >>"<

Oh my God.

He's right. This newsgroup IS gay.

I just found out that it's been sleeping with my brother.

I think I need to sit down...

Secret code for my real name

Jan 11, 2002, 1:05:34 AM1/11/02
You know, after having created this masterpiece of a witty post, I have
come to realize that I am one funny bastard.

And by "funny bastard" I mean (insert meaning here).

--
>>"<

DragonLady

Jan 11, 2002, 1:36:41 AM1/11/02
ante...@aol.complex (Antonio E. Gonzalez) wrote in message news:<20020110170412...@mb-fc.aol.com>...
> >From: iceh...@aol.com (Secret code for my real name)
> >Date: 01/10/2002 1:33 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> > You heard me.
>
> Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .
>

> - Vaughner

Damn! You beat me to it! ^_^

DragonLady ^_~

DragonLady

Jan 11, 2002, 1:41:04 AM1/11/02
"The Fiendish Flouridator" <nos...@spam.com> wrote in message news:<a1l2e8$qej8l$1...@ID-103956.news.dfncis.de>...

Oooh baby, don't stop *now*! ^_^ Tell me *more*.
I *knew* there was a reason I de-lurked!

DragonLady ^_~

DragonLady

Jan 11, 2002, 1:45:42 AM1/11/02
Teenage...@REMOVEatt.net (SK) wrote in message news:<3c3e2939....@netnews.att.net>...

> And then joeb...@aol.comnospam (Piccokuh Hamstertush O Steel) said::
> >I'll have you know that this newsgroup is bisexual!
>
> NOOOO YOU'RE WRONG!!
>
> Alt.fan.dragonball.us is bisexual.
>
> This group is indeed gay.

I thought it was xenosexual...

DragonLady ^_~

Phantom6

Jan 11, 2002, 3:17:27 AM1/11/02

"The Fiendish Flouridator" <nos...@spam.com> wrote in message

WHA???

You mean he's not saying this group is happy?

--

Phantom6, phading out.

9 out of 10 cannibals agree. A sandwich just isn't a
sandwich without the tangy zip of Dave.

"Your name's Ubie Doob Scoobie Doobie Benubi?" Loke Ground runner, Thumb
Wars.

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless--like water. Now you put water into
a cup, it becomes the cup; you put water into a bottle, it becomes the
bottle; you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or
it can drip or it can trickle or it can *crash*!
Be water, my friend."
-- Bruce Lee

"True refinement seeks simplicity."
--Bruce Lee

supO

Jan 11, 2002, 3:48:16 AM1/11/02
>Subject: Re: This newsgroup is gay.

>From: iceh...@aol.com (Secret code for my real name)
>Date: 1/10/02 10:05 PM Pacific Standard Time

> You know, after having created this masterpiece of a witty post, I have
>come to realize that I am one funny bastard.

And by "funny bastard" I mean (sexually active monkey thumper)

supO

The Fiendish Flouridator

Jan 11, 2002, 12:38:55 PM1/11/02
"Piccokuh Hamstertush O Steel" <joeb...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

> I'll have you know that this newsgroup is bisexual!
>
> Piccokuh

Yeah but it only really gets into gay kink.

Piccokuh Hamstertush O Steel

Jan 11, 2002, 12:49:00 PM1/11/02
But is it dom or sub?

Piccokuh, possessor of a sushi cookie given by Molokidan.
http://hometown.aol.com/joebood2/page1.html
-"Hello and welcome to alt.fan.english-majors" - Keitaro

Serena Wakefield

Jan 11, 2002, 9:03:57 PM1/11/02
On 10 Jan 2002 22:45:42 -0800, vamp...@megsinet.net (DragonLady)
wrote:

Yep. Nothing we like better around here than acrobatic butch chicks
in leather!

~_^

--
Serena Wakefield (palla...@xena.com)
Visit Serena's Roleplaying Dojo: (down for maintenance)

RANDOMLY GENERATED THOUGHT FOR THE DAY ...
Graduate of the Uncle Fester School of Party Etiquette.

DragonLady

Jan 12, 2002, 7:38:34 AM1/12/02
palla...@xena.net (Serena Wakefield) wrote in message news:<3c3f98ab...@news1.lig.bellsouth.net>...

> On 10 Jan 2002 22:45:42 -0800, vamp...@megsinet.net (DragonLady)
> wrote:
>
> >Teenage...@REMOVEatt.net (SK) wrote in message news:<3c3e2939....@netnews.att.net>...
> >>
> >> NOOOO YOU'RE WRONG!!
> >>
> >> Alt.fan.dragonball.us is bisexual.
> >>
> >> This group is indeed gay.
>
> >I thought it was xenosexual...
>
> Yep. Nothing we like better around here than acrobatic butch chicks
> in leather!
>
> ~_^

Oh man, that was ba-ad! LOL! Hmmm, but I *do* like leather!

DragonLady ^_~

Tuxedo Mike

Jan 12, 2002, 7:51:54 AM1/12/02

"DragonLady" <vamp...@megsinet.net> wrote in message

> > >I thought it was xenosexual...
> > Yep. Nothing we like better around here than acrobatic butch chicks
> > in leather!
> Oh man, that was ba-ad! LOL! Hmmm, but I *do* like leather!

*Hides*

Wait.. he died..
*Toshi's*

Is it just me, or is this NG getting worse by the second?

BTW, I'll be vaguely impressed if anyone can get the (bad) joke above. ^_^

--
Tuxedo Mike, who just found the black leather pants get got with his
Trenchcoat a while back...

FACT : Blue-Jackal is Comfy ^__^

PH34R the G34R.

"No, I assure you miss, I did NOT see your polka-dot panties"
Suano, "Seraphic Feather"

DragonLady

Jan 12, 2002, 9:27:53 AM1/12/02
Tuxedo Mike wrote in message ...

>"DragonLady" <vamp...@megsinet.net> wrote in message

>> > Yep. Nothing we like better around here than acrobatic butch chicks
>> > in leather!
>> Oh man, that was ba-ad! LOL! Hmmm, but I *do* like leather!
>
>*Hides*
>
>Wait.. he died..
>*Toshi's*
>
>Is it just me, or is this NG getting worse by the second?

Do I detect a slight hint that that happened since
I joined in, hmm-mmm? ~_~ But is that a bad
thing or good thing? o_o

>BTW, I'll be vaguely impressed if anyone can get the (bad) joke above. ^_^
>--

Nope, didn't get it.

>Tuxedo Mike, who just found the black leather pants get got with his
>Trenchcoat a while back...

Black leather trenchcoat, too? Now you're
just teasing me. ^_^

DragonLady ^_~

Tuxedo Mike

Jan 12, 2002, 10:24:31 AM1/12/02

"DragonLady" <vamp...@megsinet.net> wrote in message
> Do I detect a slight hint that that happened since
> I joined in, hmm-mmm? ~_~ But is that a bad
> thing or good thing? o_o

Probably bad.. o.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

> Nope, didn't get it.

Never heard of X-Japan?

> Black leather trenchcoat, too? Now you're
> just teasing me. ^_^

What do you think I was wearing in that pic you saw? *grins a bit*

Mike

DragonLady

Jan 12, 2002, 12:21:51 PM1/12/02
"Tuxedo Mike" <mi...@transfan85.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:<a1pkeh$gf1$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> "DragonLady" <vamp...@megsinet.net> wrote in message
> > Do I detect a slight hint that that happened since
> > I joined in, hmm-mmm? ~_~ But is that a bad
> > thing or good thing? o_o
> Probably bad.. o.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

<slinking away> ~_~,,,

> > Nope, didn't get it.
> Never heard of X-Japan?

Never.

> > Black leather trenchcoat, too? Now you're
> > just teasing me. ^_^
> What do you think I was wearing in that pic you saw? *grins a bit*
>
> Mike

I'll have to go take another look.

DragonLady ~_~

Tuxedo Mike

Jan 12, 2002, 12:32:52 PM1/12/02

"DragonLady" <vamp...@megsinet.net> wrote in message
> > Probably bad.. o.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
> <slinking away> ~_~,,,

Aww... was only kidding.. ;_;

> > Never heard of X-Japan?
> Never.

VERY good J-Rock band. Hide was one of them, but he comitted suicide a
whole ago, and the rest of the band split later as a consequence.

> I'll have to go take another look.

It doesn't really show, on a second look. ^^;

Mike